Unspoken Agreement

Story Info
Wife secretly teases him with his share fantasies.
2.1k words
3.96
49.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unspoken Agreement: Wife Refusing to Let Herself be shared, but willing to tease

***

Unlike a lot of the stories I read about wife sharing, I've never officially tried it in my marriage. Since it's my obsession, of course I've brought it up during sex, hoping that she'd be willing to experiment. No luck. My wife is insanely beautiful. She's in her 40's with a great body. Everyone in our social circle, both men and women, comment on how attractive they find her. It helps that she's also rather "upscale," dressing up a lot and driving a nice Mercedes.

Though she's a very sexy brunette, by her own admission she's rather shy. When I met her she was actually wild, but we both had to stop drinking, since we had a problem with alcohol. Needless to say it's been tough letting go when we live in reality most of the time. While sex has gotten much better, she won't even let me discuss a fantasy like sharing her with another.

I know this might sound pathetic, but strangely her boundaries have made things incredibly erotic between us. I've come to discover we have a kind of unspoken agreement with her knowing what I want but refusing to outright acknowledge it. She strategically teases me in ways that torture me with desire. Like she'll wear a really nice skirt or summer dress. When I'm with a guy friend, or even if we're around a male stranger, she'll lift her leg up to adjust the strap of her shoe, making sure that me and the other guy can see her panties. She pretends not to notice, and it almost seems like she doesn't, but then I can catch her taking a quick glace to make sure she's being looked at.

Honestly it sucks not to have more sex. We do it at best maybe twice or three times a month, but around these little "incidents," the sex turns really hot. It's like she tempts me into ravishing her with crazed desire. Of course I wish she'd go much, much further with the flirtation. She won't even dance with other guys at weddings like I read about in a lot of these erotic stories, forcing me to imagine more than what's really going on. But when I think about it, maybe her denial makes the little things she does that much hotter.

Fortunately, even though she's not really open sexually, she's not that conservative in how she dresses. Even so, she's also not that over the top "sexed up." Her classy, upscale look does it for me, and she uses that to keep me, and lots of other guys, checking her out. She has a thin, European chic body, with a tone legs, a great ass, and small but shapely breasts. My favorite thing about how she dresses are these blouses cut low enough to show a little cleavage. If we're going out, sometimes she'll unbutton that extra button. The lacey "half-cup" bras she wears tend to just barely cover her breasts, so when she bends over guys get a good view, sometimes even of her nipples when the bra hangs just a little too loosely. Once after she got a waiter to look, again pretending she's oblivious, I had to go to the men's room and jerk off. It's that hot.

The best teasing moment of our sex life happened last year on a family trip to Florida. It's been so erotic for me that I thought I'd write it out, just to relive it the best I could. We had travelled throughout much of the state, and since we shared one hotel room wherever we stopped, understandably there was no sex for almost two weeks. Our last stop was Miami, at a really upscale hotel with two bedrooms, so the kids could sleep in their own room and even have their own TV. This set up itself turned me on with the possibility of our getting it on. Unfortunately, the first night there she was so tired, nothing happened.

Then the next day, we set up towels and chairs at the beach. There were lots of young, attractive women there, but honestly I was much more into my wife in her swimming suit. Twenty years together and I'm still checking out her ass while she walks to the water. I should consider myself lucky. While we were on the beach, unbeknownst to me she was getting really upset. I asked her why, and she accused me of checking out this young woman in a bikini sitting rather near us. I had vaguely noticed her, but she thought otherwise. That woman really was trying to get everyone's attention—by rubbing oil on her very exposed body and kind of "posing" when she stood up—so much so that when I did look, it became a real off. She way trying too hard. I denied looking, but my wife was still jealous.

Later that evening I figured things had blown over, since she was joking around as we got ready for dinner. When she was blow drying her hair in her black underwear—yet another one of the things she does to keep my attention—she made some comment like she knows she's not as young as that woman on the beach but thinks she still has something. Of course I assured her she looked amazing. She rolled her eyes like she didn't care what I thought.

She ended up putting this little black top on with matching lacey shorts. It was a little sexier than usual for her, especially for a family dinner, but I figured we're in Miami, so naturally she wants to risk showing a little more. She also wore some opened toed black shoes with rather high heels, making her ass pop more in those shorts. I should mention here too that she has amazingly sexy feet, with perfectly pedicured toes painted in that come-fuck me red nail polish. She told me that a guy she knew before me had this foot fetish with her, and he used to basically worship her feet. I believe it, since I wasn't far from that either.

So we walked along Miami Beach, looking at restaurants where we might eat, and we passed this cool store selling sunglasses. It had techno music thumping and lots of different stands of sunglasses reflecting dance club lighting. Nobody was in there for the moment, and she told me that she really needed a new pair of sunglasses, so she wanted to stop in.

Our boys instantly found their own way in the store, amusing themselves by trying on pair after pair as they took selfies to send to their friends. I waited as usual near the exit, just checking my phone, when I noticed the salesman approach her. He was a young guy, wearing a tank top to reveal his biceps and Miami Beach tan. They instantly had some kind of connection, as she started laughing right away when he said something. He started to put sunglasses on her, holding her face to size up how they looked on her.

My first instinct was real jealousy, so I approached her in that husband kind of way. The salesman, who I could tell by his accent was Israeli, was actually really cool with me. He kept asking me if I approved of the pairs he put on her. It's hard to explain it, but the reverential vibe he showed was that he wanted to make sure he was cool with how he was approaching her. It's like he made sure he had my permission to "share" her. I really respected that move, and it made me feel comfortable enough to allow myself to get more excited.

This is where the "unspoken" agreement between my wife and I really comes into play. She knew that I was aware of her flirting as she laughed way too much at what he'd say and fixed her hair in the mirror with real seduction. It was a message to me: she'd show me how she was as hot as that young woman who she thought I was into. At this point, I didn't mind. In fact, I was really turned on. When the salesman asked if we were in a hurry, I told him that we had lots of time and I'd go check my messages on my phone as I gave them space to pick out a nice pair for her. Even that move was really hot for me, like I was giving him my permission, telling him I was willing to let him have her for a little while.

Making sure the kids were still self-entertained, I then went back by the exit, looking over to watch him put his hands along her long, pale neck to reach behind her ears and make some adjustment to another pair of glasses. Then, he got behind her, explaining something as he set another pair on her face. He got close, way too close just to put a pair of glasses on her beautiful face, and as I moved a few steps nearer I saw that he pressed himself against her ass. She wasn't grinding against him or anything, but she also wasn't telling him to stop. This is how she's like with sex: demur and just a little bit submissive, letting me have my way as long as I don't take it too far.

The hottest moment for me was as he pressed what I'm sure must have been his raging hard on against her ass in those little lacey shirts, she turned her head as he took off one pair and put on another. I could see her glance in the mirror to make sure I was watching. It was so subtle, since once she saw that I was fixated on her she quickly looked away. Still, as he kept himself against her, then leaned in to whisper something in her ear, I saw her lips that she'd painted in some especially red lip gloss for tonight turn into a little smirk. It's like she was mocking me by showing me how turned on she could get him and her husband at the same time.

She ended up picking out an expensive pair, and of course I went to pay for them. At the counter, before we got our kids and headed to dinner, she was giving him the contact info. of a friend back home—a hairstylist—who sells her own line of sunglasses. To show him a few of her samples, she started scrolling through her phone. As the machine processed my credit card, she bent over to reveal her cleavage and the top parts of her nipples in her black bra. He pretended to be really interested in the images on her phone, but of course I saw him looking at the much more interesting picture under her shirt.

Then, just like that, we both pretended that nothing happened. We went to dinner as a normal family, even bickered a little the way long-time married couples with children do on vacation. Later in bed though, back in our room when the kids fell asleep in front of their TV, I started to kiss her. She let me put my hand up her shirt right away, a signal that she was willing to have sex—which rarely happens on family vacation, much less at all. I guess because she's rather reserved I'm reluctant to get too graphic here, but I have to say that when I reached into the same panties I'd first seen her put on after her shower this afternoon and that she had on as she let the salesman rub against her, she felt so wet that it surprised me.

Not only that, but before I even got her panties off and pulled my own boxer shorts down, just with my fingers on her pussy she started to come. To play out her unspoken flirtation, and my unspoken fantasy, I turned her over to get her in the same position as the young Israeli guy just had her in before we left his store for our family dinner. She not only let me fuck her hard like that, she kept fucking me back, grinding into my cock in a way that she never does at home.

Now that we're back from vacation and into to our normal routine, I still go back to this fantasy all of the time. I think about it in masturbation, and of course when I have sex with her. It helps that she wears those expensive sunglasses when she's dressed up and driving her Mercedes, making guys all over our town look at her in ways that I know she enjoys, though she'll never admit it.