Unsatisfied Teacher Pt. 03

Story Info
Porn movie, lesbian encounter, visiting boarders bed.
4.1k words
4.33
2.8k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5

Not wanting to rush home to change, I borrowed a skirt and sweater from Marci to wear to school.

Marci and I were having lunch, discussing another sexual rendezvous, when Janice arrives.

Janice is in her mid 30's, a robust figure, stout, a busty brunette, always promoting promiscuity. Single, she hosts sex parties, she's invited me a few times.

"You're both behaving very suspicious, I noticed you both took the day off yesterday." She sits beside me; her hand rests on my thigh.

"Oh, and I see Wanda's wearing's your clothes, I'm sensing something sexual, sensual, transpired between you 2. Are you two getting it on?"

She gives us the raised eyebrows, cocked sideways head; I know what you did last night look.

"I would be excited to participate in a threesome anytime, with either or both of you; you're both so frikkin hot." She licks her lips seductively. Squeezing my thigh gently.

"Remember I host swing parties every other Friday, you both have an ongoing invitation." She slides her hand higher, rubbing my inner thigh.

"Soon, Janice, I'm in the process of prioritizing my sex life choices. I've thought about you and attending a party several times lately. Soon," I blow her a kiss.

She slides her hand higher, taps my crotch.

She rises, blows us each a kiss, and goes to sit with Chantelle, a tall, lithe well-built redhead, the girl's athletic instructor.

"You think they get it on?" I ask.

"Oh, definitely, that's part of the reason I haven't gone to her orgies, I don't know who all from the staff participates, I'm new here, and I get enough from my dating sites."

I needed a relaxing hot bath and a bottle of wine. When I got home, I put a roast and potatoes in the oven, ran a hot bath, soaked, and drank a couple glasses of wine. I was quite exhausted from such a wonderful sexually satisfying time with Marci, we didn't get a great deal of sleep.

Thinking of yesterday with Marci, then considering Janice's offer; my loins tingled, I fantasize about laying on Janice's bed, I'm the center of attention at her orgy party, several people caressing, fondling me. I'm teasing my nipples and pussy.

I lost track of the time I hear the guys in the other room, discussing hiring 2 hookers and making a porn. I towel off and pass through to prepare supper. They continue their excited planning of producing a porn throughout the meal and toss around ideas of different scenarios. I will admit it sounded exciting and I pondered ways how I could convince them to let me participate.

When I'm cleaning up after supper, I'm hearing groans, moans, and grunting sounds of lovemaking in the other room. I stop before entering the living room. Tim and Bob are on opposite ends of the sofa watching a porn movie, their backs to me.

I wonder if this is a ploy, their way of breaking the ice, to have a threesome with me. I quickly dismiss that foolish possibility, firstly Tim would never share me with Bob, secondly, he probably already creamed in his pants.

The movie has 2 girls sitting on a vintage couch, they're open mouth kissing, lips tugging lips, tongues dueling. The blonde lowers the redhead's bra, sucks on the large boob, her fingers wiggle under her lacey panties.

The redhead leans back, moaning, widening her legs. I get caught up watching and my fingers replicate the blondes and glide inside my undies. As I watch the redhead get fingered, I too begin breathing erratic. As the ginger is groaning an orgasm, a well-dressed gentleman enters, he appears to catch them, the blonde gasps and stands up. The fellow approaches, grabs the blonde, undoes his trousers, sits on the couch, and forces the blondes head to his cock. He kisses the redhead and fondles her. The blonde is deepthroating the man's 8" dick, playing with his balls. He pulls the redhead down to share his stiff shaft, they lick up either side, swirling their tongues with each other and his knob at the same time. He tugs the redhead's hair; she straddles him, settles down on his dick, leans back her head on his shoulder, he wraps his arms around squeezing the red's large tits, tugging, twisting the hard nipples. The blonde kneels between their legs, lowers her face and licks them both, his sack. His cock as it leaves her cunt, the clit as their union completes.

I'm nearing my climax fantasizing, it's me sitting on Bob's lap fucking, Marci is licking us both, and Tim is filming us.

I shudder as my orgasm electrifies me. Once I compose myself, I step between them and the TV.

"I have a great idea for a budget porn movie script if you want to make one. You won't have to hire hookers."

"Yes, please share." Tim turns off the T.V.

"Well, Bob starts filming he's holding the camera, showing us in bed sleeping. You take the camera; Bob enters through the patio door in all black clothes and ski mask. He takes back the camera; as a burglar, enters the bedroom, putting jewelry into a bag; you roll over, taking the blanket, exposing my sleeping body.

Bob, the burglar, intrigued, seeing me naked moves closer, takes out a knife and cuts my lingerie. I gasp, you wake up. He turns the knife on you. I take the camera, filming you getting tied to a chair, gagged.

You then film Bob raping me."

"You and Bob? NO."

"I like the plot, I do but we'll hire a hooker, not you?"

I try to compromise, we get into a heated argument, again it has to be Tim's way or no way. I go to bed angry as fuck, again.

7

We're sitting at the table having breakfast.

"I can bring home the school's filming equipment, there are 3 possible candidates on staff who will likely play the role of the raped wife, I'll ask them, if you wish and I will be the camera operator." I sip my coffee.

"Are they sexy, this is a porn, we don't want some frumpy librarian type housewife." Tim interjects.

I scoff, pick up my phone scroll through to find and show them a pic of Marci. I pass Tim my phone, Tim looks and nods, passes the phone to Bob.

"Oh, fuck ya, she's hot, do you think she'll agree to be raped on camera?"

"I do, she's very adventurous, promiscuous, I'll ask her at lunch. If she agrees, I'll arrange an evening when she's available schools done this week, so we have all summer."

I turn my camera to Bob, let me take a pic to show her, maybe you're not her type, you're not a young stud anymore, and she's fresh outta college, still surrounding herself with virile jocks." I chuckle.

Bob tugs his golf shirt over his head, poses showing off his pecs and six pack abs. I click a pic.

"She needs to see this." Bob unzips and lowers his pants, his flaccid 8" member and clean pubic area is very arousing. I click 3 quick pics.

Damn he was nonchalant about exposing himself. He's very sexy.

"Oh, this is going virile, I'll post these as a screensaver on the school's homepage." I giggle,

"What should I say if she scoffs at that puny penis."

"It'll grow a couple inches when it hardens for her." He smirks.

"Ok, I'll arrange the camera equipment. I kiss Bob on the cheek.

"If Marci doesn't want to participate there's a couple others on my faculty that would love to assist me."

I text Marci: meet me before class, I got a promiscuous porn proposition for you.

I kiss Tim.

"I'll text you later today to let you know, maybe we'll be making a porn tonight." I leave for school.

Marci's waiting in the staff lounge when I arrive, I show her Bob's pics.

"My gawd he's hot, I see why you are seeking an affair with him."

"Well, here's our latest idea. A home-made porn movie. Bob's a cat burglar, who finds you and Tim asleep. Tim wake ups, Bob ties him up and rapes you. I'll do the filming. You interested?"

"Oh, hell ya, I'm wet now just hearing the story line, when are we doing this dastardly deed?"

"Well maybe this weekend, school's done; we can play, filming different sequels, maybe with Janice and Chantelle.

"I may need you to relieve some sexual pressure at noon, damn I'm going to be fantasizing about this all morning."

"Me too, so we better hook up at noon for a quickie."

"Absolutely, staff restroom at noon." She winks.

I text Bob and Tim: Marci is extremely excited, she agreed. Maybe Friday or this weekend.

Oh, Bob she said mhaaah, had better dicks, but the thought of rape will make up for it, hahahaha!

It was too difficult to teach, I had to assign a reading and essay writing assignment to avoid conversation with my students as I was focused on tonight's movie. I remained behind my desk, and often caught my fingers lingering on my twat, my undies were super soaked; I removed them before recess.

Unable to repress my eroticism, cautiously concealed behind my desk, I fingered my sopping slit, concentrating on my clit, I came quickly. Seriously struggling not to make noise.

Finally, it was noon, I rushed to the staff washroom, I entered a stall, Marci followed me in. She lifted her skirt; I lifted my dress.

"I needed to masturbate in class, but I'm still so horny." Our fingers went to each other's pussies. Our mouths fused, Marci came first, but I was close behind. Marci lifted one leg, planted her foot on the toilet.

"Another please Wanda, I need another; 2 fingers to my g spot please." I obliged, I curled my fingers and without stroking, I wiggled my fingers rapidly in her cunt, tapping her g spot with my fingertips, my thumb rubbing her clit. She quickly shivered, a reasonably loud sigh as she came.

We traded positions my leg on the toilet seat and Marci gently inserted 2 fingers after repeatedly sliding along my slick labia. Her thumb teasing my clit we kissed feverishly, a throaty groan escaped me. My g spot sending signals to my nerve endings and my insides were tingling, tiny electric lightning bolts shot about as I cum, my arms tighten around Marci.

As our animalistic debauchery subsides, we hear a rustling and a scuffle in the next stall. Afraid to getting caught, we hurriedly straighten our clothes, Marci zips up, I stealthily exit the stall. The door of the next stall is wide open; Chantelle is sitting on the tank, eyes closed, her legs spread as wide as the stall walls allow, hands-on Janice's head which is moving rhythmically up and down, licking the gym teacher's muff. Marci and I hug as we exit the washroom and go to the staff lounge for lunch. As we finish eating Janice arrives. I gesture her to our table.

I smile at Janice my fingers on her thigh.

"I'm thinking some sexually, sensual, seduction transpired between you and Chantelle in the washroom." I chuckle. Lifting her fingers to my nose, I seductively lick them.

'Giving her the raised eyebrows I know what you did last night look.'

8

I was prepping food to BBQ, the kitchen window is open, I overhear the guys on the deck discussing one of Bob's adventures, he hired a hooker.

"$100 an hour, she was so sexy, looked very much like Wanda, black hair, long sculpted legs, in sheer stockings, she really turned me on. It cost me $300, we fucked for 2 hours before I came, and I wanted a little time to bask in her beauty; Tim, I was thinking of Wanda the whole time."

My knees weakened, I gasped.

'2 hours, I think, 'my God, Tim rarely lasts more than 10 minutes.'

"Tim, I'd happily pay $200 an hour for Wanda than spend it on some look-a-like prostitute."

My loins tingle, I'm wet with arousal.

"Bob, that's my wife you're talking about."

"I respect you both buddy, I'm just expressing my desire for her, I promise not to pursue her."

"Bob, you're always having an affair, I don't trust you?"

"Tim, yes 2 of those women were married, they came on to me; I never went after them."

"Tim I've never gone looking for sex. I can't say no when a sexy woman comes on to me; but I would never attempt to seduce a married woman, especially a friend's."

"No way I would jeopardize our friendship. I promise I will not attempt seducing your wife."

Immediately Marci's words replay in my mind.

'You deserve to be happy, try shocking him, you're a desirable woman, many would want you.'

I rush to our bedroom, undress, I don a pair of tight short shorts, Miley Cyrus slutty like, 1/2 my ass cheeks are out, my camel toe is predominating, protruding, with my crotch gap. Gawd, I'm more aroused than when I masturbated watching porn.

I search through my tops to find a worn out nearly see through t-shirt, checking my image in the dressing mirror, I touch my nipples, getting them hard; damn, I am hot, I've never dressed this provocatively.

'Ok Wanda, time for you to be happy.'

I get 2 cold beers, and step through the patio doors,

"Cold beer." I see the lust in Bob's eyes, Tim, as expected, no reaction, doesn't seem to notice. I hand Bob his beer first, turning to Tim, I intentionally bend forward, giving Bob a sensational view of my smooth exposed derriere, lingering a bit, I look back with a sly, seductive grin, before standing.

"Sure, is hot, if we had a pool, I'd be skinny dipping, I look at Bob, I lick my lips.

"Would you join me?" I walk back in the house, not expecting a reply. Flirting with Bob to test both men's reactions, I took a tablecloth out.

"Being so hot, I thought we'd eat out" {a slight pause} I wiggle my eyebrows at Bob, hoping he catches the double meaning. I exaggerate my bum wiggle returning inside.

During supper.

"You're a real catch Bob, good looking, well mannered, steady job, good income. You must be great in the sack, you've had lots of experience," I lift my beer as a salute.

"I'm interested, so why aren't you out there chasing women?"

"I admit I'm scared to; I don't know where or how, my affairs came to me, i didn't go searching."

"I understand that; I've recently wondered about dating too." I put down my fork, cross my hands on the table, gaze at Bob.

"Everyone uses dating apps now. I've an idea Bob, let's practice dating, you and I."

"Wanda, uh, what do you mean, you want to date?" Tim was listening.

"Ya, I feel in a rut, no excitement, I tried telling you." I lift my beer, peering into Bob's eyes.

"I teach, make meals, do maid duties, I'm a sperm receptacle for Tim, repeat."

I chug a fair amount of beer.

"We never go anywhere, do anything, Bob, if you want dating experience, I'll help."

"Uh, how? What do you have in mind Wanda?" Bob is intrigued he leans back, wipes his mouth with a napkin.

"I've thought of 3 options.

"1; we get all dolled up, hit a busy night club, go our separate ways, and try picking up a date."

"2; we choose someone together, target them for a threesome."

"3; we go to the 'Empire;' they have a quiet piano bar, we drink too much; so, not to risk getting a DUI, we get a room and spend the night."

"Wanda what are you suggesting?" Tim is now paying attention to what I'm saying.

"Tim, we do nothing as a couple anymore, you don't satisfy me, you haven't given me an orgasm in months, I'm horny and I'm bored, I deserve to be happy." I finish my beer, slamming the bottle to the table, to emphasize my frustration.

"It's time I confess Tim, I've been having an affair for a long time, most of our marriage actually."

"Oh my god Wanda, why?" Tim asks in astonishment.

"Tim, I told you, you don't satisfy me, no foreplay, you cum fast, and go to sleep; premature ejaculation is a huge problem for us."

"Who are you having an affair with?"

"It's actually a couple," I pause, holding up my hand.

"The fingers; fore and middle." I burst out laughing, wiggling my fingers. Bob's also snickering, Tim's stunned, but I think he might have heard me.

"So, you're not cheating, no affair?"

"I've not been with a man, since we've been married." I turn toward Bob, wink, and loudly add.

"Not yet; but I'm ready to, I'm considering a divorce too."

I kiss Tim on the forehead and pick up several dishes, and head into the kitchen. I hear Tim telling Bob.

"No Bob, she's, my wife." After I've cleaned the kitchen, I announce to the guys who are now watching football.

"Bath and bed for me g'nite."

Later, when Tim crawls into bed, he spoons, tries to enter me, I put a pillow between my legs and roll over, within minutes I hear him snoring.

I put on a robe and go downstairs, I stand beside Bob's bed, drop my robe.

"I heard you can't turn down a sexy married woman, and you paid a hooker because she looked me."

"You want me, I want you, and money would insult me." I lay next to him, rub his dick, my tongue moves between his lips; I place his hand to my breast; I whisper,

"I want a 2-hour fuck, I've never had one, I need it."

He whispers hotly in my ear.

"Luscious lady, ready or not, here you cum, and cum and cum." He started by kissing my neck and ear, then flicking my yearning nipples with his tongue. He rolled on top of me, forced his leg between mine, pulsing against my crotch, he sucked my boobs for longer than Tim ever fucked me.

I was ready to explode, but he played me like an accomplished violinist, sensuously, gentle, a virtuoso with a rare instrument.

It was erotic, exquisite. When I started my first orgasm, he slid down and made me come multiple times orally.

I got royally fucked, more than 2 hours; I must have cum 10 times.

9

Temporarily satiated, but still horny, I climb the stairs knowing this carnal coition would be investigated further, in the near future. I feel no guilt at all; I told Tim at supper I wanted more, he seemed concerned, but made no effort. I consider waking Tim and telling him I want him out of my life; that i was going back to Bob's bed.

I smile broadly, cleaning Bob's deposit sitting on the toilet. I return to Tim's snoring, sighing, I see the clock, 3:39, it's been 4 hours, and no doubt we could have continued. I tuck under the covers, sighing.

Feeling content, sexually satisfied better than ever before; I fall asleep.

I turn off the alarm, throw on one of Tim's shirt's and start breakfast. Bob sneaks up behind, kisses the nape of my neck, his fingers slide under to find my nipples erect. I move his fingers lower, spin to accept a good morning, lover kiss.

"Mmmm, Bob, that was the best fuck I ever had. Throw me on the table and fuck me, I want Tim to walk in, find us fucking, we'll take the day off and enjoy each other."

"No Wanda, I couldn't refuse you last night, you've been in my fantasies since we met; but if we're going to continue, I don't want a secret affair, I want Tim to know."

"I desire you very much and want more nights like that; but not until after Tim knows, either you tell him, or I do."

He pours himself a coffee and sits at the table.

"Ok, let me tell him, I'll do it soon." I went for a shower, passing Tim on route, I said morning, he didn't speak.

'Hmmm. silent treatment? did he somehow already know? Oh well no matter if he does.'

At lunchtime, I'm eating when Marci arrives.

"Lady you're glowing," she sits gazing intently at me, resting her chin in her hands.

"You fucked Bob, didn't you?" She was jubilant, raised her hand for a high 5.

"Details, I want details."

"I overheard Bob telling Tim about a hooker he hired because she looked like me. I got extremely horny, so I put on a slutty outfit and teased him. During supper we were discussing him starting to date, he admitted he was afraid. I suggested he and I practice date, maybe find someone for a threesome, and get a room. That got Tim's attention, I told Tim he didn't satisfy me, and I was looking for someone that would." I took a drink of my cola.

"When Tim fell asleep, I went to Bob. Gawd, it was spectacular, a real man, he fucked me really good; better than I could have imagined."

"Did you cum lots?"

"Get a paper and pen, I'll recap as best I remember."

"I was ready to explode before I got into bed with him, he gave me a tongue bath, I'll bet my nips could judo chop wood; orally I had a multiple. Before his fingers entered, I had another, then again when he fingered my g-spot."

12