Up for Air Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't have settled for one."

"I would have easily done three dates." I say, turning to the sound of his voice, and his lips meet mine for a passionate kiss. "Can we take the blindfold off?"

He laughs, pulling the blindfold off me. The first thing I see after I adjust to the light around me, is his face and eyes. A genuine happy look. I pull him in for another kiss, twisting my spine to the point where I get him to roll onto his back and I mount him. "You're so tender, Trevor."

"Yeah, yeah. Where's the lube?" There's a dumbstruck look in his eyes. "You didn't bring lube did you?"

"No. So it looks like I'll get to fuck you, after one of our two dates," he says slyly. I audibly groan at that.

"I was really hoping I was going to get fucked."

"I mean with enough-"

"If you say spit, I'm strangling you." He laughs at my comment, and we kiss again. We lay there and just kiss each other. "I realize I don't know your last name."

"Well, Trevor Lichen. My name is Mitchell Auxes." I smirk at the pronunciation of his name. It's like Oaks. We're plant people.

"How come I've never noticed you before?"

"You were too busy chasing a man who is too blind to see all the value you have."