Unusual Situation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I wouldn't be back here talking to you about that sofa."

They both had a good chuckle about the whole crazy situation. Alex opened the garage door, and she followed him inside the garage to look at the couch. She sat down on the couch and bounced around on it a little to see how fluffy it still was after all those years. She commented that it was better than some of the couches at the club.

She asked if he could pull out the mattress so she could check it out. He had already shown her the mattress part of it the last time she was here, but he let her see it again. He took off the cushions and pulled out the mattress from within the sofa. Disha got on the bed and laid down to check out how comfortable it was; then she shook the bed a little to see how sturdy it was.

"Come join me," she said. "I need to see how well it can hold two people."

Alex joined her and let her see how well the bed was holding both of their weights.

"This is a good sofa bed, and I really could use it for my apartment," she said. "But even if you drop the price a little, I can't go that high."

"The price isn't that bad," said Alex.

"Sure, I can afford it, but I would prefer not to pay it. In fact, I prefer not to pay in cash at all."

Alex let out a small laugh. "Then how do you expect to pay for this?"

"I was thinking something more like a trade," she replied.

"What kind of trade?"

"If you think about it, I think you'll know what kind of trade I'm talking about."

She said this while giving him a seductive look and gently putting her hand on his chest. Alex immediately realized what she was suggesting she trade the couch for.

"Wait, you're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting, are you?"

"Why not? I know it's something you want," she said.

"Do you really want to go down the prostitution road just for a used sofa bed?"

"I already started down that road almost two years ago," she replied. "But this is the first time I'm offering it in exchange for something other than cash."

Alex couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was actually being offered sex in exchange for a sofa. He had paid for sex a couple of times before, so it was no big deal for him. But he never thought he'd ever be in this kind of situation.

"What about your boyfriend out there?" Alex asked, referring to Sam, who was still in the truck.

"That's not really my boyfriend," Disha revealed. "He's just a guy friend who comes with me sometimes to keep me safe when I meet guys outside the club. He does it for a few other girls from the club also. This was kind of the same thing when I came here last time; I didn't want to come here alone, so he came with me. It was his idea to say he was my boyfriend last time we were here, so you wouldn't try anything."

"That did work," said Alex. "So, he's more like a bodyguard?"

"Exactly."

"So, you're not sleeping with him?"

"Oh, I am definitely sleeping with him," she said. "The other girls he does this for too. But only when we offer it to him because he doesn't want to take advantage of us. He's sweet like that."

This gave Alex a sense of relief. He was worried about how things would go with Sam just outside the garage, waiting for them to be done.

"So, what do you say? Do we have a deal?" shea sked.

"I don't know; this is kind of an unusual situation."

"Come on, it would be fun. Haven't you ever wanted to sleep with a beautiful, exotic Indian woman before?" she asked while overly emphasizing her accent.

"Are you trying to use your ethnicity to entice me into agreeing to this?" Alex asked, with a perplexed look.

"You'd be surprised how often that works to get me more customers," she revealed. "Most men like that exotic foreign girl act."

"I can see how that can work. To be honest, it was kind of sexy."

"Either way, I know you really want to fuck me. So, how about it?"

Alex couldn't believe he was in this very unusual situation. He really did want to fuck Disha very badly. The cost of the sofa was a lot more than what he was sure Disha would often get for her services, so she would be getting a very big deal out of this. As for the money his parents were expecting for the sofa, Alex figured he would just have to give them the money from his own pocket and they wouldn't know the difference. It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for him, so he figured he might as well take her up on her offer.

"Ok, let's do it," said Alex. "I suppose you want to do this on this mattress?"

"We're already here, so we might as well," she said.

"You're ok with having sex in a garage?"

"Not the first garage I had sex in."

Alex went off to get a condom from his bedroom, while Disha went to talk to Sam about what they were doing. When Alex came back to the garage, he closed the garage door so he and Disha could have some privacy.

"By the way, you seem like a nice guy. But just to let you know, Sam is a former marine, and he would fuck you up if you try to hurt me."

"I thought I got a military vibe from him," said Alex. "I promise, I won't do anything to hurt you."

They began taking their clothes off and got on the bed. Alex was fully erect, and Disha made him lie down on his back. She took the condom that he had from his hand and tore the package open with her teeth. She put the condom on his erection and immediately started blowing him. Her lips were perfectly sealed around the shaft, and her tongue massaged it every time she bobbed her head. She gagged on it a few times in between, something that Alex liked to see her do.

After several minutes, she stopped sucking him off and moved up on his body. She started kissing him, and he held her close. The other two times he paid for sex, the women never wanted him to kiss them, a rule that many in that profession stuck to. He expected the same from Disha, so it took him by surprise when she kissed him. As their tongues danced into each other's mouths, their hands roamed each other's bodies. He had a better feel of her body now than he did back in the private room of the club.

He began to kiss her breasts as his hand went down to between her legs, and he began to gently rub her clit, getting her excited. He began sucking on her nipples, playing with the piercing with his tongue. She wouldn't let him suck on her nipples before in the private room, but now she was letting him do whatever he wanted with her tits, and he was taking advantage of the opportunity. He had never had a pierced nipple in his mouth, but he was beginning to enjoy the feel of it, and he could tell that she liked him playing with her nipple like that.

Alex was finally ready to have her. He then got Disha to open up her legs wide for him and then pushed his dick into her. It wasn't as tight as he would've liked; he guessed it was due to her profession, but it was warm and juicy. He began pounding away at her; he thought she was the type that liked it fast and rough, and he was right. She held him close to her as she began moaning hard into his ear, telling him how much she loved this.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She yelled into his ear.

After a while, they turned around, and Disha was now on top of him. She was bouncing around his cock, behaving like an animal. Her tits jiggled all around, and her hair was flying wildly. Alex was never a fan of the cowgirl position; he enjoyed being the dominant one, but he was enjoying having her on top of him right now. He liked seeing this wild woman riding him and enjoying herself on his dick.

When Disha began to slow down, he got her off of him and made her get on all fours. He got behind her, shoved his dick back into her, grabbed her firmly by her hips, and proceeded to give her the best doggy-style sex of her life. He started spanking her ass and calling her names he never thought he'd call a woman during sex.

"Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck me!" She yelled. "Treat me like the whore that I am."

"You like being fucked like this, you slut! You fucking whore!" Alex yelled back at her.

He felt bad about calling her those things; he didn't know what had come over him. But he saw how much Disha liked it, so he went with it.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my whore pussy!" She screamed. "Fuck me like you're punishing me!"

He began going even harder, giving her all that he had. He then grabbed some of her hair and pulled back on it. She seemed to like having her hair pulled, so he gave it a couple of good yanks.

After a while, Alex began to sense that he was on the edge of finishing. He wanted to do one last thing with her before they stopped. He pulled out of Disha and made her get back on her back. He then straddled her torso and pulled off the condom from his dick.

"What are you doing?" she asked with concern.

"Don't worry, it's something I'm sure you'll like."

He put his erection between her tits, pushed her tits around the shaft, and began titty-fucking her. He was worried that she was going to tell him to stop, but from the way she was smiling at him, he could see that she was also enjoying this move. It wasn't as good as fucking a pussy, but it still felt great pressing those soft mounds of flesh around his dick as he was fucking them.

After a couple of minutes in this position, he pulled his dick out from between her tits and began jacking off. Soon, several streams of warm white goo shot out and landed all over her tits.

He got off of Disha and sat at the edge of the pullout mattress, and soon Disha sat down next to him. He got a good look at her cum-covered tits; the cum was dripping down over her nipples and their piercings. Disha had to hold back and wipe away a few spots that were about to fall to the floor.

"That was great," she told him. "And I'm not just saying that like I usually do to make the guy feel good; you were great."

"Thank you," he said, feeling very proud of himself.

She asked him if she could use the bathroom to clean up, and he told her where it was in the house. While she was gone, Alex got dressed, folded the mattress back into the sofa, and put the cushions back on top. When Disha came back, she was cleaned up, and she put her clothes back on.

Alex opened the garage door, and Disha called over Sam to help Alex get the sofa on to his truck.

"I hope I can see you again at the club," she said. "Or outside the club, if you like."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Of course, next time it will be cash. I hope you understand."

Alex laughed. "That sounds reasonable."

She kissed him on the cheek before she jumped into the pickup truck, and Sam drove them away.

Later, Alex texted his parents that he had finally sold the couch and was going to send them the money through Venmo. They texted back, saying he could keep the money; they said they got enough from the sale of the other furniture, and that would be his share for helping them sell everything. Alex thanked them, smiling about the good day he was having.

12