Unwanted Assistance

Story Info
But she did it anyway.
5.8k words
4.14
76.4k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,824 Followers

UNWANTED ASSISTANCE

It was the annual United Way dinner and dance to reward the bosses of the companies who contributed the most and the chairmen and chairwomen in each company or agency that achieved 100% participation in the campaign. The annual campaign goal had been surpassed this year, so everyone was in a good mood. The meal was a buffet consisting of popular dishes from the best restaurants in town. There was a cash bar that usually had long lines regardless of the overpriced drinks.

Helen was proud of her husband, Dale. He had headed up the campaign for the company he worked for. Before they had left home, she had modeled her first choice in a dress for the dinner. It was a bit more revealing than what she normally wore on her 'date nights' with her husband. Dale looked at her admiringly and said, "You look fabulous! It's hard to believe a body this gorgeous produced two kids who are now in college. Helen, I think you're more beautiful than when I first met you."

"That's because the first time I met you I looked like a drowned rat. Luckily you took pity on me walking in the storm and offered me a ride."

Helen was thankful for the comment from her husband, but he had always been frequent over the years in praising her appearance, her parenting, her housewife duties and her partnership in their marriage. She did believe she was fortunate to have Dale as a husband. Helen also thought she was fortunate because in having the two children her body had transformed her 32B breasts into 34C. Sometimes she wondered if her selection of dates would have improved if she had been thus endowed in college. As far as the rest of her, it had been a struggle to keep her waist at 30 inches and she didn't even want to think about what her rear looked like. Helen avoided full-length mirrors.

There was another part of Helen that wondered how much of her husband's admiration was just because she was his wife and he felt obligated to be nice. She had been a housewife the first ten years of their marriage. For the last twelve years she had worked outside the home, but almost all the people she worked with were other women. The women liked to gossip about almost anything, but talk about being flattered by men, other than their husbands, was the most consistent topic. They seemed to believe that other men's attention was more valuable than to be complimented by their spouse. It was strongly hinted that some of the women had been treated to nonverbal, physical and downright naughty expressions of interest by other men. Helen began to crave signs that other men appreciated her good looks also. All the women she knew had never been caught, and no lightning bolts came down in judgment. As her speculations about being with another man increased, no punishment came to her for her fantasy thoughts. Her fear of being caught was reduced but she valued her marriage too much to do anything about it. At least that's what she told herself.

In the car on the way, Helen asked Dale, "Aren't you supposed to find out if you got the big promotion tomorrow? Do you have any idea what your chances are?"

"Yeah. With Greg, I'm never of anything. I'm not going to get my hopes up again after last time. Believe me, I'm not completely hanging our future on being chosen. I admit, it would really help our financial situation. Helen, please don't say anything to Greg if you see him tonight. What happens, happens. We'll be all right no matter what."

At the ball room, they were pointed to the table with their name tags at specific settings. Helen was surprised that Greg, Dale's boss, was not seated with them. Someone explained that it was on purpose so people would mingle with others and not talk shop all night. Helen was able to spot Greg at another table. He was with his trophy wife, as Helen and others called her. Helen felt a little catty in thinking of her as a trophy wife, but when one marries a model who was once on the cover of Maxim and is fifteen years younger, the term fits.

When it was their table's turn, Helen went to the buffet and took a little of several different dishes before she sat down. Dale had run the cash bar gauntlet and retrieved both of them some wine. During the evening, he was very conscientious in keeping their glasses full. The meal, the wine and the conversation all had Helen feeling mellow. She was having a great time. There had been several 'You have a lovely wife' compliments from men she was introduced to. Those comments were okay, but probably only meant the men were being polite rather than them really being impressed.

Although there were people of all ages present, the band seemed to favor the younger folks with their choice of music. Helen held back on accepting invitations to dance to see what kind of dancing was going on. After a couple of fast dances, Helen was afraid she would embarrass herself if she tried to mimic the gymnastic moves of the younger people. She decided to wait for the slow dances. She continued to talk with those at her table while observing the dance floor. Dale was mingling now with people from other tables. Helen was impressed that he seemed to be well known and liked. After a while, Helen figured out that there were four fast dances played for every one slow dance.

At the end of one set of fast tunes, Helen sought out Dale and almost forced him to dance with her. He seemed a little irritated at being interrupted but soon began to enjoy being with his wife. After so many years, they moved together gracefully. Again, he told her how good she looked. Again, she wondered if he was trying to sooth her feathers or if he really was the only man with that opinion. She sat back down after the dance and Dale went back to mingling.

Helen was still chatting with others at her table and drinking from the wine glass that kept being filled by the other men at her table instead of Dale. When the next slow song came up and she was asked to dance -- by Greg. She was pleasantly surprised. Greg was a tall, handsome man that any woman in the place would be interested in dancing with. For some reason, he had chosen her. She guessed Greg thought he was doing Dale a favor.

Helen looked around and saw that Greg's trophy wife was busy chatting and flirting with a group of men who were almost literally drooling at being next to her and her large, obviously unfettered, breasts. Suddenly, the pride she had in her 34C was diminished. Dale was still talking to a group of men. He seemed to be oblivious to any dancing going on. She felt a bit peeved at Dale for being ignored by him.

Greg took her lightly in his arms and danced her around the floor until they were on the edge of the dance floor. He was an accomplished dancer. Her heels put her at almost his height. Their idle chatter changed at that point. Greg drew her in closer to him. Her head fit comfortably on his shoulder. Helen was a little alarmed at first, but darn if he didn't feel good and the smell of his cologne was intoxicating. She decided to relax and enjoy herself. It was Dale's tough luck that another man liked dancing with her. She was relieved when she saw many other couples were dancing a lot closer than she and Greg.

Greg whispered in her ear. "I am so fortunate to be dancing with the most attractive woman here tonight."

"Greg, you don't have to say that."

"I do if I have to tell the truth. I have admired your striking looks and figure for quite a long time, Helen."

"Oh Greg, I'm not that . . ."

"Stop it!"

"I'm sorry. Did I step on your foot? Stop what?"

"You were about to discount your beauty. I won't let you. I am telling you that I think you are the prettiest, sexiest woman here. I refuse, absolutely refuse to hear anything different from you."

Helen was shocked yet very flattered. This was the attention she had been desiring. And he was from a very handsome man. She kept her mouth shut and continued dancing. There was a moment of tense silence.

It seemed like Greg wanted to change the subject when he said, "You know there's a big decision coming up about a promotion at work. Dale is one of two people I am considering for the position."

"Yes, he has told me." Helen made a spontaneous decision to ignore Dale's earlier advice. "The promotion would really make a positive difference in our lives. I really hope Dale gets it. He works awfully hard. Does he really have a good chance at the job?"

"Dale is an excellent manager and, you're right, he works hard, but I can say the same about the other candidate too. I'm really on the fence about who to choose. Helen, there is something you could do to help me make the decision."

"You want me to tell you something personal about how good Dale is? I will. I'd do just about anything to help him."

"I'm glad to hear that because what I want you to do is to let me make love to you."

Helen drew back abruptly. "I beg your pardon. Did you just ask me to have sex with you?"

"No, I'm begging you to have sex with me - tonight. You don't know how long I have wanted you. It started the first time I saw you. Tonight is the perfect time. We can both get something we want. You will get Dale his promotion and I will experience the intimacy with you I have always wanted. I promise you won't be disappointed in the pleasure my body can give your body either. You have to understand though that this is a one-time offer good only for tonight. I have to announce the promotion tomorrow." At that point, Greg used his hand at the bottom of her spine to pull her even closer into him. His bulge and her mound came into contact, rubbing against each other. She could tell he was large, larger than Dale. She gasped and moved to pull away, but his hand that was now on her upper ass, pushing her so she was kept rubbing up against him. Her body began inviting his movement and she no longer fought him.

"That wasn't quite what I meant when I said I would do anything for him, Greg."

"Helen, just dance close to me for a while without talking." With his back to the crowd, no one could see Greg nibble on Helen's neck and ear lobes. He blew his warm breath on her. She was glad he held her tight, otherwise her swoon may have caused her to fall down. The closeness of his body, the size of his bulge, his smell, and the electricity created by his mouth on her neck and ears made it difficult for her to think straight. She just wanted to react to her feelings.

Helen forced herself to consider what Greg was proposing. She remembered the recent talk that she and Dale had about their finances. Sending both kids to college at once had depleted their savings. It would take years of scrimping and saving to have a nice retirement. This job could make that a lot easier and quicker to obtain their financial goal.

Helen also thought of the excitement she felt when the other women she worked for spoke of their romantic trysts with their boyfriends. Maybe she could give in once and then never have to worry about what it might be like again. She could fulfill a fantasy of hers and get Dale the promotion he deserved. It might be betraying her marriage vows a little, but it would be more for his and the family's benefit than anything else she could possibly do.

At the end of the dance, she looked deeply into Greg's eyes. It was obvious what was coming next. He kissed her with passion. She responded in kind. They broke apart and noticed no one had seemed to pay any attention to them. Helen sighed in relief. Then she said, "I don't know if I could, Greg. Where would we . . . "

Greg knew he had her when she was asking where and not telling him no. "Let me worry about finding a place. When they play the next slow dance, you can tell me your answer and I will make you happy when you say yes." They broke apart. Greg escorted Helen back to her table. Dale had returned in the meantime. Greg commented on how nice it was to dance with his wife. He joked that he probably would not get a chance to dance with his own wife as she was much in demand as a dance partner.

Helen wasn't listening to Dale as he seemed excited about his conversation with one particular man. She just nodded as he spoke about uninteresting business stuff. Her mind was on what she would tell Greg and what the two might possibly doing later. The wetness between her legs that started with her recent dance grew as she thought more about having sex with Greg. She had made her decision. She would make the sacrifice and help her husband.

Dale went off again to talk to others. Helen waited anxiously for the next slow dance. She started out imagining how excited Dale would be when it his promotion was announced. Most of her time waiting, however, was filled with the scene in bed with Greg she was hoping for. Helen sought out Greg as the fourth fast dance finished. He didn't even have to ask the question when he saw the expression on her face. All she said was, "Let's hurry."

They went out of the ballroom, up one flight of stairs and into one of the hotel rooms Greg had rented previously. Clothes flew off and soon he was hovering naked over her. Greg was entering her slowly has her vagina had to adjust to something larger than what it was accustomed to. Wetness was not a problem. The tightness lessened and he began increasing the speed with which he was pumping away.

As her sensations increased, she coaxed him to go faster and harder. His size made fast sex much more pleasurable than she had even imagined. Although she was enjoying every second and did not want it to stop, she also did not want to get caught. She was surprised that she was able to have an orgasm after so little time. Her anticipation had taken the place of foreplay. Greg was close behind her with his explosion of juices inside her.

Their first time was so soon, they both wondered if they could afford a second quickie. Helen resolved the issue by taking Greg's tool in her mouth. She sucked as deeply as she could and was rewarded with a load in her mouth that she summarily swallowed. Then Helen expressed her gratitude by cleaning off Greg's near perfect penis.

"That was wonderful, Greg, but that was the one and only time we can do this." She expected him to argue.

"Yes, as much as I would like to be with you again, I'll keep my word. I'm so glad I got the chance though. I'll remember our time together forever."

Although she was somewhat disappointed at his ease in ending their short affair, she was glad that they had been quick enough to make it back before anyone noticed their absence. Greg again escorted her back to the table. Dale was not there at the time but came soon after Greg left.

Helen was afraid that her face might somehow show what she had been doing. Dale didn't give her much time to wonder. He grabbed her hand. He was anxious to share with her some good news. They stood together in the hallway. Dale was bursting to tell her.

"Helen, the man I have been talking the most to is J.R. Collins, the owner of our biggest competitor. He told me that he had been grooming his son to take over his business in a few years, but his son finally told him he really wanted to do something else. Since then, J.R. had been looking for someone to turn over the business to so he could retire before he and his wife got too old to enjoy traveling. He said that he had always heard good things about me and was surprised I had not been promoted before now. His research made him confident I was his man. He offered me the Vice-Presidency immediately with the promise to let me take over in the next five years if I do a good job. My salary will be almost double what I make now." He saw concern on Helen's face. "Aren't you happy?"

"But, what about the promotion and Greg?"

"Why do you care about what Greg thinks? He's kept that promotion away from me for years. I told him I was resigning an hour ago. All he did was shake my hand and smirk like the cat that ate the canary. I don't care about Greg. I'm so happy for us, for our family." He grabbed Helen and kissed her.

The sloppiness of the kiss surprised him. He was tasting something different on her lips. Then he remembered. He had kissed Helen before right after she had given him a blowjob. He was sure it was cum he was tasting. But it was not his cum.

Helen saw the anger flare up in his eyes. She knew he knew. He face wrinkled in shame.

"Greg's, I assume."

Helen tried denial. "I don't know what you mean. Whatever you tasted must be from one of those wonderful cream pastries I had for dessert. And why would you mention Greg? All we did was dance."

"Because Greg told me weeks ago that I could have the promotion if I let him have sex with you. I told him you were worth a lot more than any job to me. I guess you didn't agree with me. Obviously, you didn't think you were worth as much as the job. Anyway, I told him to go to hell. He said he was just kidding, but I didn't believe him. I was right."

"Oh Dale, please let me explain. I did it for you. I did it for us. I did it for our future."

"If you really want to do something for me, go find another place to live and sign the papers when you get them." He started to walk away but turned quickly and added, "Oh, by the way, you'll need to take a taxi to wherever that place is. You no longer have a home." Helen slumped to the floor crying in a fetal position.

WARNING: BTB FANS SHOULD STOP READING NOW

EPILOGUE

Dale answered his phone, "Hello and you better have a damn good reason to call me at this hour of the morning."

"Dale, it's me, Arthur." Arthur was Helen's father whom Dale held in high respect.

Dale thought about whether or not to take the call. He was curious enough to wonder what Helen had told her father, so he relented. "Hello, Arthur. I assume you've heard about the episode last night."

"Thank you for talking to me, Dale. Helen told me everything. I'm so ashamed of her right now, I feel sick to my stomach. Thank God her mother is not alive to see this."

"How can I help you, Arthur?"

"Could you go bail her out?"

"Bail her out? Helen is in jail? What for?"

"I don't guess you've heard what happened after you left. Evidently, she blamed Gary . . .

"Greg."

"Yeah, Greg. Helen blamed him for her betrayal of you. She went back to the banquet, took a table knife, and went and stabbed Greg right in his privates about three times before someone stopped her. From what I understand, there was a lot of blood and they still don't know if he will have permanent damage or not. Helen was arrested for aggravated assault."

"I don't understand. Aren't you able to afford to bail her out?"

"Oh, I can afford it, but that's not the problem. The problem is that she said if you don't bail her out, she wants to just stay in."

The clarity with which he was able to justify dumping Helen earlier just got cloudy. Greg was the major sinner in the escapade, but Dale had not been the one to get revenge. It should have been him. Helen had done his job for him. On one hand he had to say, "Good for her." That left a big question, "Now what do I do about Helen?"

Helen was told her husband had bailed her out. She was required to wear an ankle bracelet. She was pleased when she heard of Dale's action, but she knew happiness was still far away, probably not even in sight. She was given an envelope with money in it. A note told her to take a taxi to the Holiday Inn Express where a room was waiting for her. He asked her to call when she wanted to come get some of her clothes. Helen was requested to wait to talk to Dale about what had happened.

Helen did as instructed and said she would call in sick to work and come get her stuff and her car while Dale was at work, if he went to work.

Dale surprised the staff at his business by actually showing up. Everyone had heard and stayed away from him. He knew that Greg was not going to be there because he was still in the hospital. Dale went to his own office first and stuffed a banker's box with his personal items. On the way out, he stopped by Greg's office and left his official letter of resignation on his desk. After he closed and locked the door for about five minutes, he exited with a smirk on his face. It was several hours later that Greg's secretary noticed the smell. Besides his letter of resignation, Dale had left a fecal deposit on Greg's chair. Staff took turns taking pictures before the janitor was called to remove the source of the smell. Not much actual work got done the rest of the day.

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,824 Followers
12