Unwanted Guy to Maid and Slave Pt. 03

Story Info
Jane's first evening as maid to the girls begins...
1.5k words
4.24
19.7k
13
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: James' New Home.

I was only left momentarily before the girls came back in. They were holding a dress on a hanger. This was all going so fast, I wish this hell would just slow down a little so I could take some breaths.

The dress on the hanger was a classic sexy French maids' uniform. A short black dress with a white apron as well as some frilly cuffs for my wrists and a maids cap. On any of the girls here it would have looked extremely hot, but they weren't going to be wearing it. I was.

'This is going to be your uniform Jane. We have 5 of these dresses so you don't need to worry about getting them dirty when you're cleaning. Just put another one on and wash the previous!' said Alicia, giddy with excitement. She was really looking forward to seeing me in it I could tell.

'Please girls, I don't want to do this. I'll do anything. I don't want to be your maid, this isn't right.' I slowly backed away from them, trying to think of any way to get out of it. It was no use though as Danielle quickly approached me.

'From now on 'Don't' and 'no' are no longer in your vocabulary Jane do you understand me?!' she screamed. She slammed her hands down on my shoulders, pushing me to my knees. She then bent down and got in my face. 'And in case you hadn't noticed, your name is Jane from now on, do you understand? James doesn't exist.' Danielle clicked her fingers and the girls handed her the dress, she lifted my arms up and helped me into it. She then pulled me back onto my feet and sat me in a chair. From there Trish gave me the maids cap and cuffs, and Kristi and Alicia produced a pair of fishnet tights and some 3-inch-high heels.

After helping me put on the fishnets Danielle looked at heels and quickly tossed them aside. 'Fuck those, I've decided she doesn't deserve them. I'm not pulling any punches, give me the 6-inch ones.' A pair of black 6-inch heels quickly appeared and they made my mouth drop, they looked so high! Danielle slipped them on me and pulled me to my feet. There was a long mirror in the living room and the girls watched me teeter towards it, stumbling a couple times.

'You'll need to get used to those shoes fast' said Trish, 'because you'll be wearing them every day as the maid.' I looked at myself in the mirror, the blonde hair, the sexy maids dress, the make-up, the fishnets and the heels. I didn't look like James anymore. I looked more convincing as a girl than I thought. I looked like Jane. I started to cry.

'Oh no look at her cry.' Kristi said, 'She's acting like a girl already.'

'So, we are all going to be taking a different role in your transition to our slave Jane. Alicia is going to handle your make up until you can do it yourself, I will be giving you your chores to do around the house, Kristi will handle giving you male clothes for Uni, and Danielle will handle discipline and control. Do you understand?' Trish explained.

'Yes' I said, hanging my head in shame.

'That's yes miss. To all of us, slave.' Said Danielle, fastening the ball gag back around my face. 'We don't want to hear you whining while you have your first little go at being our maid. Trish wants you to unload and fill the dishwasher, scrub the kitchen floor. Then it's already getting late so you can paint all of our nails while we watch TV. Do you understand? Nod your head.'

I nodded my head, wiped the tears from my eyes and walked into the kitchen. I tried to ignore the girls as I began my chores, struggling to walk in the heels. The girls all sat in the living room watching me work, smiling at the success they have had in capturing this man and making their lives so much easier.

After doing the dishwasher, they had to show me wear the cleaning products were to scrub the floor. Fishnets aren't comfortable when you are on your hands and knees scrubbing I quickly found out. When the girls were happy with my initial work, they told me to come to the living room to paint their toenails.

Alicia showed me how to do it on the first few of her toes, then I had to kneel at each of their feet and paint for the rest of the evening while they watched TV. I was not allowed to look at the TV and if they noticed me turn towards it I was quickly shouted at. After a couple hours the girls decided it was bed time and they headed to their rooms. I was instructed to go with Danielle. She walked me into her bedroom, closed the door and took off my ball gag.

'So how have you found your first evening as our slave Jane?' Danielle asked, walking around me, inspecting my figure.

'Awful miss, I don't want to be a slave and I hate being a girl! Please just leave me alone!'

SMACK. This answer was met with a hard slap across the face and Danielle pulled me by my hair to my knees again.

'Wrong answer bitch. Whether you like being a slave or not, you tell us you love it. You tell us you live to serve us and it's the only way you find joy in life. Don't you dare be so rude as to say you hate it.'

'Yes, Miss I'm sorry, I love it.'

I have quickly found out that Danielle loved to get in my face and scare me, as she bent down to my level again. 'To be honest, I hope you hate it. You hating what we are doing to you is what gets me off. The idea of you slaving away for us every day, hating it, living your own hell on earth makes me so fucking horny. I'm going to make it my mission that you never get used to it. That you always and forever hate what we are doing to you and wish to escape, but you never will, we hold too much over you. I'm wet right now thinking about it. And the days not over just yet, I've got a couple other surprises for you before you go to sleep and after I give them to you I am gonna cum like crazy in my bed.'

That sent shivers down my spine. I had decided then and there that Danielle was the devil, brought to earth to make people's lives miserable, and she was succeeding with mine. 'Get up' she said and produced something from her draw. She quickly grabbed a hold of my cock, put some sort of metal ring over it and then a cage, before producing a padlock and locking it shut, not to come off.

'Seeing's as you aren't a man anymore Jane I don't exactly see a use for that cock, do you? Plus, you'll be so busy with chores and pleasing us that you wouldn't have any time to masturbate anyway. Another way to keep you from running away. I have the key to your cock. And you are never going to get it unlocked unless I say so. Now get in that cage.'

I gulped and grabbed my cock cage, I pulled at it but there was no use. I hadn't noticed the cage when I first came in. It was quite small and it required me knelt on my knees and bent over to fit in it. Danielle fastened the ball gag back on and handcuffed my hands to the back of the cage, causing them to be pulled tight straight behind me. Danielle then closed the door to the cage and locked it, she sat next to the cage to speak to me just before bed.

'You see, me and the girls haven't decided what we are going to do with your room yet. We might keep it for us, let you have it as a bedroom, or make a dungeon. But for now, or perhaps permanently, you will sleep bound in this cage at the bottom of my bed until I wake you in the morning.' Danielle then got in closer and dangled my chastity cage keys in my face.

'And just one nice little thought to help you drift off to sleep Jane. I hardly know you, you aren't my romantic partner or boyfriend, you hardly mean anything to me other than being my slave, so why would your sexual pleasure matter to me at all hmm? As far as I'm concerned, I never need to unlock that cock ever again. I wonder when you last had an orgasm? Did you ever think it was going to be the last one you ever had?'

With that she kissed my cage, got into bed and furiously fingered herself to a loud, long orgasm. She then turned off the light and left me, crying into my gag.