Unwitting Twins

Story Info
If you try to make your own sissy, be careful you aren't one.
4.2k words
4.59
6.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********Everyone in this story is over the age of 18 and capable of consent

This story takes place in a world where STD's do not exist and unprotected sex carries no risks. In the real world this is not the case and please be mindful of your own personal protection.**********

We had been sharing this house for a little more than a year now. We met 4 years prior in our second year of college and while we weren't best friends I didn't mind him at all. Tom's parents had given him this home when they moved away to their summer home full time, it was nice and somewhat secluded. Tom had offered me the option of moving in, not free but rent was way cheaper than anywhere else around and I couldn't really say no.

You see Tom had been on the track team and wasn't the smartest, he however had gotten through school and landed a decent job, but he had some habits which necessitated his need for a roommate to help with his cash needs. To put it simply he was a womanizer, but not like an asshole, he just never stayed with one girl for long and that meant he was always spending money on them, and he never wanted to seem like a cheap loser, again money needs.

I on the other hand did not have such habits, I had been on the swim team, which is how Tom and I met, some party someone threw which was mostly just us jocks. We'd been out drinking together a few times and even done the occasional double date after that. Not best friends but close you know.

"Hey Kev, come on out here for a second would you!" I heard Tom call from the other room, I had just ended things with my most recent girlfriend after our six month stint and was just coming to terms with it in my room. I found Tom in the living room, he was dressed nice and was just putting on his jacket. "Hey I'm heading out to the bar, Jennifer and I are on our 3rd date, you know what that means!" he chuckled. "Anyways I got that band you likes new CD, fetch twice or whatever, one of the guys at work says he's friends with their mixer or producer or something, I don't know. Figured you would want to hear it."

Taking the unlabeled blank burned CD I smiled, "Thanks man, Veronica and I ended things tonight, this will help, and tell your friend thanks." His face changed from the shit eating gift giving grin I knew from him to a more sullen one. "Man I'm sorry, you really liked her, if I wasn't already heading out with Jennifer I'd stay and well you know man, I'll be quite tonight I promise." I got it, he was after a fresh fuck and almost nothing would stop him. With that Tom slapped my back and was out the door.

Standing in the living room alone for a second I looked at the CD in my hand and decided on my night. Heading to the kitchen I grabbed a couple beers and went back up to my room. Putting the CD in my laptop I grabbed my wireless headphones and cracked a beer as I pushed play. A few hours later I was just getting out of the shower and getting ready for bed when I heard the front door open and the unmistakable giggle of Jennifer. Then not 10 minutes later as I was turning off my lights and getting into bed they were in fact not quite. Shaking my head I grabbed the headphones, set my laptop to repeat Fetch ones new album and cranked the volume, thankfully this was a really good album from them.

---------------

The next morning the CD was still blasting away but my headphones had fallen off, getting up I paused my laptop and went to find breakfast, it was Saturday so thankfully no work today and I could take it slow. Tom's door was closed, lucky girl, anyways breakfast called.

After I had eaten they still hadn't got up, not my job to wake them, I went back to my room for another listen on Fetch's new album. A few hours later I heard the front door slam, guess date three had gone great, back to date one with a new one I then, well that sucks for her I guess. Leaving my room I saw Tom dressed like he was heading to work for some reason. "Hey man, Jennifer is gone, sorry if we kept you up, she was a screamer." he chuckled, before I could even get the words out he cut me off, "So I have to head in to work for a bit, not sure how long some new guy messed up a clients project and I have to fix it." And he was out the door in a blink, alone again I guess.

It was afternoon at this point, I cleaned up my room and went to run some laundry, thinking, fuck it I'm alone I'll blast Fetch's new album on the massive speakers Tom bought. And that's how Tom found me 2 hours later, jamming out folding my laundry in the living room. "Shit what are you doing!" I just heard him scream over the speakers. "What sorry I was just listing to this new CD you brought me, it's so good Tommy." I yelled back. He was trying to cover his ears but it wasn't helping I saw him bobbing his head but he was off rhythm, silly Tommy.

Tom ran over and shut the speakers off, "Not out here man, you can't listen to this out here, I got it for you, special." That was so sweet of him, oh well I guess. I finished folding my laundry and dragged it to my room, it was odd though as I was putting it away I swear I heard literally the same song from the Fetch album playing from Tom's room, weird. The rest of the night was boring though for some reason I couldn't sleep. I'd been up listening to the album for hours and decided I needed to let off some tension so I fired up my laptop and logged into my favorite porn site.

After 10 minutes of trying though none of my normal girl next door amature videos were doing it for me and I found myself looking around finally landing on a more aggressively "pornstar" type of videos, blonde, big tits, tattoos, you know the type. This was hitting a spot tonight for sure, the girls were all total bimbos and the studs fucking them were huge all over, muscles, giant pornstar cocks and the loads they dropped on their fake tits were awesome. I came so fast, cleaned up and went to sleep, I swear though I heard Tommy playing the new album in his room across the hall, hypocrite.

---------------

When I woke up the next day Tom was up and already hanging out in the kitchen. "Oh hey Kev, morning." He was sipping a coffee and making breakfast. "I made you some to apologize for yelling at you last night, sorry man I was just stressed from work I guess." Taking the plate we sat and ate together at the table, like some odd couple type family. I helped him do the dishes afterwards too, but more like rinse the shit and dump it into the dishwasher, I hated doing chores like this.

I was about to head up to my room and do some work while listening to that new album for like the dozenth time when Tom stopped me. "Oh hey the guy that messed up the clients project I had to fix went and gave me this DVD he had, said it was that new superhero movie that's still in theaters." I eyed the blank DVD case, "You know not really my thing but I know you wanted to see it, though it's probably just a bad recording, but if you want to, I don't know hang out and watch it, I'd be down, who knows maybe I will like it." I nodded, even if it was just some camera recording of the screen I was dying to see this one.

Tom went and turned on the TV and stereo while I went and got us a couple soda's. Sitting down he pushed play and I handed him his drink sitting back ready for the movie. The next thing I knew I blinked as the credits were rolling, my mouth was watering and as I looked at Tommy he was actually drooling. "Tom, hey Tom, you good man?" He blinked and stood up, "Uh yeah I'm good, just need to um use the bathroom." As he turned I noticed a wet mark on his crotch, and realized I too had one, weird. I reached for my soda and it was still full, that movie must have been so good.

When I heard him leave the bathroom I went in myself, my underwear were covered in my own cum, "well that's never happened before", I thought, oh well, better piss and get changed real quick so Tommy doesn't notice. After I was done pissing I cleaned up my dick as best I could and threw my underwear into the dirty laundry, noticing Tommy's were there too, weird.

Once I was back downstairs after a fresh pair of underwear I saw Tom was back on the couch, he must have heard me because he said. "Hey Kevin, I uh actually really liked that movie and was going to watch it again right now, you want to um join me." I sat down with my best friend as he pushed play and we leaned into each other.

It was dark this time when I came back around, Tom was still leaned into me, eyes glazed over and drooling. I noticed I was drooling too and that I had cum my panties again. I shifted waking Tom out of his daze in the process and launched for the bathroom. Once inside I stripped my underwear off and cleaned myself for a second time in a day, for some reason though this time I didn't immediately throw my underwear in the laundry.

Instead I brought them to my face and inhaled deep. For some reason my cummies smelled so good, I wondered if they would taste as good. Before I could find out though Tom was knocking on the door, "Hey Kevin I need to use the bathroom too!" I quickly stashed my underwear and threw my shorts back on and opened the door. As Tom squeezed by me I could see an even bigger wet spot on his short this time.

Back in my room I tried to sleep but again I couldn't and needed release. I opened my laptop and fired up the slutty bimbo pornstar videos again, they were good but just not as good as last night so I kept searching. Somehow I ended up on this really slutty hypno type stuff, like I knew that stuff didn't work but it was really hot and my dick was super hard. Even though I had cum twice already today it didn't take me long and I was cumming into my hand in no time.

Fresh, the smell of my cum was almost intoxicating this time, without thinking I brought it to my lips and with my mouth watering licked my hand clean, I was right it did taste good. I finished licking my hand clean and got into bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

---------------

The next morning I woke up on my alarm and got ready to head to work. When I got downstairs I saw Tom asleep on the couch with the TV on but the DVD screen saver going, guess he couldn't sleep. I shook him awake and reminded him he had work and was going to be late before heading out the door myself.

Work was boring and slow, for some reason all I wanted to do all day was watch that new movie or jerk off and lick my cummies, you know like a good girl. Anyway when work was finally over, I hopped in my car and headed home, but that's not where I ended up, I was downtown, parked behind a porn store. I knew the place, had been here once before to get gag gifts for a buddies bachelor party, but not sure how or why I got here today. Before I knew it I was walking through the door, and up and down the isles, I wasn't seeing anything catching my eye though until I got to the back corner, there was a sign that said "Video Booths, One Person Only".

I ducked around the corner following the dimly lit hallway until I came to an open door, the room was empty and the small TV was playing an ad loop or something. I closed and locked the door behind me and looked through the videos, finally finding that hot Hypno stuff, so I threw that on and was instantly hard. Before I got my pants open I heard a knock from my side, looking over at it I saw a large mans hand poking through motioning for me to come closer.

I don't know why but I did just that, as I got closer his hand pulled back and I saw him push his cock through the hole. For some reason I thought "Good girls kneel for a nice cock." so I did, his smell was intoxicating, I put my lips to his shaft and gave his nice cock a kiss, then moved up and placed the head at my lips. Parting my lips slightly he got the hint and pushed into my mouth, the taste was divine, I couldn't believe I hadn't done this sooner. He only got a few inches into my willing mouth when I gagged, he pulled back and tried again but I gagged even harder, drool coming out of my mouth and nose.

This random stranger pulled his cock fully out of my mouth and back through the hole and I whimpered, quickly though his hand came through holding a small dark vial, "Sniff cocksucker" as I put first one nostril and then the other up to it and inhaled I thought "Good girls obey". When I had finishing inhaling he put his cock back through and I dove on it as my mind exploded, I gagged still but less so and pushed through it until his whole cock was in my mouth with just the tip tickling my throat.

Pulling back I left just the tip in my mouth and then slammed my face back down all the way this time I barely gagged. The third time I did this there as no gag at all and the forth time I heard him moan and then his cock pulsed in my mouth. His cum tasted even better than mine, as I was cleaning the last of his cum off his cock he pulled back and out through the hole. "Good job cock sucker" he said then I heard the door to his booth open and close.

I stood up and looked down at myself, I had drool and cum all down the front of my shirt but that didn't seem to matter at the moment I was still buzzing from the strangers cum. Walking out of my booth the hall was empty, as was the store except for the clerk. On my way back out to my car I saw a rack of slutty lingerie and without thinking grabbed a handful of new panties. As I was paying for them the clerk smiled at me and placed a dark sealed vial into my bag, "No charge cock sucker" I was still buzzing and smiled back as I walked out the door.

Oddly Tommy was pulling in to home just before me, I wasn't buzzing anymore after the drive so grabbed my spare hoodie from the back seat and quickly threw that on before getting out of the car. Tommy was doing the same and held his laptop bag in front of him for some reason. Not wanting to get caught with my purchases stashed in my own laptop bag I went straight to my room after greeting Tommy.

The rest of the night was quite, dinner was quick and easy and we barely talked, then off to bed. Once in my room I dumped my new collection of panties out on my bed and put a cute black thong on before putting the rest away and laying down for bed. I tucked the strange dark vial into my laptop bag for safety, I was guessing it was the same stuff I had on my knees in the booth. Thankfully I was asleep quick tonight and slept reliving my encounter with the store clerk all night in my dreams.

---------------

The next morning I discarded my thong on top of the laundry basket before grabbing a quick shower. I put on a cute white g-string before heading out the door for work, Tommy had already left for work it seemed, his car was gone anyways. Just like yesterday work was boring and I was not focused at all, I kept replaying sucking that clerks cock over and over, somehow though I got through the day. Getting in my car instead of heading home I drove back to the store.

When I walked in he was behind the counter again, there were a few other people in the store this time as I milled around looking at nothing in particular. I was so spaced out I didn't notice that the store had cleared out until I felt the clerk come up behind me and slap my ass. "I knew you would want more, just didn't think it would be so soon slut." I moaned at the word and started to make my way out back again, "Don't worry about that I locked up we are alone, now come here and suck my cock again."

I moved to him and got on my knees in front of him, because "Good girls kneel for cock", he unzipped and pulled his juicy cock out for me. The first taste I got had me buzzing all over again, here I was on my knees sucking this nameless strangers cock in the middle of a store, I started leaking in my g-string. Sadly though I gagged again after only about half his length, without missing a beat the clerk was holding another vial under my nose and I very quickly had him back in my throat like a good cock sucker.

The clerk pulled out again though after only one deep thrust, "Turn around sissy, show my that cute ass wearing the panties you bought yesterday." I was buzzing hard when I slowly slid my pants down and turned to show him the white g-string like a good slut. I felt his big hands on my ass spreading my cheeks apart, then one of his fingers brushed my hole and I moaned at the touch. The clerk pulled my g-string so hard it broke and the next thing I felt was a cold liquid dripping onto my hole followed by his finger again rubbing it in.

When his finger slid into me I moaned again, he continued with one for a minute then added a second which hurt a bit, he stayed with two in me for a minute or two before removing them both. He shifted around and I felt him press the tip of his cock up to my slick freshly fingered hole. When he pushed it wouldn't go in and hurt like hell, I yelped and pulled away but the clerk had his hand around my waste and pulled me back to him, his shaft sliding up my ass over my hole. He reached around with his free hand and placed the vial under my nose again, I inhaled deep first in one and then the other, "Hold it in sissy" I did as I was told until he said "now release" as I did I felt him press his cock head into my hole again, this time It slide right in and felt amazing!

He slowly fed all of his cock meat into my spasming willing hole while I moaned underneath him, I had no idea this felt so good, I was addicted. It felt like forever but finally his balls touched mine and I knew he had his whole cock in me, I moaned even louder at the thought. He pulled out all the way and spit on my hole before slamming back into me, I screamed through the pain. Sensing this he placed the vial under my nose again, soon the pain was gone as he began to fuck me slowly. He lasted much longer this time and I was feeling amazing, his pumping got harder and more erratic until I heard him moan above me and then dump his load inside me.

I was panting, I was buzzing but I hadn't cum yet again, as he softened inside me he slipped out and growled a "Don't move" at me before walking away. I waited as his hot load began to leak out of me, but only for a minute when I heard him come back up behind me. I felt him place something smooth at my hole and push, he kept pushing forcing this thing into my ass as it stretched me so good, finally with a moan from me the object got smaller and sucked into my ass. "Good sissy, didn't want that to go to waste on you." He then threw a hot pink thong in front of me and told me they were on the house.

Standing I put them on pulling them up snug against the plug he had put in my ass. By the time I had my pants back on he was unlocking the shop door, opening back up for customers, I walked to the counter as he motioned me over. He had a small bag in front of him, "Here you go Sissy, I know you'll like our complimentary gift bag for repeat customers. Taking the bag he ushered me out the door without giving me a moment to look inside it, I put it in my laptop bag and vowed to see what was in there tonight and headed home.

---------------

I was still buzzing when I got home and didn't even register the random car parked out front of the house. I unlocked the door and went inside not worried about Tommy or the fact that a stranger had just cum in my ass and I had loved it. However when I got through the door I heard a load moan and a very aggressive growling coming from the living room, "I always knew you were a sissy Tom, you almost begged me to take you didn't you, cornered me yesterday and sucked my cock after work and now begged me to fuck your little sissy ass, is that right sissy.....answer me when I am talking to you slut."

I heard Tommy moan out a "YES I'm a sissy and I love your huge cock in my ass." quietly I peaked around the corner looking into the living room. Tommy was on his knees with a huge muscle stud behind him slamming into him, they were facing away from me and couldn't see me, but I could see my black thong dangling from Tommy's ankle, "That BITCH! Stealing my clothes, I would have shared if she asked, dumb slut." I thought. I kept watching until I heard him yell "Here it comes you pathetic dumb sissy slut, take my fucking cum." as he filled her up she moaned and her body went limp, he moaned sliding into her as he unloaded, I moaned at the scene in front of me.

12