Unsatisfied Teacher

Story Info
Unsatisfied teacher wants to entice her husband.
1.4k words
4.18
8.7k
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

I'm Wanda, a history teacher at the local school, grade 8 home room. I'm 25, married (3 years) to Tim, 26, the financial manager at his uncle's auto dealership.

I've been told I'm stunning, supposedly like Katy Perry's younger sister. 5'7" long, thick, wavy black hair, I usually wear it up to keep my neck cool; blue eyes, I have an athletic body, 36C-26-34. I'm easy going, fun loving, however lately not so much, I'm in a funk, depressed believing our marriage is unsavable, it's become mundane, and I'm the only one trying to change it.

I don't flaunt my sexiness, but I enjoy people looking, so I dress accordingly, teasing, careful not to be not slutty.

I love the appearance and feel of stockings, so most of my tight skirts have a side slit, so when sitting, shows the top edge, my garter straps, and some smooth skin.

I purposely leave one more blouse button undone than the majority of mother's would like, but the faculty and most of the students enjoy seeing my cleavage as much as I enjoy them peeking.

I've always enjoyed sex, but our intercourse is not just in a downturn but, in a sleigh on an icy steep slope doing a rapid nosedive. I don't recall the last time Tim gave me an orgasm. All our marital activities have diminished.

Tim's a good provider, gentle, soft spoken, almost to fault; as he's a meek pushover. I truly love him, he also loves being married, but he slid downhill fast. No longer exercising, except his golf game on the weekend.

I've discussed my disdain in his daily, excessive beer drinking, watching more sports, being less and less attentive to me. Our sex life, well, his lovemaking, maybe satisfactory for him; 3 or 4 times a week. His routine has become, lights out, usually on our sides, he'll slide in from behind, or occasionally he'll get on top for missionary. Consistently though, it's become wham bam thank you ma'am, a quick kiss; he rolls over and starts snoring.

I've known since college he was 1 and done, but back then he'd make an effort to seduce me, to get into my pants, so generally aroused me adequately enough to give me an orgasm.

Since we walked down the aisle, it seems he no longer thinks that's necessary, I'm his wife, it's now my duty to service him when he wants. It's been several months since he's even remotely satisfied me. I'm rarely even warmed up; so, if and when I am, I'm left to masturbate.

I'm frustrated, deprived emotionally and sexually. He's complacent, hasn't responded to my requests or complaints. I've requested we seek counselling, tried lingerie, sexy talk; even suggested porn.

I'm seriously contemplating divorce.

I'm a hard-working teacher, a good housewife, yet I feel used. Summer holidays will soon be here, and I'm looking forward to relaxing; hoping to turn things around, finding a solution to save our marriage, getting Tim back to satisfying me.

I've spurned several opportunities for extra marital affairs, believing in my vows. However, that option is currently forefront in my mind, as Tim invited his best friend Bob, a damn good-looking salesman from work, to stay in our basement until he finds an apartment.

Bob's wife caught him for the second time with another woman, so she promptly booted him out. He looks a lot like Alec Baldwin, an athletic, 6' manly hunk, dark wavy hair, blue eyes, confident, kind, intelligent, well groomed, a true gentleman. He's occasionally flirted with me, I always took it as harmless fun, now, knowing he's cheated, I realize he likely desires me.

I'm intrigued with the possibility of some secret sexual satisfaction and have decided to flirt back, maybe a little jealousy will spark Tim.

I unwrap the tinfoil from the garlic toast and set it on the table, with the baked lasagna.

"Ooops, I should have asked, are you seeing anyone tonight, Bob, maybe garlic bread's a bad choice," I tease.

"Well as long as we both have some it'll be fine, eh?"

'Damn, he's quick witted, I wasn't prepared for that comeback.'

We're in the midst of the meal and attempt to engage flirtatiously with Bob.

"What did you do to get caught Bob?" I ask, hoping to start a sex-oriented conversation with him.

He looks deeply into my eyes.

"I was fucking a gorgeous married woman Wanda," He stated matter-of-factly.

"I, uh mean, uh, I know you were caught cheating, I guess I'm curious how you were caught."

He set down his utensils.

"It was our Wednesday afternoon motel role playing routine, she was riding me, climaxing for the second time. She had requested I do her doggy style; I was spanking her, as I slid into her from behind, the door flew open, and Darlene began screaming at me."

It wasn't exactly the answer I was expecting, but I was definitely aroused at the description he gave.

"Uh, I, uh, guess I still didn't word the question correctly, I meant how did she find out, or how did she know where to catch you?" I was visualizing him behind me,

my arse being spanked, then his powerful hands grab my hips, as he rams me relentlessly making me cum multiple times.'

"Oh," he chuckled,

"She put a tracking app on my phone, I guess once she saw my phone was at a hotel for a couple hours, she was suspicious, left her work and I got busted."

'Geezus he fucked her for couple hours, and would have continued if not caught, damn, I've never had sex for more than 1/2 hour; and that was way back when we first met.'

"She warned me after my last affair, if I cheated again, I was out. Here I am, I doubt I'll ever marry again, if i do, it'll have to be with someone willing to have an open relationship. I can't be confined to sex with just 1 woman even, if she were as stunning and sexy as you." He stares intently into my eyes.

'I could certainly feel him seducing me, Damn, i could let him.'

"Monogamy ultimately always becomes routine; I need a bit of spice, some variety."

I know I am blushing; what a great compliment. I look at Tim, he was wiping his plate with the last of his garlic toast, appearing oblivious to our conversation. I smile at Bob with a slight nod; he winks.

I feel a twinge of exciting tingles in my loins, I cross my legs, recognizing I'm wet, being quite aroused, which hasn't happened to me since college.

That night I put on lacey lingerie and initiated sex play with Tim, I was horny, high school girl, at the local lover's lane, prom night horny.

I intend to ride him, to control the friction and angle against my g-spot, so hopefully, I come before him. I would fantasize I was Bob's mistress in the hotel.

I was stretched out seductively on the bed, Tim came out of the bathroom, flipped off the lamp, before getting into bed. He never even looked at me, to see my sexy outfit.

'Mood kill; what, why, does he not want to see my sexy body?'

I'll masturbate again once he's snoring.

Tim moves behind me, spooning, rubbing his dick between my legs, I thought, 'oh well why not.'

He enters me, one hand attempts to fondle my boob through the lace, it wasn't sensuous, I didn't respond. I watched the clock on the bedside table, [4 minutes,] my gawd that's it.

He kisses my neck and rolls over and was almost instantly snoring.

4 minutes, and it even ruined my desire to masturbate; he's so selfish. I lay there, angry, furious; pondering going downstairs and showing Bob my lingerie, to see what effect it would have on him; maybe he'd appreciate it.

That scenario put me back in the mood, my forefinger teased my clit, I was still very wet. I lightly ran my fingertips over my sensitive lips, caressing the soft, smooth loose flaps, I didn't enter my pussy, my lips and clit were enough stimulation. I imaged it was Bob fingers teasing me, I had a wonderful climax. I continued caressing, teetering on seeking another or bringing myself down. After several minutes I decided to mellow out, I was still fantasizing about Bob, I glanced at the clock, it's been almost an hour since Tim left his sperm in me. I went to the bathroom to pee. I struggled with the decision of joining Bob, choosing to wait and see what transpired over the next few days; returning to bed.