Up Against the Wall

Story Info
You call me to you and I have some fun when I arrive...
1.1k words
4.44
6.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrap up my day in my home office, restarting my laptop and cleaning up from the day... I check my phone just as it goes off with a text from you saying, "Workout room, now!!" with a couple devil emojis after it. Knowing that means fun, I drop everything on the desk and rush down to the workout room, along the way I notice the house is really quiet other than your music...

I walk into the workout room and there you are across the room topless but facing the wall with your hands stretched up, your beautiful ass facing me and your hair just perfectly cascading down your bare back!! "Ma'am, have you been misbehaving in this workout room????" I say in a mock authoritative voice, seeing a shiver run through your body... "Stay right where you are, don't move a muscle!!"

"Yes sir, please don't hurt me...I'll do whatever you want, sir!!" you plead...

I shed my clothes and stride across the room, grabbing and holding both of your wrists together against the wall, I put one leg between your legs and my left hand on your left shoulder... as I make contact, I feel you shiver again... You slide your hips back and forth trying to position them right to contact my hard cock, but I pull slightly back to remind you who's calling the plays!! I lean into you, as I pull your hair back behind your ear and kiss your neck just below your ear lobe... making sure to breathe lightly on your skin, I see and feel goosebumps raise on your skin.

My left hand begins to slide down your shoulder, across your arm and onto your breast seeking out your hard nipple... still nibbling on your neck, I take your hard nub between my thumb and fingers while pinching and rolling it... "you never answered my question, were you misbehaving in here???"

You whimper a little while brushing your ass back against my crotch... "Not yet, sir!! But I'm an awfully bad girl and ready to misbehave now if you'd like that!!" So I briefly let go of your nipple and pull down your workout pants and notice the crotch of them is wet from your excitement of this scenario... once you step out of the pants, my hand resumes its body search sliding up the inside of your leg, up onto your butt cheek as it nears your hot and ready pussy just to tease you a bit longer and bring it to a stop on your waist.

Sliding my foot up against your left foot I slide your legs apart some and slide your hands down the wall slightly, causing you to push back against my cock, nestling it up against your ass/pussy area... mmmmm feel that heat!!

"Put your hands flat against the wall and don't move!!" I slide my other hand down your arm, over your shoulder, down around the sides of your boob to your waist... I hear you pout a little... "That's enough outta you tonight Missie!! Good things come to those that wait!! So put that lower lip away and enjoy yourself!!" I say with my crooked sexy smile even though you can't see it...

From your waist my hands travel around to your lower tummy and slide their way back up to those beautiful perky tits!! Wrapping a hand around each one I trap your nipples between each thumb and forefinger and give them some playful twists...

You let out a couple of purrs as I rub your nips, so I decide to move my hands back to your hips where I run them down the sides of your legs and then back up the insides when my hands bump the lower curve of your sexy ass, they quickly make a couple rubbing passes before spreading your cheeks apart to reveal your hidden treasures...

"Arch your back a little so I can explore you properly..." I say as you feel my breath on your skin... I lean in and inhale your scent and drop my rough and tough act and attack your pussy and clit with my tongue, going from one end of your slit to the other and back again, doing a few laps around each end of your pussy!! Sensing your first release is close, I focus my tongue on your clit while I plunge a finger, then two, inside in search of that g-spot!! This action triggering your first release and your pussy juices flowing down my fingers, which I use to spread your juices around your lips and stand back up behind you, grabbing your hips once again...

This time I waste no time and aim my cock directly at your wet opening and plunge it home, slapping my balls up against your clit as I bottom out... feeling the shiver of pleasure reel through your body...I slowly get my thrusting rhythm going and you look back and give me that "give it to me now" look, knowing you can't speak it at the moment but can certainly make what you need known still!!

"You may speak my love, we're done the role playing, tell me how you want it!!"

"Just give it to me and hard!!"

So I pull back to the tip and plunge him back home and repeat several times, I feel your inner muscles massaging and gripping at my cock almost begging it to stay inside you... suddenly you let out an "Oh, Ohhhh FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!!" as I drive you over the edge!!

But I'm not done with you just yet and pull my cock out and spin you to face me and pick you up against the wall and slide you back onto my cock as you wrap your legs around my waist...I slide you into a comfortable place and start kissing you as I resume plunging my cock deep inside you, bouncing you slightly up and down the wall as I go. Your body is just spasming as wave after orgasmic wave passes through you...I can feel that tell-tale tingle in my balls and tell you "I'm going to cum!!"

"Fill me up and get me off one last time, Sir!!"

Not wanting to disappoint, my thumb slides down to your clit and I start rubbing your button intensely as I thrust harder up into you and get you to orgasm number who knows, and on one last slam let loose inside you, each of us collapsing into the other.

I slowly move us to the nearby guest bedroom and lay you gently on the bed...