Unwanted: Red Panties at the Bar

Story Info
Ricky and Stacy go out for a fun night of clubbing.
4.5k words
4.21
23k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comeswap
Comeswap
51 Followers

Ricky watched as his girlfriend Stacy got dressed to go out that night. She stood there naked in front of the mirror. Stacy was a gorgeous brunette. She had the most amazing green eyes and a knockout body. Her boobs were medium sized and had perky little nipples. They had a teardrop shape to them that drove Ricky wild. Her pussy was waxed bald and so small and tight. Ricky could barely fit two fingers inside without making her very wet. And her ass was just round and perfect.

As she stood in front of the mirror naked Ricky sat there in his chair touching his cock through his pants. Stacy knew he was watching her and was putting on a show. She bent over as she put on her socks showing him her tight pussy lips and her puckered little asshole. As she got back up she looked at him and winked and licked her lips. She grabbed her own breasts and tried to jiggle them a little but they were firm and tight. So instead she grabbed a pair of lacy red panties and pulled them up her sexy legs nice and slow. Her skin was nice and white and super smooth. Ricky knew because he loved to rub his fingertips up her legs. As she pulled the red panties up over her ass she bounced a little to get them on. And then grabbed a matching red bra that was also pretty lacy and see through. You could see her perky nipples right through it. But you could have seen the shape of her nipples even if it wasn't lace.

Next she pulled up a little black skirt that Ricky had pulled out and fastened it around her waist. Skirts were so hot Ricky thought. He loved that look. And Stacy had her hair braided into two pigtails on each side. My god she looked so young and hot. She finished off the outfit with a black shirt. She had first wanted to wear white but when she did you could see the outline of her bra as pink. So instead she picked out a little black top that was really high and showed off her entire flat stomach and her sexy hips. You could see the top of her bra peaking out of the shirt. Oh god Ricky thought still touching himself. She was going to look so hot tonight at this new club. And it had been a while since they had gone out. He really hoped he was going to get lucky tonight. He sat there patiently as she finished getting dressed, did her makeup, and the various other things she had to do to get ready.

...

Ricky pulled into the parking lot behind the club. It was very full tonight but his little Honda fit perfectly. Stacy was sitting next to him texting away on her phone. That hot red skirt had ridden up her legs a little while sitting and Ricky could see her red panties under her skirt showing just a bit. He had been watching her all the way on the ride. And wondered what she was reading about on her phone because as her hand rested on her lap it was very close to her pleasure spot. He wondered if she was wet down there as he pulled into a parking spot between a big SUV and a truck.

Outside the new club a big sign flashed saying Grand Opening. And the sign showed in big letters that this club was called the Silver Spoon. Stacy had picked out the club. It was a ways from their house but she had told Ricky she wanted to go somewhere she could dance and they could have some fun. She put down her phone into the little purse she had brought and looked around. She looked kind of excited. This part of the city they hadn't come to much and it was about a half hour from their house. It was a medium good part of town. Not a bad neighborhood but not the fritzy rich neighborhood they lived in either. But then again they didn't want to go partying with the other people from work or that they knew. Ricky got out of the car and opened the door for her. Stacy pulled down her little skirt as she got out.

It looked like Ricky had been right about showing up a little later. The two of them didn't really want to wait in the long lines. But by showing up a few hours after opening they had avoided that. No line for the doors now. There were only a few hours left that the club was open though. Ricky walked up to the door and spoke to the bouncer, a huge bald man with rippling muscles. And they were let right in. The man took a good look at Stacey in her little outfit as they went in and Ricky gave him a look.

"Don't be stupid Ricky. He would snap you like a twig." Stacey laughed.

"Oh. I know." said Ricky. "I'm not giving him a fighting look."

The dance floor was popping as they stepped in. The music was super loud but at a bearable level and lights flooded the dance floor. A bar was set up all along one wall and the bartender a skinny white guy with lots of tattoos and large caliber earrings was very busy passing out drinks and collecting pay. Stacey leaned in near Ricky.

"I think I'm going to go mingle and start dancing honey. Will you get us a drink?" Stacey asked. "I would love a margarita. Strawberry if they have it." Ricky walked over to the bar and started to wait his turn. Happy to do that. He would probably get just a cold Budweiser himself. But maybe he would have something else. He looked down the bar at what other people were drinking.

Meanwhile Stacey had sauntered onto the dance floor and was dancing with a very attractive blond girl. Mmm. Ricky loved that. This other girl was also wearing a short shirt and very tight tiny top. And she was rubbing her ass all over Stacey. If Ricky kept watching this he might have to stay sitting for a while. He laughed to himself.

"What will it be buddy?" the bartender interrupted his watching. Ricky turned and started to give his drink order.

...

By now Ricky had had a few drinks and Stacey had come over to have a few margaritas with him. She was laughing and having fun. Ricky had even went out for a few dances himself even though he wasn't much of a dancer. And he had started up a conversation with one of the other husbands at the bar while Stacey had continued to dance. Let her have her fun he thought to himself. She would get all horned up for later and he would hopefully get lucky tonight.

Looking back now Ricky could see that Stacey was teasing two big black guys on the dance floor. Both of them were rippling with muscles and had short buzzed haircuts and white pants on. Ricky laughed a little because Stacey did like to tease the men at the club sometimes. He couldn't see the blond girl that Stacey had been dancing with earlier. The dance floor was really full and at that moment Stacey disappeared from sight behind some other dancers. Ricky turned back to the bar and ordered another drink.

So the night continued. And Ricky happened to look back now and Stacey was grinding against one of the black men's crotch with her ass while the one in front of her moved in close and grinded against her front. Ricky felt twinges of jealousy well up inside of him as he watched. But he thought to himself if he goes and says something now he's just going to look like a jealous asshole and start a fight. Still it did bother him. As he watched one of the men started to lift Stacey's skirt up and rub her ass. OK. He thought. The dancing was ok. But they were getting a little carried away. Maybe he should go fetch her and take her home. He got up and dropped a few bucks on the counter for the bartender and started to walk over towards Stacey.

Now both men were each grinding on a side of her. And she was in the middle like an oreo cookie. He was glad he was putting a stop to this. But it took him a few minutes to get through all the dancers and get to where she was on the other side of the bar. He tried to dance himself a little just so he wouldn't look like one of those jealous assholes. And sauntered over to where Stacey was.

"Honey!" he yelled. But she ignored him. Her eyes were closed and she was grinding back against one of the men.

Fuck. He thought. He knew he shouldn't have bought her those tequila drinks because he knew they ended up making her horny.

"Honey!!" he yelled a little louder. And she turned to look at him. She started to wiggle a little and got some space. And started to walk over to Ricky. But one of the big muscular black men grabbed her arm.

"Baby where you goin'" The guy asked. And pulled her back towards where she was dancing with them.

"I have to go see my boyfriend for a minute guys. Just a second." Stacey said.

Ricky started to walk over towards them and the second black guy stepped forward and pushed him to the floor with a big shove. Ricky flew down pretty easy. And was surprised at how hard the guy pushed him.

"Is this guy bothering you?" asked the guy who had just pushed down Ricky.

"No. This is my boyfriend Ricky." Stacey answered. "Guys I really do have to go talk to him."

But the first guy was still holding her. He lifted up her skirt and stuck his hands into her panties in front of Ricky. Ricky saw his dark fingers slide down the front of Stacey's white belly and slip down the front of her skirt into her panties.

"What are you doing?" Stacey tried to struggle away. "Stop that. I have a boyfriend. I'm just trying to dance and have a good time." She struggled but he held her tight with his one arm and you could see his fingers through her skirt rubbing her pussy. "Oh my god. I said stop!"

Ricky started to get up again and that's when the punch hit him hard in the side of the face. Everything went black for him and he bounced off the floor as he hit.

...

Ricky woke up with a start. He was in a hotel room that was inside the same establishment as the bar. At this one they had rooms upstairs so that you could stay there if you had too much to drink. But he was sitting in a chair with his arms and legs tied tight to the chair. Stacey was there by the side of him touching his face with a washcloth with ice cubes in it.

"Oh my god Ricky. Are you ok?" she was asking touching his face with the cloth.

"WHERE IN THE HELL ARE WE?" asked Ricky "I think we need to call the police."

Ricky looked around the room and the two guys from the club were both there. Both had taken off their shirts and were standing there with rippling muscles watching Stacey try to revive him.

"There you are sleeping beauty." said the first guy. "Jamal here carried you up here so we could avoid any unpleasant scenes downstairs. We have this room all weekend."

"JUST WHAT IN THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" asked Ricky. "This is my girlfriend Stacey and I'm going to be letting the authorities know what you are doing here.

"Oh you are are you?" the second muscular black guy came over to Ricky. He cocked back his fist as if to punch Ricky again but instead slapped him lightly on the face. "I don't think you're in the position to be doing anything right now little man."

Stacey hugged Ricky. "Oh Ricky. I'm so glad you're all right." She was crying.

"Did these men do anything to you Stacey?" asked Ricky. And Stacey looked away from him.

"Oh not just yet buddy." said Jamal. "But she's going to."

"FUCK YOU. NO SHE IS NOT!!" yelled Ricky.

"Germaine. Maybe you should knock this fucker out again." said Jamal.

"No. No. Please." pleaded Stacey standing in front of Ricky. "He's already hurt."

"Well he's going to get more hurt if he doesn't keep his fuckin mouth shut!" said Germaine.

"Here." said Jamal tossing over a gag ball to Germaine.

Jamal grabbed Ricky by the throat and he involuntarily opened his mouth. Just long enough for Germaine to push the gag ball into his mouth. He tried to thrash his head and not let him secure it but Germaine held his throat hard. And Ricky couldn't breath. Germaine latched the gag ball behind his head. And Ricky yelled but no noise could come out around the ball. Just mumbles and spit running down the gag ball while Ricky thrashed his head.

"Grab that little slut for me Germaine and bring her over here." said Jamal starting to unbutton his pants. Stacey panicked and tried to run for the door but Germaine was too fast and side stepped and pinned her against the wall. He grabbed her by the hair and held her close to his face.

"If you fucking try that again you little whore then I'm going to have to hurt you." Germaine said. And he led Stacey by the hair over to where Jamal was unbuttoning his pants.

"That's right you little slut. Suck his dick good." said Germaine.

"And don't you dare bite me." added Jamal.

Jamal flopped out his huge cock. It was large and black and as thick as Stacey's arm. There was a large vein on the top of it and the head was also pretty huge. Stacey looked down at the floor and Ricky struggled in his seat and tried to yell but the gag ball was still in his mouth. Jamal slapped his black monster against Stacey's cheek.

"You can make this easy on yourself or you can make it hard on yourself." said Jamal grabbing Stacey by the hair and pulling her head back so she had to look at him. He grabbed her by the chin and pinched her cheeks to open her mouth. She opened so he wouldn't hurt her. And Jamal leaned over and spit in her mouth. "Don't you fucking swallow that either bitch. Now suck it."

Jamal grabbed Stacey by the hair and put the head of his cock against her lips.

"Open your fuckin mouth." he demanded and Stacey did.

Jamal pushed the head between her lips and Stacey closed her eyes. It just barely fit in her little mouth. And she didn't swallow the spit just like Jamal told her not to. Jamal pushed his cock into her mouth further and Stacey felt her mouth opening. Then Jamal pulled out of her mouth with a pop.

"Look bitch. I don't feel like you're into this. Do I need Germaine over there to hurt your little husband?" Jamal said.

"Oh no. Please. Just don't hurt him. I'll suck it." answered Stacey.

Stacey pouted but grabbed the big black cock in her hand and licked all around the head and under the tip. She took her pouty lips and wrapped them around the head and started to lick it with her tongue. Her husband Ricky struggled in his chair. Germaine grabbed his neck and forced him to watch as his little wife sucked Jamal's cock. She was working the head good now. And using a lot of tongue. Jamal had grabbed her by the hair and was moving her head back and forth on his cock.

"Germaine. Leave that little limp dick over there tied up and come try out this little white slut." said Jamal. "I bet she's getting wet down there. Feel that little pink pussy for me and tell me if she is."

Germaine left Ricky tied up and trying to struggle. Ricky looked away. But couldn't hep himself and looked back to see Germaine's dark hands lift up Stacey's little black skirt showing her red lacy panties. He peeled them to the side and started to rub his black hands all over her little pink pussy exploring it with his fingers. Ricky tried to make a noise but he was gagged.

"Oooh this little pussy is wet Jamal." said Germaine as he brought his fingers up to his nose and smelled them. "It's nice and wet. I think she likes it." Ricky struggled in the chair.

Germaine licked his fingers and got them wet with spit. He brought them back down to Staceys pussy and stuck a finger inside her. She moaned a little on Jamal's cock. Jamal had her by the hair and was pumping part of his black monster into Stacey's mouth. She looked back at Ricky tied up pleadingly as if she wanted him to save her. But he was helpless in his chair. Germaine teased her little pink hole with another finger and stuck that inside of her too,

"Oh that's a good little slut." said Germaine really getting into her with his fingers. "Oh fuck Jamal. This bitch is tight. We are really going to wreck this little pussy."

Germaine pulled out his fingers and spit on Stacey's pussy. Then started to finger her again. Meanwhile Jamal was forcing his cock into her mouth with a handfull of hair. She was gagging and spitting all over his dick. And spit ran down her chin and off of his cock.

"Oh yeah bitch. Suck it." Jamal said. Forcing about half of his cock into her mouth. Tears rolled down Stacey's cheeks. "Oh fuck. Relax your throat bitch. You're going to take me to the balls." Stacey thrashed a little and gagged as Jamal held her hard and pushed further into her mouth. Her eyes got big and she thrashed with her hands but the two men held her there. Jamal got about ¾ in her mouth and pulled out as she gagged. He pulled out and she coughed with spit running down her chin and into her black shirt.

"Let's get these fucking clothes off this little slut." said Jamal as he peeled her shirt off over her head showing her smaller sized tits and lacy red bra.

Germaine unbuttoned her bra from behind and took it off tossing it to the side. Her little nipples were erect. And then he undid her skirt pulling it and her red panties to the floor. Stacey was standing there naked and Ricky couldn't help but to watch. She stood there with her little trimmed pussy wet from Germaine's fingers and spit running down her chin. Her hair was messed up from Jamal pulling on it and making her suck him.

"Turn her around. I want to see how tight this little whore is." said Jamal as Stacey gulped.

Germaine spun her around exposing her little pink pussy with just a little bit of black hair on it to Jamal. He reached down with his dark fingers and stroked it. Sticking one finger inside. He spit on his fingers and rubbed it into her pussy good. Then rubbed spit onto his huge black cock also. He put the head of his cock against Staceys pussy and rubbed it all over her pussy lips. He started to push it into her with his hand and he was almost hard. Stacey moaned as the tip started to go into her.

"Oh fuck. Oh god. It's too big. You're going to rip me apart." Stacey breathed.

But Jamal just pushed that big monster inside of her. Stacey slapped the table next to her as he pushed it inside of her. And she was breathing hard. Ricky again bounced around in his chair but couldn't move. Tears rolled down Stacey's face as she looked Ricky in the eyes. Jamal grabbed her little hips with his strong hands and pushed. Stacey's mouth opened as she looked at Ricky but no noise came out.

"Oh yeah! Open that pussy you little slut." said Jamal "You're going to take me to the balls. Germaine give this little bitch something to suck on."

Jamal was thrusting in and out of her with his hands on her hips. Stacey's face looked like she was in pain from being stretched. Her little pink pussy strained against the huge cock. But Jamal was relentless. He thrust in and out of her rocking her little body. Germaine meanwhile pulled out his big black cock and waved it in Stacey's face.

"Relax your pussy whore." said Germaine as he slapped Stacey across the face with his cock. "And start sucking.

Stacey complied and started to lick and suck on the big head of Germaine's cock as Jamal thrust into her hard and relentless. Her little body shook and she panted and moaned. Jamal had a good grip on her little hips and pushed into her deep as her mouth opened again and no noise came out.

"Ooh fuck. Yeah that's it. Relax slut." said Jamal. Pushing hard against Stacey's pussy to fit more into her. She cried out as his cock pushed even further into her and he buried himself in her to the balls.

"Oh fuck yes." said Jamal starting to thrust in and out of Stacey all the way in now. There was a little bit of blood on his cock where he had stretched her past where she had ever been stretched before.

Stacey could barely breath but Germaine grabbed her face and forced her to put his cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked as Jamal buried himself hard inside of her. Thrusting in and out of her tight pussy.

"You see what we're doing to your slut white boy?" said Jamal burying himself inside of her again. "She won't even feel your cock after this. "She is so fucking tight. I'm going to cum right in her pussy."

Jamal kept pumping in and out of her as she tried to struggle. But they held her tight. She was sucking Germaine's cock now good as he had a hold of her hair.

Comeswap
Comeswap
51 Followers
12