Unwrapping Becca

Story Info
'Twas the night I fucked my wife's younger sister.
2.1k words
4.29
52k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kent86
kent86
47 Followers

Becca flipped a braid over her shoulder dismissively.

"What? It's not like you two aren't fucking like rabbits anyway, am I right?"

I looked away. This wasn't the kind of conversation I was going to have with my wife's nineteen-year-old sister.

"Wait, you're not? You're not fucking??" She was up on all fours next to me on the couch cushions.

She put a hand to her forehead and then gestured at me as if to say, But just look at you!

"My sister is suck a fucking idiot!" she said, laughing as she rolled backward, pulling her knees up to her chest.

She was barefoot, in cute gray cotton shorts. I remembered how much I liked her legs. I tried not to look too hard.

She reared up and punched my arm.

"So what? Do you have like blue balls or something?" she asked.

Then she leaned close and lowered her voice.

"Or are you getting your rocks off in other ways?"

I frowned at her. In reply, she just bit her lip and winked.

"I thought so."

She stood up quickly and began to pace in front of me on her tiptoes, scrolling through ideas in her mind.

"So," she said. "I'm just thinking out loud here..."

She turned and faced me, squaring her shoulders. In the shorts and cropped tee, with her hair braided into long brown pigtails that fell down her shoulders, she was the very picture of a bad decision.

"I'm here for the whole holiday break," she said. "Two whole weeks."

She bit her lip again and looked down sheepishly, before she glanced back up.

"What do you say..."

She bent at the waist and put a hand to the side of her mouth, looking conspiratorially toward the backyard where Jenny was taking a work call.

"...I help you with your little—" She glanced down at my crotch. "—'problem'?"

--

All afternoon I thought about it. What I had agreed to, wordlessly, with a single nod, while my eyes had painted my sister-in-law's body with layer on layer of open lust.

In the kitchen as I chopped carrots for dinner, she came up alongside me and traced a hand down over my crotch, whispering in my ear, "I can't wait to get you out of these clothes later."

I twitched against her hand, and she squeezed back.

At the dinner table, with my wife, her parents and Becca all chattering about mundane stuff, I said virtually nothing. How could I possibly focus on anything besides the one thing I could never talk about out loud?

It was a mercifully short dinner as family dinners go, and afterward we circled a fire in the living room, each of us taking turns to go and change into our Christmas pajamas and strut the hallway catwalk to the delighted cheers of the other four family members.

When it was Becca's turn, she ducked out of sight into our spare bedroom for several minutes. I wondered what she'd put on. Should I be afraid?

When she emerged, I sighed with relief. She was covered up, thankfully.

We all cheered, and I blushed slightly, trying to make sure my cheers weren't conspicuously louder than anyone else's.

She wore a full-length thermal onesie in red, with a printed pattern of tiny white snowflakes. Her cute braids emerged from under a Santa cap on top of her head.

But as she spun around dutifully, showing off the whole thing, I noticed an important detail: A cloth flap extended up across her buttocks in the back, two silver snaps the only things separating me from the guiltiest of pleasures.

She looked over her shoulder at me and winked, before dancing across the room and planting herself a little too close to me on the carpet.

When my wife got up to go change into her own PJs and my father-in-law got up to put another log on the fire, Becca leaned close to me and whispered, "Easy access, just for you."

She took the Santa cap off and placed it over my crotch, sliding a hand beneath it and tugging at my clothed cock.

"I hope you're ready for me," she said softly, "because I'm sooo ready for you." Then she licked my ear.

I jumped.

"All right everyone," I said, getting up quickly from the carpet. "I'm going to make some hot chocolate. Who wants some?"

"Ooh, I do!" Becca said. She jumped up. "I'll help."

That was not what I had intended, but there was nothing I could say to stop her.

In the kitchen, she wrapped her arms around me from behind and slid a hand down inside my pants. I felt her slender, cool fingers close around my cock.

"Oh, you're so warm," she said. "And big."

She stepped around me and placed herself between me and the kitchen counter, biting her lip as she grabbed my shirt and pulled me close.

And for the first time, I felt my sister-in-law's lips against mine. She kissed me hard, opening her lips wide. They were soft and warm, and her tongue was inside my mouth before I could protest.

She grabbed my hand roughly and pressed it against one of her breasts.

I groaned into her mouth. Her breast was soft and small, a B-cup like her sister's. It fit perfectly in my hand.

She wrapped a leg around me and pulled my cock against her groin. I ground into her eagerly, holding her and kissing her back.

We stayed like that for what felt like a full minute, warm and entwined, hips bucking against each other, doing what we absolutely should not have been doing.

Finally, she pulled back and looked at me.

"Fuck me," she whispered, with a furtive glance toward the entrance to the kitchen.

"What?" I said. "No, I can't. Jenny's going to be out any second."

"So do it quick," she said.

Without wasting a second, she turned around, pulling open the flap of the pajamas and presenting her naked buttocks, bending over against the counter and raising herself up on her tiptoes.

I was so horny at that point that almost no amount of discretion remained. I tugged at the zipper of my jeans and freed my cock, stepping close and worming it between Becca's legs.

"Mmmm," she moaned. With one hand, she reached back and guided me against her opening, and then I pushed myself into her.

From the living room came the sound of Christmas music. Outside the window, a dog barked.

I braced my feet against the kitchen floor and thrust the full length of my cock into Becca's vagina while I cupped her breasts from behind, groping and squeezing.

Her body was lithe and lean like her sister's, but a little slimmer and more fit. I had dreamed of doing this exact thing since the second I'd met her and seen those pretty doe eyes and gorgeous toned figure. But I had never allowed myself to believe I'd actually get the chance.

"You feel amazing, Kent," she whispered, looking back and resting her chin against her shoulder.

Our eyes met, and she whispered, "By the way, I'm on the pill. You can cum inside me." Her eyelashes fluttered.

At that exact moment, I heard my in-laws cheer from the living room. Jenny had apparently just come out in her PJs.

I gripped Becca's breasts hard and grunted one last time as I slammed her against the countertop. My body jerked, and I clenched my jaw to keep from yelling as I emptied a huge dose of semen into her.

I buried my lips against her shoulder, holding her while I twitched.

"Becca," I sputtered. "Ungh, yess..."

"Kent, mmmm..." She placed a hand over mine on top of her breast and squeezed. She wiggled her butt playfully against me.

I pulled myself out of her slowly and she grabbed a napkin from the counter, dutifully wiping the head of my cock and tucking it back inside my jeans. With deft fingers, she zipped me back up and patted my crotch.

"Guess we should see about that hot cocoa," she said with a wink.

--

After midnight, I rolled over and checked my phone. On cue, the screen lit up.

"I'm ready if you are," the message said.

I got up and pulled off my shirt, tiptoeing to the bedroom door, being as careful as I could not to wake Jenny.

I opened the door and slipped out, closing it gently behind me.

A few steps down the hall, light spilled from under the door to the guest bathroom. The shower was running.

I turned the handle. It was unlocked.

Becca was sitting on the counter waiting for me, her legs spread wide, completely naked.

I gaped in awe. She was even more perfect than I had imagined.

"Get in here, you," she said softly. I closed the door behind me, and with a tug at the waistband of my boxer briefs, I was naked too.

I was on her immediately. We kissed hard, and my cock throbbed against her clit. She grabbed it and rubbed me back and forth against her, groaning as I moved my lips down her neck.

We didn't waste a second. I was inside her and pressing her back against the mirror, one arm wrapped firmly around her lower back, the other roving over her smooth skin.

She felt amazing. Her legs flexed against me, gripping me and pulling me in. I clutched frantically at her breasts, her thighs, her butt.

We tried our best not to make noise, but a few minutes in, she twitched spontaneously against me and yelped, throwing a hand over her mouth.

We looked at each other, worried for a second that someone might have heard, and then we giggled. She had climaxed without warning.

I'd never even seen my wife have an orgasm, but it turned out that her sister was an orgasm machine: That would be the first of seven she'd have before we were through.

We moved into the shower, standing under the jets while our hands moved all over each other's bodies. With the door locked and curtain pulled, it was the most privacy we'd ever shared together. I felt safe, and more turned on than I had ever been in my life.

Becca blew me off once, taking my full load in her mouth and rinsing her tongue clean under the water while I watched. She nursed me back to life with her hands, batting my cock against her cute little cone-shaped breasts, flicking the head at each of her nipples.

Standing, she propped one long leg up on the side of the tub, and I stood behind her, entering her easily and taking her deep from behind. She was slicker and tighter than her sister, and she moved her body more than Jenny while she fucked, twisting and splaying her limbs and tossing her hair. It was mesmerizing.

I pinned her roughly against the tile wall of the shower, tugging one of her braids as I emptied myself into her again, pulsing and grunting. She reached back under me as I came, cupping my balls and stroking them gently with her fingers.

Going to bed with Becca hadn't been part of the plan, but I found myself a few minutes later holding her hand as we tiptoed naked across the hall to her room.

We rolled into bed, limbs laced together and my cock buried inside her, warm and wet while we gripped each other.

"God yes," I moaned into her shoulder.

Her hands played in my hair.

"Kent," she said.

"Yes Becca?" I twitched inside her, and she snickered.

"I've wanted to fuck you ever since I met you," she said.

I smiled. "So have I."

She raised her eyebrows and grinned. "Haha! No way?"

I nodded.

She kissed me, rolling me onto my back and straddling me, her chest pressed to mine as she pumped her hips up and down on my cock.

My hands slid up and down her back while she worked, cupping and squeezing her butt. I felt a monster orgasm building.

Becca reared up on top of me, and the moon through the window painted her slender torso a ghostly blue. I reached up and squeezed both her breasts as I came inside her for the third time that day.

"Fuck," she said.

She closed her eyes, and her legs quivered against me as she came too.

--

I blinked awake at the shaft of sun stabbing at my eyelids.

For several moments I was in a dream state, my mind fogged. Then suddenly, I sat up.

I glanced down at the bed next to me.

"No," I said. "Nononono..."

Becca lay there, sleeping soundly, her naked body half-covered by the sheets, one long slender leg and cute round butt cheek exposed.

I looked at my watch. It was dead.

So was I.

kent86
kent86
47 Followers