Unusual Toys Ch. 03

Story Info
Layla has fun in the school bathroom with Mags.
3.6k words
4.53
20.7k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer: All persons depicted in this story are over the age of 18. This is a continuation of a story - I am so sorry it took me this long to write a new chapter!

******************************

I sat in stunned silence at my desk as the rest of the class began to file out into the hallway. I couldn't stop staring at the note in my hand, reading it and re-reading it to make sure I wasn't dreaming. "Meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes." This had to be a joke...

The sound of Mr. Radowski's voice shocked me out of my stupor. "Everything OK, Layla?" he asked from the front of the classroom.

"Yes, Mr. Radowski," I answered. "Just taking a breather. Didn't feel like dealing with the parade of elephants out there quite yet."

He chuckled. Goddamnit, even his laugh is sexy. "I don't blame you," he said. He gestured down at the yellow Post-it note in my hand. "Nothing I should be worried about, then?"

My cheeks felt like they were on fire. "Uh, no, sir," I responded. "Just meeting up with a friend in a minute." I checked the clock on the wall - 3 minutes had passed since the bell rang. "Actually, I really better get going. We have plans to study for the history final and I really can't be late."

Mr. Radowski smiled. I breathed a covert sigh of relief. "Alright, then, enjoy yourself," he said. "But not too much." He smirked. I gave him a coy smile back. Let him believe what he wants. In fact, I really hope he fantasized about what exactly I was up to after school in bed that night.

I hurriedly gathered my belongings and left the classroom. One minute until I was to meet Mags in the bathroom. I was super nervous. First of all, Mags is super hot. I'd had a crush on her since sophomore year. She's 5'11 with dirty blonde, medium length, straight hair and the most gorgeous hazel doe eyes. A perfect constellation of freckles is scattered across her cheekbones, and her lips are full and luscious. I've daydreamed about kissing those lips dozens of times. And her body... the things I'd like to do with her. She has full D-cup breasts and doesn't mind showing them off. Her waist is thin while her hips are full, and her thighs and ass are a sight to behold. She has the absolute perfect body type. Practically irresistible, and she carries herself like she knows what she's doing. She often dresses in revealing clothing, and I've seen her bare ass a handful of times due to the short skirts and thong combos she frequents. If this was what I thought it was, I couldn't wait to find out what she had on underneath the short pleated aqua-colored skirt she wore today.

Mags is confident. Mags knows what she wants and always gets it. If Mags wanted me, I was in for a treat. I'd always fantasized about masturbating or even having sex with another girl, and Mags was notoriously pansexual. Put us two pan ladies in a bathroom together, and... I really wasn't sure what would happen next.

I rushed to the bathroom, making it there a minute later than expected. I took a deep breath in the hallway outside the open bathroom entrance, silently praying this girl was as much of a freak as I was. With as much confidence as I could muster, I strutted into the bathroom corridor.

Mags leaned against the sink, her white V-neck shirt revealing her gorgeous tits. She smiled a long, slow smile. I felt my nipples harden immediately, smiling back.

"I'm so glad you came," she murmured. We both giggled at that. "Well, maybe we can do that last part together," she continued. I tried not to nervously laugh, just barely succeeding by covering up the would-be laugh with the sound of putting down my backpack.

She stepped closer to me and smiled. "Were you staring at my chest just now?" I couldn't lie to her. I simply nodded, my cheeks burning once again. Mags smirked. "So tell me. How badly do you want to see them without these layers on?"

I faltered. "Oh... uh..." I stopped and let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding. "God, Mags, really fucking bad."

"Good news," she said. "I'm feeling pretty giving today, so I'll show you with no strings attached... if you take my shirt off for me."

I smiled, but inside I was shaking. I'd never been with a woman before, though I'd dreamt about it a thousand times. I never thought it'd be with someone as gorgeous as Mags, and...

...we're in public, in my high school, in the BATHROOM!

"Mags, are you sure this is OK?" I asked. "I don't know if you noticed or anything, but we're kinda in the bathroom right now. What if someone walks by or walks in on us?"

She snickered. "Wouldn't that be exciting?" she asked. "The danger of it all is what makes it even better. Plus, almost everyone's out of the building by now." She paused, thinking. "And, anyway, whatever we start in here can be continued elsewhere. It seems like you're into public stuff, too, though, so don't act all concerned."

I stepped closer to her. "Damn, harsh," I retorted.

Mags took the final step to close the distance between us. She leaned down and whispered into my ear, "Just teasing you, babygirl," then bit the bottom tip of my ear. I shuddered, feeling that familiar wetness begin all over again. God, I wanted this so badly. I needed this. And, all of a sudden, being in my high school bathroom made it 10,000 times hotter.

"What are you waiting for?" she said, meeting my eyes. I shrugged. "Just enjoying the tension," I answered.

Mags took my wrists in her hands and guided my arms towards her shirt. I lifted her shirt over her head, placing it on the sink next to us. Mags was now in her white lacy bra, out in the open. If anyone walked by, they could've looked through the open bathroom corridor and seen Mags shirtless. Fuck. My pussy began dripping down my leg. I forgot I'd left my underwear at home that day.

"Oh, babygirl," Mags cooed, pointing at the pussy juice on my thigh. "Are my tits making you wet? And you haven't even seen them in their full glory. Mmmm, baby, I'd love to lick that off of you..."

I reached down and swiped the juice off my thigh with my pointer finger, holding it up to Mags' mouth. She stuck out her tongue to taste, then sucked my finger in her mouth, using her tongue to lick every crevice. "Mmm, Layla," she murmured. "You taste so fucking good. Get this thing off of me, right now, I'm begging you."

I backed Mags up against the sink's edge and unhooked her lacy bra, freeing her gorgeous tits. It took my brain a second to process the scene. Holy fuck. Her tits were as perfect as I thought they'd be, her pink nipples stiffening beneath my gaze.

"What are you gonna do, just stare at them?" Mags taunted. "Do something about that lust, baby."

I obliged, holding her tits in my hands at first. Her skin was super soft. I pushed her to arch her back against the sink and began to lick her left nipple, making circles with my tongue around it before crossing over her nipple again and again. Mags began to moan quietly, covering her mouth so no one would hear. I fingered her left nipple while moving my mouth to her right, feeling it stiffen beneath my tongue. I bit her nipple lightly, which urged a sharper moan from the back of her throat. We locked eyes, giggling at the insanity of it all.

"Your turn," Mags breathed, quickly standing back upright. She spun me around, unzipped my white dress, and pulled it off above my head. She gasped.

"Oh my god, Layla," she giggled. "You were completely naked under there! Fuck, you're so fucking sexy."

I smiled. "Yeah, so... your turn," I responded. I pulled Mags' skirt down, revealing a white G-string thong. I pulled the thong up and her shaved pussy lips ate it, revealing her soft brown landing strip. Then, I pulled the thong down, leaving us both completely naked in my high school bathroom.

"Wow," I breathed. "I've always liked you, and seeing you naked is... fucking insane. Your body is so beautiful, Mags." I blushed at my own sudden, lust-filled confession.

"You're too sweet," Mags said with a small smile. "To be honest, I've always had a crush on you, Layla. I'm glad you gave me the balls to give you that note. I'd been wanting to do this... or something like it... with you for a long time."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Mags had a crush on me, too?! This was absolute insanity. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Nope; still standing in the middle of the bathroom, naked, for any passersby to see, with this insanely beautiful woman in front of me, also naked, who apparently has also always liked me back.

"So... it's the end of senior year," I sighed. "But we can still make the best of it..." I began to pinch and twist my own nipples, feeling that familiar wetness between my legs return.

"I knew I liked you for a reason," Mags returned. She began feeling up her tits, circling her nipples and twisting every so often, running her hands up and down her torso until they reached her belly. She began moving them closer and closer to her clit, keeping her eyes on mine the whole time.

"So would you mind telling me... what exactly were you doing in the bathroom when I walked in?" Mags breathed.

"Well, I could tell you," I responded, trailing my right hand towards my pubic hair. "Or I could show you..."

"I vote for the latter," Mags said. "But just tell me... did you piss all over the floor, or do you really squirt that much?"

I giggled. "I'm not opposed to pissing in weird places, but... when I'm super horny, I squirt. A lot. Earlier, I squirted twice... that's why there was so much on the floor." I took a look under the stall I was in earlier. "Looks like they already cleaned it up."

"Looks like we gotta make it dirty again," Mags said with an evil glint in her eye.

"You know, I actually really have to pee," I said. "I kinda wanna do it somewhere naughty."

"Me too," Mags responded. "Hmm... how about..." She glanced at the sinks again and looked back at me.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I said. "They even have drain stoppers... we could really leave a mess for the custodian. I wonder what she'll think about it."

"Probably that we're nasty sluts," Mags said. "Guess she wouldn't necessarily be wrong, but I kinda love being a nasty slut, don't you?" I chuckled and nodded my head.

Mags and I each took a sink and hoisted ourselves up to sit with our pussies over them. We pushed down each drain stopper with a quiet giggle, checking to make sure there was still no one around to hear us. My pussy dripped into the sink in heated anticipation.

"Oh, fuck, Mags, I'm so fucking horny," I moaned, looking over at her naked body crouched above the sink. "This is so hot!"

"We're both gonna cum so hard after this," Mags moaned, reaching over to stroke my neck and breast.

"All right, I'm gonna count down," I said, standing up a bit so I could crouch instead of sit over the sink, just like Mags was doing. "Ready? 3... 2... 1... piss!"

All you could hear was the sound of Mags' and my own piss hitting the sink bowl, along with both of us softly moaning in pleasure. The sight of my piss filling up the sink and Mags pissing right next to me was almost too much for me to handle. Luckily, I'd put my purse - with my "special bottle" and condoms - at the end of the sink closest to the one I was currently pissing in.

Mags finished pissing and began touching her clit in that crouched position above the sink, moaning loader. She used some of the piss as lube, even tasting a drop of it on her tongue. I was still pissing; I'd drank so much water throughout the day that even squirting twice wasn't enough to stop the long stream of piss. By the time I was finished, the sink was at least halfway full! I tasted a drop of it, moaning from the dirty pleasure of it all, and I began fingering my own clit with my piss as lube.

Mags and I turned our bodies toward each other and watched one another begin to masturbate with our own piss. "I'm gonna squirt in here," I moaned.

"Oh, God, I'm gonna try to, too," Mags moaned back. "I think watching you is gonna make me squirt. Now, show me what you were doing in the bathroom in English class."

I hesitated, then turned and grabbed the 8-inch lotion bottle out of my purse. Mags gasped. "Oh my god," she exclaimed. "Can you fit that whole thing inside you?"

I nodded. "Mmm-hmm," I murmured excitedly. "Just gotta be wet enough, and it slides right in. I can make myself squirt a fuckton with it." I pulled out the condoms and put one on the bottle. "I also have extra condoms, so you can try it if you want, too." Mags wore a sly smile as she continued to play with her clit, beginning to finger it a little faster.

I watched Mags play with herself as I went back to work on my clit, accidentally sitting down too low and dipping my ass into my own piss. It splashed as I came back up, sitting on the edge of the sink, facing Mags. This made it so that she had a perfect view of my cunt, my piss, and the toy that was about to enter me. It also made it so that I would squirt directly into the sink - and hopefully not directly onto Mags. Or maybe she'd be into that?

I began to rub the lotion bottle up and down my cunt, moaning at the sensation and the dirty scene before me. "Wanna know a secret?" I whispered to Mags, just about ready to put all 8 inches in my pussy.

"Tell me," she breathed.

"This is my mom's lotion bottle," I said slyly. Mags moaned and sped up her finger on her clit, then stuck two fingers into her piss and directly into her pussy. She fingered herself quickly and ferociously, moaning louder and louder, and quickly came to her first orgasm in front of me, continuing to finger herself for another minute. My own pussy was dripping into the sink, and I could hardly wait to put the toy inside of me - but I waited until I had Mags' full attention.

"Fuck, babe, I wanna make you do that all over again when I'm through with myself," I moaned.

"That really snuck up on me," Mags breathed. "But I think I'm gonna be ready to cum again in about 2 seconds. Show me what you've got, babygirl."

With my pussy juices flowing from witnessing Mags' first orgasm of the day, I was determined to bring myself to my third. I placed the head of the bottle in line with my pussy and easily took the first 4 inches of the bottle, moaning all the while. I pumped it in and out, gaining another 2 inches, and strained to get any further. I glanced up at Mags. She'd returned her right hand to her pussy and was fingering herself, now and then collecting piss to lube her fingers before shoving them back inside her cunt. She was moaning, watching the bottle slide in and out of my pussy, watching my juices drip into the sink in front of me. I made a loud noise while shoving the remaining 2 inches of the bottle inside of me, displaying my pussy for her to see, with the bottom of the bottle clearly visible inside my cunt.

"Oh, god," Mags breathed. "If you're not careful, I'm gonna cum again before you make me."

"Mmmm, oh, before I make, aAAh, you?" I moaned, pumping all 8 inches in and out of my sweet cunt.

"Let me see you squirt first, babygirl," Mags cooed. "Oh, fuck, yeah, just like that. Make yourself squirt all over this sink. Get it on me, Layla. Fuck, yeah!"

I could feel my orgasm building, and Mags moaning was definitely helping. My hand kept pumping the bottle in and out of my cunt until finally, I started cumming. I moaned loudly, my whole body shaking as my orgasm rattled through my entire body. I thought it was over, but I kept pumping the bottle and surely enough, my pussy started squirting into the sink. It felt like gallons of squirt came out of my cunt, splashing into the piss in the sink. A few droplets go into Mags' sink, and seeing that made me squirt even more. This second squirt flew even further, directly onto Mags' belly, hand, and cunt. She put her hand to her mouth and licked all of my pussy juices off her hand, moaning and writhing her body.

"Fuck, baby, that was so hot," she said to me. "Get over here and make me squirt, too, Layla!"

I quickly tore the condom off my lotion bottle and replaced it with a new one. I straddled my body over my sink with the front of my body leaning in the space between the two sinks.

"Mmm, while I'm down here, can I use my mouth, too?" I asked Mags.

"Oh, god, please," Mags moaned. "Use your tongue, Layla, I wanna feel you on my pussy... oh please!"

I leaned my head towards the gap between Mags' legs, putting my hands flat against her luscious thighs and teasing her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue. She shuddered. I began to lick her clit, back and forth and in circles. Mags moaned, her second orgasm building. I dipped my middle finger into her piss and began to finger her cunt with it, then added a second finger.

"Fuck me with that fucking bottle, please," Mags begged.

"I'm gonna make you squirt, baby," I moaned, a fourth orgasm building in my own body just from pleasuring Mags. Sure enough, I looked down and saw more of my pussy juices flowing into the almost-full sink behind me. I let a little bit more piss out, feeling free and sexy, wanting to fill that sink to the absolute brim.

I grabbed the lotion bottle from the space between the sinks and began teasing Mags' slit with it. She moaned and tried to grab the bottle to fuck herself with it, but I pushed her arm away and pushed 5 inches of the bottle into her open cunt myself. She yelped and moaned loudly, begging me for more. I fucked the bottle in and out of her pussy until the 6th, 7th, and 8th inch slipped easily inside. All the while, I was thinking to myself, Holy shit, I'm fucking Mags!

I could tell Mags was already very close to cumming, so I slowed my speed and brought the bottle all the way out, then all the way back into her aching pussy. She kept begging me to make her squirt. I fingered her clit with my free hand and fucked her cunt with the bottle, all 8 inches inside of her. Her pussy was so wet, a loud squelching sound could probably be heard throughout the entire hallway. I sped up again, fucking the bottle in and out of her pussy, Mags moaning all the while for more, please god, more.

"Oh, god, Layla, I'm gonna cum," Mags cried. "Ohhhh, fuck, oh god, I feel like I'm gonna piss again!"

"Oh, Mags, fuck," I moaned, my own pussy feeling as though it was coming to another orgasm out of thin air, without me even touching it. I could feel it building in my stomach for the fourth time today. "I'm gonna cum, too! Fuck! Squirt for me, baby!"

And with that, Mags' whole body shook as she came, the bottle slipping out little by little until finally, her pussy ejected the bottle as she squirted into her sink and all over my face. That sight made me cum a fourth time without even touching myself! I hurriedly took the bottle, without even taking off Mags' pussy-soaked condom, and shoved it all the way inside my own cunt, urging out more juices, squirting once again into the sink below me, finally filling the sink all the way to the top. We found our way to each others' lips, and Mags licked all of her pussy juices off my face before passionately making out with me, savoring every second of this incredibly sensual and sexual moment together.

"Dear god," Mags breathed against my lips. "What did you just do to my body?" She laughed and hopped off the sink, surveying our work.

"Woah," I said, hopping down next to her, "this bathroom is a mess." Both our sinks were nearly full of piss, squirt, and pussy juices, and there were wet spots all over the countertop as well as the floor in front of the sinks.

"Yeah," she giggled, pulling on her skirt. "They better get someone to clean it up."

To be continued...