Unprotected Ch. 02

Story Info
Tropical seduction and Risky roleplaying w/ Susan and Gabby.
7.1k words
4.73
25k
54

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so deep in thought, thinking about the risk of knocking up Susan that I completely forgot about Ella, until my phone rang, displaying her number. She tried to convince me that she was pregnant with my baby, and was really pissed off that I was spending time with Susan and not her. I thankfully found out later through her sister that she was not pregnant, just jealous and trying to get me to come back to her

I was in a daze that night at dinner with Susan and Gabby thinking about the chances of having two different women, pregnant with my baby at the same time, and had a few to many drinks with dinner. I woke up spooning Susan and my head was spinning, as I tried to piece together what happened last night, and really couldn't remember anything after dinner.

I started to roll away from Susan gently to keep from waking her, and that's when I noticed that I was still rock hard, buried balls deep inside Susan's tight pussy and figured I must have fallen asleep that way.

I slowly pulled my cock out inch by inch, until I got to the head, and it looked so good covered in her juices that I had to push back in, one more time eliciting a sexy sleepy moan from Susan as I pressed against her cervix, and a disappointing moan as I backed out and the head slipped from her tight grasp.

I remember looking down as I pulled out of her, noticing how beautiful her ass was, her sexy pink pussy just slightly gaping open, with a little puddle of what looked like fresh thick white sperm, when my cock head cleared her opening.

She let out a sigh and a giggle as the thick cum started slowly flowing, spreading out wide as it hit her thigh, flowing like a waterfall down over her right ass cheek, towards the sheets below.

I was in shock as it just kept flowing from her sweet little pussy, soaking the sheets, as I started to vaguely remember the events, leading up to Susan being refilled with potent sperm, after getting carried away the first time.

I rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed, noticing the empty Viagra package sitting on the night stand, explaining why I was still rock hard and balls deep in Susan when I woke up, by the look of the flow leaking from her swollen pussy, she had emptied my balls several times before we fell asleep.

I headed to the bathroom to shower and clear my head, looking back at Susan's beautiful tanned ass as she lay on her side, facing away from me. I saw thick globs of sperm still slowly leaking out of her pussy, sliding down her inner thigh.

I noticed the shower running as I opened the door to the bathroom, figuring I would surprise Gabby and join her, but it turned out I was the one surprised when I stepped into the steamy shower, wrapped my arms around her from the back, kissing her neck, eliciting a sexy moan as she turned around to kiss me and I realized, it was Susan.

I was a bit overwhelmed by the complexity of everything that was happening, and while I was lost in deep thought kissing Susan she lifted up on tippy toes, gently slotted the tip of my still Viagra induced erection into her tight pink opening.

It was her deep moan of satisfaction into my mouth as we kissed, that brought me back to reality and her cervix pressing hard against the tip of my cock.

I cupped both of her beautiful breasts tweaking her nipples, pressing her up against the shower wall, fucking her hard and fast, punishing her little box for making me lose control and do risky crazy stuff with her cousin, doubling the chances that I would impregnate one, or both of them.

That's when I realized that Gabby being with us to chaperone was not to keep me from sleeping with their daughter, she was here to assist in knocked Susan up, and make sure I sealed the deal. I gave Susan two good orgasms and then for the first time in my life, I faked an orgasm to keep from cumming inside her again and increasing the odds of knocking her up.

We finished our shower and while we were in the bedroom getting dressed, I couldn't help staring at the huge puddle of my cum that had leaked out of Gabby's little pink goodie box, saturating the bed until she rolled over towards me, flashing her beautiful deep brown eyes, smiled and said.

"I'm hungry."

I watched her get out of bed, stretching her amazing body, showing off her perfect golden brown boobs and thick delightful nipples, displaying every sexy curve for my erotic viewing pleasure, before she said.

"I need a shower."

She strutted towards the bathroom, as I watched her sexy perfect ass swaying, noticing the thick trail of sperm, running down the inside of her leg as she walked to the shower. I turned to see Susan's reaction, she was staring at the trail of sperm from the soaked bed, to the bathroom shower, with a cute smug smile, she turned to me shrugged her shoulders, and asked.

"Which bikini would you like me to wear to the beach today sweetie?"

It took a while to get a grip on my situation, but the girls made me feel good about everything, relaxed me, teasing me so much with their sexy body's, that we had a great day before heading back to the Hotel, to get cleaned up and changed for dinner.

Dinner was great, and the dancing after was quite stimulating before heading back to our room for the night. The girls had kept me erect most of the day, from all the sexy little teasing and posing in their skimpy bikinis.

The dancing and teasing back in the room had me fully hard and horny beyond belief again, as we wrestled around on the bed until every sexy inch of flesh was exposed to the delight of all.

The three of us moved so well together that it was like a symphony of mutual stimulation and exploration, kissing touching and tasting that left both girls wet and breathing hard, with me erect leaking precum and ready to please. One of the most erotic moments of the evening was as Gabby stopped our three way kiss to whisper.

"Let's see whose pussy tastes better on your tongue and feels better on your cock."

Susan started kissing me, guiding me to lie on my back on the bed, as Gabby pulled one of the Hotel blindfolds from the drawer next to the bed, slipping it on me, while her cousin continued our passionate kiss. Once Gabby had the blindfold on me, she put her lips to my ear and whispered.

"I have been reading articles that say a women's vagina, is hotter, wetter, sweeter tasting, and slipperier when she's ovulating. Let's see if you can tell which pussy feels and tastes, the most fertile."

I felt the bed shift, and then the subtle smell of shower soap for a second, before the scent of aroused womanhood stimulated my senses. I then felt soft warm labia gently nudge my nose, prompting me to reach out my tongue to taste my favorite flower, gathering its delicious nectar.

I didn't know if the delightful pussy I was tongue deep in, belonged to Susan, or Gabby, but it tasted so sweet, I didn't really care at the moment. I just kept lapping up her savory leakage, enjoying the moans that were coming from the vocal end of the instrument, I was playing so well.

I was just starting to really get into eating the delicious passion flower, when I heard one of the ladies breathing hard, then fingers sliding through my hair, to circle around the back of my head, pulling my mouth tight against her sweet pussy, as she came hard, bucking and jerking against my lips and tongue.

She had barley started to recover from her orgasm, as I felt her moving away from my mouth, to work her way down my body, until I felt her hot wet pussy lips, slide across the glossy knob of my rock hard member.

The moment I felt slippery pussy lips kissing the head of my erection, the moan that came from my lips was silenced, by another set of delicious warm moist lips, being lowered to my waiting tongue.

I stretched my tongue out, as far as I could, rolling it into a cylinder, keeping it as firm as possible, as the delicious juicy fertile peach touching my lips, began fucking my tongue, as if it was a hard cock that she was trying to get, as deep as possible.

I pushed my tongue as far up inside the delicious pussy as possible, tasting her clear slippery juices as they slid down my tongue, in copious amounts, drenching my taste buds in fertile nectar, making my cock throb with desire.

When my erection swelled and throbbed, drooling thick precum into the tight hot little opening I was pressed against, I heard one of the girls moan and giggle, as I felt a thumb tip press against my shaft, just below the thick crown, forcing the engorged head to push past her tight lips.

I felt the thick crown expand as it passed the tight opening, locking it securely in place as one of the girls moaned in pleasure, my girth stretching her tightly splayed lady lips. I felt her tight wetness slowly swallowing the crown, before engulfing my engorged shaft, inch by inch, until she had all 8 inches hilted with my glossy knob pressed tightly against her open cervix.

The girls kept riding my tongue and cock until they would reach orgasm, edging me closer and closer to climax before switching places, again and again. They would bring me right to the edge, stopping so close to ejaculation that I thought a couple of times, it felt like I was leaking more than just precum as they would pause between sessions to let me calm down.

It was confirmed the next time the girls switched positions, I could taste the difference and it was getting more potent, when each girl moved back to my tongue after her turn on my throbbing cock.

I was starting to worry about losing control and filling one of the girls with a huge load again. I was already leaking copious amounts of fresh potent sperm deep inside both fertile pussies, making for an extremely risky and exciting evening.

Every bit of logic and common sense were telling me, it was time to pullout, before we went too far. I had my mind made up. I was going to put a stop to this crazy fantasy, but as they were switching places, Gabby whispered in my ear, in the sexiest sweet voice, dripping with passion, her hot breath caressing my neck.

"I know you're close Michael, I can tell by your breathing, I can feel your dick getting harder and thicker, I know you're getting ready to cum. As much as I would get off on the thrill of just finishing you off, making you cum deep inside both of us, taking your sperm, taking your baby, your last name and some of your income. We really like you and don't want you to have any regrets, neither one of us wants this fantasy to end. I know you love this risky Prego shit just as much as Susan and I do, you naughty fucker."

Gabby felt my erection throb in response to her whispered confession, causing her to giggle and whisper.

"Oh Michael, I know we all want the same thing baby, but, it's up to you. We want to show you how much we trust and respect you, we want you to stop holding back, let out your inner beast, have your way with us, take us any way you want. Push your big cock balls deep and, press it tight against my cervix or Susan's, make it as risky as you like, impregnate one or both of us, pull our hair, fuck us hard and deep. If you want to pull out and cum all over our faces and then take us down to the pharmacy for the "plan B" pill, we will do whatever you ask."

My shaft surged again as I listened to Gabby's explanation. I reached up, pulling the blindfold off, noticing both Susan and Gabby straddling my waist, smiling, biting their lower lips, staring at me with desire and hope in their eyes, waiting for my response.

I let my hungry eyes wander down Gabby's sexy, curvy body, taking in her dangerous curves, stopping when my eyes found her sweet little, 19 year old, fertile pussy, my erection balls deep, her swollen labia tightly hugging the base of my thick shaft. When gabby noticed where I was looking, she slowly started to gyrate her hips, clenching her inner muscles to milk my erection while I pondered my response.

It had been quite entertaining being seduced, manipulated and enticed into risky bareback sex with two fertile young women who were hoping to catch a foreigner and leave behind their overcrowded city and lack of good paying jobs for a taste of the American dream. I understood their desire, my family moved to the U.S.A. in search of the same dream.

I decided it was my turn to exert some control and have a little fun with the girls, so I did my best, acting serious and commanding, as I told the girls. This has got to stop now, you have both been very naughty, you have not been completely honest with me and I'm going to have to punish you both, then we are going to the pharmacy.

They both looked so sad and disappointed as Gabby slowly lifted off my slippery erection, both girls climbing off the bed to stand together waiting, eyes cast down. It was everything I could do to stay in character and not giggle as I told them to bend over the edge of the bed so they could be spanked.

They both submitted quickly without even glancing at each other, promptly taking their positions for punishment. I knelt between them, admiring two of the nicest asses I had ever caressed, before I drew back, giving them each a little swat, more on the inner thigh than butt cheek.

As they tensed up, waiting for the next slap, I placed a hand on each cheek, covering the slightly pink hand print, and began massaging both girls. I received purrs of appreciation when the girls realized I was not serious about the punishment, quickly relaxing and enjoying my wandering hands and fingers.

I slid my hands around to their inner thighs, running my thumbs across both wet slippery labia, tracing the length of each slit before plunging my thumbs deep into both pussies, Squishy noises from both passion flowers making it clearly apparent, how ready both wombs were for the taking.

I had a flash of inspiration and figured, being with two women at the same time, might be a once in a lifetime gift. I grabbed Gabby by the hair, pulling her up close to my face as I kissed her aggressively, before guiding her to lay on the bed, tits up, with her hips close to the edge.

I grabbed Gabby's ankles, gently guiding her feet up close to her shoulders, pressing down to spread her thighs, as I covered her glistening splayed lady lips with my lips and tongue. Gabby tasted so wonderful. I brought her to a quick orgasm, before moving up her amazing curvy body, kissing her as I shared her sweet essence.

When I had Gabby where I wanted her, I gave Susan the same treatment, placing her on top of Gabby, nipple to nipple, clit to clit. When I had them both in place, I stood back for a moment to admire my inspiration before diving in, it looked hotter than anything I had seen live, up to this point in my life.

Two beautiful fertile pink playgrounds, just inches apart, wet and ripe for insemination, perched at the perfect height on the edge of the bed. I stepped up to the edge, dual fertile pheromones seducing my willpower, my cock throbbing, leaking thick stringy sperm, glossy knob ready for deep penetration and precise delivery.

I had a flash of reason as the tip of my erection touched Susan's juicy butter boat, it was like a sudden jolt of information, instinct, feelings and emotions. I somehow knew in that moment of clarity, that Susan was not yet pregnant, but perfectly timed for insemination, right NOW, with an egg in the optimum position for fertilization to occur. I knew if she enticed me to cum in her again, she would get what she wanted, making me her baby daddy.

It was as if my senses were reading the poetry, Susan's pheromones were seducing me with, interpreting her desire to see and feel my inner beast. I knew in that moment, that if I let the tip of my erection touch Susan's open cervix, I would free the beast, letting my impregnation instincts and desires take over, letting go and taking the risk as nature intended.

I had a moment of indecision, fear of commitment holding me back from letting out the beast. I slid my slippery tip from the opening of Susan's pussy, down to her clit, pressing it between the two slippery slits, making them both moan in appreciation.

I felt the girls moving to each get a hand between them, to guide my granite hard baby maker and fondle my balls. I looked over Susan's shoulder, locking eyes with Gabby as she winked, before pulling her cousin down, kissing her passionately while she held eye contact with me.

I felt Gabby line up the tip of my cock with her cousin's tight fertile pussy, winking again as she separated from the kiss to lick Susan's lips. The three of us felt my shaft surge, oozing thick stringy sperm laden spunk into Susan's tight little opening, drawing three consecutive moans, as the realization of the risks we were taking, sank in, my cock slowly began to sink into Susan's fertile flower.

The journey from forcing the thick crown past Susan's tight opening, spreading her lips as her quivering vagina swallowed the engorged knob, to mating the opening on the tip of my erection with the dilated entrance to her cervix, seemed to take an exquisite eternity.

I wrapped my fingers around her curvy hips, as I felt the tip of my erection, touch the firm pink done of Susan's cervix. Just as I had imagined, when my glossy knob pressed against the opening to her womb it was like an electrical surge ran through my whole body. I felt my shaft swell and jerk hard once before I got it under control.

Susan and I both felt my savory leakage caress and warm her cervix, mingling our DNA so close to the place where the spark of life begins, knowing the risk made us both moan together, Susan whispered.

"Oh Michael, you feel so good deep inside, pressing against my cervix, please fuck me slow and deep, make me cum all over your big hard cock baby."

I slowly pulled back until the crown hit the tight opening, only the head still held in her tight grasp, before sliding back inside, until the tip was kissing her slippery cervix, earning me a sexy groan of appreciation from Susan.

I gave Susan five nice slow, long, deep thrusts, feeling her push back against me to deepen the penetration, tilting her hips to tickle her happy place, with the engorged slippery head of my erection, at the end of each thrust.

On the sixth stroke I pulled back a little farther than expected and felt the tingle of cool air as it swept across the tip of my manhood. When I pushed back in everything felt different, letting me know that I had jumped from one paradise to another, the difference in the tone of the moan that followed when I bottomed out deep inside, confirming Gabby's penetration.

That was the turning point where I lost control, freeing the beast. My reasoning was telling me that the girls were going to make sure one or both, ended up pregnant, so I might as well take charge and enjoy making my fantasy come true, make it as risky as I desire, with not one, but two consenting, beautiful fertile young women. I knew I could afford to be financially responsible for the consequences of my actions, and had every intention of marring Susan, if the risk we were taking, became reality based.

I started thrusting into Gabby deep and hard, pressing against the back of her pussy, firmly at the end of each stroke, as she cried out "OO" each time I bottomed out, deep against her fertile womb. On the fifth stroke I pulled back a little farther, and in sync, Gabby guided my baby maker back into Susan's tight opening.

I thrust in deep, pressing hard against her cervix, as we both felt my shaft thicken and pulse, several times before I regained control. The voice of reason in my head telling me it was a good thing I was leaking in Susan and not Gabby. The voice of the beast telling me we would take the full risk with Susan and still splash a little on Gabby's fertile flower, when the time came.

12