Unwrapping Christmas Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know you're never getting that shirt back," Jade said as she and Jax watched Molly scamper away.

Jax sighed. "Yeah, probably not."

Jade kissed his cheek. "That was sweet of you though."

"Practical is all."

"Uh huh, sure."

****

The siblings weren't discovered in their sexy shenanigans, and Jade and Jax were greeted warmly by their parents. The whole family lazed around for Christmas morning, drinking coffee, eating delicious food, and generally just enjoying each other's company.

Later on in the day, various other family members showed up for Christmas dinner. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins appeared at various times, and the house was quite ridiculously busy for a while.

All throughout, Molly, Jade, and Jax shared the memory of their time together during the night, and the cum still safely hidden away in Molly and Jade's pussies. The latter fact acting as something lingering to enjoy during some of the dull, frantic, or awkward parts of having a large amount of family in a not so large house.

Little moments of privacy were a luxury, and were often taken dangerous advantage of. Molly found she could hardly slip to the kitchen for a moment without either Jade or Jax sneaking in behind her and kissing her neck or running a hand up her shirt. She appreciated the attention, of course, but it kept her dreadfully horny at inconvenient times.

She tried to get back at her sibs and get some sneaky feels of them in return, but they were better at that particular game than she was. They had far more devious, naughty minds than she did, no matter what they claimed about her.

Jade and Jax, in a somewhat more direct and aggressive fashion, found a few minutes to sneak into the bathroom together and make out. It wasn't necessarily a smart decision, give the risk of discovery and how aroused they got each other just before sitting down to dinner, but it was fun.

All three siblings were looking forward to nighttime finally arriving again, even if it wouldn't necessarily hold the excuse of 'opening presents' this time. They could improvise. They were good at that.

By the time extended family had all vacated the house, the sibs were exhausted. It had been a busy day, and they hadn't had nearly enough sleep.

Still, they sat with their parents and spent some time opening actual presents from under the tree. It all went pretty casual and fun until Molly gave Jade and Jax a pair of scarves she'd knitted them.

"Oh wow, you made these?" Jade asked.

"Mmhm! I've been learning," Molly said proudly. "They aren't even bad. And I'm gonna get better."

"They're really nice," Jax said. "And I didn't even think you were gonna get me anything," he said with a faint teasing glint in his eye.

Their mom, without realizing it, made his offhand comment quite a retroactively dangerous one. "Don't tell me you didn't get your baby sister anything," she said.

Jax froze and tried to formulate a response that didn't hint at what, in fact, Molly's presents had consisted of. He really hadn't thought this part through.

"Uh... well...."

"It's..." Jade volunteered, trailing off without being any help at all.

Molly only giggled as her brother and sister struggled not give anything away, without seeming heartless on Christmas. It truly wasn't that big a deal, and they were only being teased, but in their sleep-deprived states her sibs weren't playing it off so smoothly.

"Silly Mom," Molly said. She swiped a pair of discarded bows from some wrapping on the floor. She placed one each on Jax and Jade's heads. "They're my presents this year."

So saying, Molly collapsed with dramatic flair across her siblings' laps and stretched out happy and content.

"You play a dangerous game, li'l sis," Jax murmured so low no one else could hear.

Molly grinned beatifically and closed her eyes, just enjoying the moment. There was no danger. She'd made a calculated comment to get a reaction from her sibs and parents, but very different ones in each case.

Their Mom was only too happy. "Just when I think you all are going to grow out of being just the cutest little things...." She rushed out of the room. "Let me get my camera."

"Just you wait 'til we get you alone tonight," Jade whispered in the same hushed tones as Jax had used.

Molly's smile grew wider.

The click of a camera announced their mom's return, and a photo being taken to commemorate the scene of three loving siblings. And despite some grumblings for show, all three were happy to have the picture taken. It would make a good memory.

Another picture was taken later on of much the same pose, only with Jade and Jax asleep and leaning on each other. Molly was still on their laps and pretending to be asleep. She'd been pretending for a while, all through her brother and sister sneaking inappropriate feels of her when they had the chance.

She knew she really would be in trouble when their mom and dad went to bed that night. She'd get all ganged up on, no doubt about it. Just the thought made her all warm inside, and more than a little wet. It was, indeed, a wonderful Christmas.