Unprotected Sex

Story Info
A mom responds to a gift, when husband ignores her.
3.6k words
4.31
124.3k
144
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As any of my regular readers know, I like to experiment with my storytelling. This is supposed to be a 'quick wank.' I'm trying to improve and diversify as a storyteller. This is a major departure from my normal 'slow burn' style. I couldn't think of a good name for the story. I just went with the working title. Sorry.

As always, this is just fiction. And, constructive criticism is welcome.

*****************************************

Evan sits on the couch quietly watching the movie with his parents. His father is in his customary chair. Next to an end table holding nine empty beer bottles. His mother on the opposite end of the couch from Evan.

The spy thriller is boring the shit out of both Evan and Marie. He's seen it over twenty times, and she just can't get into all of the fighting. Evan knows that this is one of his father's demands that they have a family night. Which unfortunately, for the past few years since he started college, has been watching his father get loaded and yell at the television.

"Hey, get me another drink, Marie," he instructs her as he belches.

Sarcastically, she replies, "Of course, O, sexy beast love of my life." She gets up to go to the kitchen. Evan watches her leave. He feels a naughty thrill watching her hips sway as she walks. Especially since she's lost over 150 pounds in the past couple of years. She has been working her ass of on the gag gift of a stationary bike that his father got her as a birthday gift the year he left for college. Miraculously, she hasn't lost much weight in her bust.

Thinking to himself, "It's probably that weird as diet she on." He adjusts his basketball shorts to relieve some of the growing pressure.

Evan hears her curse that the beer is gone. He knows that means his father will be switching to whiskey. Tonight could get interesting. In a bad way. Cops knocking on the door kind of way. She comes back in with one of those fancy insulated tumblers. "You're out of beer. Here's your whiskey and coke, beloved." Evan hears dark tones in her voice. He's betting that one of them is sleeping on the couch tonight. His hopes of watching a porn are dashed. His father has blocked all internet access to anything considered fun.

He remembers his father lecturing him, "The internet is for intelligent things like research and academics and the news. Not yanking on your meat." Even though his father watches copious amounts of conspiracy theory videos on the internet.

Marie sits back down on the couch, but laying down this time with her feet in Evan's lap. "Rub my feet will you, baby?" she asks her son.

"Mom, I just..." Evan starts to complain. After all, he finished his sixth consecutive ten hour shift at a construction job that his father required him to get.

"Don't tawk bact to yer mother, boy," his father snaps without turning to look at them. The slurring speech is not a good sign. In order to keep the peace and not have a violent episode from his father, Evan pulls his mother's feet into his lap. "She works hawd down at da mill all day. She consta... always walking around."

Evan adjusts himself to keep her feet from touching his semi-erection. She coos, "Oh. That's so nice," as he presses his fingers into the soles and pinch at the arches of her left foot. Evan's consultation prize is getting to watch her luscious thicc thighs squirm in delight from the foot message. Her heavy chest jiggles as she starts to pant. Evan wonders if he's smelling what he thinks he's smelling.

Ten / fifteen minutes later, Evan has finished with both feet and is about to push her feet off when his father calls for another drink. Marie sighs, "Of course Richard." She swings her feet off of Evan's lap and plops them onto the floor. She called him Richard.

She actually called him Richard. Evan knows that there'll be a fight soon.

"I told to you to not call me that. That name that I, uh, hate."

She takes the tumbler from him, and heads into the kitchen. Calling out from the kitchen, "Robert do you remember what today is?"

"Not a clue. Did you get a premonition at work?" Robert replies. Evan groans. His father's response tells him how drunk he is. He's getting his words confused.

As she's handing him the refilled tumbler, she reminds him, "It's my birthday, Bob."

"Oh shit, really?" Evans eyes pop open at his father's response. He moves quickly off of the couch.

"I'll be right back," he says over his shoulder. He had originally planned to prank his mother by pretending to forget about her birthday, and giving it to her at breakfast. He finds it easily and hustles back into the living room. His mother is sitting in her same spot with her legs gathered up to her chest. She is glaring hostilely at her husband of 19 years.

Evan lightly deposits the box, balancing it on her kneecaps. She gasps as she realizes that he just gave her a gift. Evan re-assumes his spot. Robert does not notice the exchange since he is chugging his drink.

Just after unraveling the ribbon on the small box containing her gift, Marie hears her husband rattling his tumbler, demanding a refill.

"I'll be back," she whispers as she drops the box into Evan's lap. She grabs the tumbler from her husband's hand. She returns quickly. After pressing the tumbler into Robert's hand, Marie drops her ass down next to Evan. She opens the box. Listening to Robert's tumbler make gurgling noises, Marie gasps. "This is too expensive!" Marie keeps her voice low.

Evan shrugs, "So? I only have one more payment left."

Marie shoves it back into his hands, whispering, "Put it on me, baby. PUT IT ON ME!"

As Evan pulls the silver chain with the sparkling red heart shaped pendant out of the box, Robert grumbles, "What are you two going on about?"

"Evan is trying to convince me that I shouldn't hate this movie," Marie snaps at her husband. Her mood instantly improves as Evan finishes clasping the silver chain around her neck. The pendant catches the light to gather attention to her cleavage.

Marie pulls the blanket off of the back of the couch and lofts it over them both. "Thank you, baby. This deserves a snuggle and my focused attention."

Robert chokes momentarily after the first sip, "The hell, woman! Who taught you how to pour a drink?!

Marie can't disguise her anger and irritation at the interruption when she responds, "You did! I'm still pouring your drinks the way that you showed me 14 years ago when I finally turned 21. And, I'm sure that you'll show Evan how to pour your drinks next year when he's turns 21."

Looking at Evan, she grumbles, "At least you're aren't an abusive drunk."

Robert doesn't hear the comment. "You're God damn right that I'll teach the boy how to pour a proper drink. Since you've forgotten how to." His attention never leaves the television screen.

Mere seconds later, Evan feels a soft and warm hand rubbing the inside of his thigh, pushing his shorts up his leg. He tries to ignore it and his growing erection.

Evan cannot ignore the soft touches on his nuts. He doesn't say anything. He starts to control his breathing.

Evan's breath escapes forcefully as he feels delicate fingers wrap around his thickening dick. Fortunately for him, this is at the same instance that the protagonist of the movie kills one of the main antagonist's allies on the screen. Robert comments, "Yeah, I know. That was a good kill."

Evan slowly turns his head to look at his mother. She is focused on screen. He can feel her acrylic nails playing across his blood fueled flesh. Marie plays around with Evan's dick as she releases it and lightly drags her fingers up and down his shaft.

Evan whispers, "What are you doing?"

She throws him a quick glance before refocusing on the television. She answers with a husky voice, "Expensive gifts deserve some thanks. And don't think for a minute that I haven't noticed you watching me." Evan's heart skips a beat. "You have no idea how much I want attention. This kind of attention." Her hand grips his cock, and squeezes hard. She pumps his dick several times.

"Oh! Shit! So close!" Evan blurts out. He immediately fears his father's reaction.

Without looking away from the screen, Robert replies, "I know. The director knows how to build a screen."

Marie dives under the blanket. Her hand is furiously pumping Evan's dick. The breaking point for Evan is feeling her lips form a vacuum seal around the tip of his dick. Her hand, that was previously stroking his dick slaps onto his mouth. He groans as he blows a wad of sperm into his mother's mouth.

"Yeah, that was a sloppy kill." his father comments about the movie.

Marie swirls her tongue around cock. Absolutely lavishing it with her full attention. She feels a painful pinch on the back of her neck causing her to stop and let his dick drop from her mouth. She notices it rapidly softening.

"I'm gone ta bed. Son. Tell you mother at she ish not welcome to john me. Whenever you find out where she went ta pout. I'm tire of 'er shit fo tonigh. She can seep on da couch," Robert tells him. "Hell, she can seep in you bed for as mush as I care. Ah know that yer a weak ass bish when it comes to bean a man. She's train you. You ta be. Be a pussy." Robert meanders off with a lot of stutter steps and fumbling after finishing is drunken tirade.

Evan keeps her head pressed to his leg. Every time that he hears her about to say something, Evan pushes the blanket into her mouth.

Once the master bedroom door audibly closes, Marie yanks the blanket off of her head. She growls, "What the fuck, Evan?!"

"What? Did you want to provoke him?"

"What?" she demands.

"What happened the last time that I stood up for you?"

Without realizing that the words were slipping out of her mouth, "He beat you into a bloody pulp and sent you to the hospital." She clamps her hands onto her mouth. Now she realizes what he just did. "Go to your room, baby."

******

A little over an hour later, Even hears a soft knock on his bedroom door. He sees the door open slowly. Marie fills the empty space of the door's opening.

"Mom?" Evan asks unsure of himself.

She sneaks inside the room as she closes the door. "I'm not 'Mom' right now. I'm Marie." He watches her push her loose moose brown hair behind her ear. Not that he can see the color well in the dark. She fidgets. She is not standing like her normal self. Evan remembers his mother always standing with both feet in an aggressive stance. Now, the woman in front of him, she stands pigeon toed. "May I sleep in here tonight?" she asks.

Evan's eyes have finally started to adjust. He asks himself, "Is she wearing lingerie?"

"Your father was firm about me sleeping on the couch or in your bed," she reminds him. "The couch is uncomfortable. So, may I sleep here with you?" she asks. She continues with a shrug, "Since he thinks you're a momma's boy?"

The silky and frilly top does nothing for him. The fact that it highlights her curves is everything to him. He has been with several heavier women that were significantly heavier that Marie, but none of them compare. She has curves to stare at all day long. Her waist looks more pinched in out of normal proportions with her body type. Her heavy breasts and wide hips scream that her body is for making babies.

"Ok. Then how were you able to change into that?" Evan asks as he gestures at her attire. He keeps his blanket over his body. He is currently naked as he was previously cranking one out to his memories of her previous outfit of tight gym shorts and tight t-shirt.

"He's not exactly sober right now," Marie says sarcastically.

Evan rolls out of his bed forgetting to put his boxers back on. He makes the few steps to his dresser. He pulls out a random shirt and pair of shorts. "If you are here to do what I think you're here for... stealing your man's clothes is much sexier."

Marie's twists as she snatches the clothes offered to her. She whimpers while she pulls the clothing to her chest. She breathes out hotly. With strands of bland brown hair fluttering in front of her face, "Do you want me to change in the bathroom or in front of you?" Evan refuses to answer. He steps back to his bed.

Marie exits. He hears the bathroom door that is closest to his room close. A couple of minutes later, she reenters Evan's bedroom. Her soft brown hair is loosely tossed around her shoulders and neck. Random strands are spread about the front of her shirt. She stands in the moon light unsure of herself. She has always been confident when wearing lingerie. Wearing normal clothes is robbing her of that confidence.

In order to reassert her confidence, she tells him, "I'll buy a new one of anything that you rip off of me." A few strand of hair wiggle in front of her face in the breeze from the A/C.

Evan lifts the blanket to invite her into his bed. The bed that he knows that she helps pay for.

Once she gets to the edge of the bed. "You didn't say anything about removing your clothes from me."

"Sorry, I was taking in the sights." he whispers. His hands land on her body just above the hips. "I hate having a MILF for a mother. Because I want to fuck her too." He pulls at her body to get her into the bed. She resists.

"Prove to me that you want me. Take my, I mean your clothes off of me."

Evan enjoys the slow reveal. He drops her shorts first. He knows that he needs to do foreplay.

He kisses small circles around her bellybutton. She gives a little moan. Grabbing his hand and directing it to the hem of the t-shirt, "One thing at a time, baby."

He gives one more kiss, directly on top of her neatly trimmed mound. When he stands up, Evan tries to drag the tip of stiff dick along her thigh.

He pulls the fabric over her head, revealing the heavy fatty flesh that he has always enjoyed staring at when he thinks that she's not paying attention. He ducks down to suck a nipple into his mouth.

"Oh. That's nice. No one's done that in way too long." She wraps her hands around his head to guide him back and forth between her hard nipples. Evan loves the texture of the goose pimples around her nubby nipples.

She fumbles around to find one of his hands. She slides his finger tips down her stomach, pushing it towards her crotch. "Play with me?" she asks. She moves her feet to offer him better access.

His fingers slide along the edge of her nether lips. Her moisture is gathering on his fingers and starting to drip down to the back of his hand. Evan then explores the entrance to her inner core by sliding a fingertip in until the second knuckle. He can tell that she's breathing quicker as it's getting harder to keep his mouth attached to her breast.

Mumbling around the teat that he once suckled at as an infant, "I want to eat you, Marie." He pulls back to let her crawl onto the bed. She smiles and gleefully crawls onto the bed.

She yelps in surprise when Evan wraps his hands around her thighs to spread them and plants his face into her rear. His grip is unforgiving as she is still on her hands and knees.

When his tongue starts lashing and lapping at her wet sex, Marie drops her head onto the bed and supports her weight with her elbows instead.

"Ungh! My ass is too big for that. Let me. Uh. Let me lay down," is her request. Instead, she's greeted with a slap on the butt. It stings. Evan continues with his oral performance.

Her upper body slowly slumps further into the mattress. Her juices flow freely. Evan cups his hand under his chin to catch the falling fluid. He strokes her mound until he finds her clit.

Marie is the one stuffing a blanket into her mouth this time. She groans loudly into the mouthful of fabric as she bites and chews on it. When she can't take anymore, her body shakes violently and crumbles. Yanking her pussy away from Evan's tongue.

Marie spits the blanket out of her mouth, "Give me a moment. I need to. To recover." Evan stands up while lovingly stroking her outer thighs.

"Of course, Marie." He walks over to the side of the bed that his normal wakes up from.

Sliding into the bed, "Do you need some help?"

Marie chuckles, "No. Not yet." She takes a hold of his waist, "But I think it'd be easier to continue if you were in the middle of the bed." Evan slides into the natural dip that happens when someone sleeps in the same spot for several years.

Marie climbs up his prone body until she is where she wants to be. "Before we... um. Do this. I want to say a couple of things."

Evan shrugs and looks at her suspiciously.

"Did I tell you early that you are a good size? I mean like a really good size for me?"

"No. No, you didn't. There were a lot of things going on at that moment."

She sits her ass down on his thighs and lightly strokes his rigid cock. "You remind me of the, um, 'boyfriend' I had before I met your father."

Evan didn't catch the nuance that Marie was throwing out. "Marie," he says her name firmly. "I don't want to talk about anything from that... time period. You married way to young. I believe it's called a 'shotgun wedding for a reason."

She laughs while continuing to glide her hand over his dick. "There wasn't a shotgun involved, but... the constables, his cousins, were willing to accept that fate for him rather than arresting him." She looks Evan in the eyes. "But that's not the point." Once his face seems to have calmed down. "The point is that I haven't had anyone as big as you in over 20 years. And I haven't really been with your father in six months. So. Please be gentle." She leans forward to kiss him.

When she releases his lips, he remarks plainly, "Oh." When her full meaning hits his brain, "OH!"

She hisses happily. She lifts herself just enough to position his meat stick. She mutters giddily, "I'm ready to start the fun. Please be gentle." Marie slowly lowers herself. She huffs and pants as she fills her twat with his blood engorged phallus. Marie has her hands on his shoulders as she finally takes all of him into her.

She is breathing slowly as she feels him fill her. "Give me a minute."

Evan is struggling with not pumping her pussy. "Should we?" he is trying to focus his brain. "What about a condom?"

Marie kisses him quickly, "You may not understand this yet, but unprotected sex is the best sex." she mutters, "While I might not feel the difference like you will while we're going at it... but I will feel you come in me. And that! That is soooooooo good." She kisses him again. "That. That makes a world of difference." Her eyes sparkle as she stares at his eyes. His eyes are focused on her. He doesn't want to have the same effect that her eyes have on him.

He fails spectacularly.

Without moving her lower body, she pulls him closer to her. "Your eyes. They sparkle." She wraps her heels under his legs. "You need to cum in me. I need to feel you in me. I'm not stopping until you cum in me."

Evan and Marie start moving again. They start slowly. Evan is trying to pay attention to any nonverbal sues that she gives while he fucks her. He stops caring while the noise of their bodies slapping together echoes around the room. Evan is trying to keep time in the back of his mind.

Marie is panting into his face. He tries to kiss her. Multiple times. She is wildly riding his dick. She pumps her cunt up and down, onto and off off, his dick. She doesn't say a whole lot while she is trying to suck his cock into her cunt.

Their bodies slowly crush into each other. Their arms tighten around each other. They keep up the rhythm. His climax is happily accepted by her body. Her core continues to milk him for everything that he can give. She quivers and shakes as she tries to get the last drop out of his dick.

"Give me. Give me everything. I want. Everything. Every drop." she tells him as she shakes and quivers on top of him. He is speechless.

After she catches her breath again, "Maybe next year, you can give me a pearl necklace." She's not sure that he heard her. "I want a pearl necklace for my 36th birthday..."