Up for Air Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a twenty minute walk, but the birds chirping and the cheerful joggers make it feel like twenty hours. I've got a bitch of a migraine and it's only getting worse as I begin to sweat. I open the door to my building, and I fully skip the elevator for the one story climb. I open my apartment, 23, and move to my room, dropping whatever I can on the floor after locking my door. I leave a trail of clothes all the way to my bedroom, holding only my phone. My room is a sanctuary of darkness. Pitch black. Black out curtains. I crawl under my weighted blanket, plug in my phone and drift off.

The vibrations from my phone are enough to wake me back up. It's Aaron. I hesitate even answering it. I hit ignore, seeing the missed notifications. So many missed texts. 15 missed calls from Jam. Seven from Markus. Three from Josh. One from Aaron. My phone rings again. And it's Aaron. I grab my phone and pull it up to my ear. "mmmyeah?" I slur out.

"Where the fuck are you?! Jamie and company are freaking out." His scolding tone is so pretentious. It's kind of hot in a dominant way.

"I'm at my apartment? Sleeping off this hangover?" I groan. Please accept this response. Let me be.

"Jamie and your friends found me after she was hit up by some slimey fuck, asking where you were and if I had seen you. Thomas and I crashed in her bed because no one knew where you went and we were all worried sick." My stomach churns. If he slept at Jamie's, then... who the fuck did I go home with?

12