Unsatisfied Teacher Pt. 06

Story Info
Making a group, non-consensual porn movie.
3.5k words
3.38
6.9k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

14

I wake up in Bob's arms, my head on his chest; feeling the best I have in years.

"Breakfast in bed?" I ask, stretching my neck up to kiss him. He cups my boob, thumb pressing erotically on my nipple.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, you will be copulating with 3 women this afternoon, I don't doubt your libido or stamina, but you need to keep all the semen you can for the cameras. So, how about you eat at the Y." I flip sideways on the bed, spreading my legs high and wide.

"Mmmm, my favorite, any time of day." Bob kneels on the floor dragging me to his face at the edge of the bed. My legs draped over his shoulders, his arms around manipulating my boobs.

It's mid-morning when we shower and dress. Tim is at the table, he either just arrived or went out for coffee and Danish's, as they're warm. Don't know, don't care.

I pick a Danish, sit on Bob's lap, break off a piece, I pretend to feed it to Bob; as he opens his mouth to take it, I pop it in my mouth.

"You already had breakfast." I chuckle and kiss him.

We're still at the table sipping coffee, when Marcie and Janice arrive.

"I'm eager to get started." Janice sighs.

"Me too, do we need to wait for dark to film this?" Marci added.

"No, I thought about that, we'll film the bedroom scene, I'll record Bob entering some evening and edit it in, I say some evening, cause I'm anticipating we might be still busy tonight."

"Bob's staying in my bed, Tim's out, so I can do it any evening."

I'm recording with a handheld camcorder. There are 2 cameras on tripods preset in the bedroom.

Bob, the burglar, wearing jeans, black hoodie, and balaclava, slowly, silently moves down the hallway, enters the bedroom, scanning the room with a small flashlight. The narrow yellow beam reveals 2 in the bed, he pauses, focusing the light on each to assure they are asleep.

Moving stealthily toward the dresser, keeping a wary eye on the inhabitants of the bed. He inspects the contents of a jewelry box, then dumps it into a cloth sack. Panning the flashlight back to the bed he moves closer, picks up a cellphone from the closest nightstand. Shining the light to the other side table he spots a wallet, wristwatch, and a cell phone.

The man (Tim) rolls over, taking the covers with him, leaving the burglar staring down at a voluptuous naked woman (Janice) laying on her back. Using the flashlight beam like a spotlight to illuminate the motionless alluring form, he methodically scans every curve and valley, visually inspecting the beauty laying mere inches before him.

Holding the light on a pair of large, firm breasts, standing proud, like two pyramids on a vast desert. They aren't floppy, flattened by her laying on her back, like many well-endowed women, he quickly deduces they may be silicone injected to maintain this firm shape; he starts to reach to feel one, to confirm his diagnosis; quickly withdraws, fighting the urge.

The capping on these spectacular mountaintops are dark brown, nearly black; the highlight though is the unusually large nipples; twice the size of most, estimating nearly 1/2 inch in diameter and length, they are extremely enticing. Continuing lower with the light, he sees a diamond belly button piercing, before gazing upon a neatly trimmed, curly, triangle bush.

Her legs are slightly parted, in a comfortable position, her arms out to her side, giving him a full view of her vulva, her inner lips, with very dark, almost black edges, peeking past her outer puffy mounds.

He bends, getting his face very close he inhales deeply, filling his nostrils with her distinct female aroma. It appears he might touch her, maybe even kiss her genitals.

She tugs violently on the covers, obviously a statement she is perturbed, having to retrieve them; but Tim's leg trapped them when he rolled away.

He wakes up, flips on the light.

The burglar pounces across the bed, his knee lands on the man's belly, grabbing his arm, folding it up above the pillow. Reaching to his ankle he produces a hunting knife; he presses it to the throat of the wife.

"Ok, stay calm, and no one gets cut." Unbuckling and swiftly whipping his belt from his pant loops, he makes a noose, putting the knife between his teeth, he grasps the second hand and slips the belt over the man's wrists; he binds both to the headboard.

He sits up, straddling the man he places his left hand around the man's throat and presses the knife against the woman's cheek.

"Take anything you want, just don't hurt us, please, my wallets right there on the nightstand, just take what you want and go." The man snivels.

Bringing the blade back, holding it against the man's throat, staring menacingly into his eyes.

"Take anything, I want?"

"Yes, but don't cut us, please."

Still straddling on top of the man, Bob forces his head towards his partner. Slides the side of the knife across her breast, resting it at the base of her huge nipple. Using the back of the blade tip, he flicks the tip, teases the dark, grub like protrusion. Caressing both nipples with blade, trying to arouse them. She has a wide eyed, frightful expression; she's quietly whimpering. The knife tip circles her areoles, scraping the nipples.

"Your alluring wife is very enticing." He glides the blade slowly across her abdomen, using the blades tip to pick at the diamond belly adornment; she inhales sharply. The cold steel moves lower, scraping her pubes, shaving up to all three edges.

"You've got a beautiful wife. Do you treat her right?"

He gingerly, slowly drags the knife blade down across her pussy lips, then up, cautiously wiggles the tip, parting her inner labia, she is shivering, whimpering, as he touches her clitoris with the blade.

"Does he satisfy you sexually lovely lady? Giving you the satisfying sex you deserve; or does he take you for granted. Leaving you to masturbate, craving a better lover when he starts snoring?"

"Uh, I, uh, he does ok." She whines.

Moving to straddle her he forces one leg between her thighs. He pulls the covers down, exposing the man.

"Well, he must be talented to satisfy you with such a tiny dick." Tapping the limp dick with the blade.

"I recall reading somewhere the majority of women fantasize about being forced into submission."

He scrapes her nipples with the blade, like he was shaving the edges.

"Are you one of the majorities, do you fantasize being raped?" He bends to nibble a nipple.

"Take anything I want you said, just don't hurt us."

He grabs the sheet, cuts the edge, and rips it into several strips, the first strip he uses to bind the wife's hands to the headboard.

"Ya, hubby, I'm gonna take your missus. I bet she'll enjoy it too." He uses his thumb and forefinger to pinch and pull her pubes. He runs his forefinger between her labia.

"Having my massive cock forced into her, I bet she'll scream when see orgasms."

He tugs her bush, causing her to lift her hips. She groans and arches up, twists her torso trying to wiggle free. Her eyes showing fear.

He presses his thumb on her clit, sliding down angling it into her pussy.

The next strip of linen, he uses as a gag, on hubby. Releasing the belt binding, he takes several sheet strips, forcing him to the chair in the corner, he ties his ankles, and arms, restricting him from body movement.

"I most certainly will enjoy fucking your gorgeous wife, while you sit here and watch."

He drops his jeans, returning to the bed, he tugs on his growing member, he strokes himself near her face, for her to see his much larger endowment than her husbands. His dick almost standing upright, he kisses her vulva.

"Yes, there's that aroused aroma, I knew you'd respond."

"How rough do you want it?" He slaps a tit.

Straddling her, he wraps a strip of the sheet around her head, blindfolding her. He presses his knife against her cheek and rubs his hard dick across, to tease her nipples.

"I'm going to fuck you, not hurt you." He slides down, forcing her legs wide; he kneels between them, I doubt she expected the gentle tenderness he offered.

His left-hand affectionately caressing and toying her marvelous mounds, pinching, rolling, tugging her large, erect, nipples now at least 3/4". He moves his fingers up to roll them. His right thumb gently pushes back the loose skin hood off her clitoris, teasing her tiny nub, his fingers gingerly squeeze, tugging her labia.

"You're wet, you're horny, you want more, admit it."

He slid lower and edged his nose along the slit, parting the soft folds of her labial lips, inhaling that special feminine scent unique to each woman and her cunt.

"MMmmm, very nice, musky, earthy, enticingly intoxicating," He ventured an exploratory lick, perineum to clit, which elicited a small moan from her, her hips roll, legs widen involuntarily, to allow him better access.

"Mmm hmm, you taste even better than you smell, does hubby satisfy you orally?"

He sucks the soft, fleshy cunt lips into his mouth, fingers and thumbs twisting, tugging her hard elongated nipples, as would be required to fine tune a radio station.

Resting his head on her thigh he licks her lips, steady, softly, nibbling gently on the sensitive clit, repeating his licking of the slick, smooth pink flesh, she's moaning, writhing her hips, expressing her enjoyment.

He hoists her bottom, placing a pillow under her butt, hands behind her knees, pushing her legs high, rimming her anus, licking around her wrinkled dark star, poking against her aperture with his tongue. She's squirming, moaning, obviously very aroused, nearing an orgasm.

Returning to apply extended licks along her sopping slit, mostly concentrating on her clitoris, her breathing changes, her moans stretch into one continuous murmur, with occasional loud groans. He reaches to his rigid rod, squeezing the tip he gathers the precome with his forefinger and liberally spreads it on her anus, pushing the sphincter, invading the tight orifice, inserting to the first knuckle, twisting, then withdrawing, to massage the surrounding wrinkled flesh.

Sticking his first 2 fingers into her wet, juicy pussy, he works his pinky into her butthole. The saying is 2 in the pink, one in the stink. She arches her back, emits a teenage girl excited, delighted squeal.

"Sexy lady, I don't think hubby does this." He continues a steady thrust working both holes.

I'm gonna make you have a multiple." He speeds up his finger onslaught, hitting her g spot, he sucks her clit as hard as he can.

Keeping her climaxing, his fingers jabbing her g spot, his mouth sucking feverishly on her clit; she shudders again, writhing, lifting her hips to mash into his face, she wraps her legs around, locks her ankles and exhales sharply.

"OOOHHH FUUUCK YYEESSSSS." She humps his face, twisting rolling her hips, before releasing him, she splays out, legs wide, lets out a deep sigh.

Moving up, kneeling, he positions his rigid rod against her wet opening, tapping her clit before rubbing along her wet lips, she quivers, being so sensitive. He presses his purplish cone shaped, bulbous head into her.

With a quick, deft shove he buries himself to the hilt, holding his pubic bone against hers, she groans, rotating her hips to receive him. Holding, against her, he grabs her waist, before withdrawing slowly, then unhurriedly slides back into her cunt; begins rhythmically deep stroking her. The squishing sound they're making is sometimes overshadowed by her sighs and moans. She's obviously enjoying the piston pounding fuck, she wraps her legs around his torso, thrusting up, matching his tempo.

I pan my hand-held camera over to show Tim, wide eyed watching her getting fucked, his hard on pointing to the ceiling. I continue around to focus on Marci standing in the doorway. Twin ponytails, a sexy, large, nearly see through t-shirt, and men's style blue briefs. Left hand on her breast, right fingers inside her undies, running along the length of her slit. Aroused by watching her mother being fucked by a prowler, she kicks off her briefs, middle two fingers glistening with pussy juice as they appear before plunging deep again, keeping rhythm with the man on her mother: likely pretending he's doing her, obviously getting herself off.

She groans, loud enough she's heard by the masked intruder. He jumps up, grabs the knife and rushes to the youngster, his rigid rod bounces as he crosses the floor. Putting the blade to her throat, he takes her by the hair and pulls her into the room.

"Your daughter?" He looks at hubby, who's shaking his head, trying to scream, pleading for him to stop, the restraints and gags prevent him from being heard or violently attacking the burglar.

"Chill, hubby, I have your permission, you told me to take anything I wanted. Low and behold, something else I want has arrived." Chuckling, still holding a fistful of hair, he forces the young womans face into her mother's crotch.

"Mom's ready to cum, you disrupted us, naughty girl." He harshly spanks her round derriere.

"Munch away make mom cum." He slaps her butt. Moving behind her, taking hold of her pigtails, like bike handles, he rams his hard dick into the daughters sopping cunt; several fast deep strokes and the nubile youth is groaning, climaxing.

He lets go of her hair, roughly separates her ass cheeks with his thumbs, pushing his slick shaft against her anus, she lifts her face.

"No, I'm too tight, I've never done anal, you're too big, you'll rip me open."

He slaps her hard, rams his thumb in her pussy and starts a steady ramming.

"Do your mom." He slaps her butt harshly. A few moments and mom's proudly proclaiming another orgasm. He withdraws his pussy slick thumb, forcibly jamming it into the tight asshole.

Pushing her to the bed beside mom, holding her bum in the air he begins jerking his hand rapidly probing her anus with his thumb. His

other hand underneath rubbing her clitoris, she submits an orgasm, groaning loudly.

He rolls mom over and without preliminaries he invades her ass, stretching her sphincter, sodomizes her.

Immediately mom is back into orgasmic spasms, moaning, grunting, she clenches her buttocks, her legs shake, she sighs deeply.

I set the camcorder on the dresser, positioned to watch Tim in the chair. I undress, tug Bob to stand.

"Bob, I need you inside me, this has made me so frikkin horny, and you haven't cum." I put my arms around his neck, jump up, my legs wrap around his torso. He holds my weight; I use my right hand and guide him into me. I yank off the mask and fervently kiss him.

"Walk around with me. Gawd, you feel so good in me."

I whisper in his ear.

"Ok, Tim's seen you fucking me, put me on the edge of the bed, spread me wide, hold my ankles high, fuck me hard, make me cum."

Marci unties Janice and they are moaning in a 69.

Bob pounds me for several minutes, I cum twice; I sit up.

"Follow me." I move to Tim place my hands on Tim's knees, staring into his eyes.

"Fuck me up the ass Bob, I want Tim to see my facial expression when I cum; I don't believe he's ever fucked me to orgasm while looking at me."

Bob slowly enters my backside.

"Ohh, yess, you're so big, gawd, how I love the feel of your cock filling me."

"So much bigger than Tim, and you know how to use it,"

I slap Tim's cock.

"I've had more orgasms with Bob this week, than you gave me during our entire marriage." I slap his dick again. Bob's rocking steadily.

"I'm cumming again, I'm so close."

"Tim, you haven't got me off for nearly 2 years, I tried so many different ways to get you to improve, you never seemed to care."

Bob's hands are gently squeezing my tits, fingers toying with my nipples.

"I'm cumming, oh Bob, you're the best." My face contorts, I keep my eyes open to watch Tim.

"YYEEESSSSSS, oh fuck yesss, that's sooo guuud!"

I grasp Tim's dick twisting it harshly, trying to hurt him; he ejaculates, he squirts, spewing jism streams.

"Oh, my gawd. EEWWW!" I wipe my fingers across his face, trying to remove his goo from my fingers. I clean them with the torn sheet bindings.

I return to the bed, enjoying a 69 with Marci while Bob does Janice doggy style.

We cuddle after everyone cums, fall asleep, leaving Tim tied in the chair.

19

In the morning, before untying Tim.

"I tried for months to make our marriage work. You never reciprocated."

"When I overheard Bob sharing, he hired a hooker looking like me; telling you how much he wanted me; extremely aroused me."

"Thinking it might create a jealous response, I decided to give you one more chance. I flirted with Bob, wore sexy lingerie to bed that night, I was sexually aggressive trying to excite you; alas all I got was a 4-minute sperm donation before you rolled over snoring."

"I remembered Bob telling you he never initiated his affairs, so I went to see if my lingerie was of interest to him. Gawd Tim, I was reborn that night; the sensuous way Bob treated me, I knew we were done, our marriage over."

I start untying Tim.

"Bob's taking your side of the bed; you need to leave".

"You were nice enough to let Bob have the room downstairs until he located a place. You permitted meals with us and TV access and such."

"I won't offer you the same courtesy. You may sleep here, but you will not fraternize with us, I don't even want you to talk to me. I will no longer be your maid, cook and sperm receptacle. You are not permitted to be upstairs, buy a microwave, a mini fridge, or order take out."

"Once our divorce is final you must move out."

"Bobs already packed his stuff to bring upstairs, we're all going out for brunch; when we return, I expect you to have everything of yours downstairs, or preferably out of here."

I turn, kissing Bob passionately, the 4 of dress and leave.

Epilogue: Bob and I start a life together; an open relationship, frequently with Marci and Janice. I explore my desire for BDSM. We frequent the Friday night orgies.

That's another story; I'll possibly write in the future. Meantime, here's a sneak preview of several other stories I've already written, waiting to publish:

CAMERA GUY:

A shy, bullied student hiding behind the lens. Until a salacious college student moves into his building. She decides to teach him how to kiss, then much more.

DEAD SWINGER:

A young female detective gets assigned the case. 2 swingers, bound and gagged in a bedroom, one dead, the other, a witness who was blindfolded is no help to the investigation. Party attendees are more interested in seducing the young detective than solving the case.

STARTING OVER:

Realizing she's in a dead-end life with a loser, Beth plans her departure. She leaves town with his latest bar conquest, who also intended to escape her sad life in the small town. Along the way they hook up with a restaurant waitress, an abused wife, who has relatives in Arizona. It's a hot road trip, a steamy trio, then a fresh beginning.

THE INTERVIEW:

A young magazine writer is assigned an investigative story on a gentleman who submits erotic stories to an online webpage. She becomes very much involved in his schemes, arranging sex in his hotel.

NEIGHBORS:

Jim and Gail, purchase their dream home. Friendly neighbors arrive to help them unload and unpack. Are Jim and Gail naive, are they being seduced by swingers. Follow their interesting discovery and their erotic adventures.

WELCOME TO THE BIG CITY:

Fresh out of law school, Bridgette, lands a job in the city. The naïve, nubile, country gal becomes a kept woman for Rachel, a rich, lesbian businesswoman. Discovering an erotic, totally wild, sex filled, lifestyle.

BAR MEETING:

Enjoying a drink after work at my favorite watering hole; Chantelle, a centerfold gal arrives. She's just delivered divorce papers to her husband; seeking a one-night stand, this was the closest bar. I intend to satisfy her wishes; however, I intend to make it more than just one night.

12