Unwanted Guy to Maid and Slave Pt. 05

Story Info
The Transformations Continue...
2.1k words
4.28
17.9k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: The Transformations Continue.

A month has now passed since I was enslaved by the four university girls. Things have both changed and stayed the same. I am still a maid for these girls, doing everything they say without question or hope of escape, but the feminisation and control of me has only gotten worse.

As much as it pains me to say, I have now gotten very good at make-up. Alicia no longer has to help me and I can make my face look like that of a feminine serving girl with ease. I no longer struggle in high heels, in fact I wear them so much more than other shoes that it feels strange the few times I'm not wearing them. As well as this, I am not allowed to cut my hair anymore, they intend to grow it out and then take me to a salon. I must wear a wig at all times as my hair is still short, but I am not excited for that day when it comes.

This is all Alicia's favourite part of what they are doing to me. She is a proper little glamour girl and takes huge pride in making sure that I am as girly as possible. I'm like her little doll. She will often do things, however small, to make sure that I am looking more girly than her and the actual girls that live in the house. For example, she thinks I haven't noticed, but she has made it so that her and the girls only where skirts and dresses when they are out of the house. When they are home and going about day to day, it's just jogging bottoms, jeans or leggings for them. That way, I'm the only person in the house wearing a dress, which she will regularly point out.

"God, I'd never be caught dead in a uniform that girly Jane, you look just delightful in it though," she'd say.

The thing I hate the most about my transformation however, is the breasts. The adhesive they used is super strong, no number of showers or anything has removed them. When I look at myself naked I look like some sort of shemale, they are so perky and perfect. Kristi has been merciful so far and given me baggy shirts when I've asked her for boy's clothes to go to lectures, but every day I'm scared I'll be exposed when I'm out. That's the part Kristi finds the most thrilling, the thought of me being exposed. She's especially liked my new female anatomy. She'll often torment me whenever I ask her for male clothes from her.

"Men's clothes? What on earth do you need those for Jane? Are you a crossdresser? I don't think you'd look like a convincing man, do you? Not with those juicy boobies right there." I swear these girls know just the right humiliating things to say. She then would squeeze her own boobs and get in close. "Let's compare sizes," she'd say. "Oh wow! Yours are bigger than mine! You're such a little bimbo." Then she'd wink, throw some of my old clothes at me, then close her door.

Trish likes the psychological aspect, I suppose that's why she's studying it. The other girls torment me by expressing how much of a girl I have become, Trish likes to humble me with what I used to be. "Can you refill this glass for me James?" she'll sometimes say, purposefully using my old name. "Whoops sorry, I forgot. I thought for a second there we were still living with a man. If I'd have looked up from my book I would've been reminded that we're living with a completely submissive girl. How things have changed so quickly, Sorry about that Jane."

And Danielle, well, we all know what Danielle's like.

I very much still enjoy uni however when I'm there. It's a wonderful escape from my hell at home and the lectures are extremely interesting, I study film and TV. The only downside however is due to being at uni, I have to rush all the chores when I get back home due to lost time and I am so tired by the end of it. The lingerie under my male clothes can also be a distraction. The amount of times I've caught myself getting aroused by the silky tights rubbing against my trousers, the lovely feeling of the clothing is one of the only nice things, I'm ashamed to say.

My evenings are mostly the same. Around the second week in, weekly bathing's were introduced. The girls can wash and bath themselves most of the time but now every day of the week I will run a bath and wash and pamper a different one of the girls. They will lay in the bath and relax while I kneel beside in my maid attire and wash their hair, followed by blow drying and brushing, they seem to really love the relaxing, stress free lifestyle that having a maid has given them. They are in their element, I've never seen people so happy with things. There isn't a hint of regret among any of them with what they've done to me, which only makes how I'm feeling so much worse. It feels inescapable.

After the bathing and whatever pampering the girls require as they watch TV every evening, the girls go to bed and I am sent into Danielle's room. She has me get on my knees and tongue her to an orgasm every single night, as she torments me about my lack of manhood, what they've done to me and how I'm not allowed to cum. That's probably the worst part of my time. Having to end each day being told the awful position I'm in just makes it so much worse. But that's what Danielle said she'd do, make it so I never get used to it. To make it even more horrible, I am horny almost all the time now due to the lack of orgasms and the cock cage, yet there's nothing I can do about it. It's starting to become a distraction and I think Danielle has noticed, which makes her hornier.

Yesterday she had me get my ears pierced. She announced to the girls that her and I were going for a walk and had Kristi give me some boys clothes. She took me to a Tattoo place that also does piercings, as we approached the door I tried to run but she grabbed my arm and then pulled up her phone. She showed me a picture of the "sexual assault" they've framed me for and I quickly complied. She had two piercings done on each of my ears, one at the bottom and another at the top, picked out an assortment of earrings and then took me home. She got me redressed in my uniform and presented me to the girls. I had large hoop earrings on as well as small rings at the top of each ear. "Wow she looks beautiful!" said Alicia. "What a lovely surprise!" Kristi clapped with joy and took a picture. Trish smiled at me. "You look wonderful Jane, that reminds me, I need to ask you a few questions."

Trish took me into her room and had me sit on her bed as she took the chair at her vanity table with a notepad. I felt nervous and scared.

"Jane, as you know I've decided to do an essay on you as my final submission for my course, so I'm going to periodically be asking you a few questions, do you understand?"

"Yes miss," I replied.

"I realise the amount of blackmail we have over you and that Danielle has instructed you to reply positively, even if those aren't your feelings. But that rule is off the record now. I want you to speak truthfully. It's okay, I'm here to listen to your true thoughts."

I was shocked, but happy. Is this good news? Am I going to be able to speak truthfully with Trish? Perhaps she will see how badly this has been for me, the hell I'm going through and stop this now. "Oh, thank god," I said, "that sounds great."

"Okay, let's begin Jane. How do you feel about what we girls have done to you?" she asked.

"Awful. It's disgusting. It's inhumane, it makes me feel so small and humiliated. I just want it to end. A person shouldn't have to live like this. I don't look like one anymore, I'm a man, I want to be a man."

"Okay, I understand." She makes some notes on her paper. "I notice that Danielle has locked up your penis in a chastity cage, can you tell me about that?"

"Yes, it's awful, I haven't orgasmed in over a month, I'm horny almost all of the time. It's distracting, embarrassing and Danielle just gets a huge kick out of it."

"I see. Do things now turn you on that didn't before?"

"To be honest it's hard to tell. I get horny so easily now, the feel of certain materials, the way someone might look at me, rubbing against something, I'll get horny so quickly."

"Right. Were you a straight male before we did this?"

"Were?! I am. I still am," I replied angrily.

"Okay, fair enough Jane," she said. "I have some other slightly unrelated questions. How is University going? Do you enjoy your course? Tell me about it."

"I really enjoy my course. It's a nice change from the hell I'm living back at this house. Attendance isn't mandatory as long as the set work is being done but I try to spend as many hours as I'm allowed at the lectures and seminars to do my best work possible."

"Are the classes large?"

"They merge all the film, film and tv and film production courses together so yeah there's sometimes a few hundred in a lecture hall."

Trish made some notes. "Thank you, Jane, I'm glad you're enjoying your course. You may go back to your duties." Trish was hard to read but it seemed like her opinion of the situation hadn't changed after our talk, I dejectedly left the room.

I returned to the living room and washed the dishes as the girls watched TV and talked amongst each other. The evening quickly finished and I went to Danielle's room as usual with her. As soon as I entered she grabbed me by the head and bent me over the bed.

"So, having trouble with your horniness are you I hear bitch?" she whispered in my ear. I gulped, I knew what I said would just end up being used against me.

"Yes miss, this cage is killing me, please give me some relief."

Danielle gagged me and pulled something out of her draw, she tied my hands together behind my back and pulled down my thong. "Oh, I'll certainly give you something." I turned and saw out of the corner of my eye her lubing up a butt plug. I screamed into my gag. "I told you I'd turn you into a slut, here's where the real training starts. They won't get much smaller than this."

She plunged it into my ass and I squealed like a girl. It slowly pushed in, past the thickest part and plopped into place. I stopped squealing then and was just breathing and sweating on the bed. She then pushed me up, sat me down in her chair, and tied my arms and legs to it.

"Jane, I want you begging to cum every day, I want you so horny that fucking scrubbing the kitchen floor turns you on. Your body will betray you and you're going to hate it. I'm so wet thinking of that. Well to get us started on that path I have this little electric plug. You see I've got this app on my phone. It's going to make the plug vibrate, massaging your prostate and getting you to the horniest you've been yet. Then it's going to stop, right on the edge of orgasm. Then the process starts again. And again. And again."

She was right in my face, smiling as I started to cry. "That's right. I'm gonna watch you right now in bed as I finger myself. I'm going to come to your torture and then drift off to sleep. While you spend the night in hopeless, endless torment." She giggled. "Unless my phone runs out of battery, oh no it's plugged in, unlucky Jane." She watched me as the vibrations brought me so close to an orgasm, and then stopped, I screamed into the gag in frustration, barely audible. "Mmmmm, god that's hot. Good girl." She licked one of the tears off my face, smiled and then got into bed, bringing herself to a loud and wonderful orgasm, before turning off to sleep, as I sat there in desperate and horny torture until morning.