Up in the Mountains Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey and I got off the scooter and draped our helmets and jackets over the wooden rail. I could see that she was still upset from the near accident, so I raised my arms to offer her a reassuring hug. She allowed me put my arms around her and buried her head in my shoulder. We stayed that way for a minute or two until I decided to break the silence.

"That was a little too close," I said clearing, my throat.

"Yeah," she said. "I was shaking the rest of the way up the hill." I squeezed her a little tighter and rubbed my hand over her back to try to reassure her.

"I'm so sorry," I said. "I was going too fast for that road. I should've been more careful." She raised her head to look at me.

"No, it's okay," she said. "It's not your fault. And I'm okay." She smiled and rubbed at her eye a bit. "It's really fine." She smiled. Looking around herself, she seemed to notice the view for the first time. "Wow, this really is a great spot. Let's not waste it because you're a bad driver," she said. She gave me her usual soft punch in the shoulder. I was glad she seemed to be herself again. We turned to look out over the lake and I wrapped an arm around her waist. As we stood there quietly enjoying the scene, my mind went back to the accident. An urgent thought took root and grew as I remembered what went through my head when I thought we were about to crash.

"There's something I want to tell you," I ventured.

"What's the matter?" she said. She turned to face me. Her pretty blue eyes showed her concern.

"Nothing's the matter," I reassured her. "I hope you'll think it's a good thing. But I want to share something with you."

"What is it?" she said.

"Do you know how they say that your life flashes before your eyes in a near death experience?" I asked.

"Um, yeah, I guess so," she said a little uncertainly.

"Well, that's not what I saw when we almost hit that van," I said. "It was like, instead of seeing my life up to now, I saw the life I wanted to have. And I didn't want to lose it." I looked straight into her eyes and unconsciously held my breath for a heartbeat before I plunged forward. "I saw myself with you and I knew that was what I really wanted." I reached out my hands to her and she took them. "I want to be with you. I don't want us to go our separate ways when we fly home."

"I know," she said while she held my hands. "I feel it too. I've never felt this way about anyone. After what happened, I have this feeling like I can't waste this. I don't know how we should do it, but I know I want to be with you too. Life's too short."

"Exactly." I closed the gap between us and took her in my arms. She wrapped her arms around me and we locked our lips in a deep kiss. We broke off the kiss and I looked into Lindsey's eyes again. She smiled at me and her eyes glowed with the intensity of her feeling. We kissed again more urgently as our bodies pressed against each other. She drew in a deep breath as I began to run my hands over her lower back and hips. Then, grabbing her ass over her skirt, I pulled her against me so my growing erection pressed against her body. She sighed and slipped a hand under my shirt to explore the smooth skin of my back.

Taking her by the waist as we kissed, I gently guided her until she was next to the scooter. She followed my lead and rested herself against the seat. Spreading her legs, she then pulled me close to her again so that I was standing between her thighs. I ran a hand up under her shirt to caress one of her round breasts. She supported herself against the scooter with one hand and grabbed my ass to pull me to her closer with the other.

As we kissed hungrily, I reached my other hand up under the hem of her skirt to rub her groin softly over her panties. She moaned and propped one leg on the floorboard of the scooter so I could have easier access. As I touched her, she brought her hand from my ass to the front of my pants and began to stroke my cock through the fabric of my jeans. I began to breath heavier myself, adding my deeper groans to the soft, higher-pitched sound she made to the rhythm of my hand rubbing her pussy through her underwear.

I felt her hand grasp at my belt and the button of my pants. I stopped to help her with the buckle and she undid my pants and slid a hand into my boxers to stroke my cock. I returned my attention to her crotch. This time, slipped my fingers into the leg of her panties to slide between her wet lips. She moaned again as I managed to push one finger inside her while I massaged her clit with another. She breathed heavier and her hand on my cock stroked faster as she moaned out loud again. I tried to keep up the rhythm of my fingers on her clitoris that had her moaning in pleasure, but my hand was aching from awkward angle.

I shifted both of my hands to the waistband of her panties and tugged at them. She lifted her hips to allow me to pull them down and slip them off her feet, then she put her foot back on the floorboard of the scooter to open herself up to me again. Crouching down, I ducked my head under her skirt. Resting my hands on the inside of her thighs, I went to work on her clitoris with deliberate strokes of my tongue and relished the taste of her. She gasped at the first lick and soon she was moaning again in time with my rhythm. Her moans became more urgent and her breathing came rapidly as I increased the pace. She pressed her thighs softly against the side of my head and laced her fingers in my hair until she shuddered and sighed in orgasm. As I felt her begin to relax and slow her breathing, I flicked my tongue one last time against her sensitive clitoris. She squirmed a little and giggled.

"Oh, that felt so good," she purred. "Come on, I want to feel you inside me." I stood up and pushed my jeans and boxers down below my hips so that my cock sprang free. She was leaning back against the seat of the scooter with her hands behind herself for support. Her face was flushed red and her blue eyes were shining at me. Her knees were spread beneath her skirt inviting me. I wanted her so bad that my cock ached and pre-cum glistened at the tip.

I hesitated for a moment. I didn't have a condom with me. As much as we were being swept away by our feelings in that moment, I had the presence of mind to consider the consequences. Lindsey read my thoughts and reassured me.

"It's ok," she breathed, "I'm on the pill. Please, I want this. I want you." She spread her legs a little more as if to further illustrate the invitation. I stepped between her knees and lifted her left thigh to help support her and to raise up her skirt to expose her pussy. She brought her right hand to the back of my neck to pull my face closer to hers and we looked into each other's eyes as the tip of my cock probed her warm and wet lips. Her eyes were glowing and she smiled and sighed as the head of my hard cock slipped inside her. With my free hand I gripped her slender waist for leverage as I thrust in short strokes to push deeper inside her toned body. She arched her back and her hips rose to meet me. In a few thrusts, my whole shaft was buried inside her.

I lowered my head closer to her until my forehead rested gently on hers and we maintained eye contact as I started to move my cock inside her. I started with slow deliberate motions, pulling my cock out almost halfway before smoothly thrusting it deep into her. With each pump, her hips rose to meet me and our flesh slapped together. I leaned back slightly to have more range of motion. We picked up the pace as we found our rhythm. Our bodies had started to glisten with sweat from the effort. Lindsey's brilliant blue eyes still showed her smile, but now she was breathing heavily through her mouth. I was grunting from the exertion and from the enjoyment of wet warmth on my cock as I penetrated her. The scooter squeaked on its center stand with each push.

We couldn't hold this position for long. The arm she was using to support herself started to quiver. Reluctantly, I stepped back and my cock slid out of her. Lindsey stood up and pulled her top over her head in one motion. She reached behind her back to unhook her bra and her round breasts bounced free. I slid over to sit on the seat of the scooter as if I was going to ride it. It was a little awkward because my pants were still around my ankles, and we both laughed at my clumsy shuffling into position. Once I was seated, I leaned back and supported myself with my hands on the seat as she came to straddle me. She lowered her body to penetrate herself on my cock again. I moaned at the intense feeling of pleasure as she took me back inside.

In this position, I didn't have much ability to move, so I sat back to enjoy the feel of her tight pussy sliding up and down my shaft as she rode me. With each bounce, her ass slapped against my thigh and I was buried deep into her again. I found I could hold myself with just one hand, so I lifted my other hand to cup one of her breasts. I felt the hard nipple against my palm and the silky smoothness of the breast under my fingers. She moaned her appreciation and kept riding me as I fondled her and then she gasped with delight when I moved my hand so I could massage her nipple with my thumb. I couldn't hold myself with one arm only for very long and I had to prop myself up with both hands again.

Lindsey stopped bouncing on me and began to rock her hips against my body instead. I leaned back on my elbows on the seat. I found that the shift of her weight toward my torso left me some freedom to lift my hips to meet her grinding. I was panting hard with every thrust now and she was moaning too. I started to feel a growing tingle near the tip of my cock and my balls tightened with anticipation. My arms were starting to hurt and I knew I couldn't hold myself up that way for much longer. I began to thrust my cock into her harder and faster and I felt my orgasm starting to build like a rising tide. She felt the change and matched my tempo and intensity exactly. Our bodies came together with urgency and she arched her back and cried out with gratification. I grunted loudly and thrust hard against her as the first pulse of my cum erupted inside her. I kept thrusting and grunting with each wave of pleasure until my throbbing orgasm subsided. We both spent a moment catching our breath, and then laughed as we tried to pick ourselves off the seat without injury.

Standing, we held each other and kissed again. Lindsey was the first to speak.

"Well, that was . . . athletic," she said and giggled.

"It was," I said. "That was intense. I think I'm going to be sore later."

"Is it always going to be like this with you?" she groaned as we both began to put ourselves back into clothes. "It's starting to seem like everything has to be a challenge. If it's not climbing a mountain, it's a core and upper body workout."

"To be fair, I think you'd be willing to go for that kind of workout again, am I right?" This earned me a punch in the shoulder, but I playfully snatched her arm and pulled her into loose hug. More seriously I said, "I'm glad you want to be together too, but what do we do about work and school?"

"No!" she said with yet another soft punch. "You don't ruin the moment like that." Joking aside, I could see that she was mulling it over in her head too. "Well, we'll have to decide where we want to go," she said with a shrug. "Luckily, I think we have a few more weeks before either of us is supposed to start, so we don't have to figure that out now. We can do some research and decide. The important thing is that we'll still be together."

"That's true," I said. "We can keep taking it one step at a time."

"Exactly," she agreed. I had to acknowledge that the right course of action was hard to discern without more thought and planning.

We took the ride back down much slower and more careful. Taking the shortest route back, we returned to the scooter shop before it was too late in the afternoon. After we turned over the keys, we walked back to the house holding hands.

As we were coming through the front door, we met our friends Mike and Cindy heading out looking very dressed up and dragging a bag. They explained that Mike had arranged a romantic evening for the two of them and an overnight stay at one of the fancier hotels around the lake. I knew Mike and Cindy had already agreed to move in together after graduation and I wondered If Mike was planning a proposal. My suspicions were immediately confirmed as soon as Cindy went outside ahead of him to meet the taxi. Mike told her he would follow with the bag. Once she was out of the door, he produced a small jewelry box from his pocket to show us a ring. I shook his hand, Lindsey gave him a friendly hug, and we both wished him luck. Lindsey was overflowing with happiness for her friend to be getting engaged and her excitement nearly ruined the surprise right there.

As an afterthought, Mike told me as he left that I could use his room for the night so I didn't have to sleep on the couch. As he shut the door behind himself, Lindsey arched a suggestive eyebrow at me and we both laughed. Later, we finally got to spend a whole night together in privacy, but I still didn't get much sleep.

The rest of the trip was delightful. We spent every day together. We hiked up in the mountains several more times, explored all the villages around the lake, and even spent a day in Milan. In the evenings, we enjoyed meals with our friends. On the last night in Italy, we booked ourselves a room in a small hotel in the village in order to have more of the privacy that had too often eluded us.

As we packed to leave, thinking about going back to the States made me feel apprehensive. We had told each other that we wanted to find a way to be together, but deciding how to effectuate that was going to be tough. We both had already made solid career and school plans. One or both of us would have to make a major sacrifice by giving up a professional opportunity that might never come again. Part of me had to admit there was a risk that this new relationship born in a carefree vacation setting might not survive the friction of the real world. I didn't think that would be the case, but we had only known each other two weeks.

Naturally, we arranged to sit next to each other on the plane home. Lindsey chose to get some sleep. She put on her headphones, threw a blanket around herself, and cuddled up to rest on my shoulder. Not feeling tired, I decided to pay the exorbitant rates for airline Wi-Fi so I could check up on my email that I had ignored for two weeks. My inbox had several notices from my new master's program about the coming semester. The one that caught my eye the most was a glitzy promotional message welcoming me to my new educational "family" and expounding on the attractive opportunities in the archaeology department.

I stared for a long time at the screen while I considered my options. This program was a perfect fit for my own career ambitions, and yet Lindsey had landed her dream job on the other side of the country. I looked down at her sleeping peacefully. As if she unconsciously felt my gaze, she squeezed my arm with her hand and then nuzzled against my shoulder to find a more comfortable position. As I sat there looking at her, I knew what I had to do. I opened a new message window and started typing.

"To Whom it may concern: Unfortunately, due to unforeseen personal circumstances, I am no longer able to accept the generous offer of a place in your program. . ." I tapped out a few more lines informing the admissions committee of my deep regret and hit send. It was done. I could never let her give up her dream job. I would just have to find another opportunity. But in the meantime, I knew there was great hiking up in the mountains of the northeast and Lindsey and I were going explore the trails together. Smiling at the thought, I closed my laptop and put it away. Moving carefully, so as not to wake her, I leaned over until we snuggled against each other. In that cozy position, I closed my eyes and fell into contented asleep.

Thanks for reading! This is my second submission and continues my first Literotica story. If you enjoy it, please let me know. Feedback is great motivation to keep writing and I have more adventures for these two in mind as well as other stories in the works.

12