Unwound

Story Info
A work party leads to a threesome in a music store.
1.4k words
4.19
11.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raucous laughter courses down the table as our boss toasts us. It's been a long day, loading out from last day at the Renaissance Festival only a few hours before. I roll my head side to side, working out the aches the Pinot Grigio hasn't relieved. The chair is pressed against my underbust corset, and I shift to free the laces that are caught under me. Nick has been quiet for most of the meal. He grabs his glass and catches my eye. As I raise my own glass his stormy blue eyes flicker, which normally means he's about to throw out a quip. Instead, his free hand slowly trails under the tablecloth down my forearm and up my thigh. It rests on my corset, plucking at the taut X just above the center knot. He gently grips it and starts slowly pulling me towards him.

I arch my brow and check to see if anyone has noticed. Maddie sitting to my right flashes me a grin. Of course she would have seen all of this. I groan a little. I've been their manager, crushing his inappropriate behavior for months. As she leans over, my shoulders prickle awaiting her jab. "Can I help?" she whispers behind me to Nick, who lights up at the prospect. Coming back into her seat, she brushes her breast against my arm, my breath lost as I realize she's flirting. She grabs a loop and gently draws it away until I can feel the knot starting to shift. Nick grabs the other loop and I sit up straight, shuddering a bit and gripping my glass unsteadily. Are they really going to undo me here? I put my glass down and turn, leaning back against Nick, looking at Maddie. "Let's continue this back at the shop," I offer, pursing my lips as Maddie bounces in her seat. She's an adorable lanky blonde, and normally very prim. Not tonight.

We walk up the hill to the parking lot. As our friends pile into their cars, we round the corner to a walkway just out of sight. I grab Maddie by the hip for a slow kiss. Her face is streaked red from the cold, and I brush her cheek, and tug on her ear with a smirk. Nick is feeling left out, and he presses up against her back. Maddie stiffens and breaks away from us, murmuring "I only want to play with her." Nick steps back hesitantly, his cavalier demeanor slipping. He scratches behind his ear then looks over at me, meekly saying "Well then we can take turns." Lucky me.

I wrap my hands around Maddie's shoulder blades, bringing her into me tightly, and nuzzle her neck. She's a little sweaty, and I inhale jasmine, earthy and sweet, as I move up her neck to just below her jaw. She whimpers as I bring one hand to her ribs and under her breast, feeling her swell with a slow inhale. Her long hair trails in front of her face. I brush it away, admiring how it catches the light. Nick perks up as I come over to finger his collar and stroke down his chest. I'm feeling a bit heady as I ask, "Do you need to pick up any-" He stops me a bruising kiss, grabbing me by the hips and pressing me into the wall. "I'm fully equipped," he says, showing me a couple of packets before shoving them back in his pocket. His swelling cock rocking into my thigh sends a flush up my body. I pull away, gasping, "Okay then, let's play."

Pulling out my keys I stride to the front door of the shop. I disable the alarm as they trail in behind me. I lock us in, keeping the lights off. Nick starts walking up the stairs. We make our way carefully to the center of the top floor, the guitar room.

I sit on the stool in front of the window, the streetlight casting my long shadow onto the faded Persian rug. I bring my hands behind me to start unlacing, but Nick grabs my wrist. He slides his hands up to my shoulders and squeezes. "May I?" he asks, and I nod. He pulls through the knot swiftly, but keeps the tension on once he has the laces free in his fists. I feel him slowly bring his hands together, and the corset slips open. I unhook it, one clasp at a time from the bottom, looking at Maddie who is kneeling on the floor. She starts taking off her blouse, a shock of pale skin in the shadows. Her small pink nipples are already rising. Sliding her hands over her belly and across her breasts, Maddie watches as Nick slides his hands to pull the corset away. He pulls my dress down and undoes my bra, tossing it aside. Feeling my breasts and ribs floating free after so much restraint, I sigh and rub my back on Nick's crotch.

Maddie hikes up my dress and starts licking me with no warning. I yelp and shudder. Nick grabs my neck to hold me in place while he unzips and pulls out his cock. He's big, and his thick head is slipping down back of my throat. Delicious. He hums contentedly, playing with my breasts. I start to play with his balls which earns me a vigorous throat fucking. He stops just after his cock starts to twinge.

Nick takes off his glasses and goes down on me as Maddie and I make out. His stubble grazing my hip, I shudder as he blows on me. I'm adrift between her lips and his. Eventually he lets me up off the stool, and I come to my knees in front of Maddie, who is standing there, a little shy. Cute.

I unbutton her pants, and slip my fingers under the waistline of her panties, burying my nose in her labia. I brush my lips against the fabric. I've never tasted a woman before. I take my time, nipping her thighs, peppering her with kisses. She shifts forward so she can lay back on the stool, bringing her legs up and over my shoulders and stroking my hair, which always riles me up.

My ankles are roughly spread apart, and I barely catch myself on my hands. Nick brushes the back of his hand over my ass and swats it. He presses down until I can feel the buckles of my boots dig into my calves. Licking my legs, he traces his way up to my lower back. I circle my tongue over the edge of Maddie's panties and glide my tongue up her folds, already wet for me. "What a gorgeous pussy" I say, looking up at her insistent face. Better not stop. My jaw hovers near her ass as I clamp down onto her clit. Maddie grinds up into me, but I press down on her belly to get a better angle.

I lose steam when Nick slides a finger into me. I look back at him. His eyes are hidden in the shadows, but a feral grin glimmers as he presses another finger up and back. He hooks me with his grip and I moan, sinking down onto Maddie's thigh for a break. She isn't having that and guides me back onto her. He reaches around for my breast while he works inside me, building up a frenzied pace that I try to match with my tongue. I roll onto his hand.

"I want you to come on my face," I growl at Maddie, who looks pleased but a little shocked. She brings her feet back to the ground, and I shift them further apart with my shoulder.

I'm not in the mood for slow and sweet any longer. Nick is unwrapping a condom as I slide my tongue into Maddie, my chin pressed against her ass. I speed up, and realize that Maddie's moans are echoing off the guitars. A cacophony of sounds erupt as Nick thrusts into me. Maddie is panting as I am humming into her pussy, and Nick grunts with each new stroke. We pick up our pace. I wrap my boots around his waist, hooking my feet together. Now he's pushing into my cervix, and I grip onto Maddie's legs with my arms. It's almost too much, but we persist. I am shaking hard as Maddie starts to scream. The strings catch every breath, and they vibrate long after we finish.