Up Above The City

Story Info
Patrick and Sameera play on a balcony high above London.
2.8k words
4.35
7.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Editing and feedback kindly provided by EditingAlix.)

The heat in London was oppressive. It had been so for what felt like weeks. The summer sun roasted the cramped concrete and brick of the city for twelve hours straight during the day. Both the Underground and the Overground were inhuman--metal tubes full of bodies, heat and stench. The Thames was, of course, no help. The lazy river could only cool a body down if it were submerged in it. And a dunk in the river would be worse than the heat.

The night was no better. The straining bricks and tarmac released the heat of the day, causing the darkness to be as unbearable as the hours of sunshine. Only instead of glorious sunshine, it scorched the inky blackness of night that you only find in the depths of summer.

Patrick was lucky, to an extent. He lived on the ninth floor of a block of apartments in East London. He could stand on his balcony and feel a token gesture of a breeze on his face and was high enough to look out at the urban sprawl below him. Despite it being the wrong side of midnight, Patrick couldn't sleep. Neither could London, it seemed. The streets below were still busy with taxis, food delivery drivers and groups of people milling about. In the distance, to the south, the undying lights of Canary Wharf shone.

This must have been the fourth night on the bounce that Patrick had done this--stood on his balcony in just his boxers with a cold drink, looking at the glittering pillars of capitalism dotting the horizon. Despite the oppressive heat, it was strangely peaceful gazing out on the people below, small as bugs scurrying about while he remained unseen.

The balcony door suddenly slid open behind him. Sameera stepped out and joined him at the railing without saying a word. Her flat was on the second floor of a converted house up in Walthamstow, and it was considerably hotter than his. When the heat wave struck, she had moved into his without permission or apology. It was a bit forward considering they had only been a couple for a few months. But he hadn't objected; if anything, he wasn't sure if he wanted her to go back home ever again.

"Did I wake you?" he asked. He was too used to living alone. Making noise in the early hours was never an issue. He had tried to get ice out the freezer as stealthily as he could, but it wasn't easy.

"Not really. I was only dozing. There's no way I can sleep in this heat."

Patrick stole a glance at her. She was wearing a raggedy pair of his gym shorts and a white vest top. She hadn't bothered to put a bra on; the limp excuse of a breeze was already making her nipples stiff against the thin fabric. He held his glass out to her. The ice cubes in it clinked gently. She grabbed it and took an eager swig.

"What you looking at out here, Pad-pad?" Pad-pad was the nickname she had given him almost immediately. He didn't mind it. Pad-Pad and Sammy. They were a cute couple, he had been told; they deserved cute nicknames.

"Not much. Just the pretty lights. Really, I'm just out here to try cool down a little bit."

Sam nodded, before draining the glass of water. They stood together side by side, staring out over the metropolis, the sounds of traffic and life struggling to echo out from below them.

After a while Sam sidled closer to him. She lifted his arm and tucked herself underneath it. Patrick's nose became full of the scent of her. It was a mix of tea-tree body wash and sweat. He drank it in. There was something pleasant to it--an animal smell that appealed to the caveman that lived somewhere in the depths of his psyche.

"Don't do that. I stink."

"You do. But I'm sure I do as well."

"N'ah, you always smell nice. It's your most infuriating quality."

They stood there in silence for a while. He continued to breathe in her musk and felt the press of her body against him. His hand slowly drifted to the thin fabric covering her backside. He cupped her cheek and pulled her even closer to him. He gently squeezed and felt the soft yield of her flesh beneath the material. Sam made a sound, somewhere between a giggle and a sigh.

He gently kissed the crown of her head before working his way down to her ears and then finally to her neck. His hand remained clamped to her bottom. They gently adjusted their positions so that they were face to face.

"Really? You're in the mood now?"

"It's not like we are going to be doing any sleeping tonight. We might as well try and do something positive with our time."

"The neighbours are going to see us. No one should have to endure seeing that," she replied.

"If they see us, then they should consider themselves damn lucky. Normally you would have to pay for that sort of action."

He removed his lips from her neck and kissed her hard on the mouth. After a couple of moments, Sam's lips parted, and their tongues began to entwine. The smell of Sam filled his nostrils and the taste of her mouth flooded into his. It was intoxicating.

As they kissed, his hands slowly withdrew from her apple-shaped arse, and circled around to her hips. He parted the fabric of her vest top and the old gym shorts, to find the smooth, brown skin underneath.

He pulled her closer into him, the differences in their heights suddenly more noticeable. As they kissed, he felt Sam's hands snake their way around his body. When they reached his back, one travelled north to just below his shoulder blades; the other went south. It burrowed under the hem of his boxer shorts and grabbed a handful of the flesh. He felt his blood begin to pump and the stirrings of his dick beginning to harden.

They stood there kissing for a while, their limbs entwined. Slowly, Sam's breathing became faster and shallower. As he felt his tongue on her own, he could also feel his manhood pressing into her pelvis. Only the two layers of fabric kept him from pushing into her there and then. Beneath them, the city rumbled with nocturnal life. In the distance, a blue light flashed, followed a beat later by the distant wail of a siren.

Sam broke the kiss suddenly. She slowly manoeuvred the pair of them so that her back was pressed against the balcony rail. She hooked her thumbs into the side of his underwear, and slowly nuzzled his neck.

She moved down his body, kissing his neck, then his shoulders. She lingered a while on his chest and nipples, before continuing her trip downwards. As she did so, she slowly pulled down the tight boxers he was wearing. It was wonderful teasing. Sam had told him once before that, for her, the anticipation of intimacy was just as important as the act itself.

As she reached the top of his belly, his boxers finally gave way and his prick jutted out in the hot night air.

He hadn't been naked outside for a long time. Not since childhood. It was terrifying and wonderful. Luckily the balcony didn't have any lights on. No one down below could possibly see what was going on up above them. But that didn't matter. Not to him. He was naked and outside. A neighbour getting up in the night for a glass of water could look out the window and see him in all his glory. The thought of it made him harder than an iron bar.

Sam was on her knees now. Her slow kisses had made it to his crotch. She reached the base of his dick. Instead of kissing, she jutted out her tongue and languidly licked along its length from root to tip. Before he could react, she opened her lips and took the head of his cock into her mouth. As he felt the wet warmth of her tongue on his most sensitive area, he let out a guttural groan. He involuntarily leant forward and grabbed the railing.

Sam began to slowly work his length in and out of her mouth. When they watched porn together, she would always get annoyed at women who treated a blowjob as a hard and fast activity. A cock was meant to be savoured, she would say. Loved, even. Worshipped, maybe. And that was what she was doing.

Although he was looking out at the streets below, he wasn't really watching them. His attention was entirely focussed on the beautiful woman working his cock. She pushed his manhood slowly into her mouth, let her tongue flick over his head before quickly pulling her head back. It was titillation, not a mouth-fuck. She wanted to take her time with it.

He looked down and watched her in action. She had one hand holding his shaft in place for her to suck, while the other had returned to his rear to keep him place. She looked up and stared him straight in the eyes as his manhood disappeared into her waiting mouth. He felt his knees weaken at the sensation.

The breeze picked up a little and he felt a coolness on his back. He was sweaty, probably from a mixture of the heat and Sam. It was getting too much. He could feel a tightening in his crotch. He wasn't ready for this to end.

He reached down, entwined his fingers into Sam's hair and gently gave a little pull, just to slow her down. She looked back up at him, an enquiring look on her face.

"Stand up," he whispered.

She paused for a brief second, maybe to try and work out what he intended. His cock drifted from her lips, and she stood. She had a slight wobble as she rose. The balcony floor wasn't kind on a person's knees.

Once she was standing, he grabbed her by the arms and kissed her. A full blooded, hungry kiss. As his tongue explored her mouth, he could taste the saltiness of his cock. He wasn't surprised. No one gave blowjobs like her. He must have been leaking like an old tap.

They broke the kiss. As Sam gasped for air, he spun her around so that it was her turn to face out over London. He laid a hand on the small of her back and gently applied some pressure. She got the idea and bent over as much as she could. Her chin was practically resting on the handrail.

"I can believe I'm going to let you do this," she said to the night sky.

"You want me to stop, just say the word," he responded.

Her silence was its own reply. He grabbed the gym shorts she was wearing and roughly pulled them down, exposing her pussy to the night air. She was hairless down there. He wondered what the breeze must feel like on her wetness.

He pressed up against her as she bent over. His cock slid between her legs and grazed her clit. She gave a quick hiss. He wasn't going to fuck her yet. He was much too excited; he didn't think he would last 30 seconds inside her.

He reached around her trembling thigh, brushed past his cock, and slowly began to rub her clit. She was already wet and waiting from sucking him. As he frigged her, her breathing slowed to ragged pants. For a brief second, he worried that his upstairs and downstairs neighbours might be on their balcony. But he quickly pushed those thoughts from his head. They were getting free audio porn after all; why should they complain?

Sam was close to coming. He could tell as she was getting squirmy. She had grabbed the rail, as her legs were trembling too much to keep her upright without support. He reached around her stomach to help as she bucked.

With a gasping cry that disappeared into the oppressive heat of the night, she came on his fingers, which were nearly crushed between her thighs.

They stood still like statues, as he waited for Sam to come back down to earth.

"Fuck, that was hot," she said between gasps. "I wonder if anyone heard me?"

He looked over his shoulder at the scene below. All seemed as before. No one appeared to have twigged what had just happened. What was one more scream in a night full of them, he supposed.

"I think you got away with it. Let's see how far we can push it."

"Let me take this off first..." With that, Sam pulled her white vest off her clammy skin. She tossed it to the floor next to her shorts and his crumpled boxers.

"That's better. I hate fucking with clothes on."

Her tits were shiny with sweat, and her deep, brown nipples were hard like almonds. He wanted to lick the sweat from them, but before he had the opportunity, she bent over again, presenting her arse to him like a mating display from the animal kingdom. Sam also spread her stance nice and wide for him. She looked over her shoulder at him--a look of expectancy. He didn't want to keep her waiting any more.

His dick was still rock hard from the pressure of her arse against him. He took it in hand and slowly guided it forward. She was so wet and turned on that he couldn't have missed, even at this angle.

He sunk into her cunt with ease. As he did so, he saw her eyes roll upwards and her eyelids flutter. She felt so good on his dick--warm, tight and wet. The blowjob she had given him was great, but really nothing could ever hope to compare to this. The feeling of being inside another person, to be transmitting and receiving the most primal pleasure could never be replicated.

He started to ease out of her, then in again--a slow, metronomic rhythm. Sam's head dropped, the effort of looking back at him no longer possible with the sensations she was clearly feeling.

Despite looking straight out ahead of him, he didn't really see much of anything. It was hard to concentrate on anything other than Sam's pussy. The only thing that really registered in the dim distance was a light sparking to life in a window of another tower block. He wondered who it was that had turned it on. Could they imagine that if they looked out their window, they would be making eye contact with a man deep inside his lover? Would they be able to see Sam's gorgeous tits and her face contorted in ecstasy? Would they turn away in shock, or would they linger a while? Drink the scene in? Maybe touch themselves as they watched. He hoped they did.

As he fucked her, Sam was starting to moan. She had always been partial to being taken from behind. The angle worked for her; his penis must have brushed up against her G-spot. Fucking her from behind was the easiest, most reliable way for her to come when he was inside her. Once they had discovered that, doggy was the only position Sam had any time for.

He could feel her cunt begin to tighten around him. She was going to come soon. It also made sliding his dick into her feel even more incredible. It was his turn for his legs to begin to wobble. He didn't know how much longer he would be able to last in her. He could feel the muscles in his pelvis beginning to tighten and the tingling feeling deep inside. His own groans joined Sam's.

"Oh god...I'm...gonna...cum," Sam choked out.

That tipped him over the edge. With a strangled cry, he erupted inside her. Her pussy gripped his cock like a hand as he shot rope after rope of his cum into her. Sam's cry joined his as she climaxed as well. She twitched and jerked beneath him as an electric orgasm tore through her.

The impact of their orgasms was all too much. Patrick toppled backwards and landed on his backside with a dull thud. Without his body pressed up against her, Sam's legs gave up completely and she crumpled to the floor.

Sam repositioned, toppled sideways and ended up in the crook of his arm. They lay there, on the balcony beneath the stars, their skin slick with a combination of sweat from the heat and sweat from their fucking. Sam had hooked her leg over his, rubbing her engorged pussy onto his thigh. After a minute or so, he began to feel his tepid spunk start to dribble out of her and onto his thigh. He liked it.

The sound of their breathing mingled with that of the cars, mopeds and lorries in the city streets below them. Struggling to keep his eyes open after their exertions, Patrick looked back out over the city. In the tower block in the distance, the light that had come on winked out again. Good night, Patrick thought to their theoretical audience.