Unprofessional Behaviour

Story Info
A cynical teacher is presented with a unique scenario.
5k words
4.34
22.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: As specified in the character descriptions, the teacher in this story is teaching seniors and all relevant characters are in the months preceding their first year in University, and are thus 18 years old.]

*****

It was getting late.

Parent/teacher night was the one night that Morgan dreaded above all else. Parents generally came by in three categories. First, there were the Denialists that would insist that there absolutely was no way that anything was going wrong with Little Timmy and that everything was just a terrible mistake. Then there were the Bargainers, who insisted that Little Timmy totally had what it took to turn it around, just so long as they were given an adequate change. And then, of course, there were the Bastards, who would slam their fists against the desk and snarl that Morgan would be fired by the end of the week.

One such father stormed out of his classroom on that dismal Wednesday evening, his daughter in tow as he muttered a few choice words about Morgan's pedagogical techniques before slamming the door. Morgan sighed. He'd been a teacher for the better part of four years now and was regularly beginning to forget why he'd done so in the first place. Between the snotty students and the asshole parents, it felt like he lived as society's collective punching bag. He sighed, checking the time and starting to pack his things.

"Mr. Lee?"

A sigh escaped Morgan's mouth. He thought he'd been through with the lot, but there was no rest for the weary. "Yes, come in," he called out, "Miss uh..."

"Siddiqui," she said, holding a hand out, "But you can call me Amina."

Amina Siddiqui favoured him with a soft sort of smile. She was wearing a flowing black scarf atop her head, with an impressive gold embroidery pattern stitched over top. Her black pointed heels made clopping noises as she approached, punctuated by the soft tinkle of hidden jewelry clinking together. Morgan cleared his throat as she approached and rifled through his papers.

"Salia's mom?" Morgan inquired, "Hm. That's a surprise."

Amina took a seat across from him, crossing one long leg over the other. She was wearing a pair of black trousers that clung to her thighs but betrayed not one ounce of unprofessionalism.

"A surprise?"

"Yeah," Morgan answered, "Usually parents only come by to hear bad news."

Amina laughed warmly. "Well, I've got to make sure Salia is keeping on the straight and narrow somehow," she replied. Her voice had the slightest touch of a Pakistani accent. "Is she paying attention in class?"

"I wouldn't be giving her a 95 if she weren't," Morgan assured, "She sits right where you're sitting and takes notes every day. If the others were all like her then, well... I'd have an easier time of it."

"She's definitely smart," Amina quipped with a slight sigh, letting her fingers press together as she leaned in closer, "Too smart, I think. I'm just afraid she's going to get into trouble."

Morgan looked up at Amina, feeling a bit incredulous. "What sort of trouble?"

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Boy trouble, of course. What else could it be at her age?"

Morgan was watching her carefully as she spoke, noting the way she clutched her hands together as she spoke. "Well, I don't think it's affecting her performance that much or anything," he said, knowing that he was entering unknown cultural waters, "She's still top of the class."

"That's the problem, really," Amina sighed, "She's too smart. Everything in school is easy for her... and she's so pretty too. She's going to attract boys like flies to honey. Ugh. I wish I'd sent her to an all-girls' school."

Morgan was not sure what to make of any of this. That Salia was pretty was obvious enough to any objective observer. She was the hijabi student with a brilliant smile who wore form-fitting sweaters to accent a lovely pair of breasts and tight jeans that showed off a breathtaking butt.

"Salia's got a good head on her shoulders, Ms. Siddiqui," Morgan said, knowing it was probably not a good thing to think about Salia's butt too much, "I don't think she's about to run off with some Meth Head. You can trust her."

She shook her head gravely. "I wish I could trust her, Mr. Morgan. If she's going to be going off to University in September, I need to know that she isn't going to go wild and do whatever she likes. A girl her age needs to have dignity."

"I... I guess she-"

"Watch her, please," Amina said, springing forward. The tips of her fingers touched his for a moment. "Just tell me if you see her flirting or messing around with any boys. Please. I'm not sure how I'll be able to thank you, but I'll do anything you want."

It would have been easy enough to say no, of course. It was unprofessional and it was probably a violation of student privacy to agree to snoop on a student on behalf of their parent. But ultimately, what was the harm? Morgan could just not bother about it and say he did. And in fact, that was precisely what he intended to do, just then and there.

"Alright," Morgan said, letting his fingertips touch hers again, "Sure. I'll let you know."

***

Morgan was quick to forget about this encounter in the weeks that followed. He continued to teach his students about commas, paragraphs and essays, letting the humdrum of the teaching life take hold. He coached the Soccer team as his extracurricular, though the winter months soon relieved him of that, which he thought could leave him with a bit of peace.

"... and that's why we need you to coach Badminton."

Morgan sighed as sat on the bleachers with a whistle in his mouth. A literary-minded man from his earliest days, Morgan didn't actually know anything about Badminton (or, indeed, Soccer) and could only watch as a gaggle of six teenaged girls knocked birdies over a net to make sure they didn't kill anyone.

"Mr. Lee!" one of the girls suddenly shouted, raising a hand like they were in class. "Wasn't that a point?"

Kim was one of the Asian students that somehow felt that Badminton was a much more serious sport than it objectively actually was. She also vastly overestimated the amount of knowledge that Morgan had for the fine rules of Badminton.

"Yes, absolutely."

Kim made a 'yes' gesture as her friend cried foul. A senior like the others, Kim had short black hair that she had highlighted blonde and she had the twiggy look of a casual athlete. She did a little spin as she celebrated and mocked her opponent and Morgan caught his eyes falling to her waist, which were covered with a tight pair of gym shorts.

"Alright," said Morgan, tearing his eyes from where they did not belong and blowing on his whistle, "We're done. That's a wrap."

"Come on!" Kim countered, "There's still three minutes till five!"

Morgan shook his head and spun a finger in the air. "Three minutes is how long it'll take to pack up, Kimmy girl. Come on, let's go."

The girls protested for another moment, but were eventually coaxed into doing as he bid as Morgan looked down at his cellphone to pretend that he had something important to look at. Truth was, Morgan was always eager to have things done and over with. The building was taking up way more of his life than he was comfortable admitting and it was still another four months until summer. Occasionally, he thought about going on sick leave or sometimes even quitting, but the reality was that Morgan had few other realistic career prospects.

"Thanks Mr. Lee!" Kim shouted as the other girls filed into the shower, "You're the best!"

"The best of the best," Morgan answered with a yawn, "Night."

Morgan exited the gym and started up the steps wearily. It was already starting to get dark out and he waved to one of the caretakers on his way down the steps. Morgan's classroom was on the fourth floor of the school, which meant he was guaranteed at least ten spurts of exercise throughout the daily course of his duties. When he reached the top of the steps, he found a set of deserted hallways, a sight which always struck him as being a bit eerie at that time of night.

"I don't know..."

"Wow, you're so shy!"

"I'm not!"

Two students were here, apparently. Both girls by the sounds of things. Morgan did his best to ignore them, but found the voices grew louder as he approached his classroom.

"... he always leaves early," one of the girls said, "Trust me. I've checked."

"But..."

"He won't come back. Don't worry."

Morgan stopped in place. His classroom door was slightly ajar and he now knew that the girls were in his room. He treaded lightly. Normally content to let students get themselves into trouble as much as they wanted to, Morgan could only imagine the administrative headache that would come with having two students smoking weed or whatever it was they had in mind in his own classroom. He strode up to the door carefully, still hearing the voices but not well enough to make out the words.

"It won't hurt."

"I just... mmm..."

Morgan peered into the classroom and nearly burst out laughing. Two girls were seated close to the front, their faces unnaturally close. One of them was leaning forward against the other, pressing her lips into a firm kiss against the other. They lingered upon each other for a moment, enjoying what was apparently a new sensation, before pulling apart.

"That's not..."

The objection was interrupted by another kiss. The girls had turned off the classroom lights, but Morgan could make out the sight of Alyssa, a senior student in his English class. She was pale enough and skinny enough as to make herself look meek, though Morgan knew her to have developed something of an activist bent over the last few months. The fact that she no longer wore her glasses and had started to wear cheesy rainbow coloured hats over her cascading red hair was the first signal of a rather grand change, and now he supposed that finding her here in lesbian embrace was the second.

But the other...

"Salia?"

Morgan's voice came out as a hissing whisper and he clasped a hand over his mouth to silence himself. Fortunately for him, the two girls paid him no heed, lost as they were in each other's lips. Salia was wearing a blue hijab with matching blue jeans and a red unadorned T-shirt. She was every bit as beautiful as her mother claimed she was, with the same soft brown eyes and smooth brown skin without a single blemish. As she kissed, a lock of black hair escaped from the scarf.

"So much for the boys," Morgan murmured under his breath.

Salia's hands soon found their way around Alyssa's back, pulling her closer. She opened her mouth and shoved her tongue into the redhead's mouth, exploring it with a renewed sort of urgency. Her hand was soon finding its way to Alyssa's chest, grabbing a handful of her apple-sized breast and squeezing it tight. Morgan could only gape as the kisses grew deeper and it was not long before Salia found the parting of Alyssa's blouse.

Morgan tore his eyes away, trying to steady himself and inject some logic into his increasingly reptilian brain. There were two gorgeous... no. He stopped that thought and shook himself. There were two female students apparently having sex inside of his classroom. He probably needed to do something. Call the office? The admin would have gone home by now, he was certain. The police? That seemed like a ridiculous thing to do. He shook his head, trying to get his mind in order before turning back.

Salia had pulled open Alyssa's blouse now and had her laid against one of the desks (specifically, her desk). Alyssa had a pair of soft pink nipples that perked up immediately as Salia pressed her lips against them and started to lick their tips. A sloshing sound filled the classroom as Alyssa moaned softly. Salia released her grip on the nipple for a moment to grin and kiss the redhead firmly on the lips again. Morgan noted that her hand moved down to touch her between the legs.

He sucked in a breath. This was going too far and he needed to break it up. He took a moment to steel himself as he listened to Alyssa's moans, doing his best to imagine the least sexy thing he could conjure into his imagination (which happened to be his brother's present wife) and stepped forward into the room with a decisive step.

"Hey, what's all this then?"

He snapped on the lights as he entered. Quick as lightning, Salia split apart from Alyssa as quickly as she could, straightening her hijab and looking right as rain within seconds. Alyssa meanwhile, who looked like she'd been only a few steps from climax before Morgan stepped in, could only manage to put a protective arm over the sight of her puffy pink nipples.

"Um... h... hi Mr. Morgan!" Salia said, trying to sound casual, "We were just... uh..."

"Is there nowhere else you girls could take this?" Morgan growled, trying his best to not look at Alyssa's pale body. "Honestly now."

"We..." Salia gave Alyssa an apologetic look, "I... I thought you'd gone home already."

"And so, because I'd gone home, you decided to just have sex in my classroom and leave me to teach a class that smells like cum tomorrow?"

Salia shook her head. "No sir, I always clean up after-"

"Always?" Morgan repeated, "You mean to say that this is a regular occurrence?"

That one caught Salia flat-footed. She started to step backwards in her white sneakers, as if considering a way to run away. Her brown face was flushed and, while she certainly looked frightened, there was a certain amusement in her chestnut eyes too. It was as though she were doing all that she could to just stop herself from bursting out laughing.

"I... I never meant to..."

"Alyssa, come on, get yourself dressed," Morgan ordered, determinedly keeping his eyes on Salia, "Geez. I'm going to have to report this to your parents, just so you know. I think they call this public indecency."

"No!" Alyssa shouted with wide eyes, "No! Mr. Lee, I'm Catholic. Mom will kill me."

"May you rest in peace," Morgan pronounced.

"Wait! Come on! We aren't hurting anyone, Mr. Lee," Salia objected, "We're two consenting adults!"

Morgan rolled his eyes. "Two consenting adults that are probably guilty of public indecency and exposure and uh..." he lost his train of thought for a moment as he watched Alyssa clip her bra back on, "Trespassing or something."

"Please, Mr. Lee," Alyssa begged, her blouse still unbuttoned, "I'll do anything you want."

"It's not about what I want," Morgan answered, trying to keep his eyes on his desk "Rules are rules. If you do something this crazy and get away with it, then you're going to end up doing again. Actions have got to have consequences, Alyssa. You might not like that, but that's the way of the world."

"But... but, I..."

Morgan shook his head and sighed. If only he'd left his coat in the staffroom, he wouldn't be dealing with this right now. He breathed in again. He'd done well so far. He hadn't said or done anything wrong, and he had had enough mental discipline to stop himself from getting hard. It was just a matter of pushing these two girls out into the hallway and he would be home free.

"Now come on, get your coats and go home," Morgan faked a yawn, "I'll deal with this in the morning."

There was a click as the classroom door was closed shut. Salia had stepped behind him while he was dealing with Alyssa and shut it quietly but firmly. She looked over at him with no small amount of defiance, as though she were about to ask him a tough question in the middle of a lecture.

"Before we do that," Salia began, "You need to hear something, Mr. Lee."

The hijabi girl in sneakers stepped up to him, brimming with the rather naïve confidence of a high-stakes gambler. She tugged down at her T-shirt, pulling it taut against her considerable breasts in such a way that was sure to catch any man's eye.

"Salia, I... I don't have time for this," Morgan began and he kicked himself for the stammer. He could not show any weakness.

"I'll be quick then," she said, stepping closer, "I just want you to know... I think you're a great teacher, Mr. Lee. One of the best I've ever had really."

Unconsciously, Morgan found himself taking a step back. This situation was dangerous. Clumsily, Salia was trying to solve a problem in a rather crude and obvious sort of way. It was a desperate maneuver, but Salia was nothing if not a casual risk-taker. The proper and professional thing to do now would be to march out that door, document everything that had happened and be in a meeting with the Principal first thing tomorrow morning to report the matter to admin. He had a bunch of tests to photocopy that morning too, but he supposed he could just come in a bit earlier so that he could make sure the matter was thoroughly dealt with, or...

Or...

"Mr. Lee..." Salia was in arm's reach and smelling like a bouquet of wildflowers.

Morgan thought for a moment about what was contained within that 'or'. He couldn't help but feel that there was a revelation in there and he found himself reaching into the word's recesses, pondering its meaning.

'Or'...

"Maybe instead of telling our parents..." Salia was trying to smile.

A light turned on within Morgan's mind. He nodded as the conclusion came forward and blossomed before his eyes, so simple and so obvious.

'Or I could not give a fuck'.

"Maybe we could..."

Morgan grabbed Salia by the wrist and pulled her to him. He locked his lips on hers, letting them widen in surprise as he pressed his mouth hard into hers. He pulled back as quickly as he'd come in and walked to the door, placing a dictionary in front of the small window.

"You're both going to do what I ask," Morgan declared tersely, "No questions."

"R... right!" Salia declared, still looking shell-shocked from the sudden kiss.

"Sally!" Alyssa said, "What are you doing?"

"Saving our hides!" Salia answered sharply, "Do you want your parents to find out? Like this?"

"I..."

Morgan stepped over to Alyssa. He'd crossed the line now with that kiss. He knew it and knew it well. He'd be fired and on the news within the week, but he didn't care. He stepped towards the redhead and grabbed her by the collar. Alyssa could only gasp before Morgan's lips met hers. He forced his tongue into her mouth and found her own tongue in full retreat before his. Uncaring, his hand found the clasp of her bra and freed her pink breasts again, cupping her left in his right hand as he kissed her again.

"Come here," he ordered, glancing back at Salia as he toyed with her nipple, "This is what you wanted, wasn't it?"

"Y... yes." Salia answered, still taken aback.

Alyssa pouted. Looking down, Morgan could see his student was in tears. He supposed that was natural. This was a bit of a horrifying situation and it might even be that the girl was a bona fide lesbian. But even if that touched him with a lingering sort of guilt, it ultimately didn't really matter to him at this point. He kissed her again and squeezed her breast tight.

"Lay down on the desk again," Morgan commanded as he released her, "I want to see you two kissing again. Come on, just like before."

Alyssa was rigid as she wiped away her tears, but when Salia came by her side she softened again. Salia leaned in and whispered something in her ear as Morgan waited. Reluctantly, Alyssa agreed, sitting up on the desk and laying back. Salia glanced at Morgan for a moment before leaning forward to kiss her classmate again. They kissed three times before Salia put a hand on her friend's breasts, her eyes glancing up at Morgan for approval. Morgan nodded and stepped forward, placing a finger on Alyssa's nipple before twisting it roughly.

"I never told you to stop kissing, ladies," Morgan chastised when Alyssa let out a yelp.

They fell into each other's lips again as Morgan continued to let his fingers rub Alyssa's soft pink nipple. His other hand soon drifted down her belly and reaching towards Alyssa's waist. He let his hand reach between the gap between her waist and her jeans, getting beneath a soft pair of panties to touch the treasure buried therein. Alyssa immediately began to twitch, leaving Salia only with neck and cheek to kiss.

12