Unspoken Thing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took everything Colin got to prevent himself from gripping Raja's hips and slam him down onto his cock. He thighs shook from the effort and judging by Raja pleased smile, he knew exactly how hard he was fighting.

"Good boy," he praised and rubbed the cockhead around his rim, without making an attempt at pushing it in, "you're doing so good, just waiting for my permission to move. But you won't get it, not tonight. You'll keep still and take what I give you. Nothing more, nothing less," he promised in a husky voice.

Slowly, Raja lowered himself down, breathing hard as the head of Colin's cock pushed inside. The pace was slow and Raja's thighs tremble with the effort of keeping himself up. His hands were braced on Colin's lower stomach, keeping him down. Colin moaned as Raja took another inch of his length. He was tight and warm around his cock, making the urge to trust almost irresistible. His hips bucked slightly up into the tight heat and without missing a beat, Raja stopped and glared at him.

"Keep still," he ordered with a hiss, and only after getting a confirming nod and a mumbled apology, did he move again.

They both moaned in pleasure when Raja took him to the hilt. The smaller male opened his eyes and looked at his Colin underneath him, grinning wide. He started out slow, lifting up and lowering himself back down, oh so gently, allowing himself to get used to the stretch inside. When his muscles relaxed, and the slide got easier, he picked up his pace. Colin's trembled as his friend began to ride in earnest. His jaws clenched and chest heaved with the effort to remain still. He was rewarded with Raja slamming down on him hard. If he kept that up, Colin was sure his sharp hip bones would leave bruises on his partner's behind. It would look good on the dark skin. Colin loved Raja's body. He was a good amount shorter than Colin, but what he lagged in height he made up for in strong functional muscles, making his frame little but firm. The muscles in his thick thighs flexed and his asscheeks bouncing up and down as Raja kept lifting himself up and down. A thin layer of sweat covered his light brown skin, making him almost glisten in the dim light

Colin's nerves were tingling with arousal, whole body on edge, desperate to be pushed over and with Raja fucking himself with a vigor, it wouldn't be long. His fingers itched with the need to touch Raja, knead his thighs and his hips, fist his cock and grip his ass, but he held back gripping the armrests tight instead. Raja grinned at him, and with both hands resting on Colin's knees he slammed down, again and again, using Colin's cock to get himself off. Colin guessed Raja hit that tiny bundle of nerves buried deep within him because he threw his head back with a high-pitched whine, making Colin's cock throb dangerously. With both eyes closed, Raja fumbled for Colin's hands and guided it to his cock.

Taking it as a permission to finally touch his friend, Colin wrapped one arm around Raja, keeping him close as he jerked his cock. Raja's ribcage heaved up and down as his breathing turned more and more labored. His ass clenched around Colin as he came hard with a loud cry, coating both their stomachs in cum.

Sagging forward Raja, wrapped his arms around Colin's neck and purred into his ear, "go for it."

Colin's pupils blew wide and he gripped Raja's hip tight with one hand heaving him off his cock only to slam him back down as he thrusted up and buried himself deep inside his friend. He buried his other hand in the wild mop of hair, just like he'd been arching for all night, pulling Raja's head back, exposing his throat, Raja moaned, whined even when Colin gave the hair a sharp tug and tilted his hips to hit that sweet spot inside him again and again, almost turning pleasure into over sensitized pain. He felt his stomach tightened and his balls drew closer and after a few more hard thrusts he came deep within Raja. Letting go of Raja's hair and hip, Colin wrapped his arms around his friend, in a warm embrace, that was only possible because Raja's mind and senses were still foggy from his orgasm.

They stayed like that with Raja sitting in Colin's lap and Colin drawing soothing circles on Raja's lower back until they'd both climbed down from their high. Colin smiled lopsided and tilted his head to kiss Raja's cheek.

The smaller male huffed against a sweaty collarbone. "You aren't so bad, Colin."

Colin wasn't a fool. He knew those words were the closest things Raja got to saying what some broken part inside of him, didn't allow him to say. They both knew it, and that was what made those words so special. Colin didn't point it out though. He only smiled privately and happily and hugged Raja closer.

"You're not so bad either."

12