Unsatisfied Lady Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill and Jake join the Key Holder Club.
7k words
3.79
8.8k
21
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,022 Followers

Looking in the mirror, I twisted and turned, proud of the way the new black lacy bra fit, along with the matching lacy bikini panties. I could use some toning up I thought, but for a 39 year old that had birthed and raised a daughter, not bad. With Lynn's help I had grown confident in my appearance and felt sexy again.

Finishing my hair and make up, I slipped on black thigh highs with lacy tops, and my new 4" black stilettos with ankle straps. Following Lynn's advice, I used a ribbon and safety pin attached to the zipper pull on my LBD (Little Black Dress), then zipped it up as far as I could, then threw the ribbon over my shoulder and finished zipping up. Viola, finished!

The LBD came down to about mid thigh, and had a deep v cut in front showing off a lot of cleavage. The sterling silver necklace had a heart shaped photo locket that rested right in the middle of my cleavage, automatically drawing eyes to my boobs.

When I started downstairs, Jake was pacing in the rotunda, and when he heard me he turned and looked up at me as I descended the stairs.

"Wow," in almost a whisper, "Jesus Jill, you've never looked more beautiful."

Gushing with pride, "Thanks, I was hoping you would like it. I picked it out just for you, and was saving it for a special occasion."

In a raspy voice, "I'm tempted to pick you up, and carry you up stairs, and rip it off of you," as he walked over to me. I was still on the bottom step, when he placed his hands on my hips, making him eye level with my tits.

"Not so fast," I giggled like a school girl, "you promised me dinner and dancing," as I held his face and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

"God you smell amazing too. Is that something new?"

"Everything I have on is new, just for you," I whispered, "and the perfume is called "Desire.' Now can we leave before I jump you here in the rotunda, you look good enough to eat yourself."

He did look quite handsome in the dark blue suit, white shirt and red tie. His dark brown hair didn't show any signs of gray, and his sparkling light brown eyes are what caught my attention when we first met. They were really sparkling as he looked at me now. He had broad shoulders, a narrow waist and a Dad's body. He wasn't muscled up like a gym rat, but he certainly wasn't over weight, he watched his diet, and jogged some. Hell we both needed a fitness routine I thought to myself.

Even the last few years I had noticed other women give him the eye, and sometimes flirt with him at functions we attended. Our daughter Joy was a Daddy's girl and thought he could do no wrong, and he doted on her. To the point, I often had to be the bad guy, if she was wanting something she really didn't need, and put my foot down and said no. She had her Daddy wrapped around her finger and he couldn't deny her whatever she wanted.

Breaking me out of my musing, "Well, since I promised my gorgeous wife dinner and dancing, we better go."

Reaching the Majestic Hotel, Jake pulled into the valet parking area, and a young valet rushed over to open my door. My short dress rode up my thighs as I got out, giving the young man a bird's eye view of my crotch.

"Welcome to the Majestic," he stammered, with a big grin.

Jake hurried around took my hand, and gave him a ten dollar bill and the keys. "Thanks young man," as he winked at me, and led me inside, whispering to me, "I think that young man was smitten with you."

Entering the lobby, straight ahead was the check in desk for the Hotel, to the left 'Majestic Bar/Lounge, to the right 'Majestic Restaurant'. The Restaurant Hostess was a beautiful young blonde, with a curvy body, that batted her long eye lashes at Jake as he gave her our name.

"Right this way Mr. Laney," as she led us to our table. I couldn't take my eye off her ass, watching her strut, I'm sure for Jake, but I glanced at him and he was smiling at me. That made me tingle all over, knowing his attention was on me.

Seated, she handed us menus, "Your waitress will be right with you, and thanks for coming to the Majestic," softly laying her hand on Jake's shoulder. At least this time she smiled at me, briefly.

"Honey, why don't you go tell the waitress to bring us 2 Gin and tonic cocktails, then she can take our order," as I batted my eye lashes at her and smirked. That turned her smile upside down, as she walked away.

"That was a little rude," Jake chuckled. "How do you know I want a Gin and tonic?"

Reaching across the table and patting his hand, "Just marking my territory," I smiled, "and we have been married long enough, I know what you always order when we are having seafood."

I could tell that remark perked him up, he smiled as he squeezed my hand, "Hon, I've been yours since the first time I laid eyes on you."

The meal was wonderful and we talked about everything, his job, our daughter and if she was going to college, which is what we wanted her to do. We never brought up the Key Club, I certainly wasn't going too.

After the meal we headed to the night club located behind the lounge where a band was playing. After two drinks and several dances, the last one a slow dance, Jake was begging to go home. He was definitely hard and horny!

As the slow dance ended he hissed, "Babe if we don't get out of here, I might have to screw you on the dance floor."

"How fast can you get us home," I purred, as I rub his cock with my right hand.

He was so excited when the valet pulled up he handed him a hundred instead of a ten as he did earlier. I mentioned it to him as he pulled off, laying my hand on his thigh, "You realize you tipped him a hundred dollars," I giggled.

"Oh well, it was worth it," he chuckled as he moved my hand, "please don't touch me before I get us home," he groaned.

"Maybe I'll just touch myself then," as I moved my hand down between my legs and moaned loudly.

"Damn't Jill," as he pulled my hand away from my snatch, "you're going to make me have a wreck, we will be home in just a minute."

"You better hurry, I'm already wet and ready," I groaned.

Reaching home we both rushed up stairs, Jake shedding his suit jacket, tie and shirt as he bounded up behind me. Not giving me time to undress he threw me on the bed, pushed my dress up and buried his face between my legs.

The lights were on, and he had a perfect view of my new thigh highs and sexy panties. "You're so wet," he growled, " and I love the new panties," using his hands to spread me wider. Licking and sucking on my bikini covered pussy.

"Jake, please," I moaned, "I need you inside me now."

Quickly unbuckling his belt he pushed his pants down, pulling the crotch of my panties aside, lining his throbbing cock with my entrance, and shoved inside me with one hard thrust.

"UGH, yes, yes..." I screamed, and arched up to meet his thrust.

"Aarrrrrrrrrggg," he grunted loudly, and started pounding in and out of me.

"Yes.... yes.... faster..... " I hissed, wrapping my arms and legs around him.

Soon we got in a good rhythm, him pounding down as I arched up to meet him.

Both of us grunting and panting loudly, when the orgasm hit us both at the same time.

"Jake..don't....stop," I screamed.

"FUCK, FUCK," he growled, and keep pounding.

"FUCK YES," I screamed as my orgasm rolling through me, and felt Jake tense and spurt 4 loads of sperm in me.

Rolling off me, we were both trying to catch our breath. After a few minutes, I rolled on my side and laid my head on his chest, "Hmmm... that was nice.....I guess you really liked my new outfit."

"Just don't dress like that every day," he chuckled softly, "I'd never get anything done when you're around."

"You didn't even let me get undressed," I laughed, "and you still have your pants and shoes on. Last time I remember you fucked me with your pants on was about 10 years ago, after a Christmas party."

"I remember," as he stroked my back, "every guy at the party was eye fucking you, and you were wearing that tight red dress without a bra. I was so damn horny I almost fucked you in the elevator."

Looking down I saw he was getting semi hard, so I wrapped my hand around his shaft and just held it. He groaned, tensed, as I murmured, "Looks like the memory of that red dress is waking someone up. But, first I'm going to finish undressing you,"

as I rolled out of bed and started removing his shoe, socks, pants and boxers.

Sitting on the edge of the bed I told him to unzip my dress, then stood watching him as I stripped off my dress, bra and panties. He was slowly stroking himself, when I crawled up the bed between his legs, removed his hand and started stroking him. "Mine," I huffed. Then lower my mouth on this cock, tasting our combined juices.

"Ahhh shit," he moaned, as I took all five inches in my mouth.

"Hmmmm...hhmmmm,"I groaned, as I licked and sucked, using the other hand to caress his balls.

"God Jill," running his hands through my hair, but not trying to control me. Continuing to suck his cock, I wished he would take control, face fuck me, force me to swallow every drop of his cum. Since Lynn had taught me to suck cocks, I had come to enjoy sucking Jake, even looked forward to it.

I was horny and needed to be fucked, and I wasn't sure how much longer Jake could last. Jake was always on top missionary style, only occasionally letting me on top. So I took advantage of the moment and quickly straddled him and lowered my wet pussy down on his shaft until I bottomed out on his pelvis.

I took control and placed his hands on my tits, and started grinding back and forth, then up and down, over and over.

So far so good, Jake was staying hard and I didn't sense him about to come. Thank God, because I was getting close. Just a little more and I'd be there. I felt my orgasm building, so I leaned down with my mouth next to his ear, "Your cock feels so good in my pussy,.....fuck me Jake...."

He groaned loudly in my ear as he started thrusting up to meet my downward slide, and we got in a perfect rhythm again. "YES YES" I screamed as my orgasm hit me hard, my pussy clenching down on his dick.

Jake was still going strong, which never happened, and he was squeezing my ass cheeks thrusting up into my heated core. Then another orgasm ripped through me making me scream, "FUCK I'm cccummminng again!"

"ARRRRRRggggg," he growled as he pumped 2, 3 loads of cum, coating the walls of my vagina.

"Oh God.... that......... was sooo...fucking good." I cooed.

"Jesus Jill,..... that... was... possibly... the best time ever," he panted.

"Hmmmmm....I know," as I lay on top enjoying the feel of him still inside me. At least until he softened enough, and his cock slid out of me. Rolling to the side, I rested my head on his chest, with a leg draped over his thigh, and drifted off to sleep.

A ringing phone woke me up. Then it stopped. Then it started ringing again, on and on. Jake rolled away from me searching the floor for his pants, finally finding his phone, but it has already stopped ringing.

"Damn't it," he growled, "Mark has called 4 times.... (pausing)...oh shit. I forgot I was supposed to play golf today."

"Hmmmmm,... I was hoping we could stay in bed all day," I moaned in a breathy voice.

"Let me call him back," he chuckled, as he leaned over and gave me a quick kiss, "I wish I had not promised him I would play today, but I did."

"Okay," I pouted, "but tell Mark I might start shopping at Lowe's, since he ruined my day."

Laughing he pulled his boxers on and started downstairs, "Take a shower and dress woman, you're too tempting naked, I'll start the coffee and breakfast."

Mid afternoon I called Lynn to see what she was up to, I needed to talk to her about Jake's decision to join the Key Holders Club. It still bothered me, that I had had sex with the stranger in her home, regardless of how much I enjoyed the sex. What if Jake found out about it? How would I react if somehow I bumped into him around town? With his blindfold he couldn't see me, but I was certain I would recognize him.

"Hey girl, I almost called you, but decided to not bother you since it was Sunday. What's up?" Lynn asked.

"I just needed to talk, are you busy?"

"I'm at the flower shop working on a big order that needs to get out tomorrow. Why don't you come by and you can help me while we talk."

"See you in about 30 minutes, thanks Lynn."

"As soon as we finished these last two arrangements, we can have a toddy and talk. I want to hear all about your date last night," she grinned.

Taking a sip of my Gin Tonic, I cleared my throat, "Lynn, I still worry about my encounter with your friend, that somehow Jake will find out. Is he someone from around here locally?"

"Encounter," she giggled, raising her brow, "you mean the one you had hot sex with."

Blushing, "Yes it was definitely hot sex, but.... I keep thinking I might run into him and recognize him. I don't know how I would react,....it would be embarrassing if he recognized me."

"Girl, I told you that's not going to happen," grinning as she patted my arm, "the truth is he is my cousin and lives in California. He was just here on business for a few days and did me a favor. He owed me one big time. So stop worrying about running into him, or Jake finding out. Sooo... it never happened, never mention it again. Deal?"

"God that makes me feel so much better. Deal, I'll never bring it up again. But, I sure as hell won't forget it," I giggled.

"So...details. How was date night. Did he like the LBD?"

"It was fantastic," I laughed, "my outfit drove him crazy, I thought he was going to fuck me on the dance floor. When we got home he started undressing as soon as the front door closed, and chased me upstairs. His coat, tie and shirt left a trail from the rotunda up the stairs. We had the best sex we have had in years."

"I understand from talking to Mark, Jake has agreed to join the Key Holders Club. I believe they are playing golf this afternoon to plan the next get together."

"I still have concerns, Jake agreed, but said Mark told him if was uncomfortable at any time he could back out and it wouldn't affect their friendship. So I'm going to play it by ear, and let Jake make the final decision. If he backs out, I will honor his decision and be faithful to him, but regardless, I want to continue our friendship if you're okay with that."

"Oh hon, we will always be friends, but stop worrying, everyone I've talked to really likes Jake and I bet he comes around. All us girls have talked and we are going to make sure he has a good time," she winked and grinned.

"You know, I've enjoyed the times we have all gotten together, and really like everyone, if Jake backs out I'm going to miss getting together with all of you."

"There you go again. You and Jake can still get together with us. We get together all the time, not just for sex. You and him signed the NDA so you can't talk to anyone outside the group about the Key Club, but as long as you and Jake are comfortable with that knowledge and want to continue being friends with all of us, that's great."

"God I feel so much better, I'm glad we talked. Guess I better get home, and fix supper, hopefully I can have a repeat of last night," I giggled.

Hugging me, "Thanks for helping me get caught up here at the shop this afternoon, now go home and screw his brains out," she laughed.

MONDAY

I was in high spirits as I did household chores, Jake and I had another night of good sex. He had left this morning going out of town for a couple of days to work with one of his sales reps. When he returned yesterday, from his golf outing he had told me Lynn's husband Fred had met them in the bar at the club for a few drinks, and how much he really liked Fred. Jake had only been around Fred a few times thus far, and had not had the chance to get to know him like he had the others. He was thrilled to find Fred was big on fishing, something Jake used to really enjoy, but the last several years had not been able too, between his job and being a doting father.

I remember the smile on his face as he recounted their conversation, "Fred told me the next time he was going he would give me a call and invite me to go with him. You should have seen some of the pictures he showed me of the bass he caught! It made me realize how much I missed going."

As I ate lunch, I thought about how much better things were between Jake and I. We both had spent so much of our time centering our lives around our daughter the last several years, we never had any 'us' time. Now we are socializing more, and enjoying each other's company. Still I wanted to go forward with the Key Club, to add some spice to our lives. Hell, it was obvious the other couples benefited from it. Jake had certainly benefited from my new sexual appetite, I chuckled to myself.

I remembered being really surprised when Jake mentioned that Fred owned the 'Hat and Cane', because he made it sound like it was no big deal. So I told him Lynn recently told me, but didn't really talk about it because some of her customers frowned on such businesses.

"Yeah, I hate people like that," he said, "he obviously runs a clean business or the authorities would shut him down. Probably a bunch of old biddies that are afraid their husbands might be tempted," he chuckled loudly.

So I had to ask him, as I raised a brow at him, "Have you ever been?"

"No," he laughed, (paused) "not to the Hat and Cane, but a couple of others out of town."

"Do tell," I frowned, "you never mentioned it before."

"What was there to tell, one was at a National Sales meeting in New York about 8 years ago, and the other in Miami at a meeting several years before that. I looked but didn't touch, why would I when I have a sexy wife like you," he smiled and winked.

That's how we ended up in bed early that night.

Remember last night I closed my eyes and leaned back and ran my hand down in my shorts and started rubbing my clit......then the damn phone rang!

"Hello" I growled.

Wow Mom, what's got your panties in a wad!"

I had not even looked at my phone before I answered I was so pissed my pending orgasm was interrupted. "Sorry,....(pausing to make up a lie) just aggravated I let a pot on the stove boil over. Besides, you shouldn't talk to your mother like that!"

"Mom," she giggled, "it's just a saying, I wasn't being disrespectful. Anyway, I'm coming home this Thursday, I need to talk to you and Dad."

"Talk to me now, is something wrong."

"Nothing is wrong, but I'd rather wait and talk to you both when I get home, face to face."

"You're scaring me Joy, you promise nothing is wrong,.... you're not pregnant, or in any kind of trouble?"

"God No!," she laughed, "remember Mom we had the 'talk' and I assure you I'm not knocked up. Love you, see you Thursday, bye."

Well, I thought, no sense in driving myself crazy, if Joy was planning on asking us to support her idea of a gap year she was mistaken. I decided to dress and head out and go see Lynn at the flower shop.

"Hey Jill, I was just finishing up, come on back to my office," shouted Lynn when I walked in her shop.

Lynn laughed her ass off when I told her about Jill's phone call interrupting my orgasm. Over a cup of coffee I told her I was worried about what Joy was wanting to talk about when she got home Thursday, that I was set on her going to college.She calmed me down telling me to stop worrying. "She is a smart girl, you have raised her well, just hear her out, you're probably worrying for nothing. Remember, you can lead a horse to water, you just can't make him drink. Speaking of drinking,"she chuckled, "how about you and Jake go Wednesday night to the Hat and Cane, since Jake said he had no problem with strip clubs. We can meet at our house around 6 o'clock, eat a bite and Fred can show Jake his bass boat, and we can go to the club around 8 o'clock."

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,022 Followers
12