Unprecedented Events Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had that falling out of bed feeling. I loved it. Becky would jump at me and say "Booo" and I would laugh hysterically.

"You got quit that shit, man!"

At some point I fell asleep and wow what rest. That was the hardest I slept in a long time. Becky sat with me and watched me sleep. I woke up to her running her hands through my hair. It was late afternoon.

As we topped the bowl, something caught the corner of my eye and I froze.

"Deer. Look Becky it's a deer."

"Rusty, there's three of them."

We watched for a minute and I shouldered the rifle, centered the crosshairs right behind the largest deers shoulders and squeezed the trigger. We saw two running away. Good. There would be food for later.

"Oh my God, Rusty, you got it!!"

"My girls are gonna eat good tonight.

I picked up the deer and slung it over my shoulders and quickly made my way to the cabin. A little over half way we saw everyone else running in our direction. At first they were worried because of the gun shot. Once they saw my harvest, everyone was ecstatic and we all processed everything. Nothing went to waste. The hide was saved and would be tanned to use for various repairs. Guts and contents fertilized tomatoes and squash plants. It would be enough meat to last a while if we could preserve it.

Back at the cabin, there was a wonderful sweet smell and pots simmering over the fire. We had pinkeye peas, turnip greens, corn on the cob, cornbread and fresh deer tenderloin for my birthday dinner. The meal was my surprise, well my first surprise.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Rusty, happy birthday to you."

Jess came, sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a huge kiss on my lips.

"Blow em out Rusty and make a wish."

I did. The cake was awesome. A sweet pecan icing and white cake made from scratch. It was a small cake and I didn't know how Mama managed to cook it over the fire. Very full I stoked the fire and grabbed my chair to sit close to it. Everyone else was cleaning up in the cabin and getting things ready to settle down when Mama spoke.

"Becky missed her period." She said flatly.

I was silent

"Rusty James, look at me". She said it calmly and quietly but it got my attention.

"You're going to be a father." She said so softly and caring.

She wasn't angry nor was she hurt. Her voice said she was excited and she wanted me to be excited also. I leaned over and puked in the fire. For the first time in my life I was truly scared.

Mama patted my back.

"Are you ok baby?" Mama was trying not to laugh at my response.

Aunt Linda came walking outside:

"Damn Anne, you told him didn't you? I told you that Becky should tell him when she was ready."

Mama shot eyes at Linda:

"They are my kids, my heart, and want to make sure than no one falls apart so take your ass back inside if you're gonna bitch.!"

I got up and took a swig of water in my mouth, swished it around and spit in the fire. Becky didn't come outside.

"Ma, I'm going for a walk I'll be ok. Just let me be. I want to be alone. For a bit". I was short but not rude

I walked along the back edge of the pine thicket, came to the clearing and stopped. Then it hit me. I started running. I haven't run since we won the state championship game against Coffee County. I ran til I was out of breath. I had leaned up due to a rationed diet and my muscle tone was ripped. I felt lighter and faster. I needed to clear my head. At the river I turned and ran back full speed. Then I went black. I tripped over something in the road and landed face first in the ditch with my forehead hitting a rock and splitting it open badly.

"Fuuuuccckkk". I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was in a major adrenaline rush and didn't know why. Too much pent up anger and emotion maybe. I made it back to the cabin and fell on my knees at the fire. Mama saw my injury but didn't panic.

"Get clean water and my sewing kit now!!" She yelled at the cabin.

I was covered in blood from the hair line of my brow to the knees of my blue jeans. A 4 inch gash across my hair line on my forehead. Mama sewed me up as quickly as she could and gave me chugs of moonshine, found in the Johnson's cellar, "to dull the pain".

"Mama am I gonna die. I luv you. Y'all I luv all y'all." I was drunk.

One whole quart of moonshine will do that to you.

"Ppft hey. Becky. Pfft. Hey. Pfft pfft. Wanna go to da piine ficket"

She was laughing hysterically now.

"Pffft hey hefer, hehe I'm talkin to yoouuu. Meet me in da ficket in turrdy minnits. I'm seerus. Hehe." Shit I was real drunk and horny.

Beck had tears in her eyes from laughter:

"I ain't going no where and you ain't either. And I ain't a hefer or big as a cow...yet"

I had been scolded it seemed.

"Ohh shfit Mama she knows. She knowd you pregant and I'm da daddy. Mam am I in trouble."

"Mama you mad, Aint Linda you mad at me too. I caint win fer losin. Y'all all so purdy. Shit stoned and drunk in one day. I'm dun."

Everyone was laughing; crying laughing.

Stephanie came in and said:

"Tub's warm. Strip him down and help him out so he can clean up."

I was bloody from head to toe and drunk but I wasn't about to strip in front of anyone. not without playing it to the hilt.

"Y'all better have sum dollas, if y'all wanna git me neckid. I'm a workin man and this right here ain't cheap. Hahaha. Fold em neat fore y'all stick em in my drawers." I started trying to dance and juke like a male stripper.

Just as I was about to lose my balance and bust my head open again, Aunt Linda grabbed me.

"Hey hey, easy on the merchandise lady..." I didn't try to pull away.

"Boy you better get out of those stinky clothes and into that tub. Now!!" She was laughing but serious.

"Damn! No foreplay! Skrait to da point. Hehe I like it." I was almost a noxious.

Well five women ganged up on me and there I was naked, staggering and holding on to an imaginary wall. In a drunken stupor I attempted to wash my face. Mama took the soap and rag.

"Just sit back and I'll clean you up. Your head has quit bleeding but you need to be careful."

She gently wiped soap around my face and washed my hair, scrubbed my back and chest, my feet were hanging on the edge and she washed them and up my legs. I was out of it and it didn't register when she began washing up my thighs, belly and finally my dick and balls. She was gentle. She never said anything. She just looked intent. Her breathing. She was breathing deep. My dick. My dick was getting hard and her hand was there. I wasn't ready for this. I sat up;

"Ohhh kayyy, I need go lay down. My head hurts and I'm dee runk." Slurring badly now.

I didn't remember much after that. I woke up with Jess patting a wet rag on my head, Becky asleep with her head on my chest, and enough pressure in my head to bust a semi truck tire.

"Well hello ladies." I mumbled and ran my fingers through Becky's hair.

Becky looked up and grimaced.

"Damn your breath could knock a buzzard off a gut wagon."

Jess laughed and said:

"Well birthday boy, how's that head feel?"

My only reply:

"Coffee."

Becky got up and brought my toothbrush, toothpaste and water. Jess finished cleaning up my face and I brushed my teeth. I got fully dress and sat on the edge of the bed gathering my thoughts and remembering last night.

"Ohhh Godd..." I groaned.

Mama and Aunt Linda were gone gathering supplies and picking strawberries up the road at the Echols farm. Becky came in and sat beside me.

"Beck why didn't you tell me at the back 40." I was almost depressed.

"I wanted to Rusty, but I kind of wanted it to be special."

"I'm sorry. What are we going to do? I guess Mama ain't mad but..."

"Rusty, I know everything. I love you. I know about Steph and I know that Jess is as horny as an alley cat. I can't blame them and I don't blame you. As far as we know your the only man left. You take care of us and I think we take care of you.." She was trying hard to justify everything and I broke in.

"You sit here and tell me it's ok if I sleep with you, my sister and my two cousins..."

She cut me off almost yelling:

"AND Mama and Aunt Linda too!!"

"I think I'm gonna pass the fuck out." I think I scared her when I said it.

Steph spoke;

"Rusty, you have always taken care of Becky. You're only a little over a year younger than she is. Any boyfriend she had didn't stand a chance with you and you were always over protective of her. Hell you're over protective of any woman related to you. You threw Jess's last boyfriend off of the hay wagon for kissing her on the ch.."

I said quickly;

"Yeah but that guy was a dick and he did it after texting another girl. I saw his damn phone."

"Rusty, y'all were on highway 80 going 40 miles an hour." Steph wouldn't let me live that down.

Jess spoke up;

"Shut up. We have got to clear this up. Rusty, the main thing is are we pretty to you?"

Shaking my head in disbelief:

"Yeah but.."

"But hell. You're the only man we have. You're going to be a daddy. I know you love us. You wouldn't act crazy and protective of you didn't."

She came and sat on my lap;

"Do you find me, um, us, sexy? And it's a yes or no question."

Why did my cock get hard?

She wiggled on me and said;

"Ooooo and there's my answer."

Mama said from the door;

"Thank you girls, you made that easier than I thought."

My mind went numb.

"Holy shit" escaped under my breath.

12