Unwanted Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,316 Followers

This didn't seem to faze Nita Pelletier or Philip Pettit all that much. They had each other. Surprisingly, it didn't seem to upset Gabrielle Fabbri all that much either. She had been having second and third thoughts about the need to marry anyone. Seeing Count Fabbri again had reminded her of all she was putting at risk by marrying and formally negating her previous divorce settlement. And, when a whole new fascinating young man, Francois, in her orbit now, she wasn't sure about tying herself to her last fascinating young man.

The Countess Gabrielle Fabbri was a bit fickle that way. She didn't even realize that she had been flipping other options to Paul Parker Pettit for a few weeks now. There wasn't anyone here to make public waves about a marriage that hadn't happened, she realized that her primary interest had been in the thrill of sharing an event with her good friend, Nita Pelletier, and she now had a nifty new white cocktail dress she could pull out next week when she reached Nice on the Gabrielle, a yacht that still was safely hers.

KeithD
KeithD
1,316 Followers