Up, Down and Away!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched the stars come out. There were, for some reason, quite a few shooting stars and we vied to see who could notice them first.

Eventually I yawned.

"Sorry," I murmured. "Long day."

I put my hand on his forearm. "Thank you, Duncan. It was a lovely dinner, but I am rather tired and I should go."

I could sense his disappointment. Well, I could feel my own as well.

"I'll see you up to your car," he offered.

"No need," I replied. "I walked. But I'd appreciate borrowing one of these lanterns, please."

"You plan on walking back how far in the dark? No way, Kate. May I drive you?"

"No, thanks. I don't want to put you out and I'm already in your debt for dinner."

"Won't hear of it, ma'am!"

From some men it would've been irritating. On the other hand, I was aware by now that Duncan was a real gentleman, in the best sense of the word. Oh, he'd been openly admiring my body, but that was hardly unexpected and I'd been admiring his, too. Looks cost nothing and we both had much to look at.

I found myself not entirely ready to go. I also knew that staying meant kicking this all up a notch -- or six. Did I want that? Was I ready for it?

Like a supersaturated solution, my thoughts suddenly crystalized.

Instead of getting up, I upped the ante, leaning against him and putting my arm around his bare waist.

I felt his arm slip around mine and give a tentative hug in response.

I turned to look up at him, felt his chest hair against my cheek. His eyes were dark in the flickering lamplight. His hand gently brushed my hair off my cheek.

"Duncan," I said softly, "it's too nice here to leave. I've really enjoyed myself. Would you... would you mind if I didn't go home tonight?"

There was a long pause, then Duncan's arm gave my waist a much stronger hug before his hand slid gently down to my bum and gave that a squeeze, too.

I stopped talking as his lips came down to meet mine. His tongue licked my lips and I eagerly opened at its touch, pushed mine forward to meet it.

My hand stroked his abs, down his thigh and back again. His masculine smell filled my nostrils and I breathed in deeply, feeling real arousal build within me. That boomed higher as I felt his hand cross my stomach, linger on an underboob and then slide upwards to enfold a nipple.

Both nipples sprang to attention. My heart was pounding. This was what I had been searching for, this is what my balloons had led me to.

His mouth left mine and his tongue began licking the side of my face, my ear and down to my throat. I moaned just a little. Without thinking about it, my hand dropped into the curly mass of hair at his groin, grasped his dangling sack and rolled its fragile contents in my fingers. It was his turn to hiss, then strong fingers pulled at my nipple and I gasped with pleasure.

Leaving his scrotum, my hand moved up to his now-stiffening cock, stroked lightly back and forth along its length, teased its swelling head. His lips returned to mine, hard, demanding.

I felt wetness between my thighs, opened them to greet his exploring fingers, murmured in delight as they slowly, gently swept the slippery length of my ladylips. My hips rose to meet his hand and I heard his quiet laugh in the lamplight.

Rising suddenly, he lifted me away from the creek and led me to a patch of soft grass a few feet away.

Before he could lie down, I knelt in front of him. He was hard now, balls and cock swollen with his desire. I took his pouch in my hands, gently pulling it away from his body and fondling the tender eggs within it. I looked up, smiling, to see his smile, his eyes watching as I leaned in and, with just the tip of my tongue, teased the slit in his fleshy crown.

Leaving one hand to play with his balls, I began running the fingertips of the other over his thigh, bum and abdomen. Dropping my eyes from his, I took his length -- as much as I could of it -- into my mouth, sucking gently and pumping the loose skin on the still-exposed base of his shaft. I felt his hands running through my hair and sucked harder.

My head bobbed back and forth, my nostrils filled with his male scent. From time to time, I pulled off of him and instead licked his length with the breadth of my tongue, base to tip.

Periodically I would look up to see his face, always remembering to smile broadly as I did so.

I was enjoying myself, enjoying the look of delight on his face, enjoying my ability to please him.

All too soon however, his hands on my head pushed me away.

"You're very good, Katie," he said softly. "and I'm very close."

I would have been happy to continue, but he was already pulling his slick and swollen hardness out of my hands as he lay down beside me on the grass.

I reached for him, tried to recapture his cock, but he slid down out of my reach, pushed me to lie on my back.

I gulped as I felt his beard inside my knees. His first licks on my inner thighs were very light, inflaming before they became harder, more demanding. His tongue traced its way up towards my centre. I felt my labia swell still more in response. As his one hand mounded, gently squeezed and pulled at my breast, I felt my nipples throb in their demand for his attention.

Again and again his tongue-stokes on my sensitive skin stoked the fire of my own desire, but each time stopped just short of my pussy. I was panting, almost desperate for him to finish me, to release me.

"Dammit, Duncan!" I cried. "Do me!"

In response, he pulled back entirely. I moaned in complaint, but he paid no attention. Instead, I felt strong hands on my hips. He rolled me over onto my stomach, lifted me onto my knees.

Kneeling behind me, I felt his hardness probe between my thighs. As he slowly pulled me back onto his kneeling lap, I reached down and aimed him into my opening. I leaned back onto him, my bum on his thighs, my back against his chest.

I felt him slowly slide into me, stretching my walls and filling my depths. I gasped in pleasure, gasped again as his hands swept up my side, then over my stomach to cup and hold my breasts.

Fully seated on him, I rested for a moment before beginning to rock back and forth on his cock. His arms came around me and, at each stroke, his strong fingers pulled on my nipples, pushing my passion still higher, still hotter.

I was gasping, moaning, giving short wordless cries as my orgasm approached. As it burst within me, I felt his hands pulling my hips back against him, pushing him as deep into me as he could go.

He held me there, motionless, for a minute as the wonder and joy of it burned its way through me. Eventually I sagged forward onto my elbows, still impaled on his organ. Dimly, I realized that he had not cum himself.

I could have fallen asleep right there, but his hand in mine lifted me up and walked me to a nearby tree. Sitting on a rock at its base, he leaned back against the trunk and pulled me towards him, onto his lap.

I straddled his legs and lowered myself onto his thick manhood as it glistened in the flickering lamplight. I was almost crying at the pleasure of his re-entry. He began lifting himself on his heels, but couldn't get much movement. Instead, I began rocking my hips and could feel the rim of his crown brushing up and down along the walls of my pussy.

My hands grasped his head and dragged his face into mine for a hard, passionate kiss. Our tongues probed and wrestled inside each other's mouths. His hands played with my boobs, teasing, pleasing and worshipping them.

I could hear Duncan begin to pant under me and realized I was close to cumming again myself. I reached between my legs and began circling my clit with a forefinger. I came, softer, more rounded than before perhaps, but more loving. At the same time, I squeezed inside with all my might.

Duncan groaned, froze. In the flickering light, his eyes were closed. His head dropped to my shoulder. I could feel his cock throbbing, pulsing inside me.

Still locked together, we sat under the tree, panting almost as one. Eventually we separated, lay down on the grass. I put my head on his shoulder and we dozed that sweetest of sleeps in the warm night air.

Later, after cooler air had driven rove us into his tent to spoon, he whispered into my ear. "Going to tell me about the parachute?"

I realized that I was more at home with this man than I had ever been with another person. If I couldn't share this saga with Duncan, I could share it with nobody.

Feeling at ease, as relaxed as I had ever been in my adult life, still in the afterglow of our lovemaking, I told him, starting at the beginning.

The two of us wound up giggling, then chuckling, then laughing our heads off.

"I had a thought," he said in the darkness behind me.

I waited.

"Have you ever thought of putting a camera on that payload of yours?"

"A camera?"

"It'd be interesting footage of you chasing after it."

"Can we talk about it in the morning?"

"OK."

I could feel his strong hand on my waist as we spooned and realized I felt, not only relaxed, but as at peace as I ever had.

It would do.

+

I hope you enjoyed yourself - thanks for reading. Please remember to vote, if not for this story, then for one you think is better.