Unusual Siblings

Story Info
High pressure and lack of freedom twist a brother and sister.
2.7k words
4.1
41.3k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case you missed the category, this story involves incest. I do not condone real world incest. Please do not emulate incest porn, unless safe, consensual role play between legal, unrelated adults. Thank you. Do not use this as a model for consent either. Consent contained may be questionable at times.

______________________________

My brother Caleb and I were raised in a very strict home. Even after we both turned 18 and started going to college, we had very little freedom. We might have been adults but our father didn't care. If we wanted to live at home, we stuck to the schedule.

We had been pushed toward academic excellence our entire lives and at some point our fathers obsession became ours. Neither of us was willing to let our grades suffer because we had to get a horrible job and shitty roommates.

Our fathers house being a mansion with a library, gymnasium, professional kitchen, and an Olympic pool also sweetened the deal.

The schedule was absolute law in our house. There were very few hours that we were allowed outside the house. We went to school, doctors, group excursions to the store, very little else. Home life was broken up into chunks for chores, study, homework, fitness, and 'free time" which was still intended to be educational or skill building.

In high school dad had allowed us each to date a little as long as our grades were perfect. This was of course subject to its own strict set of rules. We still had a curfew and we had to outline our entire date with him ahead of time. Sometimes he would call us just to make sure we had stuck to the plan. I still managed to lose my virginity somewhere along the way but it hasn't been easy with all of the hoops I had to constantly jump through.

Contrary to our adulthood, things had gotten more strict since we started college. Dating went away completely as we had too much on our plates now. This was intended to keep us from getting distracted but it was backfiring. I was getting so horny all the time that I was losing focus. I would frantically grind against my hands every night in bed to get some relief. It helped me get to sleep but I would still wake up hungry for more.

One day Caleb and I were studying French and practicing our conversation skills with each other. We had been studying since we were both five, but we could always improve. I had accidentally let my mind wander. I was thinking about a French singer that I liked and wondering what he was like in bed. Not only had I gotten lost in the conversation but my breath was a little hitched.

Caleb looked at me quizzically, one eyebrow arched and continued in French, 'Perhaps mathematical history is boring you today. We could change subject to something a little less dry." He paused thoughtfully, looking me over in an unusual way while adjusting his glasses. "In my psychology course, we are doing a unit about sexuality, perhaps that could keep your focus?" He offered with a wink. Was he flirting with me? My brother had grown into a rather charming man and I'd seen him use it on other girls... but would he even consider that? He was probably just teasing.

"That sounds like a compelling topic." I answered, deciding to bite the bait in my hormone addled state.

"I have been particularly fascinated by the phenomenon of atypical childhoods resulting in atypical sexual habits." He began, watching me for a response. I opened my mouth to speak but the alarm clock went off. That meant it was time for fitness. Caleb stretched and gave me a crooked grin. His dark eyes suddenly seemed like they held secrets I had never considered. "How about we go for some laps in the pool sis? I think we could both stand to cool off a bit." I laughed nervously and agreed, winding up the clock again.

Five minutes later we had both changed into our suits and were headed out to the back yard. I set the clock down near the pool, and started my laps. I could see father watching from his office window.

The cool water felt refreshing, but it wasn't cooling my confused arousal. I had tried not to look at Caleb in his trunks, but I'd seen it enough times that my imagination wasn't struggling to show me the image as I swam. I noticed dad wasn't at the window so I took a breather at the pool edge. Caleb swam up and leaned on the wall.

"Nice form there little sis"

"Hey, I'm only nine months younger than you."

"Yeah that's father for you, always efficient. Still it's nice to have a sister that's my equal."

"Aw thanks big brother."

After fitness it was time to make dinner. It was a weekend which meant we were expected to make something requiring a higher skill level. We decided on sushi and got the rice started. While chopping vegetables Caleb asked.

"Have you ever had a fantasy that you can't get out of your head? Something really twisted but it just won't go away?" Caught off guard I stared at his back, but my eyes started to wander.

"Yeah I think I know what you mean." Feeling like a filthy pervert, my face heated. I told myself he must mean something else.

Dinner was served on time and father joined us at the table.

"I've seen you two both have a break coming up." I perked up a little thinking maybe I'd get to go on a date. Maybe a few of them. I could clear my head of all this depraved nonsense. "I'm going to take a business trip and the house will be in total lock down." My eyes went wide but I knew better than to argue. "Stick to the meal plan in your schedules and the groceries should last. If you need anything important, text me and I'll arrange for it. If you need to go to the hospital, do so. Otherwise the doors stay locked or I will know."

"Yes sir", we both nodded in unison.

The first day of the lock-in started out typically dull. We followed the schedule and took advantage of a large block of time to catch up on our school work.

Dinner was a simple pasta dish with a side salad that left some extra time in the window. A couple of times I turned to catch Caleb staring at me with an unnerving intensity. It kindled something in me that I was slowly losing the fight against.

Over dinner he asked, "Have any plans for your free time this week? Without dad here, we have a little more freedom. He won't be walking around the corner to make sure it's skill or knowledge building." I fidgeted with my napkin awkwardly.

"I guess I've been too distracted, I haven't really thought about it." That seemed to please him, his smile spreading.

"What has been distracting you so much, sneak in a really steamy erotica novel?" I blushed and shook my head, sort of wishing that l had.

"No, I wouldn't even know where to get them." I said, not defensive, just honest.

"Oh that's a shame. I have a few that you could borrow, although I don't know your taste. You might not be as much of a deviant as your brother" he teased.

"Let me be the judge of that." And my cheeks heated, realizing how that could have been taken. He flashed his pearly whites and jumped at the opportunity.

"Just biting at the bit to learn what kind of sick stuff turns me on?" There was a tight feeling in my abdomen that indicated he was right.

"You seem just as eager to show me." I quipped. He leaned back and I could swear one hand was touching his groin under the table.

"I guess I am, little sister. Unhealthy obsessions are second nature in this house." I nodded wordlessly, wondering where all of my conversation skills had gone. "I've been wondering what you would do if I tried to bend you over the table. I know father put you on the pill to regulate your cycle. You could be the perfect little toy, locked up in this big empty house with me all week."

I could feel my pulse in my lips and tongue. My pussy tingled and I couldn't lie to myself about the reaction. "But that would be wrong." I said in a voice that sounded small, meek even.

Caleb stood and walked to my side, practically breathing down my neck he said, "Wrong, but it's driving you crazy isn't it, wondering what that would be like?" Besides, if both of us want it, who are we hurting?" I didn't have any argument. I had been reduced to a mindless need. "I'll make it easier for you." He whispered. "If you want me, all you have to do is stand up, Katie."

Shaking and conflicted, ultimately I knew he had me. My willpower depleted, I stood from my chair and waited.

My chair was pulled away. He reached around me to slide my table setting aside. His hands guided my shoulders down toward the table top and I instinctively put my arms in a push up position. One of his hands laid a gentle pressure on my lower back, while the other flipped up my skirt. Suddenly I was very aware of my wet panties on full display.

"Cute panties sis," he said as he pulled them aside. His fingers explored my lips, separating them and probing at my opening. He found and teased my clit until I let out a small whimper. The finger returned to my entrance, pushing deeper this time and was quickly joined by a second and third finger.

Suddenly he pulled away and I had never felt so starved. I heard a zipper and my muscles clenched with anticipation.

Caleb didn't waste any more time. His cock smoothly sheathing deep inside me, drawing a primal sound from my throat.

"Oh fuck," I wailed. His hands took purchase on my hips, desperate to rut deeper.

"Your cunt is perfect," he groaned. I wondered how many times he had thought about this. How long had he wanted to corrupt me? His pace sped and I knew I was going to cum soon.

"Fuck." I was ruined. How could I resist temptation ever again when I had tasted such forbidden fruit.

I climaxed, quivering around his cock as it still pounded into me. Caleb pressed down on my back, making sure I didn't move an inch. He had every intention of using his sister until he was fully satisfied.

Just as I thought for sure that my knees would buckle, his thick cock spasmed, flooding my pussy.

After pulling out, he held my thighs open and I could feel his breath on my soaked lips. I was pretty sure he was watching his fluids drip out of me and I felt an aftershock, despite my guilt.

"Father would never approve of such a mess. I'll start on the dishes while you clean it up." The words were punctuated by a sharp slap on my ass that melted into pure heat. Gasping against the table, my body seemed to crave more of everything. I guess I was every bit as sick as my big brother.

The next morning I couldn't find my phone and I panicked. Father was known to call and interrogate randomly. I looked all over my tidy room but soon realized I needed to stay on schedule. I guess if I was with Caleb and explained the missing phone it might be alright.

I showered and went to the library for language study. Strangely, Caleb wasn't there and after three minutes I got concerned. I went back upstairs to his room and found him waiting for me. He was sitting on his bed, holding my phone and a Swedish textbook

"In for a penny, in for a pound?" He asked, patting his bed suggestively. I hesitated in the doorway. "I know you want to, Katie. I could hold your phone hostage if it helps," he said, sliding it into his pocket.

"We are supposed to be studying, father will find out," I pleaded.

"Oh that's no problem sis. I'll just have to make sure that either of us can answer and read from the textbook if we get called."

"Wouldn't it be safer to at least wait until we have a better window?" I asked. I realized I was more afraid of getting caught than morality. I guess it felt like the damage was done.

"Yes, but it's more important to me to test your lust. If you will do this for me, I'll have a better idea of what I can get away with all week." I shivered at my brother's callous words but my feet were already moving forward. "I knew you would be craving more. That's right sis just lay down here on your tummy so you can see your book."

The book and phone were both placed in front of me. My skirt was roughly pulled from my hips, followed by my underwear. "I thought about seeing how many times and ways I could force you to cum, but this position isn't really practical for that. I guess you'll just be reduced to a cunt for my pleasure again" his cadence became almost sing-songy with mock disappointment as he described my fate.

"Already wet hmm" He remarked, as his fingers probed my hole. "Were you fingering yourself in the shower or does it just turn you on that much being put in this situation?" He taunted, thrusting deeper. The calculated control he was taking over my body was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced. He wanted me in such a purely carnal way, but he knew how to play with my mind and body to get what he wanted.

Before long Caleb was deep inside me again. This time opting for a slower pace that felt maddeningly good. "Do you want to try studying while I fuck you sis?" He whispered in my ear. My response was more of a moan, which prompted a darkly satisfied laugh from Caleb. For some reason that just turned my brain further into jelly. "You'll need to be able to talk if dad calls you." He reminded me, although he showed no mercy.

I opened the book to a random page and tried to focus. I managed to read a couple of sentences before I was distracted and trailed off in another moan. "On the other hand, if he calls me then you will have to be silent. Wouldn't want him to suspect what a little whore you are for your big brother." I whimpered as he stroked my insides with liquid velvet. .

The pleasure had been building dangerously when a phone rang, turning my blood to ice. It took me a second to register that it wasn't my phone. I held my breath in fear as the thrusting halted. Caleb picked up and began answering mundane questions without sounding the slightest bit affected. I found myself fighting the urge to flex and constrict around the cock halfway in my cunt.

I could hear the wordless murmur of fathers voice on the phone, but Caleb didn't seem required to respond for a moment. His free hand grasped my hip as he sheathed himself to the hilt. I managed to stay silent, even as my mouth moved in a mock scream.

"Yes, okay, bye" he said evenly before putting down the phone. "Now, back to what I was doing." He said, as he began to thrust again. I gave into the building sensation. Quickly reaching a climax that momentarily drowned out any fear or guilt.

My cheek had fallen to the textbook and I cooed happily in my hazy euphoria, while Caleb continued to use my body for his own pleasure. A few minutes later my body started its slow climb to another orgasm, just as Caleb bucked and moaned his release. I bit my lip and wriggled on the softening cock in frustration.

Caleb chuckled as he withdrew. "What a little slut," he taunted, "still craving more?"

I responded in a wordless whimper, but began to sit up and put myself back together. I found myself looking at my arrogant brother through a lustful haze and knew he was right. He had turned me into a fucktoy that he could use all week and I would crave every moment of it.