Unwelcome Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh goody, I just love a little dalliance, you could even say it's one of my favourite pastimes. Only don't make too light.'

'You're just a sex maniac, I'm glad to say. You are nearly as bad as she whose name shall not be mentioned.'

'Bastard! Don't you ever dare compare me with that little tart, or I'll have your balls off.'

'I'll remember that, though I might point out that you'll be cutting off your nose, or rather, my balls, to spite your face. Anyway, for now I suggest you get your clothes off, and we'll see what happens.'

They both used the luxurious bathroom to prepare themselves for the night, then undressed and climbed into the into the huge bed. She leaned over him, and kissed him, a long, soft kiss, her tongue gently tracing his lips. Her hand found his penis, still limp, and she gently squeezed and stroked it until it became firm. She rolled onto her back, and pulled him on top of her, with her legs spread wide. His penis found the entrance to her vagina with no prompting, and slid smoothly into the slippery channel. He pulled her over onto her side, and caressed her rounded hip, holding her against him so that he could not slipped out of her welcoming grasp. He moved gently against her, and felt the pulsations within her welcoming body.

'I think I might be in love with you, do you mind?' he asked.

'Perhaps I can live with that. It's a whole lot better than hating you. And you just can't imagine how much I enjoy the feel of your penis inside me. Not only that, I love your hands and your lips on my breasts, so please do your duty and get the rest of me awake'.

Peter lowered his head so that he could take one of her nipples into his mouth. He sucked hard on the little nubbin, his tongue raking over its surface, while his hand was squeezing the firm flesh of the other breast. She was whimpering quietly, as her body responded to his attentions, her already moist vagina now leaking fluid around his turgid member. He was moving slowly in and out, enjoying the sensation of her beautiful body against his, one thigh tucked up under his waist, the other leg stretched out against his, and the gentle rubbing of his pubis against hers.

'Are you ready?' he asked.

'Yes darling, just come and fill me with your lovely juice.'

His hand returned to her hip, and he pulled her closer to him. He stepped up the pace a little, and very quickly his penis was jerking as he ejaculated his sperm deep into her waiting vagina. He felt her body responding to him, her vagina gently grasping him as she, too, came to orgasm. Their lips found each other, then relaxed as his penis softened, and finally slid out of her. She smiled at him.

'That was very nice thank you. I think I can sleep happily now. I hope you set the alarm, or I'll never wake up.'

'I've asked the reception for a wake-up call, and breakfast in the room so we can make an early start.'

She turned away from him, and he snuggled up behind her, his arm draped over her and holding one of her breasts, and they were both quickly asleep, not stirring until the telephone woke them the next morning. After breakfast they showered and dressed, and then made their way to the client's office, and made final checks on all the presentation materials. Exactly at 10 o'clock Tony came in to the presentation suite in the company of a middle-aged couple, and introduced them as Mr and Mrs Wilson, the proprietors of the company to which they were contracted. Mrs Wilson, a tall slim blonde lady soon established that it was she who was in charge.

'Forget the Mr and Mrs, I'm Valerie and my husband is George. Right, let's get on with it. At midday we expect you to have finished, and anything that you haven't told us by then we shall just have to guess. On the other hand, if you can't put it over in two hours you just aren't efficient enough for us to be interested in your product. Excuse me being blunt, but it does save time in the long run so that we both know where we stand. Off we go then.'

Happily for Peter and Anne, Tony had warned them that they would have to keep a tight control on the timing, and as a result they finished in good time, allowing Valerie to put a few questions to them. She spoke briefly with George, then gave her verdict.

'Excellent. If the product lives up to the presentation we should be more than happy to buy it. Tony has already assured me that you have got all the bugs out of the programme, so subject to final check by my tech guys back at base, the business is yours. Right, now to the important business. Anne, you and I are going shopping. Don't worry, it'll be my credit card that gets hammered, so you give yours to Peter to avoid temptation if you want to. Sorry, I'm being bossy as usual, please say if the idea doesn't appeal to you, it won't lose you the contract.'

'I just love the idea of going shopping in Paris, and if you're picking up the tab, then I'm in heaven.' replied Anne, as she left with Valerie.

Peter was left with Tony and George and they spent some time going through some of the financial and contract details, after which they had lunch at a local restaurant. Peter and Tony spent the afternoon discussing future arrangements, and tidying up the commercial details, after which Peter returned to the hotel. Later, Tony picked him up at the hotel, then collected George and they went on to the restaurant where they were to meet the two women. They were having a drink at the bar when Valerie and Anne walked in, and Peter's jaw dropped in amazement.

The two women had obviously not only shopped for clothes, but had had their hair done and full facials, and they made a striking couple. They both wore simple dresses, but both also had the most daring of cleavages. Valerie wore black, and the display of the curves of her breasts showed clearly that she was in superb condition for a woman of her age, but she was outshone by Anne. Her dress was a deep scarlet which complemented her dark hair, and the combination of beautifully styled hair, expertly and subtly applied make-up together with a glowing skin tone of her breasts, displayed nearly to the nipples, made for a ravishing sight.

Both women were wearing black stockings and high heels, and it was difficult to decide who had the better legs, both pairs of which were displayed to just above the knee. When they walked in front of the men to go into the restaurant, the shapely calves were displayed, though it was difficult for the men to bring their eyes down from the display of two backs bare practically to the waist, above two charmingly curved bottoms, the lines of which were accentuated by the dresses. It was apparent that neither of them was wearing a bra, and it was a guess as to whether they were wearing anything else, but the dresses fitted so superbly that clearly nothing else was needed. However, when they bent forward before sitting down, the man opposite could clearly see the full curves of their breasts and nipples.

'Well chaps' said Valerie, 'do you approve of our shopping? Judging by the way your eyeballs are popping out, you like the view anyway. I must say it was great fun buying the dresses, especially as the woman who was doing the fitting couldn't keep her hands off either of us. I haven't been groped by a woman for some time, and it makes a change from George's great maulers, he's about as subtle as a mechanical digger. She gave you a good going over too didn't she, Anne?'

'When I took my underwear off I thought she was going to leap on me. If you hadn't been there, Valerie, I think I would've been fighting her off. Funny, she didn't strike me as being a lesbian, I guess she must be bisexual. Anyway, there's no chance of me going back there again. There's no way I could afford their prices. Thank you for your generosity, though I think it might spoil me for chain stores in the future.'

The meal was superb, and after they had eaten and drunk the fine food and wine, Valerie stood and pulled Peter to his feet and led him onto the dance floor. She slipped into his arms, and they moved slowly round the floor. The lighting was low, and the music smooth and slow, and he soon found that her body was pressed firmly against his.

'Anne is a lucky girl. If I thought I had half a chance I'd try and get you into my bed tonight, but I don't want to have my eyes scratched out. I wonder if you realise just how much she's in love with you. But just for a few minutes, I've got you, and I'm going to enjoy the feel of you. Hold me close and let me dream about having you in bed beside me'.

Peter had little choice but to hold her close. Her full breasts pressed against his chest, and he could feel the softness of her belly against his, and felt her thigh pushing between his. Needless to say, his penis responded to the stimulus, and he made no attempt to hide his growing erection from her. His hand was resting on her bare back, and he let it slide down inside her dress until he was holding her buttock. He confirmed his guess that she was wearing nothing under the dress, and his fingers were groping the firm mound and sliding into the crack between. Then the music stopped, and he hastily withdrew before the lights went up.

'Now look what you've done to me' he said.' I've got a monster hard, so let's just stand here and talk for a minute while it goes down.'

She giggled. 'It's nice to know that this old body still has an effect on a young man like you. I haven't had so much fun for ages. George is pretty good in bed, but the grass in the next field is always greener and I can always console myself with the thought that I could probably get a young man into bed with me without too much effort, and without him knowing how much money I've got.'

They went back to the table, just as George and Anne finished dancing together. George looked a little flushed, and Peter wondered whether Anne had been doing the same to him as Valerie had to himself. After some more drinks they swapped partners, and Peter danced with Anne for the first time. Her body was even more enticing than Valerie's, and she had much the same effect on him as the older woman had had. They stayed for a little longer, both women also dancing with Tony, and then they said their goodbyes and returned to the hotel

'Well, that was fun wasn't it' said Anne.

'It depends what you mean by fun. Being half raped by two women in succession may be okay in the bedroom, but on the dance floor it's a little bit embarrassing. I hope you didn't do the same to George that Valerie and you both did to me. Or are you going to pretend you don't know what I'm talking about'.

'Now would I do? If you mean did George get a great hard on like you did, the answer is yes. I thought that Valerie was giving you a good going over, did you actually check whether she was wearing any knickers? The amount of groping you were doing you must have had a good chance.'

'Yes I did check, and no she wasn't. And now I'm going to check what you have got underneath that dress. Turn around.'

She turned around, and he found the single fixing the back of her dress. When he released it she shrugged her shoulders and it fell to the floor. All she was wearing was a suspender belt and her black stockings. Although he had seen her naked body so many times before, he still enjoyed taking in the sight of her long back, her glorious rounded buttocks, and those long shapely legs covered in the black nylon which accentuated the skin texture of her upper thighs. He turned around and stood back, even more moved by the beauty of her breasts, her rounded belly, and the curve of her naked mons, highlighting the top of the groove running down between her legs. He unhooked her suspenders and knelt to slide one stocking down her leg, and as she lifted it, down over her foot. As she repeated the process for the other leg, his face was not far from her sex, and he could smell the aroma of an aroused vagina. He leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on the top of her vulva, flicking his tongue forward into the groove and quickly licked the hood of her clitoris. Then he stood up and removed his own clothes.

She stood, waiting for him, and when he was naked she moved forward into his arms, pressing her whole body against his. He felt the pressure from the mounds of her breasts against his chest, the curve of her belly against his, and the gentle thrust of her shaven pubis against his penis. The result was immediate, and as their lips closed one pair on the other, she could feel that he was growing rapidly, and she parted her legs to allow the now engorged flesh to press upwards against her vulva.

'Peter, I want you - now. I need to feel you inside me, hard and hot. No foreplay, just fuck me, please.'

He needed no further advice, but pushed her down onto the bed. She spread her legs wide, her knees raised, and her vulva gaping obscenely to display her vagina lips already glistening with the fluid she was leaking. He climbed between her legs, and she reached down to hold his penis and and guide it into its destination. He pushed forward firmly and slid deep into her hot, slippery passage till he was locked hard against her. He was supporting his torso on his arms, but she pulled him down so that all his weight was upon her, and she held him tightly. Then he began to move, slowly at first, but soon picking up a fast rhythm. Soon the sound of his flesh slapping against hers was joined by the sound of her moaning, and his own grunting noises as he thrust harder and harder into her welcoming body. Her orgasm came quickly, and her back arched, raising her buttocks off the bed as she strained against him. His lips found hers, and he thrust his tongue deep into her mouth at the same time as he jetted his juices high into her cervix. They stayed locked together as their passions subsided, until at last he raised his head from hers, and slid off her body.

' Was that to celebrate the contract, or did dancing with George turn you on?'

'Actually I think it was probably watching you groping Valerie's arse. I could just imagine your fingers sliding down her crack, and fingering her little shit hole. And if you want to know, I was jealous of your hands feeling any other woman's body. If you want an arse to grope, I've got one and I don't think it's too unpleasant.'

'If I start on your arse I'm likely to want to go further than just stroking your buttocks, beautiful though they are. Last time I started in that area you didn't seem very keen. Have you changed your mind?'

Anne leaned over to the bedside table, and from the drawer she produced a tube of KY jelly, she passed over to him.

'Does this answer your question? I did say that I might like to try anal sex sometime, but not just when you wanted to try it last time. We were in a bit of a hurry if you remember, and I thought it was something that we might take a little bit of time over, not do it in a rush. Well, we're not in a hurry now are we, so if you're interested let's see how we get on. Just don't be too disappointed if I say I don't want to do it again. We can still have plenty of fun using the conventional means.'

'I just do love a girl with an adventurous spirit - well, I think I just love you anyway. Now turn over and let's see what sort of fun we can have.'

Anne turned over onto her front, and he spent a few moments just admiring the beautiful lines of her back, her lovely rounded buttocks, and her shapely long legs. He stroked across and down the shoulders and back, squeezing the rounded contours of her hips as he passed, till his hands started to mount the slopes of the two firm mounds. His caresses moved further towards her centre, and his fingers began to probe the start of the groove. Her skin was soft and silky under his touch, but as he progressed deeper he felt the dampness where she had sweated during their lovemaking. He pushed deeper, and soon he felt little dent of her closed anus, and he rubbed the tip of his finger around the rim, then pressed gently into the centre, and felt the slightest slackening of the musculature as his finger probed the opening.

Now he took the tube of KY Jelly, removed the cap, and spread some of the jelly onto his fingertips. He was sitting beside her on the bed, and with his other hand he spread her cheeks apart so that he could see the light brown puckering of her anus. He spread the jelly onto his target, then began to press inwards and felt and saw his finger ease into her. He pushed firmly and soon felt the pressure ease as he passed through her sphincter.

'You okay, darling. I'm not hurting, am I?'

'No, that's fine. In fact it feels good'.

Peter withdrew his finger, squeezed out some more jelly, and then re-entered, but this time with two fingers. Again he passed through her sphincter, and began to gently move his fingers in and out. From the little moans she was making, he assumed that she was happy with this, and he continued for some time till he felt he had stretched enough.

'Are you ready for the ultimate assault? Or should I carry on like this for a bit longer?'

'I think I'm ready to be filled up. Do you want me on my knees?'

'I think that would be better, let's try.'

He withdrew his fingers, seeing how her passage remained gaping open for a little while before it closed down again. She raised herself onto her knees, with her legs spread wide and her head resting on the pillow. Now all of her beautiful sex was exposed to him, her arse hole shiny and gaping slightly, and her vulva spread to show her vagina lips, still wet and sticky from their previous love-making. He took the jelly again, and this time spread some over his erect penis, drawing back his foreskin to make sure that the glans itself was well lubricated. Then he knelt between legs and guided his penis to touch its target. He moved the tip in a circular motion around the puckered orifice, then placed it at the centre. He moved forward a little so that his engorged member was pressing inwards, and he watched her arse hole open a little to allow him to start entering her passage. He pressed a little harder, and heard a little grunt from her as she felt her body being invaded, so he drew back a little, then pressed forward again, this time entering a little further. He repeated the process several times,each time achieving a deeper entrance, then he gave a harder thrust and felt the head pass through her sphincter and enter deep into her back passage.

'Are you all right with this? I'm not hurting you too much, am I? Can I start to move a bit more now?'

'Well, you do seem rather large, but I'm getting used to the feeling. Just take it easy for a bit, to give me a bit of time to stretch for you.'

Peter started to move slowly in and out, at the same time leaning forward so that he could put his arms around her body and hold her breasts. He felt the weight of them hanging into his, and squeezed and caressed them, tweaking her nipples which grew under his touch. Now she was getting used to the feel of him intruding into this part of her body, he felt his penis held firmly in the hot flesh, and he gradually increased the tempo of his movements. Then he slid one hand down her body and began to probe her cleft. His finger slid into her slippery vagina, and through the thin membrane he could feel the movements of his penis, and he moved his hand in concert. His thumb was rubbing her engorged clitoris, and the combination of all the actions he was taking was sending her into a frenzy, and suddenly felt her vagina spasm and heard her scream as the first orgasm hit her.

He stopped for a moment as he felt her body shaking, but when she calmed down a little he began to move much faster, and soon was thrusting hard into her, his hands now holding onto her hips, his fingers digging into her soft flesh. His thighs were slapping against her buttocks, and looking down, he could see his pink shiny flesh plunging in and out of her stretched arse hole. She was moaning as he assaulted her, but at the same time she was pushing back at him in time with his movements. Suddenly he felt the buildup of sperm in his balls starting to be released into his rigid member and he held her as tightly as possible against him as the first rush of liquid jetted into her. Again and again his cock spasmed and jerked inside her arse as his balls emptied.