Unwelcome Thoughts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was broken from his reverie by a knock and he answered cautiously. An impure thought that Candi would be naked and throw herself at him made him shiver. But she was not naked, just curious how the door worked.

Report Story

"I won't lock my door, if you don't lock yours. That way we don't have to go out in the hallways and knock when we want to talk. Just open the door here and come in," Candi cooed.

Flustered, Lou nodded, and passively tried to calm his rising cock.

She noticed the tenting but did not comment. It just made her happy.

That evening as they were getting ready for the opening banquet, Lou heard Candi call from her room. He tapped lightly and then opened the door slowly. His heart raced.

"Lou, can you come see if this shower is working. I can't get any warm water." She had her bathrobe on but was covered demurely.

Lou squeezed behind her and thought for a moment that she pushed her hips toward him rather than away to give him more room. The mixer was fouled and no hot water came out. "I'll call the desk and get it fixed."

Candi was quick to prevent him. I'll just shower in your room and we can stop at the desk on our way to the banquet. Before he could protest, she had turned on her heel and was headed to his room. Lou looked around at the make-up, brush, perfume, and other intimate articles that only her husband would recognize. His cock began to swell as he studied the scene. On her bed, neatly folded a pair of satin pajamas.

By the time he got back to his room, the water was running. "Ahh... that's MUCH better," she called." He located the voice and saw his bathroom door was just ajar. Already the water was running. If he took a step this way, he thought he would see her in the shower. He took that step and there was the sight he had imagined all these years: Candi, completely naked, in front of him, mere feet away. She was soaping her body, head turned away from the door. Her hands to her chest, moving her small breasts as she spread the soap. Below he could see her smooth legs and, he was fascinated to see, at their intersection, her sex was obscured by a thick but neatly trimmed bush. He recalled the previous summers and enjoying the view of her hairless but deliciously plump sex and was glad to see she had let her hair grow out. Candi turned on one foot and parted her ass cheeks with the edge of her left hand to clean the cleft and lingered as she attended to her rosebud anus. With her legs spread at the knees, Lou watched, as she bent forward he saw her fingers attend to her labia.

Then she rinsed both front and back with the handheld shower head. Candi paused momentarily as she directed the water to her clitoris. Her shoulders sagged as, clearly, she felt the warm caresses of the water on her sensitive lips and clit.

Lou was transfixed by the sight. Instinctively, he reached for his cock. Plunging a hand under his belt he sought to manipulate himself without taking his penis out of his pants. Far too risky. It was bad enough spying, let along getting his cock out even though it was his own room. Never mind he would have a dark spot of semen to explain, Lou was intent on making his masturbatory dream come true. Now or never.

Candi continued washing, though, really she was done. She knew Lou was watching her because the angle of the mirror on the wall gave her a perspective through the open door. As she washed herself, she watched him stroking his penis through his clothes. She gave him time to enjoy the show. She repeated washing her breasts. She rubbed them with the bar of soap and let her hands roam across them knowing it would be exactly what Lou wanted to do. Her fingers rippled across her tight, hard outcroppings several times until she pinched each of them between her thumb and forefinger. She pulled on them several times, letting them snap back, making them redder and firmer. The feeling was fantastic so she moved her right hand to her labia, fingers rubbing her swollen lips.

She wanted to masturbate but it would have prolonged the shower, but she also knew it gave Lou more time to... do what men did. Candi began to wash her hair. To do so she had to raise her arms. That of course gave Lou, as she intended, a full image of her entire body from chin to knee. Candi turned left and right as she lathered her hair. She was humming a song and her body moved with the rhythm.

Lou was beside himself watching her hips moving towards and then away from his sight. Her lovely ass came into full view when she turned to rinse the lather.

Lou did not last long. He was afraid she would be finished with her shower before he came.

Candi saw him wrist-deep in his suit pants working his cock.

His hand flew from left to right, his cock was pointed at an angle toward his hip. Lou was using short, tight strokes. He fought back a desperate desire to get his cock out and stroke it long and deep, and show her how much he loved looking at her beautiful body. He would salute her with his penis and shower her with his cum. Instead, let his curved fingers slide up and over the bulbous end. There was enough pre-cum that he had some lubrication. As his finger slid over the ridge of his swollen knob, the chain reaction began. A boiling cauldron of semen was working its way upwards. His anus clenched and his hips bucked even before the first shot.

Candi had stopped washing but he had not noticed, nor that her eyes were fixed on the mirror watching the impending orgasm.

Out it flew into his underwear, that viscous flood of passion. There was too much to soak into to the cloth so his hand quickly became covered with his semen. He jerked six times and whimpered another three until the spasms in his groin passed. Lou turned from the door and leant against the wall. He was breathing heavily and he staggered almost falling to the bed. He caught the edge of the credenza and sagged there, his hand still clutching his heavy and swollen penis.

"You okay, out there?" A lyrical innocent tone came from the shower. "I'm sorry to take so long."

"Y—yess. Fine. No need to hurry. We have plenty of time." He pulled his hand out of his pants and looked at the amount of cum on it, marveling. "I'll follow you and take a shower before we go down."

"Say, Lou, would you mind if I use your towels and you used mine? And could you grab my cosmetic bag from my bathroom and bring it here? I don't seem to have much on right now," she giggled at the joke.

Lou staggered into her bathroom and wiped his hands on the towel, marking his territory with his semen. Taking her things in hand, he walked rather more steadily back to her. The door was still ajar. She was standing there wrapped in the bath towel watching him come nearer. He was still in a post-orgasm haze and forgot about the stain on his pants.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to soak your pants when I had you look at the shower. If you take them off we can dry them and I can press them if you like..."

Lou's head snapped upwards at the sound of his phone buzzing in his shirt pocket. It was text from Delores. The car was done and could be picked up tomorrow. With a crash, the text brought him back to reality from his thoughts of that shower so many years ago. There, in front of him was his email to Candi still open on the screen. The email that started the whole surge of memories about the temptation that Candi had been for him. Just as before, Lou tried to push aside the unwelcome thoughts, stanch the impure erection that was seeping pre-cum into his pants. Impulsively, he hit SEND. He exhaled sharply. He would meet her at her office in Eulenberg, next Thursday at 4PM. It would not be out of his way, he had to deliver some tubing and valves to the hospital there. It would work out just fine.

"I'll be fine. Really. It will be okay." He tried to convince himself by speaking aloud, but beneath his encouraging thoughts his passions belied his will to behave. Candi...

Before Lou turned off the laptop and closed up the rest of the office, he had one more task to take care of. A demanding penis. A jar of lube. A nest of paper in the bottom of a waste can. Once more the pattering of semen upon paper, once again the oblation to the waste paper basket.

12