Up in the Tree House

Story Info
Young lovers find a discreet place to rendezvous.
3.5k words
4.55
24.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers

"Into my life on waves of electrical sound and flashing light she came..." Yeah, just a Country Joe and the Fish song but it will always remind me of the sixties and my brief fling with, you guessed it, Janis. I met her when we were both just teenagers but I knew she liked to smoke pot which most girls back then were just not ready to indulge in.

So I got up my nerve and asked her to go to a Jefferson Airplane concert happening that Friday night at the Shrine downtown. She was a big fan and eagerly accepted my invitation. She looked up at me and moved right up close. Her good sized tits were kinda poking me in the chest and she smiled and said "It'll be fun!"

Well, obviously I hoped it would be fun. we drove down to the exposition hall in my old VW Beetle and listened to the Airplane en route. I hoped later we would be parked somewhere and "Today" or "Comin' Back to me" or one of those other romantic Airplane songs would come on the tape player and, swept up by the moment, Janis would "Go all the way!" Well, I could dream, right? We smoked a doobie on the freeway and were both pretty loaded by the time we entered the place. The Shrine Exposition Hall was just a big long room that usually housed livestock shows and stuff like that so it wasn't a particularly romantic place for our first date but whatever. It was the sixties after all.

The Airplane played pretty well that night but we both liked an opening act called "Moby Grape" even better. I took Beverly Glen home and we shared another smoke while tooling through the canyon. I made left at Mulholland and we were admiring the view as we drove along. Then, Janis pointed out the little dipper.

"Look!" she said excitedly, "Let's stop for a moment." I eased my car off into a vacant lot and shut off the lights. We got out to get a better look at the stars and finally the romantic moment I'd hoped for was upon us. We chatted about the stars for a few moments and then it was quiet. I took the initiative and gathered Janis into my arms. She looked up at me and pursed her lips in an unmistakable invitation that I didn't miss. I kissed her. I kissed her again and again and then she opened her mouth and I slid my tongue into hers and we took that kiss to another level! I was quickly getting hard and decided not to avoid having her feel it. I subtly stepped into Janis' body and pressed my hard on right into her groin.

"Mmmm!" was her response. Her eyes opened and she gave me a silly little smile as if she got my message. I slid my hands down to her butt cheeks and gently pressed her into my lower body giving her an even better feel of my erect penis. More thrilling kisses ensued and then she whispered into my ear "I wish you had a station wagon!"

Yep. Ain't that the truth. I guess screwing in a VW is possible but, gee whiz, it was our first date. Anyway, we made out a bit more then then another car pulled off Mulholland and hesitated, catching us in their headlights. Well, the spell was broken so we climbed back into my little bug and headed off down the road. I know we were both thinking about that wonderfully spontaneous kiss back then under the moon and stars and then Janis slipped her hand over onto my thigh. Now it was my turn to say "Mmmm!"

She continued to sensuously rub my thigh through my slacks and then began to inch up towards my cock! And then, heavens above...she was there! Actually feeling my totally stiff penis right there as we drove along.

Well, I'd promised my mother I wouldn't get in an accident tonight...No, I didn't really do that but I did realize I had to drive the car and this was a major distraction. I began to look for a spot to pull over again but Janis, sensing what I was doing just quietly told me to take her home. I would have been disappointed but, it was the way she said it that gave me hope. She'd looked over at me, her smoky eyes sending me a message and just said "Why don't you drive me home..." I just nodded at her and downshifted.

Janis lived in Porter Ranch which is a hillside neighborhood overlooking the San Fernando Valley. Not nearly as populated as it is now, it was still a tract with home after home and no real private spot for us to resume our make out session. I was driving up Wilbur ave. towards her house when she told me to slow down. We were crawling up the street with Janis peering out the window at the line of old eucalyptus trees that used to protect a long gone orange grove from the wind.

"Ok, there it is," she said, "Let's park here." I didn't see anything around but this stand of eucalyptus trees but I pulled over.

"C'mon," She told me and I followed her out of the car and over towards a particularly large gum tree. As we approached, I saw two by fours nailed up on the trunk, like a makeshift ladder. Janis asked me to give her a boost and I lifted her up until she could reach the beginning of the "ladder." She began to climb up, motioning for me to follow. As she climbed, I got clear views of Janis's white panties beneath her short blue skirt! This was wildly exciting to me as you might imagine! This sequence of "stairs" continued to lead us further and further until I saw a platform up there a ways. Someone had constructed a makeshift treehouse up there in the middle of this big old tree!

I was more focused on looking at Janis's panties than I was on being careful climbing up the tree but soon we were able to make it onto this fairly sturdy platform which had a flimsy but better than nothing railing around it. We were, maybe, forty feet up in this tree. We also had a great view of the valley and the hills beyond.

We chatted for a few moments but both of us knew why we were up here and it wasn't to star gaze! I gathered Janis into my arms and again we kissed like the young lovers that we were as we inhaled the erotic scent of the eucalyptus tree. Our tongues intertwined as we enjoyed a series of soulful french kisses and my arms encircled Janis, pressing her warm young body against mine. I began to slide my hands down to, once again, get a nice feel of her fleshy young buttocks protected only by those white panties I'd seen a little earlier. And then, magically, I was touching those little white panties and sliding my finger all over the tightly closed lips of her hidden vagina!

"Oh, Matt!" She gasped, "That feels real good!" Emboldened, I continued to feel Janis's pussy hoping she would renew her earlier assault on my teen aged cock. Sure enough, I soon felt her soft warm fingers moving down further and further until she was massaging my cock through my tight slacks. It was a thrill to be sure but I wanted more! I reached down and pulled down my zipper and unhooked my belt, doing the best I could to give the pretty blonde teenager access to my hard cock. She quickly felt up my stiff penis through my briefs and rubbed my sensuously while I returned my attention to her panties.

And so the two of us made out like crazy eighteen year olds which, after all, is what we were. Both eager to explore and, in my case anyway, with very little experience going any further. My cock had been hard for the better part of the evening now and it wouldn't take much to get it spurting. And so, I began to tease the leg band of Janis's panties, slyly slipping more and more of my finger beneath the flimsy fabric of her panties. Janis continued to moan in pleasure and then I actually threw caution to the wind and edged softly under her panties and got my first ever feel of Janis's pussy! It was so soft and warm and I immediately attempted to shove my finger in there.

"Mmmphh!" Janis gasped, "Not so fast Matty. Go a little slower..."

Off course I should go slower. I was such an inexperienced young knucklehead!

And so I backed off a bit and just continued to kiss Janis while softly caressing her hot young pussy. She began to moan again and I decided to let her take the initiative here tonight and not try to force her.

Sure enough, after just a couple of minutes, Janis's hand returned to my briefs and she reached down through the waistband and began to fondle my cock! Now it was my turn to gasp as Janis's knowing little hand was stroking me. Slowly...Slowly up and down, bringing thrills to my inexperienced young cock while I was doing my best to not just stick my finger all the way into her body. I just touched and stroked her panties and kissed her and nuzzled her ears.

And then, Janis whispered "Matty...go ahead and...take off my panties." She then leaned back against a railing support and demurely lifted her skirt completely exposing her little white panties to my excited gaze! With my hands trembling, I reached for the waistband of her underpants and slowly pulled them down and then off. I paused momentarily when Janis's pussy came into view and took in that wonderful sight before I finished taking off Janis's panties.

Janis then just leaned back and opened her legs in an unmistakable sexual invitation! Wow! Her she was. Janis Martin, whom I'd lusted after in the Valley State cafeteria. Watching her bounce around with her pony tail swishing behind her, her gorgeous tits jiggling sensuously, her funny little laugh. And now here she was with her legs open, her teenaged pussy on display and her still warm panties right in my hand!

Even a freshman with no experience knew what to do now: Take off my pants! Which I fumbled and stumbled but eventually managed to do. And then, naked from the waist down, I laid down next to Janis and we began to kiss again with no clothing to impede us any further. I reached for her and she reached for me and the two of us were mutually masturbating up in that tree house for all we were worth! I slowly pushed my fingers into Janis's now well lubricated pussy hole and she responded by opening her legs even further. Meanwhile, her fingers encircled my big bloated hard on and she softly squeezed me and then slid her hand salaciously up and down, as if trying to draw out my sperm prematurely.

"Do you...do you have any...any protection?" She then asked.

Oh goddam it, No, I didn't have a rubber. We were way beyond any place I expected to be tonight. This was just beyond my wildest dreams! But I couldn't just give up. I just couldn't!

"Well...no." I admitted. "But we can do something, can't we? I mean, I could, you know, pull out or..."

I think Janis, like all women, know that they are holding most of the cards when they get to this point of an encounter. In my case she was holding ALL of the cards. So I listened quietly as janis spoke.

"Listen, I don't want to get in trouble so...so how about this: I'll get on my belly and you can rub it in my butt cheeks until you...finish up."

That's all she said but I heard it loud and clear.

"Here, " I offered, I'll lay my clothes down cause the floor is kinda cruddy." I used my pants and took off my shirt to come up with some kind of makeshift blanket for her to lay upon.

"Good idea!" she responded. And, with that, she pulled off her sweater and then her bra leaving my date for the evening completely nude! And what a thrill it was to see Janis's full ripe breasts swaying softly from side to side in the moonlight up in that treehouse! She had a little patch of reddish hair covering her pussy and, gosh! She was something! I wished there was more light but I also knew the mood was being enhanced by this crazy location. I don't know if Janis would have just stripped and showed me all of her considerable teenage charms if we were in the school gym.

And then we were lying together and making out and getting all sauced up and ready for this lewd encounter. I was going to basically jerk off into Janis' wonderful butt cheeks that I'd been admiring for weeks now at school. Her panties that had provoked my cock into rigid hardness are now in my pocket...uh, just so I didn't lose them. Ha Ha!

Finally Janis began to move over onto her belly as she'd promised. But the pretty blonde had one more surprise for me that night. She climbed onto her hands and knees offering all of her well developed body to me. I took in the sight of Janis's little pink asshole and, just below, the smooth vertical division of her tight young pussy! I leaned forward and helped myself to a feel of Janis's womanly tits and she cooed in appreciation. My cock was now in that deep valley between her rear cheeks and it was taking on a mind of it's own. The simple nearness of Janis's pussy was almost too much to resist! I mean, all I had to do was shove real hard and I could take her for mine!

But, gentleman that I was and am, I resisted that temptation and began to slowly slide my prick into the soft but supple cheeks of Janis's ass. And it felt real sexy too. Back and forth...slowly back and forth. I enjoyed her sweet young flesh.

"You can...you can push my butt together a bit if you want." Janis whispered back to me. "It'll make it tighter."

Oh, just what I needed! Tighter? Heck, I was ready to blow just from everything we'd already done tonight! Here I was with my new girlfriend naked before me. Kneeling submissively and allowing me to dry fuck her ass and now she invites me to squeeze my hot dog with her bun so it will feel even better?

Instead, I reached down between Janis' legs and slowly began to stroke her pussy, hoping to acquire a bit more lubrication. I had plenty of experience with jerking off back then. Plenty. And "Tighter" wasn't what I needed. "Slippery" was what was necessary and as much of that as I could muster.

So I stroked Janis's pussy, occasionally penetrating her, and then moving the moisture up over her asshole into the groove of her butt cheeks. And Janis was digging it!

"Oh, do that some more!" she suddenly gasped. She turned to face me and I noticed her eyes were heavy lidded and she was panting softly. I responded by slowly but surely teasing her now rapidly awakening vagina with my slippery fingers. It was stroke...stroke...stroke...and then soft penetration.

"Oh...Matty, oh that's real good baby...oh, just do it like that some more." She moaned.

I was eager to comply and pretty soon I'd managed to have her entire rear quarters well lubricated. Felling it was time, I laid my overstimulated prick into the artificial vagina I was to use and softly closed her butt cheeks upon it. I then began to slide my cock over her puckered little asshole until my balls lightly touched her pussy lips. Over and over I repeated this. Stimulating her forbidden little back hole and letting my balls slap into he desire swollen lips of her pussy. She was moaning and offering me encouragement all the while.

"Oh, that's it Matty!" She swooned. "Nice and smooth! Oh you're so nasty! Rubbing it all over my...my asshole!"

I grunted when she said it and began to pick up speed. I reached down beneath her and lifted her hips up until I was able to slide my big cock all over the slippery lips of Janis's pussy which again elicited more excited cries from her lips.

And then. Then I felt Janis's little fingers reaching back to encircle my big thick penis. She tentatively grasped me and then hesitated for a moment as if unsure as to what to do. Then, she dragged my my cock head up to the tight warm opening of her pussy! She didn't have to speak now. No, she'd said all that needs to be said with her actions. I took a deep breath and slowly drove all of my manhood right into Janis's frustrated little pussy! It wasn't frustrated for long, though. Janis gave out a deep sigh and then began to move back to meet me as I thrust into her body repeatedly, giving her all the cock I had and it was plenty!

Now I was fucking Janis good and hard and she was excited and with me every step of the way. I felt such power now. Janis was kneeling before me and was all naked and willingly taking all of my cock in her tight young pussy. I revisited her little asshole and she gasped and moaned in appreciation when she felt me touching her nasty little hole.

On and on I plunged into the little blonde's no longer teasing pussy, thrilling to each and every thrust. I knew I couldn't last too long after all I'd been through, not to mention the over the top salaciousness of the situation. I was wondering about what to do when I did feel the sperm beginning to rise. I know she didn't want to get pregnant.

But Janis had thought about that too, apparently. We both heard my balls slapping repeatedly into Janis's horny young pussy and, knowing what was to come, she reached back and took hold of my come striving prick and dragged it up to the forbidden little hole above her pussy. This was like, 1967, and I'd honestly never even heard of anal sex but I guess she had. I was following her lead and it only took me a minute to realize this wasn't a mistake. She held my cock right there...right at the tight pink hole of her anus until I got the hint and began to apply pressure. With all the oily lubrication I'd managed to acquire earlier, I had only minor trouble penetrating her rear hole. Then, I gave up and just shoved all of my prick into Janis's asshole! All the way to the balls! She gasped and moaned and I was hoping to provide more thrills for her but the ridiculously tight confines of her ass was just too much for me and I immediately began to ejaculate. Jolt after jolt of raw pleasure overtook me then as I filled her butthole with my sperm. It seemed to go on for quite a while compared to my usual jerk off orgasm. Finally, with a lewd "Pop" I pulled my penis from Janis's ass and flopped back against the railing.

In the moonlight I could see my copious emission beginning to leak out of Janis's well fucked asshole and down onto her pussy just below. What an unforgettable sight! Janis hesitated there for a few moments allowing me to view the incredibly nasty sight right there before me: My new girlfriend kneeling there naked before me with my come drizzling out of her asshole and coating her pussy lips.

We laid together for a while, watching the stars and returning to a state of sanity. We used Janis's panties to wipe my sperm off of her pussy and I stuck them back into my pocket. I still have them by the way. It was more nerve wracking getting down from the tree house than it was going up but we made it.

Yes, Janis and I had quite a fling that lasted most of the Summer of Love and we went to a bunch of concerts together too. I eventually came to realize that we really didn't love each other in the classic sense of the word. No, It was more of a physical attraction that seemed to be spurred on by smoking herb. We'd be out on a more or less normal date and then, after we took a few hits, Janis would start rubbing my leg with hers and we would be looking for someplace to fuck.

There's a class reunion coming up next year and I'm planning to go. And I'm bringing a doobie too!


LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers