Unusual Inheritance Pt. 01

Story Info
Parent's deaths lead to startling finds.
4.9k words
4.43
110.2k
208
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,718 Followers

All of the persons in this story are 18 years old or older where incest is involved. There are no persons under the age of 18 involved in any sexual situations.

..............

My name is Steven, but my friends call me 'Tink' because I love to tinker around with things. I like figuring out the way stuff works and if something needs fixed, I'm your guy. Something about the mechanics of things really intrigues me. Also, perhaps why I enjoy doing puzzles.

On the outside I look pretty average with short curly brown hair and brown eyes, I'm 5'10", about 175 lbs. and I'm naturally thin. As a side note, I love twizzlers. They just seem to help me think better.

I am the youngest of 5 kids and the only boy. I was teased relentlessly by my sisters growing up because I had big feet. So they called me 'big foot' all the time. Life was challenging even in the best of times.

We had a pretty normal upbringing, except for the fact that I/we rarely saw my parents. My Dad was always doing something in his study and Mom was busy in her office. We had 2 butlers, 2 nanny's, 1 chef and 4 maids who all lived in the Cottage adjoining the house. They each in their own way became our surrogate parents, even if they acted somewhat a little too affectionate at times.

My siblings and I all had our own rooms and bathrooms.

As I grew up, I didn't do more than ogle girls from a distance. I focused on my school work and graduated high school in the top 1% in my class.

I had never had sex, so yes I was a virgin still. I just didn't think about it very much. Whenever I had thoughts about sex my mind would drift elsewhere and that's how I came to enjoy tinkering on things. I think I am more of a voyeur today as a result of those earlier years. It was easier to observe from a distance.

When the opportunity came to go to college, I picked the school my Dad went to, MIT. I needed change, but mostly I needed to get away from my sisters. And at MIT, I was just like everyone else. Plus, no one knew me.

I joined a fraternity, Theta Chi, and soon after joining word circulated about my endowment among my housemates. They nicknamed me 'Tink' (since long dong and huge schlong didn't really suit me) and it really described me well with my love for fixing things.

I was drinking beer with the guys one Saturday night when this really cute girl began to flirt with me. I had seen her several times at our parties and word spread that she was a slut and slept around with a lot of guys. I never even had a girlfriend before and I didn't know how to talk to girls, so like most young guys I was very awkward. Her name was Tina and we chatted about school and our classes and the more I drank, the less inhibited I became. One thing led to another and we went back to her dorm room and we had sex together. Or tried to anyway. I was so horny that by the time Tina got my pants off and was stroking my hard dick with her hands, it went off. I had never experienced an orgasm in my life and even though I only lasted about 10 seconds before I ejaculated, Tina handled it great.

The first blast of semen literally shot all over her naked tits and neck before she clamped her mouth over my dick and stroked the rest into her mouth. She had a lot of trouble swallowing my cum because there was so much of it and it spilled from the corners of her mouth as I came in it.

When I calmed down, we talked about what happened. I told her that I was a virgin and her eyes got real big and she taught me how to kiss her and to feel her up and finger her. She grew really wet and demanded that I screw her. She was such a petite girl that I was afraid of having intercourse with her but she put my fears to rest and assured me that I wouldn't be hurting her as we screwed together. She got on top that first time and took me balls deep and rode me until we both climaxed together. It was incredible!

I never knew that sex could feel so amazing! And why didn't I have it sooner. "Strange." I thought to myself.

Tina became my girlfriend for the next few years and we had sex quite a bit together. I was so amazed that such a petite girl like Tina enjoyed having me hammer my big dick into her pussy. She grew so wet just touching my dick. She would orgasm repeatedly while we screwed until I blasted my cum deep inside her. She opened my eyes so much during those few years that we stayed together. We were in love and I was so happy.

She even came home with me to meet my parents and my sisters a few weeks before I graduated college. I was so excited for them to meet her. We were engaged at that point. But the weekend she met them was the last time I saw her because when we got back to Massachusetts she broke up with me. I guess that I should have been more devastated than I was but figured it was for the best and moved on with the next chapter in my life.

After I graduated Magnum Cum Laude from MIT, I went to work for a Robotics company that was owned by Nasa. I wasn't the smartest guy in the room but I learned a lot just the same in the 4 plus years that I worked there.

........................

My Mom and Dad were both engineers and had their own company. They were very wealthy and had a huge 17,000 sq ft mansion in San Marcos, with about 85 acres surrounding it including a small lake and stables.

They met while attending MIT, but didn't start a family until they were in their early 30's. And like I said before, they had 4 girls and a boy.

My sisters worked at various levels in the company. Sara (the oldest at 33, 5'6, blonde hair blue eyes, petite body, was the family Attorney), Dana (32, 5'5, also blonde hair blue eyes, petite body, was the Executive Secretary), Alex (30, 5'9, curly brown hair, brown eyes, thin body, was the Managing Secretary), and Susan (28, 5'6, Blonde hair, green eyes, petite body, was the lead Engineer).

My Mom (Gwen) and Dad (Steve) were at a robotics conference in San Francisco. They were on their way back and driving along the coast when tragedy struck. A drunk driver swerved into their car and knocked it off the road and off a hundred foot cliff. They were killed instantly which I guess is a blessing. But it left such a hole in our family.

My sisters were devastated, as was I, and they needed me to come home. So I quit my job and moved back to San Marcos.

....................

After the funeral, I immediately got motivated and started working at my parents company as an engineer. We all lived in my parents home and grew really close now that Mom and Dad were gone.

I noticed that my sisters were overly affectionate with one another (and me) and always wore the skimpiest bikinis at the pool. I tried not to stare but they didn't seem to mind the attention.

Sara dressed the most conservatively in suits while at the office while Dana, Alex and Susan wore skirts and blouses most of the time.

Sara came up to me one day at home and taking my arm in hers she said, "I'm really glad you are home Steven." She then put her head on my shoulder and started to cry. She then looked up at me and said, "I'm sorry for teasing you when we were younger but you're still my 'donkey boy'."

I chuckled and said, "It's okay sis. My friends call me 'tink' now."

"Tink? Why tink? She asked.

"Cause I like to tinker on stuff." I told her.

"Oh okay. I get it, but you will always be 'donkey boy' to me." She smiled and winked as she glanced down at my crotch before walking away.

"What was that about?" I thought to myself.

Everything that was left in my parents Will was split evenly among my sisters and I. We decided to keep the house since it was all paid off anyway and the sizeable trust they left us easily covered the taxes and salaries of the help and grounds keepers, so we kept them too.

Sara and Susan took over whatever projects Mom was working on in her office and I tried to get my head around whatever Dad was working on in his study. But it wasn't much I can tell you that.

I went into my Dad's study a few times a week and it was a pretty big room of 12x12, with a 13ft ceiling. The walls had shelves from floor to ceiling that were lined with books and those first few weeks after his passing I spent looking at various books. A lot of them were really old and some were caked with so much dust, that I wondered if he ever read them.

It had been 2 months now since his passing and I grabbed for a book on the shelf next to his desk. The cover said, Engineering Basics from Benjamin Franklin. It sounded intriguing to me, but I found that the book wouldn't budge, nor did the books on either side of it. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Strange."

I decided to give it some more thought and went into the cellar and picked out a bottle of red wine and poured myself a glass. And as I sipped it, a light bulb went off in my head. So I went back into the study and began to search through all of the other books from eye level down. It was quite the endeavor and so I went about searching through hundreds of books. It took a few hours at least.

I often had epiphany moments such as this in college. I found that when a particular problem stumped me, if I did something altogether different, it would trigger my subconscious and I would come up with the solution almost immediately. Although in this case, it wasn't working.

I turned in a circle several times trying to come up with the answer. And each time I completed a circle I took another gulp of wine. Shit! Now I needed to get another bottle of wine since this one was now empty. So I left the study and closed the door behind me.

I was deep in thought and a few steps down the hallway, when I heard a series of clicks and a thud. It was strange cause I didn't remember hearing that sound, but then again I hadn't closed the study door before.

I went back to the cellar and got another bottle of red wine and then went back up to the study to figure out the puzzle with the door and clicks I heard.

I opened the door to the study and waited, but no sound occurred. Only when I closed the door did I hear the same clicks (like a gear turning) followed by a thud. I scanned the room and didn't see anything unusual. I then went over to the 3 books that I wasn't able to move before. I grabbed them with my hand and they tilted back easily and the bookshelf to the right of the one they were on slid open revealing a hidden room! "Clever!"

I walked through the dark entrance and a light flickered into existence. It must have been activated by motion because now I could see the entire area around me. I had three choices, I could follow the spiral staircase up or down or continue down the narrow hall ahead. So I followed the narrow hall ahead.

The hallway I followed went for about 20 meters and then turned right for 10 meters and came to a dead end. I searched the wall for a handle or a lever and found a button on the left side about halfway up the wall. I pressed it and the wall in front of me opened about an inch. I pushed it open and came into another room.

This room was the exact same size as the study with book cases on all sides. I wasn't sure I'd be able to get out of this room, so I made sure that the door I entered through did not close behind me.

The room had a stiff burgundy chair in one corner with a lamp beside it. An old circular rug was on the floor in the center of the room and a large oak desk with a computer on it and a big brown leather chair on the far side of the room. I went over to the desk and sat in the plush leather chair behind it. I opened the drawers but they were all empty. Weird, right?

The center drawer had a keyboard and a button beside it. I hit the enter button on the keyboard and the computer screen came to life. It had a picture of my Dad on it and it startled me when it began speaking. I practically jumped out of my skin when it said, "Hello. So you found my secret hideaway. Good for you! This is just the tip of the iceberg, so sit back and get ready for what comes next and try not to judge me too harshly for what you discover." And the recording ended.

"Well that was anticlimactic!" I thought. I then looked down at the button, but when I pressed it nothing happened. My eyes immediately went to the door I came through so I got up and closed it. I sat back down in the plush leather chair and when I pressed the button a second time the floor began to descend. It was an elevator! Except that only the floor moved and the bookshelves stayed where they were. Fascinating!

It traveled down at least 3 stories and when it came to a stop, I was now in an even larger room, much like a loft. There was a large bed in the left corner, a bathroom in the center with a big glass shower, sink and toilet, a kitchen in the right corner and behind me was a huge walk-in storeroom filled with multiple steel shelves and plastic sealed bins with nonperishable food, weapons and other survivalist gear in them.

At the far end of the storeroom was another door that opened to a long hallway that led several football fields distant to the end of our property. The entrance was covered in stone and looked like a crypt of some sort. Creepy!

I followed the path back to "the bunker" but to get back in required a hand print. So I put my hand on the scanner and a light flashed up and down and ten seconds later a mechanical voice said, "Welcome Steven." Which activated the big metal door that looked like a bank vault door. It slowly opened and as soon as I walked through it, it began to close behind me.

I was now in a short hallway. If I went straight ahead I would be back in the loft, but I turned left instead and came to an elevator. I walked in and the doors closed and began to ascend up. The doors opened and I was in another hallway. I followed it to another room.

Upon entering this room I sensed a low sort of hum that at first had very little effect on me. But the longer I was in this room, the calmer I seemed to become.

This room had another desk with a computer and so I sat down in the chair and pressed the enter button on the keyboard. The image on the screen again was my Dad and he said, "I made a discovery when I was in college at MIT about the use of music and hypnotic suggestion. But my first attempt almost ended disastrously and I needed to find a way to access the subconscious mind to plant suggestions that seemed totally normal to the people experiencing this unusual frequency. Because in the wrong hands or minds, the results can be quite severe as I experienced first hand.

(Author's note: Read Subliminal Control 1, 2, 3, & 4 for context)

The subconscious mind is an amazing working engine that never sleeps. It is always awake and always processing. I was able to create a program that combined a frequency called the Schumann Resonance that activates deep into the subconscious. The Schumann Resonances can tune our brains and make them more efficient and open to suggestion. And combined with suggestive words and sometimes even music, I could program just about anyone to do whatever I wanted them to do. And All I needed to do is have them listen to this combined noise for an hour or so and they would be susceptible to my commands. (Even now, that low hum you are hearing is having a positive effect on your subconscious.) But I needed subjects to test this on, willing unsuspecting subjects and who better to do that than with my own family.

So I built this house and before my children entered high school, I began to test these frequencies on them to see how they would react." I paused it here.

"That son of a bitch! How could he? We were test subjects? I was so angry I was almost in a rage, but somehow I managed to relax." So I continued the recording.

My Dad continued, "I embarked on a very tedious and possibly disastrous task with surprising results. As you will see in the following videos, my wife, daughters and son were able to overcome things that most families would never be able to overcome with bullying and shaming that children often endure with one another."

Stranger still, I was no longer upset.

I got up and stretched and needed a break before continuing. I saw a spiral staircase going down and took it and ended up in his study again. I then went out and into the kitchen and heard an argument between the maid Angela and My sister Alex.

"You are never allowed in my room again." Alex screamed at her.

"You're overreacting Alex. Quit acting like a child and grow up!" Angela told her.

I wondered what that was about as I went back down to the cellar and got another bottle of Red wine before heading back into the study.

I walked up the spiral staircase and entered the sterile white room and poured myself a glass of wine and continued with the video logs.

There were 15 groups of folders. So I selected the first folder named Alex and when I clicked on it there were more folders with year stamps on each one. And each of those folders was separated into months and then weeks and finally days. Just one folder would take me years to get through, so I chose a few random videos and started to watch them. It really was quite fascinating to watch. Especially seeing what words or phrases were being spoken to the subconscious as the scene unfolded. And I found that after a lot of conditioning, my sister Alex began to respond quicker and quicker to the subconscious commands being broadcast.

My Dad was able to broadcast anything at random and I was relieved and also a little surprised that very little of it was sexual in nature.

I got up and mused about it. I was about to walk out of the room when I saw that one folder said 'Live Activity'. I opened the folder and it was a live broadcast that looked right into Alex's room because there she was brushing her hair.

I was so distracted by the fact that Alex was in a sheer robe that it barely registered when Angela entered her room. Oh shit, now the fireworks would begin. I thought I should say something into the intercom to stop or at least deter the fight that was about to ensue. But before I could even respond, I saw text appear below the picture that said, "Angela is here to apologize and you will forgive her and let her brush your hair." And the reaction was almost immediate.

Alex's face softened and the women hugged and as they parted I got a glimpse of my sister's breasts through her robe as well as Angela's breasts in her sheer blouse and it started to make me horny. Angela took the brush from Alex and started to brush her hair with it.

Text appeared below the picture again, "Let your robe fall off your shoulders Alex." And she let her robe fall.

Oh my! Those breasts! It was wrong for me to look but I couldn't help myself. You have no idea how long I've wanted to see my sister's breasts and they were gorgeous! So full and round with quarter size areolae. I wondered how long her nipples were. And as if the scene before me could hear my thoughts some more text appeared, "Alex, feeling Angela's soft touch on your hair is making your nipples grow erect."

And sure enough, her nipples began to harden. I unzipped my pants and began to stroke my cock up and down.

Then more text appeared, "Angela, seeing Alex's hard nipples is making you horny and you want to show your breasts to her." Angela's nipples grew erect through her blouse when she saw Alex's nipples harden. Angela stopped brushing Alex's hair and moved to her left and started to remove her blouse. She removed it from her shoulders and tossed it on the bed. Her breasts were easily a D cup and she had dark silver dollar areolae. "Cup your breasts Angela and play with your nipples until they stand up!" She cupped her tits and played with her nipples until they were long and thick and so incredibly hard. She was smiling at Alex the whole time.

This was so much better than watching porn and I stroked my cock a little faster.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,718 Followers
12