Unusual Hostesses Ch. 03

Story Info
The Hadid sisters participate in a small orgy.
10k words
4.1
1.7k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 03/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sisters had discussed the events of the second party numerous times; they even had dreams concerning it. Their sexual boundaries had been broadened significantly, but they did not feel uncomfortable about it. Neither Bella nor Gigi felt the urge to exhibit their naked bodies to random strangers in public; nor did they have any desire to start a webcamming profile. But they felt comfortable in the limited, trusted company of the other guests. If Jacqueline had asked them to repeat their performances they would do it without hesitation. But would they be willing to do more?

After exhibitionism, touching and sex with toys there was only one more place to go - actual sex with other guests. The sisters had to answer that question, because they received a new letter from Jacqueline and she was proposing exactly that. This was another level of 'public intimacy' and the models were unsure whether to agree; they relayed their doubts to their hostess. She was fully understanding and suggested that they could arrange a smaller party. There would be only two or three pairs of guests invited, so the sisters would not feel too exposed or overwhelmed. They could also discuss whom specifically to invite. Bella and Gigi got to know the other guests to a certain degree, but could already tell with whom they felt the most comfortable.

After such a test run they would decide whether they wanted to repeat the event in a larger company. The sisters accepted Jacqueline's proposal, although their faces still blushed at the prospect of participating in a mini-orgy. Together they chose the other two pairs of guests and set up a date. Naturally hygiene, health and contraception were the top priorities. This was not a group of random horny strangers, but responsible, even though perverted, mature people. Jacqueline also instructed the sisters to practise certain skills, so that they would feel more comfortable when performing in front of the small audience.

There was no way for the sisters to mentally prepare for the event, so when the day finally came, they were more excited than ever. They put on the same dresses and heels as previously, though they suspected that Jacqueline would have yet another pair of bodystockings for them. The sisters offered Mike the chauffeur an even warmer welcome this time. They both gave him a short kiss on the lips and let him fondle their bodies for a longer while. All three of them remember how their last encounter ended, so naturally the driver had high hopes for today. Bella and Gigi had not actually promised him anything specific, but they suspected that the party might embolden them to be generous to the man. The trio made naughty small talk as they rode; Mike maintained an erection throughout most of that time.

Greetings with Jacqueline could not be any warmer than previously. She gave both girls a long passionate kiss and fondled their bodies enthusiastically.

"I couldn't be happier!" the hostess exclaimed with a bright smile, "and I'll make sure that by the end you'll be just as happy."

"We trust you," Gigi replied, "and we're also really excited."

"But we're a bit anxious too," Bella added, "so be gentle with us," she winked, but she was serious to a certain degree.

"Believe me," Jacqueline reassuringly put her palms on their shoulders, "everything will go completely smoothly, metaphorically and physically," she winked, "but I can't be too gentle with you two vixens, because you'll complain that you're bored."

"Fair point," Bella replied.

Both sisters nodded their heads and laughed.

The hostess was also wearing a dress, so the trio went into her bedroom together to put their 'uniforms' on. As they stripped Jacqueline explained:

"Later on you might get completely naked, depending on how you'll feel the most comfortable. But I'm sure you've already noticed that I love bodystockings, so we'll wear them today too. These are the simplest kind," she said as she took out three items from a drawer, "just tiny plain mesh. It still enhances the sex appeal, but lets the skin breathe. They're again crotchless, but I have panties for you for the start."

The colours of the lingerie, as well as high heels, were the same as at previous parties - respectively white and golden for Gigi, black and red for Bella, red and green for Jacqueline.

"Small progress once again?" the hostess asked with a smirk as she held out anal plugs.

"Naturally," Gigi replied with a grin, "we would not have it any other way."

"Personal development is the main reason we attend your parties," Bella added with a poker face.

"We'll see whether you can moan so eloquently as well," Jacqueline replied and the whole trio laughed.

Once again the increase in the plugs' size was minor, but noticeable. The hostess took care of the lubrication and smoothly inserted the toys into the sisters' butts. They both groaned quietly, but it was debatable whether their groans were eloquent. Next came the bodystockings, panties and finally high heels; there would be no nipple clamps today.

"Are you ready for a short warm up with Ben?" Jacqueline asked when they were all dressed up.

The girls were aware that this time a warm up would not mean merely kissing and touching each other. The prospect excited them and they were as ready as one could be in such circumstances. Some nervousness and uncertainty remained within them, but despite it they nodded their heads enthusiastically.

Ben had been patiently waiting in the living room for the girls to get ready. Now he stood up from his couch and greeted them with a broad smile and open arms; the zipper of his trousers remained closed though. The host was a relatively short man, shorter than the models, and their height was further enhanced by their heels. The sisters were once again astonished by Ben's unique charm. He was well-built and in good physical shape, though not particularly handsome. Yet something about his person turned a creepy old pervert into an eccentric mature man; and it was not merely his wealth. Having been married to Jacqueline, a former model herself, Ben was used to kissing women taller than himself. But for the welcoming kiss he wanted to try something else. After standing up to hug the sisters the host sat back down on the couch and invited the models to join him. In this position the height disparity was gone, so they could kiss properly.

Gigi was first; her enthusiasm was genuine, she wanted to warm up mentally before using her lips somewhere else. Their kiss was long and passionate, their tongues mingled inside of their mouths. Ben was a good kisser and his passion was as genuine as the blonde's. With one hand he gently held her neck, he used the other to softly fondle her breast. Their lips parted only when they both ran out of breath. For a moment they kept their gazes locked, before Ben turned to Bella; their kiss was equally passionate. In the meantime Jacqueline encouraged Gigi to get down from the couch; the blonde immediately understood her intentions and sank down to her knees between Ben's legs. Only now she noticed how thick and soft the carpet was. Gigi unzipped the host's trousers and carefully pulled out his penis. She was somewhat surprised how sizable it was, but not at all surprised by its semi-erect state. Clearly not only Ben's muscles were in top shape despite his age.

Gigi grabbed the cock, stroked it slowly a few times, then kissed its tip. She did not commit to more serious actions until Bella and Ben stopped kissing. The brunette took a few deep breaths, while gazing into the host's eyes, then joined her older sister on the floor. The size of Ben's penis was not as important as the fact that his entire crotch was smoothly shaved, including his testicles. Gigi took advantage of that; she handed the penis over to Bella, then dived lower and began to suck on the host's balls. The space was a bit crowded, but no-one complained; Ben just sat back and enjoyed the blowjob. Initially Jacqueline observed the sisters with a smile of appreciation on her face, but eventually she joined them on the carpet and began to caress their long nylon-covered legs. Bella licked the penis' head, while Gigi continued to suck the testicles. After a few moments the blonde joined her sister at the cock itself. They 'kissed' each other with the thick rod between their lips; the kiss was long and sloppy. Finally they pulled back, but acting on an impulse the sisters locked their lips once again, this time in a regular kiss. Gigi kept her hand on the penis though and stroked it almost absentmindedly. When their lips parted the sisters were both smiling and soon resumed the blowjob. Gigi sucked the cock, while Bella fondled the balls; after a moment they swapped places. Jacqueline continued to caress their legs the whole time. Soon the blowjob was over, without a conclusion. The guests would be coming soon and the sister had to greet them properly.

"Marvellous!" Ben exclaimed, "you're even better than I had expected," he was smiling brightly, "I'm really glad to see that apparently you enjoyed it as much as I did," he added with a wink.

The host was correct in his assumption, Bella and Gigi did not even try to hide their enthusiasm, not merely for the blowjob, but for the event in general. They went to the bathroom, washed their mouths and fixed their makeup.

This party would take place in the living room. A few pieces of furniture had been moved into the room by the servants; mostly small beds, but some more elaborate props as well. There would be only one servant, the most trusted one, to provide drinks and snacks.

Finally the guests arrived. There were only four of them, so the greetings could be more effusive. Or to be more specific, the welcoming kisses could last longer. The four hand-picked guests were: Jenna, Steve, Sarah and Alex; two married couples.

Jenna was in her late thirties, Steve - several years older than her; both remained in a good shape. Jenna was of average height and naturally voluptuous, so she really had to take care of herself not to become fat. Her huge breasts attracted most of the attention. They must have been large naturally, but after feeding three kids they began to sag, so she had them 'fixed'. The surgeon did a superb job at bringing back their firmness while maintaining a natural appearance. Jenna's hair was long, auburn and wavy. Steve was slightly taller and athletic in a stocky kind of way.

Sarah and Alex were in their mid thirties; he was slightly older than her. Sarah was almost as tall as the sisters, but more athletic; her toned muscles did not take away anything from her femininity though. She had short blonde hair which fit with her style well. Alex was the tallest in the company, the only person who could look Gigi in the eye when she wore high heels. He was slender and graceful, but also athletic. Just like his wife he had naturally fair hair; even his haircut was similar. Someone who did not know them could mistake Sarah and Alex for siblings.

When everyone gathered in the living room Gigi approached Sarah and Bella - Jenna. Their lips locked in a sensual kiss and their hands began to explore each other's bodies. The sisters were not passive and their palms also ventured over the other women's bodies. Jacqueline kissed Steve in an equally sensual manner, but Ben and Alex only shook hands. Eventually the models swapped their partners and the kissing started anew. There was no rush, so everyone would receive the same amount of attention. It was not a mere formality either, but an effective way of getting everyone into the right intimate mood. Its effectiveness could be measured with blushed cheeks and quickened breaths.

After the greetings the company did not jump into the orgy right away. Instead they sat down and discussed the plans for the evening. Bella and Gigi were no longer new in the group, but they were still 'virgins' to any forms of group sex. Everyone's main goal was to make them feel comfortable and enjoy themselves, both mentally and physically. Partially it was caused by selfish motives; after all, if the sisters liked this party they would come again to the next one, hopefully to a greater company. The models themselves turned out to be the most impatient ones. Which should not be a surprise, as the party newbies they were the most excited participants and wanted to finally proceed from words to action.

"Take off your panties then," said Jacqueline with a wink.

The sisters stood up with smiles on their blushed faces. They might have been impatient, but they could not miss the opportunity for a striptease, albeit a minor one. Gigi squatted down next to Bella and in a practised leisurely motions began to pull down her panties. At this point she was teasing herself and her sister, as well as the audience, but she did not rush the performance nevertheless. First she exposed Bella's crotch, then caressed her long legs, as she pulled the panties down towards the floor. The brunette repeated the show in a similar fashion on her sister, so eventually they both had their intimate parts fully exposed. The jewelled butts of their plugs could now also be seen more clearly. The party could finally move onto beds.

There were two moderately sized beds; they stood next to each other, but still the company had to divide itself into two halves. The other guests, as well as the hosts, stripped too. But they did not want to test everyone's patience, so they did it in a swift and efficient fashion. The men got completely naked, but the two other women kept on their stockings and ornamental corsets. Sarah's lingerie was white, Jenna's - red. On the left bed Sarah laid on her back and Gigi got on top of her in a sixty-nine position. Sarah began to lick the blonde's pussy without delay, the model did not return the favour though; she had another task in front of her. Alex was already there, his penis asking for attention; Gigi wasted no time and wrapped her lips around its head. She could not use her hands in this position, but was skilled enough with just her mouth. Bella was in a similar position, with Jenna underneath her, licking her pussy, and Steve's cock in her mouth. The hosts did not remain idle, but for now they restrained themselves to just touching the guests, unsurprisingly focusing mostly on the sisters.

The models' initial excitement centred mostly around anticipation and exploring new regions of sexuality. Now, when they were finally acting out the fantasies, the excitement did not disappear, but evolved into something new instead. Together with the physical aspect of actually having sex it elevated their arousal to new heights.

The sisters eagerly sucked on the cocks, occasionally moaning with them in their mouths, as the women beneath them continued to expertly lick their pussies. Every now and then Sarah or Jenna would reach out with their hands and poke the anal plugs of their lovers, causing them to groan in pleasure. The oral fun was intended to be merely a foreplay though, so eventually Jacqueline suggested that the trios could change their positions. The sisters did it more eagerly than anyone else. They were by far the most aroused people in the room and simply craved to have actual sex; the presence of the small public only enhanced the sensation. Gigi and Bella laid on their backs, with their buttocks on the edge of each bed, so their men could fuck them while standing.

All key elements were properly wet and sloppy, so Steve did not waste any time. He carefully guided his penis into Bella's waiting vagina and gently shoved it in; immediately he realised that the gentleness was unnecessary. He put the brunette's long legs onto his shoulders, firmly grabbed her hips and began to fuck her. Bella issued an audible moan, but soon had to use her mouth for other activities. Jenna vacated the post and let Jacqueline kneel over the model's head, facing away from Steve. The hostess positioned her pussy right over Bella's face and the brunette began to lick her. Her efforts might have been somewhat average, but not because of the lack of enthusiasm. The model's experience with other women was limited and she was being seriously distracted by Steve's cock; she did her best nevertheless. Jenna took care of Ben; she lubed up his cock while he did the same to her breasts. He then put his sizable penis between her huge boobs, she pressed them together and he began to fuck them.

The blonde trio changed their position, but remained together. Alex was also standing on the floor, but he did not put Gigi's legs on his shoulders. Instead he spread them wide and bent them until her knees were resting on the bed by her sides. Sarah knelt over Gigi's head, facing towards her husband, and grabbed the model's legs. Alex then began to fuck her wet waiting pussy. Gigi's cunnilingus skills were similar to her sister's, but she also matched her in enthusiasm. While she licked Sarah's pussy, the fit blonde occasionally let her legs go and fondled her breasts.

The small orgy went in that configuration for a while. The two men who were fucking the sisters quickly reached a fast pace and maintained it until they brought the models to a climax. It did not take much time to make Bella and Gigi orgasm. Even before the actual sex began they had been mentally aroused and that aspect is always more important than the physical one, especially for women. The models also had sizable plugs inside of their asses. The toys might have been immobile, but created an illusion of being double-penetrated, which significantly enhanced their overall arousal. As soon as Jacqueline and Sarah noticed the first signs of climax they dismounted the sisters' faces, but they remained by their sides and continued to caress their bodies. Bella and Gigi reached out with their hands and held each other, just like they had at the previous party. Soon their bodies began to tremble with ecstasy and they were both moaning audibly. Steve and Alex did not slow down and continued to ride the girls throughout their orgasms. The men could have held back their own climaxes for a while, if it was necessary. But in current circumstances they simply let go and shot their loads when the sisters were beginning to calm down.

Ben remained the only unfulfilled man. He stopped fucking Jenna's tits, only to lift her onto the bed, get between her legs and shoved his penis into her pussy. The models quieted down and their men pulled out their cocks; but it was not over yet. Jacqueline got between Bella's legs and began to lick the semen that was oozing out of her pussy. Sarah did the same thing to Gigi. By the time they finished Ben shot his load into Jenna's vagina. The three women remained the unsatisfied members of the company, but the men took care of that swiftly. Every man licked not-his-wife to a climax, so ultimately everyone was content. The sisters sat up on the beds and watched the final chapter of the first act of the orgy. Their excitement and arousal had somewhat diminished, but they both still had appetite for more.

The whole company first went to the bathroom. They washed their faces with cold water, then their intimate regions with warm one and soap. They dried each other with towels and the women fixed their makeup. Then the whole group returned to the table where the servant brought them drinks. The chairs were all covered with towels, for obvious reasons. First they needed to simply replenish fluids, but later they chatted while drinking various alcoholic beverages. Of course everyone was interested in what the sisters thought. Did the first round match their expectations? Understandably the girls were lost for words. Their impression was overwhelmingly positive, but they could not phrase it eloquently yet. Expressions like "Amazing!", "Incredible!" and "Wonderful!" were sufficiently clear though, so the other guests did not press the matter right away. The naughty small talk that followed was a lot more effective at relaying everyone's impressions.