Untitled (How Does It Feel)

Story Info
Dallas Fontana: Hollywood Fixer.
781 words
3.33
1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bn2f
Bn2f
86 Followers

ENTERED INTO THE 750 WORD PROJECT 2024

A generous acknowledgement to member AlexBailey for your invaluable advice and edits in helping this story come to life. Thank You!

*

"Mr. D'Angelo? How you doing in there, sir?"

"Fine, Joel, anyone have some water?"

"Water, please!" requested the sound technician, "You ready for another take?"

"Yeah, count me down."

"Ok, Untitled, take 27 in 3, 2, 1."

(Music builds from slow intro...)


🎵Girl, it's only you. Have it your way...🎵

"Sorry everybody," D'Angelo stopped singing, "Just feelin' like my inner voice is backed up and I'm sounding a bit flat."

"No problem, sir," Joel said into the intercom from the recording booth, "Take your time and let us know whenever you're ready."

"He can't hear us, right?" interrupted Max Austin.

"No, sir," replied Joel, "We're muted. Mr. D'Angelo can only see us."

Austin smiled broadly and gestured a friendly wave towards D'Angelo while saying through clenched teeth, "Why'd you fuckin' tell him that? Are you blind, Joel? Don't you see what's all around you? I've got people here with cameras trying to get this song down and taped with a video. I've got big monied interests back at the label that I gotta answer to! Its sunny and 82° in L.A. today. I should be at my pool having my Guatemalan servant shakin' his ass and bringing me margaritas! There was nothing wrong with all the previous takes. I need you to stop acting like a caring, coddling babysitter, costing me money, and start laying this damned track and video!"

"Sir, I've worked with Mr. D'Angelo from the start. He knows his voice and once he gets comfortable you'll see the difference."

"Yeah, he has been a bit flat," chimed in Austin's assistant.

"Wes? When did I start paying you to be a voice coach?" Austin seethed, "Shut the fuck up!"

"Max, it's a freakin' great song. Guaranteed to climb the charts!" stated Wes, "And D'Angelo's the one to deliver it. Be patient. I may have a solution."

"Is everything alright in there?" asked D'Angelo.

"Everything's fine," replied Joel.

"Take a break, ok? We're just having some technical difficulties on this end," Austin soothed with a toothy grin. He then turned pressing the mute button, "Let's hear your fucking solution, Wes!"

________

Dallas Fontana strutted into the studio with all the pompous flair, glitter, and glam befitting a drag-queen of her stature.

"Who da fuck..." began Austin.

"Shhhhhhh," shushed Dallas, placing a manicured finger over Austin's lips, "My babyboo, Wesley, tells me you've gotta problem my talents are suited to fix."

Wes bashfully smiled from a corner waving as Dallas blew him a kiss.

"You the tech?" asked Dallas.

"Uh-huh," nodded Joel.

"Gimme a minute to speak to Dee, then start recording, ok?"

Everyone watched with mouths agape as Dallas entered the booth.

"Wes?!?!" Austin groaned.

"Trust me," Wes insisted, "Dallas knows her shit!"

Dallas sexily sauntered straight up to D'Angelo, greeting him with a French peck kiss on each cheek and then silently whispered into his ear something that caused him to chuckle, smile and approvingly nod his head.

Austin gnawed at his fingers watching in exasperated frustration, "Wes, I think it goes without saying that after whatever cockamamie scheme you've got us now doing - you're fired."

"I think we ready!" Dallas proudly proclaimed, "We all professionals here so no fuck ups! One muthafukin' take is all you gettin' from me, y'all, and then... We out!"

"Stop! Wait! Is D'Angelo undressing???"

"Untitled (How Does It Feel), the final take!" Joel shouted, ignoring Austin's pleading questions and pressing play.


🎵Girl, it's only you. Have it your way...🎵

"Come in tight on D'Angelo's face," instructed Joel.

"He's sounding great!" added Wes.

"Is Dallas getting on her knees?" asked Austin.

Dallas held D'angelo's cock, fondling it in her hand.

"Zoom out to waist," Joel ordered.

Dallas placed D'Angelo's dick to the side of her cheek, flicking her tongue along his balls. She then caressed his thighs, bringing her long finger towards his anus.

"Fuck! This is hot! This is porn!" cried Austin.

She then swallowed his dick in one gulp down to its root.

🎵How does it feel.🎵

Dallas bobbed her head steadily charming the singer's snake.

"D'Angelo... He's sweating!" Austin said excitedly.

"I told you Dallas is the best!" Wes added.

"Zoom-in! Now!" directed Joel.

D'Angelo rolled his eyes upwards but continued singing, hitting perfectly his high note.

"D'Angelo just orgasmed!" shouted Joel.

"What in the hell did we just see?" Austin asked noticing each man attempting to hide their hardons.

"I think," grinned Wes, "Dallas Fontana nailed it and we just recorded one the sexiest fuckin' music videos ever!"

Bn2f
Bn2f
86 Followers