Unusual, Butt Not Quite Cruel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh," they both moaned, Tawny along with Nick as she watched his face, her mouth open. He watched her as she watched his cock between her tits, the huge pink head popping into view on the downstroke, then disappearing between her them again as she pulled them up.

"Oh, do you like that?" she whispered, holding his eyes, "Do you like the way my tits feel around your cock? How smooth and slippery they are? How nice they make your cock feel as they slide past, up and down, over and over? Mmm, do you like it?"

"Oh God yes, Tawny, your tits feel so fucking good on my cock..." Nick groaned, trying in vain to thrust up into them. She kept up a slow, maddening tempo, sliding her breasts up and down Nick's cock as if governed by a metronome. He could feel his balls boiling.

"Would you like to cum?" she asked, still with his cock entrapped.

"Please...yes!" Nick gasped, nodding vigorously.

"Would you like to cum with your cock between my tits, sliding up and down? You know I won't stop when you cum...while your cock is shooting spurt after spurt of that hot white juice all over these tits, I'm going to keep sliding them up...and down...up...and down...I'm going to build a lake of your cum up between my tits, smearing it over them...would you like to do that? Cum with your cock between my tits, and watch yourself cum all over them?"

Nick could barely see, but managed to gasp out, "Yes!", only to have the tits stop and pull away. He opened his eyes fully. Tawny giggled as she read the confusion, and coyly bit her nails and she stepped back.

"What are you doing?" he asked, like an ass. She giggled again.

"I told you Nicky, nothing more for free. Everything...cums...at a price," she laughed, clasping her hands behind her back and slowly swinging her oily breasts, now smeared with some of his precum, at Nick. Nick had been so close to cumming that it felt as if a column of pure white would blast to the ceiling if she so much as breathed on his dick. It throbbed almost painfully.

"Please, this isn't fair!" Nick protested, just like a man whose blood has left the brain for more important places, "I told you his name!"

"Mm-mm-mm, you've got to tell me more," Tawny said, wagging her finger, "But...I think you've been a good boy so far, so I'll give you one more free gift...are you ready?"

Nick nodded, his eyes wild. Tawny slowly turned, keeping her eyes on him over her shoulder, and as she did so her hands came to the waistband of her panties. Hooking her thumbs into the thong, she peeled them down off her hips and over her ass, listening and giggling as Nick gasped in appreciation. Her strong butt was so tight that the thong got held up between them, and so ended up coming down last, after the waistband. She pulled them all the way to her ankles, only inches from Nick's face, then slowly straightened, her hands running up her body again. Nick had gotten a huge eyeful of the most perfect pussy he'd ever laid eyes on between her long legs, with thick pouty lips tightly clasping her delicate interior, which was barely visible between them. Also barely visible was a perfectly clean, freshly scrubbed pucker, peeking out from between her deep buns. Nick sucked back his drool as Tawny stepped out of her panties and kicked them away, now dressed only in her black high-heels. She walked around in front of him and gave him a quick spin, then flipped her hair over her shoulders and ran her hands over her hips.

"What do you think?" she asked, running her fingers over her clean-shaven mound. She was clearly aroused, and her pussy was as bare as the day she was born. A tiny red heart with a white border adorned the area just north of her clitoris, tattooed forever on that hallowed ground. Tawny jumped up onto the table in front of Nick and crossed her legs. "Don't want to give you too much of a free show," she giggled, "Now, what do we have here?" Tawny reached into her purse and pulled out a thick, expensively-looking straight glass dildo. Nick gasped. "Would you like to see me use this on myself? And make myself cum?" Tawny asked.

"Yes, Tawny, I would," Nick nodded.

"Mm, well that's going to come at a price, Nicky. If you tell me something I want to know, then I'll take this [she picked up the dildo]...put it deeeeep deep in my pussy [she licked and sucked the dildo suggestively]...and at the same time, I'll rub my little clitty until I cum hard for you...and you can watch it all. What do you say?" Tawny asked.

Nick's head spun. He tried to resist. "What do you want?" he said quietly. Tawny jumped down from the table and trailed the dildo down his chest as she spoke, leaning in close with her tits swinging.

"The other man, with the rifle. What is his name, and who is he?" Tawny asked quietly. But Nick resisted. Having simply rehearsed saying it over and over in his mind, he just opened his mouth and let it out, even if he didn't mean it.

"No deal," he said forcefully. Tawny pulled back, surprised, and put and hand on her breast.

"No? But this is all I have to offer!" she protested, disappointed. She put on a pouty face.

"No deal!" Nick said, more confident, "You've got to give me more."

Tawny bit her lip and frowned, considering. "Well," she said shyly and with apprehension, "I do have one more thing I can do for you...but I've never done it before..."

Nick watched as she turned slowly, as if embarrassed, then reached behind herself and gently spread her buns to expose her tiny, tiny little pucker. Nick gasped.

"If you'd like, instead of putting the dildo in my pussy...I can lube it up...and put it...here [she touched her little butthole, making it pucker even more]," Tawny suggested, watching Nick's reaction over her shoulder, "But I'll have to go real real slow, because it's my first time!"

"Put it in your ass and rub your pussy until you cum for me, and we've got a deal," Nick croaked, watching Tawny straighten up and turn around. He still wanted to cum on those tits. His cock throbbed, begging for attention. Tawny considered, then nodded.

"You've got a deal," she said. She opened the jar of Vaseline and twirled the glass dildo around and around in the jar, getting it thoroughly coated. Then she scooped out a generous portion and smeared it into her butthole, squeaking with surprise and smiling coyly when her finger popped inside to lube her up inside. She turned and put her elbows on the table, then reached back with one hand and poised the dildo at the entrance to her hole, deep between her firm buttocks. She looked back at him with a grin, and Nick swallowed hard.

"He was Antonio Brusicelli," Nick said, his eyes glued on Tawny's tight hole, about to be violated, "He was the only one who knew anything about the operation, and was there to pick up the money. He was the Bosses favorite nephew. Beyond that, I didn't know him."

Tawny seemed to think for a moment, deciding if that was enough information. "Don't you have something more to say? I'm giving up the last shred of my virginity, and I'd like something good for it," she said.

"He ran a prostitution ring. Its front is a sewing shop that hires foreign female immigrants only. It's over on Post avenue. I swear that's all I know," Nick said. Tawny eyed him closely.

"Well, OK. I think you know more, but since you're being such a good boy and playing the game by all the rules, I'll give you what you want. *sigh* Alright, here goes..." Tawny said. Her legs were tight together, her heels and toes touching, as she began to press the dildo into her little hole. "Oo!" she cooed, her eyes going wide, "Oh my goodness I can feel my hole opening up! God it feels so big...oh! Oh it's going in! I can feel it! Oh my goodness...oh my goodness!...Oh!...Oh!!OH!! It's inside me! It's in my ass..."

Nick licked his lips, watching the action in front of him. Tawny looked right back at him, resting on her boobs on the table and reaching back under her belly. Her fingers appeared on her pussy and nestled between her thick lips before starting to slowly turn in small circles over her clitoris. A soft moan escaped her lips as she worked the dildo back and forth in her ass, pushing it deeper. It was only about an inch in, and her buttocks clenched involuntarily as she pushed it further, deeper and deeper into her ass.

"Nnng!" she groaned, pushing it in another inch, "Do you like to watch me play with my ass, Nicky? Do you like watching it sliding in and out of my secret little hole, knowing that with each stroke it going deeper? I'll be you do. I'll bet you love watching me violate myself like a horny little starlet, pushing this dildo into my tight butt. Ohhh God, it's really deep now! It's hurts me...I can feel it welling up in my belly, deeper and deeper. Do you like watching me push it into my ass, in and out, knowing that it hurts? Knowing that with each extra inch it hurts me more? Ohhh God it's so deep...I can feel every...single...inch, all up inside me, inside my ass, up my butt, filling my rectum...Don't you wish it was your cock up my butt, with you in control, sliding in and out of my anus, deeper than ever before, making me scream? Making me cry? Hurting me more with every inch of your cock in my ass? Ohhh God I can't take any more! It's soooo deep!"

The dildo was a full eight inches into the writhing girl's ass, buried to the hilt. Nick's cock pulsed as he watched the action no more than a foot away from his face. He could hear the smooth sound of the dildo sliding in and out of her tight butt, and he could almost feel her groan in his cock as she bottomed out. Her fingers rubbed faster and faster on her clitoris as she pumped the dildo in her ass, drilling deep, stretching her tiny little hole.

"Ooo! Ooo my goodness I think I'm gonna cum! Do you want me to cum with the dildo in my ass, buried as deep as I can take it? I'll do that for you. I'll cum with it soooo so deep, hurting me as I rub my pussy. Oh yes...oh God yes! Ooo! Oo!Oo!OhhhhhhfuckI'mcumming! Nn!Nn!MM!MM!MM! Yes! Yes! Ohh God it hurts so good! Uhh! Uh! Uhhhh..." Tawny cried, her powerful orgasm peaking and ebbing as Nick watched, the dildo buried a full eight inches in her pulsating anus. He could see her hole clenching around the invading glass pole, and he could almost feel it clenching around the base of his cock, so much so that he nearly came right then and there. Finally, Tawny settled and her legs stopped shaking. Her pussy was nearly dripping with her wetness, and she slowly and gently slid the dildo from her hole. It closed neatly after the tip came out of her body, and she stood up and giggled.

"Well, I guess I'm not a virgin anymore," she giggled, "I hope you're happy. I'm going to be sore tomorrow! *Whew!*" She wiped the dildo with a Kleenex and put it back in her purse. "Wow, it looks like you really did like watching me," she giggled, kneeling between he knees again. For a moment Nick thought she was going to wrap those perfect tits around his cock again and finally let him cum, but there was no such luck. She simply blew lightly on the tip of his penis and giggled sweetly as it jumped in response.

"Jesus Christ..." Nick groaned, rolling his eyes.

"You were! You were imagining your cock in my ass, weren't you you dirty boy...well, I won't give you my ass...but maybe we can 'cum' to some other...arrangement?" Tawny said, flicking her tongue across the underside of his glans as she said the last word.

"God! Fuck! Fuck you!" Nick gasped, frustrated beyond belief. Tawny giggled.

"Hey, be nice when you speak to me!" Tawny protested, looking hurt, "If you're not nice, we can't play our game, and then I can't make you cum! You do want me to make you cum, don't you?"

"Yes! Godfuckit yes!" Nick moaned.

"Good, because I really...really want to make you cum...but we've got to play some more. How about for your next reward...I take your cock into my mouth...and just...suck...the cum right out of you? Would you like that?" Tawny teased, grinning and breathing hotly on his pulsating rod.

"Deal! It's a fucking deal, just name it!" Nick gasped, shaking his head.

"Wait wait wait, let's just lay down some ground rules here," Tawny said, sitting back on her heels, her breasts bouncing. Nick groaned in desperation. "I'll suck your cock," she began, "With full-tongue and closed-lips privileges...but no tit action included! Hands and fingers will be used on balls only. In return...you tell me who the Boss is."

"What? If I tell you that I'm a dead man!" Nick groaned, breathing hard, "I can't tell you that! I'll be killed before I leave this station."

"Ohh but you'll die a very, very happy man," Tawny whispered, running her tongue up the underside of Nick's cock, her hands on his thighs, "What do you say?"

Nick shivered and took a deep breath. "It's Dominic Deluscio. He's the kingpin. I get contracts and instructions from him. He ordered the kidnapping."

Tawny smiled. "That's enough for now. We can talk more later. For now...it's time for me to blow you. Are you ready?"

Nick nodded.

"Here we go-o," Tawny giggled. She locked eyes with him as she began to run her tongue all over his cock, her hands still on his thighs. He twitched and pulsed, making her giggle as she continued to torture him. She would take him halfway into her throat, letting the head of his cock touch her tonsils, but still not close her lips. Her tongue twitched over his balls, and again around the tip.

"Please!" Nick gasped, "The agreement was for closed lips, wasn't it?"

Tawny looked sheepish. "Alright, you caught me. Can't a girl have any fun? But OK, I promised."

"Ohhhh yes!" Nick moaned. Tawny moaned with him as she took him deep into her throat, closed her lips, and slowly drew them up his shaft, her cheeks caved. Her hands went right to work, her left going to his balls to cup and gently knead them, and her right going to her pussy. She dipped her fingers into her dripping vagina and began to slowly rub her little pussy again as she sucked. Nick moaned and gasped, his eyes locked on Tawny's as she bobbed her head up and down his cock. She broke the contact to concentrate fully on his cock, going deep and slow, taking him into her throat with ease. Her thick, strong tongue slathered over his tip as she drew her lips up his shaft, and covered her teeth expertly on the down-stroke. Her fingernails just barely caressed his balls, causing them to tickle and tense. She felt his balls pulling up, and gently pulled them back down. Nick groaned and whimpered as she held him on the very edge of oblivion. It was as if she knew exactly what he was feeling, and could adjust to keep him from cumming! It was maddening...horrible! Nick's head spun and his eyes pinched shut so tight he could see little colored lights shooting off like fireworks. He clenched his abs and buttocks so hard they ached as he tried madly to cum, cum into Tawny's mouth.

But she wouldn't let him. Somehow she just wouldn't let him cum. He moaned and gasped, trying to push his hips up to meet the slow bobs of her head, his ears filled with the sound of his cock slurping deep in her throat. She pushed his cock deep and flexed her throat, then withdrew quickly as his orgasm built. She teased his tip with her lips and tongue until he settled down, then did it again. Suddenly, she sped up. She tilted her eyes down towards the base of his cock and bobbed her head in a steady rhythm, taking him deep into her throat each time, over and over, up and down her head went. His balls pulled up and boiled with anticipation. Finally, Nick's brain screamed, release! She moaned with excitement as she bobbed her head up and down, her hair and breasts bouncing in time as she fingered her pussy. His orgasm built...closer...closer...closer!...and her mouth popped off. Tawny sat slowly back on her heels, a thin line of saliva linking her lips to the head of his cock for a moment before it broke. Nick almost cried with frustration as she sat back and coyly caught a fingernail on her tooth as she grinned at him and giggled.

"That wasn't the deal..." Nick moaned feebly. He had been so close to orgasm that his tip leaked white. His balls ached and his turgid shaft pulsed like a dance club. His heart beat like a bass drum gone mad, and his chest heaved. Once again, one more touch, one more millisecond longer of that incredible blowjob, and he would have been spurting his cum into Tawny's waiting mouth! He was so tired he felt as if he already had, except for his aching loins.

"I know, I know," Tawny said, looking sheepish, "The deal was for me to make you cum, right? Cum in my mouth?"

"Yes!" Nick groaned.

"Ohhh I'm sorry," Tawny cooed, patting his leg, "But I was thinking of you! You see, we can still help each other." Tawny stood and took a step back, running her hands over her body. "You still have some things I want to know, and I still have some things you want. Aren't there still some things you want from me? Or...want to do to me?" As she spoke she touched her pussy, and turned and pulled aside a buttock, giving him a flash of her little rosebud, still shiny with warm lube. Nick moaned softly with need. "Tell you what," Tawny said, slowly come to straddle his ram-rod straight cock. Her pussy was poised only inches above his tip. The heat emanating from that tight, wet hole was nearly scorching him. He shuddered, know that she could ask anything in the world and he would answer with the truth. "If you tell me where the hostage is...I'll lower myself right down on your lap here and take your cock in my pussy," Tawny teased.

"No..." Nick groaned, saying it but not really believing it. He wanted that pussy more than anything in the world.

"Are you sure?" Tawny said, looking hurt, "It's a once-in-a-lifetime offer! I promise I won't disappoint." Tawny began to play with herself as she spoke, leaning back on the table and spreading her legs. "I reeeeally think you're like my pussy, Nicky. It's hot...it's deep...and it's sooooo so very tight...wouldn't you just like a taste of my pussy? Just to feel how my pussy feels all wrapped around your cock? Here, I'll give you a free sample," Tawny said. She straddled his cock, pressing her oily tits into his face, and reached behind her butt to grab his cock and direct it to her pussy. Her fingers twined into Nick's hair and she pulled his head back so she could look into his eyes. The tip of Nick's cock stirred wetly around the tightly-closed opening to Tawny's hot pussy, scorching and searing him. He gulped and groaned.

"What do you think?" Tawny giggled, running his tip up and down her wet slice, "Is that worth just a few words? Just a few?" Nick just whimpered piteously. "Oooo c'mon...feel how hot that is? Ohh it's so much hotter inside me. Wouldn't you like to be inside of me, with your hot cock held tight deeeep deep in my wet little pussy? I know you would. And I'll give it to you. All you have to do it say a fewwww little words. Mmmm I'm so ready for you Nicky. Feel how wet I am? Can you feel how wet my pussy is? Maybe you need a little more," Tawny breathed. She put a hand on her ass as if pushing herself onto his cock, and his shaft sank three inches into her tight pussy. Tawny moaned with pleasure and flexed her muscles around his tip. Nick gasped and groaned, fighting as if trying to lift a heavy weight. Even as his head shook robotically and his bound hips tried vainly to pump up into Tawny' pussy, every cell in his body screamed YES!!

"Still no?" Tawny pouted, giving him an extra-hard squeeze. Nick groaned. "Maybe a little more of a taste will change your mind," Tawny giggled, pressing her hips further down his nine inches of hot steel. Six of those inches now enveloped in the God's most divine creation, Nick wasn't sure he could hold on. His head still shook.

"N-n-no! No!" He cried, shaking his head, "I can't!"