Untamed

Story Info
Hunting has never been so lustful.
3.1k words
4.45
11.8k
8
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

The dragon stalked the forest, hunkering down close and low to the face of the cliff. It was a dangerous position for even a drake like him, his silvery-white hide appearing to glow in the luxury of the night, simply sensual and ghostly in the most lustful of ways. Of course, that was just the impression that Silver was going for, the mane of black hair rising down his head and the back of his neck ruffled and over-sensitive at the roots where the nerve-endings were tentatively close to the surface of his scales.

She was watching. Oh, of course, she was watching. And it was all a show, a show of his strength and power, one hunter to another, although one, this time, was trying to impress the other. IT was a little game they played between dragon and werewolf, although it was, thankfully, a game that both of them were in on, Loriel with her seductive notes of brown cutting through her grey fur, changing with the seasons, and him with his silver scales. He did not have the luxury of shedding them through the seasons but there were many more ways that he could demonstrate to her just why he was the mate and the only mate that she both needed and deserved.

Alas, it was not a tryst that could last, although they did what they could. She was a creature of the night, changing from her normal form to that of a werewolf and she had made it quite clear too that she never, not even once, wanted him to see her true body, who she really was. Ah, his Loriel was a mysterious creature in head and in heart but she was who she was and if she didn’t want him to see her true self, that was something that he would have to respect.

That did not mean that they could not hunt and run together though, racing through the forest at a pace that only true predators could match up to. They could be together and love one another in the special way that was there for them and them alone, fur and scales coming together in carnal lust.

Silver growled, flat to the ground, an elk before him. It was a bull, easily denoted by the full rack of antlers, towering four feet above its head, the thick and meaty creature easily reaching nine feet in height. If he’d not been trying to show off for his lover, Silver would have quailed. It was one hell of a beast and he was going to the first of them to take it down.

Slowly, slowly. It was the way of their vacation of sorts, taking a jaunt to Canada and the wilds, for there were no elk naturally roaming where they had first met. One would have been hard-pressed both to say that they were lovers and that they were not lovers at the same time, acting as such and then not seeing the true depth of each other. But perhaps that intimacy was something that would come in time, Loriel’s secret revealed for her lover, at least, to see if not the world.

The elk lifted his head, at the edge of a pool of water, water streaming from his lips and a bundle of weed, chewing thoughtfully. His ears flicked and twitching, catching a change in sounds on the otherwise still night air. But Silver was quiet and stealthy, every muscle in his body primed as he paused, tensing... And then launched into the night!

It was not over in a split second but it was not a fight either that Silver would have said went easily either, snarling and snapping, blood seeping between his jaws. The elk fought like a bastard, heaving and grunting, throwing his weight around, fear shining in the roll of his eyes. He didn’t want to die! But it was such the natural order of things that he was to come to the end of his days, Silver fighting to get his teeth around the creature’s throat, tail thwapping the ground as he was tossed around.

And then his werewolf was there, his glorious Loriel leaping through the air, all teeth and fur and deadly claws. She slammed the beast aside and he was down on his side, cloven hooves kicking -- but it was all over for him and it was her that dealt the killing blow, knocking him unconscious, a twine of an antler snapped off and legs, finally, falling still in the softening quiet of the afterlife.

For several long moments, there was no sound aside from their breathing, heaving and gasping, Silver shaking himself off as he traded a grin with his furtive lover. And never before had she looked as beautiful as she did at that very moment, wiping off her muzzle, although the heady aroma of blood stirred up his senses, luring him on as if he could once again take her right then and there.

“Loriel...” His eyes gleamed. “And here I was thinking that you had no wish to join me on this hunt. You took your time!”

The werewolf smiled and straightened, jaws parted in a feral grin that could have sent babes clamouring back to their mothers.

“Oh, dearie... Now, you would have been gored in the dirt if not for me!”

Silver scoffed and rocked back on his heels, arms folded across his chest, the grey plate-scales there running down his front, his torso and then...lower. Neither of them, of course, wore anything for the hunt, revelling in the naturalness of it all, but that meant that the rise of her breasts too drew his eye, his lust up in more ways than one.

“Are you looking again?”

Loriel smirked, tongue lashing the side of her muzzle, and he could not deny it, breathing heavily but for all the right reasons now.

“Why would I not look? You’re a feast for the eyes...as you are.”

And then she was in his arms, the two of them coming together, muzzles passionately locked, tongues intertwined, stroking against one another, calling on that lust that was there to be stimulated in both of them. They wanted each other and the taste of blood mingling between their muzzles only served to excite them even more, whimpering and moaning against one another, her fur sticky with something that very much was not sweat but something more enticing for the two of them altogether.

“Why do we keep doing this?”

Silver rumbled a growl, lust up, intense and locked onto her. For him, the drake in charge, there was no one else in the world but the wolfess who needed him and he needed her just as much, if not more.

“Quiet... Don’t think.”

Loriel rolled her eyes, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

“That’s your gig, not mine.”

They may have had all the time in the world to enjoy one another but that did not prevent them from coming together, a tawny howl calling out not so high above them. She may have been rustling through the trees, hunting for either prey or a mate, but neither wolf nor dragon was willing to pause in their passion for one another, tongues tangling in a messy, sloppy kiss.

Forever would there be a play for power between them, neither taking the upper paw (or hand, if one was so inclined to use the more human term) and they crashed to the ground, playfully growling and snapping at one another. But there was no manner of fight left between them and only lust to lift them up, hot breath mingling as their messy kiss knocked teeth, giggles brushing between their lips like whispered secrets that would never be told to anyone else. They were there for each other and just the other in their kinky hunting vacation and the feast of the elk would have to wait until other passions of theirs had been sating.

Growling, Silver slammed her paws back on either side of her head, the werewolf snarling and snapping beneath him. Callously, he chuckled, tongue flickering out like that of a serpent, keeping well out of range of her gleaming, sharp teeth, lunging for him in her fury at, however temporarily, being pinned on the bottom where she most certainly did not belong.

“Unnff... Get off!”

And yet he arched his back, grinding his cock over the fluff of her crotch as she writhed and twisted, fighting for dominance that simply did not seem hers to take at the moment. He relished in his power too, grunting and snarling, hair a mess and cock throbbing, ridged with desire for the heated lust that her pussy had to offer.

“Loriel... No.”

Her eyes widened but he caught her lips in a kiss as his cock found her entrance, slamming in with all the rough desperation that they had come to crave from one another. Her moan trembled into his mouth and Silver’s heart leapt, pounding and driving, the beat of it as frantic as his thrusts. His slamming thrusts crammed every last inch of his cock into her, leaving nothing spare, but that was just the way she liked it as she howled and rocked up against him, tongue lashing his with feral glee.

Two hearts beat as one, although they could not attest or acknowledge their deeper bond, something that was unspoken and yet unseen. It was there nonetheless and Silver broke the kiss in a hiss of breath, eyes blazing as he lessened his grip on her arms, her pussy gripping him so viciously -- how could she do that? -- that it was as if her body was trying not to let him draw out.

Yet the glitter in her eyes told him, a moment too late, that he had made a mistake in releasing her and her jaws were around his throat in but a moment, strong legs wrapping around his to flip him onto his back, tail crushed painfully beneath his body. He swore but it was too late for anything else as her thighs pinned him, tight around his hips so that the weight of her, which easily matched up to his bulk, held him down without Loriel actively having to do too much work.

Her tongue brushed the vulnerably bare scales of his throat and he shuddered, the faintest touch of blood there making his head swim. Oh, why did something like that have to feel so good, the pulse of bloodlust in his head still sending the night spinning and spinning? Stars dancing above, Silver grunted and rolled his head back for her, for the time being submitting to the passion of a werewolf who lived to show him that she was his equal -- perhaps even surpassing him too as she sat up, licking her lips salaciously.

“Now, dragon...” She crooned, running a paw down his front as his heart pounded into overdrive. “Did you think you could take control of me?”

He panted heavily but her paw on his throat, not squeezing, quelled him as her hips rose and fell, Loriel’s wolfish jaws parted to allow the pink of her tongue to roll out.

“Oh... You’re as thick as ever.”

Of course, he was but it still made his heart leap to hear that, warmth flooding his chest, that raw sense of masculine pride demanding that he feed it the attention that it deserved. Silver groaned deep in the back of his throat, paws lifting tentatively to her hips but, this time, she did not slap them away, allowing him to come up to her as he rocked his hips. His tail slipped out and up higher, winding sensually around her waist, and Loriel leaned into it with the sweetest moan that had ever passed the barrier of her lips, glutes working to power down onto his cock.

Each and every stroke and slam of their bodies, driving in unison, fuelled them on, lusts overpowering, sending them up and up to heights untold. His cock seemed to thicken further, perhaps with another pulse of blood, but neither of them was with reality enough to think about that, one sensation slamming into the next, overwhelming and demanding their own kind of attention over and over again.

Grinding down, Loriel let her head fall back, breasts rising and falling wantonly, snatching what little breath she could into her lungs. So much... Too much... The scent of fresh blood flooded her nostrils and she greedily dragged it in, eyes half-closed, lost in a moment that was hers to claim as her own as she squeezed around his length. Her dragon... Oh, she was not what he thought she was in all reality but that did not matter when he was with her or inside her, their passion bringing them together over and over again.

And yet neither of them could hold off the encroach of orgasm, Silver humping and grunting, pupils dilated as he fought not to spend his lust too quickly, for the sensation was coming whether he wanted to or not. Snapping, the dragon furiously twisted his head back and forth, striving to think of anything else to hold back as his back pressed down into the cool of the grass, dampness rising through to his scales, a scratch from a thistle bearing testament to their heated liaison on the dawn of the next day.

Loriel huffed softly, putting her muzzle close to his as she nuzzled him, breath mingling softly, intimately, with his all over again.

“Not going to cum so soon are you?”

Loriel taunted him, stroking his muzzle as she licked her lips, although it was obvious in the tightness of her muscles, those taut lines of her body, that she was close too. As if he was going to let her get away with that!

He needed every last cry of strength in his body to push her off him but the werewolf had hardly been expecting it and landed in the loam with a grunt, eyes flashing. But Silver had no intention of leaving her denied for any length of time at all and stood, drawing her along with him, a grin on his muzzle.

“Come here...”

Taking her into his arms, he hefted her up without letting her know what was going on but the werewolf met him with a jump, arms around his neck and legs wrapping around his waist as if she knew just what he had in mind and was more than willing to take it from him. His cock sank home once more as if their bodies were simply meant to be together, the two of them fucking without anything but the stud drake to support the bulk of her, muscle rippling beneath her thick coat of fur.

“Unnff...”

If anyone had been near, their moans would have drawn an onlooker straight to them, not holding back with grunts and howls and whimpers in the cool embrace of the night. For it was theirs to take and theirs alone as her hips rolled softly on his length, pussy massaging and rippling around his cock, teasing him with the lure of orgasm without actively delivering it to him.

But he had to have it for himself too, the dragon snarling and snapping like a wild beast -- what he truly was with her. And he could be himself with Loriel like he could be with no other, expressing all sides of himself and letting loose his pleasure with all manner of roars and feral cries that would have surely have scared off any other lover.

Her body too... Oh, she knew for herself just how hard she made it for him to hold back from orgasm, squeezing around him actively as she sought to exercise her power too, to force him to get off before her. It would mean that things would end with the hotness of his tongue between her thighs but who was going to complain about that? He had a most excellent tongue...

Silver groaned but it was his pinning her back against a tree that truly did it for her, the werewolf’s tongue pushing out as she howled out her lust, fluttering and shaping the tenor of her howl. Her pussy clenched down on him to hold him there, her mind no longer in control of her body, but she wasn’t thinking of what her body was doing as orgasm swelled up within her, a driving rise of ecstasy that simply had to be acknowledged and played out for the joy of all around.

He felt her climax before Loriel let loose with her trademark howl -- and he would be disappointed if she didn’t! Yet that did not mean either that he had to hold back himself and Silver caught his breath, the red of his growing even more intense as he teetered on the pinnacle and then cascaded into sweet, sweet bliss, balls churning and pulsing as they delivered rope after viscous rope of virile dragon-seed into his sexy wolf. Giving her all that she desired and more again, Loriel pressed up to him, trapped between his body and the rough bark of the tree as he lowered her down to the ground, slowly but surely ensuring that she did not drop too quickly.

Catching their breath, he lay over her, nostrils flared, taking in the scents of the night -- as overpowering as their musk was, the heady aroma of sex clinging to them like a second skin. With his cock still inside her, Silver groaned and nuzzled into the crook of her neck, hiding from the outside world as he came back to his senses, the afterglow seeping into him even as he spent the very last dribbles of cum into her sex, unwilling to yet pull away. The separation was always the worst of it but Loriel took his cheeks between her paws, murmuring to him with surprising tenderness, kissing and nuzzling wherever her lips touched even as he whispered to her.

“One more time? Or another hunt?”

Smirking, the werewolf pulled him into a deep kiss, tongues tangling as they forsook breath in lieu of lust, bodies trembling together and muscles most certainly not too tired as yet to call a halt to kinkily exhibitionist proceedings. Breaking the kiss, Loriel licked his snout tenderly, that small motion alone conveying the depth of her emotion for him despite her not being able to, as yet, put it into words.

“I think we have time for one more, dragon.”

The night would not go on without them.