Unpriestly Behaviour Ch. 01

Story Info
Corrupt priest takes young woman. She rather enjoys it.
4k words
4.26
51.2k
28
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone involved in this story is over the age of 18. It's a fantasy, and in real life such behaviour would be highly illegal and lead to long prison sentences. If you're offended by descriptions of rape and forced sex; read no further.

I won't trouble you now with the tale of how a 42-year-old Foreign Legionnaire ended up thoroughly at home as a corrupt and sexually immoral Roman Catholic priest. Another time perhaps. I guess I fool most of the people, most of the time. Still, my Bishop was no fool, and no stranger to dishonesty himself: his solution was to send me to do the dirty jobs none of his other priests could do. That's how I had ended up trying to make a silk purse out of the financial sow's ear of a flagship community centre. And, I was failing.

More to my disappointment, I'd been forced to leave the married woman I'd been fucking for the past few months behind in my previous parish. Not that I minded too much, since I'd become rather bored with her lately, but I hadn't yet found any sexual relief in my new post. Bluntly: I was desperate for some tail and I didn't mind taking a risk to get it. But that was not on the forefront of my mind when the Bishop called me with an ultimatum on a Tuesday morning.

"Father James! How goes the task?" It was Bishop Patrick, cheerful and dangerous as fuck, and I guessed his next words: "And what news in financing the community centre?"

He knew the answer as well as I did: I'd been sent here to rescue the flagship scheme and I'd failed: I was £2,000 a month short. He didn't even pause: "I know I know, but fear not, your Bishop is here to help you!" Sanctimonious old bugger, that was like being offered help by a rattlesnake.

"Now, some friends are taking over the old manor as a small training centre. Pop over and see them! Today! Now: can't stop, I have the unpleasant task of disciplining a priest who let me down." He didn't seem that upset at the prospect (which was also clearly a threat directed at me), and he rang off before I could ask more. After lunch I dutifully walked over to the old manor. A new sign at the gatehouse pronounced it the home of "Six Sierra Exponential Training". I'd never heard of it, and the sign had not been there the previous week.

The solid front gate was closed and bolted, but from beyond it I heard what sounded like some young women or girls' voices encouraging each other: "Come on, we can do this!"

When I rang the bell the voices broke off; I heard one say: "That will be the Father!"; and then the gate swung open.

I walked in to my first - and delightful - view of three of the first four "6-sex" students, all of whom I would eventually enjoy, singly and in groups, in my bed. At that point all I knew was that all three were young women - just turned 18 I found out later - around 5'6" tall, slim and dressed in tennis skirts and loose t-shirts; which did nothing to disguise the fact that they were all small breasted, fit, and stunningly beautiful.

The first introduced herself to me as Mandy; the girl who'd been somewhat incompetently leading their exercise session and had opened the gate to me. Brunette hair tied in a loose ponytail framed a thin intelligent face. Her lithe body sported a pair of size B tits, the nipples showing as little buttons in the fabric as she unselfconsciously smoothed the shirt where it had been tucked up as they ran. I couldn't place her accent: something east European.

It was a long time since I'd had a woman, and I was instantly hard as she looked trustingly and naively into my eyes. I was so taken aback that I dropped the brochures I'd been holding: Mandy dropped to her knees to pick them up, and as she leaned forward and down, the wide neck of her t-shirt gaped open, giving me a tantalising glimpse of neat breasts, unrestrained by underwear, topped with pink nipples. I looked away guiltily as she scrambled to her feet, but I saw that she'd not missed my checking her out. Her tongue tantalisingly and ever so briefly licked her top lip. she covered the slight awkwardness by introducing her friends: "And this is Abby and Nusrah".

Abby, a freckle faced redhead with a thick, plaited ponytail, looking girlish in that getup (in fact she had a pretty pair of AA breasts, with small nipples so sensitive she could be brought to orgasm just by sucking them), looked down shyly, saying "Hello Father". Nusrah, a black Ugandan girl with short hair turned her large brown eyes on me. A man could drown in those eyes, I thought. She smiled, but didn't speak.

"Look out girls", said Mandy "here's Georgy-Porgy, we'd better split! See you later Father!" "I hope so!" I murmured to myself.

The man they'd called Georgy-Porgy - combination handyman, driver and enforcer I learned later - was a thug. I recognised the type from my military days: we would never have had him in the Legion, but we met his type of militia grunt: gone to seed; overweight; pockmarked; with threatening eyes and hunched shoulders: my military instincts kicked in and I felt for the weapon I'd not carried for six years. what in all the heavens was a man like that doing here? But he greeted me as if expecting me:"Priest?" I was in a dog collar, so no marks for intelligence. "Come." No great conversationalist our George.

He led me up to the house and in to a large ante-room where there were two men who were such a contrast to him that I almost laughed out loud: dressed in velvet jackets and so camp they were caricatures:

"At last, Father James; the scrumptious Father James!" said the taller one: 6', white haired and perhaps early 50s. "Hello darling, I'm Rupert, and this" - turning to the shorter, younger, blonde man next to him, "this is my colleague, friend and dare-I-say-this-to-a-priest, my lover Jeremy. Now, what can we get you? Coffee? Tea? Something stronger?"

I asked for a black coffee, and Rupert called out "Duty!", at which another young woman appeared from a side door. "Beth flower, black coffee for father J". I had a momentary impression of a girl about 5'8", black hair, surprisingly blue eyes given mystery with a trace of makeup, sheer white blouse over pert boobs covered in an (I suspected unnecessary) lacy bra, short black skirt and stay-up stockings (the skirt was short enough to make that clear) over black shoes.

"The students take turns on dogsbody-duty", Rupert explained, answering my unasked question. "Beth is on today: anything that's needed she'll deliver..." he turned to Jeremy: "not that Jerry and I need much she has to offer do we, you old queen!".

Jeremy spoke for the first time: "Father J might be more interested don't you think Roopy-dear?" He looked me up and down and licked his lips; "But if I've been misinformed...?"

I smiled back at him: "Sorry, I'm strictly hetero." Jeremy pouted in disappointment. "Sorry again; I mean, it's none of my business which way you swing: each to his own, but anyway.... Beth:" I asked, turning to the girl, "can you show me the bathroom please - I need to freshen up."

She turned, displaying a neat bottom, and led me to, and then into a plush washroom, showing me the sink: "The tap isn't working properly" she said; "there's a knack to it".

She twisted it one way and the other... and at that point the entire top fell apart and we were both caught in a twin fountain sporting hot and cold water. Beth screamed in shock, and I dived under the sink looking for and finding the stop valves in the pipes. They were in poor condition but - I always carry a leatherman - worked well enough. Wrestling with the valves wasn't made any easier by Beth standing over me, giving me a clear view of a black thong barely covering her pubic mound. I managed to concentrate enough to turn the water down from the Nile in flood to a modest if unstoppable garden stream which the sink waste could deal with.

As Rupert and Jeremy arrived they found us wet through and bedraggled, with Beth weeping, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry". She was blushing furiously, and her wet blouse - transparent and clinging to her skin, hid nothing of the lithe body underneath, though her bra preserved her modesty. Rupert laughed, not unkindly, and reassured Beth: "It's ok flower, we'll not stop it from your wages. But you two are soaked - we can't send Father J back like that. Beth, make yourself useful: he'll fit in my stuff, dig out some jeans and a shirt before he catches pneumonia - and you need to change too."

The rather soggy young woman ran off up the stairs as Jeremy said "Roopy darling, we need to fix that leak and we don't have the bits and bobs here." "OK," replied Rupert: "but George has just taken the land rover over to base, he'll be hours. I'll take you to Screwfix, but we'll both have to go, since you don't drive and I can't tell a tap washer from an immersion tank."

He turned to me: "Stay here Father, Beth will sort you out, we'll be back in 20 minutes, and then we've a teensy weensy bit of business to discuss." That sounded intruiging, but without saying more, they rushed out.

"Up here" called Beth, and I followed her voice to what I guessed was her bedroom on the first floor. Beth held out one of two white towelling robes and gestured to a small pile of clothing for me: "You can change in here. Get out of those wet things." she said; "Here are some of Rupert's things. I'll change next door".

She started unbuttoning her top as she moved through to a separate dressing room, and in my imagination I had an momentary vision of her pert hard young body, naked. I slipped off my wet things and had donned the robe over my naked body, trying to arrange my semi hard-on, when she called out:

"Father! I knew it - I need you to help me - my sleeves are stuck - can you pull my blouse off please?" OK I should have said no. But suddenly I knew I wanted her; I could have her, and I was going to have her; to fuck her, right then. I called her back through to the bedroom and she re-entered the bedroom and stood awkwardly facing me, the swell of her B-cup breasts filling her pretty bra; not see through but at least translucent from the water. Tight dark nipples showed through. She blushed afresh; the crimson spreading around and across her chest and boobs.

"Turn around," I instructed her, "and I can get it." She obeyed, showing the wet cloth of her blouse holding her arms trapped behind her like a strait jacket.

Suddenly she gasped as instead of helping her, I put my arms around her, pulling her back against my now fully hard cock as it tried to escape the folds of the bath robe. "You little slut! I know what you want" I growled. "No!" she gasped, "Please, not like this!" Leaving her arms trapped in the blouse, I undid the hook on the waistband of her skirt and lowered the zip. The skirt dropped to the floor, revealing the silky black thong. Trembling, she pressed her legs together as I tried to pull the thong down. "I knew you were coming today, that's why I dressed sexily" she gasped. "I've been fantasising about my first time; about being taken... but you have to take me. I can't just let you!"

I held her easily. "You want this?" I asked. She struggled agains my grip. "Yes! No! Yes, but you have to... to take me!"

"So - the little virgin bitch on heat wants me to fuck her!," I said, deliberately using the crude word to test her. She continued to struggle, but I realised her writhing was not altogether convincing; and her next words confirmed it: "Yes! Fuck me! I told you. Take me - but I have to play hard to get!"

Well, if that wasn't a green light then I was a left handed milkmaid. I kicked in between her feet with my left leg, bending the knee forward to keep her legs apart enough fot the thong to come down her legs to the floor, leaving the lower half of her body naked apart from her damp stay-ups.

Holding her waist with my left arm I caressed her bottom with my right. Her buttocks were tight and firm, I dug my fingers in murmuring: "Sexy little cunt: I'm going to enjoy this", then hooking her legs with my foot I pushed her forwards, face down, onto the bed. As she floundered I pulled off first one then the other stay-up. Now I knelt over her and released the cuffs of her blouse. I snapped open her bra catch while it was conveniently available, then peeled the shirt back down her arms, the girl giving a little shiver as it came away, revealing the flawless goose pimpled skin of her shoulders and back. Her skin was smooth under my fingers as I roughly pulled each bra strap down her arms.

I pulled her upright and spun her around, feeling her tense up, signalling what she was about to try, and as she tried to lash out at me - I didn't mind; I like a girl who puts up a bit of a fight - I stepped back, easily avoiding her fingernails, and then instantly forward again, catching her upper arms, pinioning her arms to her side but letting the bra drop away from her tits. I looked my prize up and down. A fuzz of soft hair marked her virgin pussy, and her nipples stood out hard. She was gorgeous. "Oh yes, eminently fuckable," I said, and she paled in shock and fright as the reality of her fantasy hit her.

I dominated her. "Now, I'm going to let go of your arms. You don't scream, and you don't fight. You stand still until I say different. Understand? Nod if you understand." She looked up at me: blue eyes wide, and nodded.

I let go of her arms, and carefully took her right nipple between my left finger and thumb. I pinched hard and she gasped in pain. "No, please!" she whispered. Ignoring her protest I lifted her tit, stretching her neat breast up. Beth almost breathed her next words: "Yes. Please!" Then I deliberately raised my right hand and slapped her breast free. The nipple darkened as the blood returned and she looked down in shock at the red hand print which appeared on her white skin.

Her eyes welled up and she started to whimper, but I hushed her: "Stop it! That's just so you know not to try anything. Now, you're going to kneel down, and suck my cock. You're not even going to think of biting me!" I'd been planning to threaten to break her arm - a specific threat, backed up with obvious capability, almost always has the desired effect - but now I knew, or I thought I knew, Beth really wanted this. (Years later she confessed to sabotaging up the tap just to try to engineer the very situation.) What she said next confirmed it - and thrilled me. "Take me. Use me. I don't know what to do... how to...". Her words tailed off, then she just repeated: "Take me. Take me now! I've never done this before; I don't know how. You'll have to..."

"Trust me, you'll be a natural", I said; pushing her down to her knees, enjoying the feeling of my erection dragging up over her flat stomach and the firm softness of her tits. She made a last appeal for me to stop as her common sense fought her growing lust and her desire to be dominated: "They'll be back any minute." she said, and I crushed her objection: "45 minutes at least," I replied, "unless they have a helicopter. Plenty of time for what I have in mind! Lick it first; that's right, then open wide and pretend you're sucking an ice-pop."

Beth took my rigid cock it in her cool hands; her mind surrendered and her rampant sexuality began to take over. She realised that her pussy was wet, and as she took my hardness into her mouth I saw her right hand slip down between her legs: she moved her knees a little further apart and began to trace circles around her pussy lips, playing with herself, then masturbating her hot little pleasure bud. At the same time her left hand moved to her tits, and she started twisting and pulling first one nipple and then the other.

Suddenly she groaned with a tremor of deeply sensual pleasure and arousal as a small orgasm hit her. She looked up at me, blushing deep pink, and drew back briefly from my rigid member: "A man's cum. I haven't.... I've never... but now...", and she went back to sucking me. Her mouth was soft and tight around me. Then she deliberately looked up into my eyes, and releasing my cock before each word, and sucking it again after, she said: "I... want... your... cum!"

No gentleman could ignore that appeal - and let's face it, I'm no gentleman - so I came, spurting hard ropes of cum into that sweet little mouth. She gagged a little, swallowed, swallowed again, and her full orgasm hit hard just as she swallowed the final load: she went rigid and her eyes rolled up in an ecstatic overload of sexual pleasure.

I took her head in my hands and pushed her back onto my still semi rigid cock "Now you can clean him up, slut ". She blanched, but dropped her eyes. "Yes, Sir" she said, licking me me clean. "Thank you, Sir".

Perhaps she thought the sex was over, but I had different ideas. Pulling her roughly to her feet I enjoyed the sight of her boobs jiggling as she balanced herself; then I threw her down backwards on the bed, where she lay, half stunned, legs lewdly spread and her sex fully open to me. I crawled on top of her, stealing a quick lick of her sweet slit as I passed then taking each nipple into my mouth and sucking on it. I was kissing her on the mouth as my cock, now hard again, snuggled itself into the soft nest of sparse pussy hair around her engorged labial lips.

I rubbed the head into her wetness, then pushed my foreskin over the head of my cock -- I find it helps when the girl is inexperienced - and looked directly at her as she looked back at me, wide eyed.

"Say you want it!" I whispered, "Say you want me to take you". Beth turned her eyes away and her words were almost inaudible but completely clear: "I want it! Take my cherry. Make me a woman! Do it! Do it now!"

I delayed no longer. "As you wish, Beth darling. Now, you are a virgin," I said,; then thrust hard and fast into her, penetrating her in one swift movement and bottoming out with my balls against her pussy lips: "... and now not-a-virgin: now you're just my sexy little fuck-slave." I had just felt the slight resistance as I tore through her maidenhood, taking her precious sweet virginity.

I began to thrust in and out of her tight snatch. Even second time around I wasn't going to last long: I buried myself deep in her tight cunt and rolled over, holding her body just high enough for her tits to hang down and her nipples to drag over my chest. There was nothing gentle about this: it wasn't making love, it was taking, possessing, owning the eighteen year old's taut young body. Her tight cunt and her whimpering cries pushed me over the edge; my balls tightened and I quickly rolled her back, then held her slim little body hard onto my cock, and as she shuddered into a second full blown orgasm of her own I ejaculated deep inside her tight teenage cunt. It was bliss.

Spent and panting with the afterglow of my orgasm, I pulled out, and reached down to scoop a mixed handful of her juices, my cum and a little of her virgin blood out of her pussy. I dripped it into her open mouth: "Swallow," I commanded.

She shook her head, making as if to spit it out, so I grabbed her jaw, holding her mouth closed. "Swallow!" I repeated. Still she shook her head weakly from side to side, and I grabbed her nose, pinching her nostrils closed. "Swallow it you little bitch!" I whispered, "look me in the eyes and swallow!"; and now she had no choice, she obeyed.

Enjoying the look of submission and defeat in her face, I wiped the rest of the cummy mixture over her cheeks and lips, and stood up, looking down at the girl I'd just taken, not entirely against her will, and deflowered. "You look like a cheap whore!" I growled at her; "Get yourself cleaned up".

She crawled off the bed, and walked unsteadily and tearfully through to the dressing room. In the doorway she stopped and half turned, hit by some buyer's regret: "I'll tell" she sobbed. "No you won't," I replied, "Nobody will believe you."

It was true, and she knew it. I dressed and took myself downstairs, while Beth's sobs died away into first a resigned silence, and then a deep sigh of sexually satiated womanhood. She called through to me: "I did like it, Father. I did like it."

12