Up in the Air Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is she actually doing it?" Kim asked in a bemused voice, and I felt her shifting in the seat behind to get a better look. Her foot retracted from my lap, and suddenly, I was left entirely beneath the foot of her sister Chrissy. Immediately, it felt like a weight had been lifted, like no longer did I have to suffer at all, but could instead cope under the lesser of two evils.

With that, somewhat emboldened by the absence of Kim's foot, I clumsily grabbed at the ankle of Chrissy's sock, before fumbling and pulling it free. Bizarrely, as the sock curled free from her toes, I instinctively buried my nose straight back into the now bare, sweaty groove, almost as if it that was where it now belonged.

"Woah," Kim whispered in a snarky tone. "Looks like she loves your feet more than mine, huh?"

By this point, I was in such a dreamy state while breathing in the flowery aroma from Chrissy's feet, hardly believing that feet could smell so nice, that I didn't even care what Kim was saying.

However, Kim didn't seem satisfied that her sister was subduing me, and I was disturbed by her annoying face slotting into the gap between the seats. "You going to eat that?"

I was confused while her sister's toes were still wrapped around my nose. "Huh?" My eyes were almost glassy from the invigorating scent that was almost hypnotising me from Chrissy's sweet, dainty foot.

Kim nodded towards my tray. "Your bread roll, are you going to eat it?"

1...345678