Up the Back Alley

Story Info
Just waiting for his turn.
2.9k words
3.87
9.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

COUPLE MIN

Joel looked at the message, a lime green chat bubble on his home screen then dropped his phone back onto the passenger seat. He was parked in the alley behind their house, eased into a spot next to a garage with yellowed siding the color of vanilla custard.

He could see her white vehicle three houses up, too big to be a station wagon but too small to be a SUV. The V in her JESUS SAVES bumper sticker had begun to peel so it almost read JESUS SAILS. His engine running so the air conditioning could fight back the heat of the beating sun, but the AC was losing. He turned the vent so it blasted directly into his face, and shifted from side to side to try and get comfortable, something not easy with a bulb of rubber the size of a trailer hitch stretching his ass.

SHES LEAVING

This time he tucked the phone into the front pocket of his chinos. Thirty seconds later the back screen door three houses away opened and a pretty woman nearing thirty walked out, her gait tentative and uneven. She had dusky skin and darker hair and was dressed in nurse's scrubs the faded pink of a baby mouse.

Joel watched her pass through the backyard's fence and climb gingerly into the white vehicle then pulling into the alley. A moment later she was heading in the opposite direction from where he was parked. He waited until her taillights disappeared around the corner before shutting off his engine.

He walked past the small ranch and the smaller bungalow to the backyard she had just left. The chain link fence's gate swung open with a low squeak, and he opened it and slipped inside, crunching across the dried lawn. The grass was so brittle he could still see her footsteps from minutes earlier.

He didn't knock, he just opened the door into the kitchen. As always it smelled strongly of cooking spices, garlic and something that reminded him of curry, but was not. Not unpleasant, but slightly too much. The laundry room was just off the kitchen, and he could hear the washing machine filling up. He walked past the refrigerator and down the hall. He passed the bathroom, the ventilation fan spinning and mirror still foggy.

The light was dim in the large master bedroom, lit only by what could sneak in around the blinds and curtains, but Joel could see him lying on his back surrounded by a storm of sheets and pillows. The room had a musky sex reek, sweaty and sweet.

"Hey," Afrim greeted him, idlily scratching his hairy sack. His legs and chest were fuzzy just like his scrotum, and even in the low light Joel could see he was hard. "We have an hour or so, give or take."

Joel couldn't take his eyes off the man's dark cock. With the foreskin pulled back the head was the size of a plum, bulbous and shining atop a shaft nearly as thick, and it somehow managed to get wider at the base, like a tree's trunk.

"I just fucked her," he announced, pushing up on his elbows.

Joel pulled his shirt off over his head, then unbuckled his chinos. He let them drop to the floor and stepped out of the legs as he walked to the bed and knelt on the mattress. The sex stink was stronger, ripe almost. He could see Afrim's cock was still glistening wet.

"In the ass. Just spit for lube."

He thought of the dark-haired woman's unsteady stride across the yard. Joel knew she hated anal, but she still gave up her ass when her husband asked. Joel could picture it, bent over on her hands and knees, fists clutching the sheets, jaw clenched, eyes watering as he buggered her mercilessly with his bloated Albanian cock.

He leaned forward, lowering his mouth towards the man's greasy pole. There was a bubble of precum at the tip hanging down towards his pendulous balls, the head still glistening from being inside his wife's ass just minutes earlier.

Sticking out his tongue Joel licked the slit slowly, tasting the salty tang of Afrim's discharge before opening his mouth as wide as he could to take the head inside. It barely fit past his stretched lips and made his jaw ache. This close the smell of their earlier fucking was overpowering. It filled his nostrils, rank and dirty and primal. It made him hard.

"Can you taste her?" Afrim asked, gently tangling his fingers in Joel's hair as he rocked his hips upward. "Can you taste her ass?"

Joel didn't answer, couldn't answer as the man's erection pushed further into his mouth. He could taste her though, on his lips and on his tongue, the taint of her back passage, darker and earthier than a woman's cunt.

"I didn't cum," he continued. "She asked me not to since her ass doesn't close after."

He began to work up and down, gently sucking as he massaged the gorged glans with his lips and tongue.

"She says it leaks out at work when I do."

Joel would have smiled if his lips weren't already stretched to capacity. He knew he would be working from home the rest of the day for the same reason. Afrim urged him deeper, his swollen head brushing his uvula. It triggered his gag reflex, and he pulled back, spluttering, long ropes of spit threaded between his mouth and the man's thick dick.

"Lick it, all the way down."

Panting as he caught his breath, Joel swabbed his tongue all along the shaft to the base. He traced every vein and contour, relishing the flavor and scent of the other man's wife.

"Clean her dirty ass off me," Afrim muttered. He tangled his fingers again in Joel's hair again so he could guide the bottom's slurping tongue up and down his length.

Joel didn't need to be told, though he liked hearing the words. More than that he liked the baseness of the act, the depravity.

"I think about what we could do, if she was willing." He grasped his prick by the base with his other hand and used it to guide himself back into the bottom's eager mouth.

Joel's lips stretched wide again, taking it deep. All he could taste now was the salty tang of Afrim's precum leaking thick and viscous, this time when the crown passed his uvula he pushed down harder.

"Taking her from behind, in her ass like how I fucked her today, like how I fuck you." The grip on Joel's hair tightened, and he pumped into his mouth insistently. "Taking her hard, then watching you clean her. Watching you lick the cum from her gaping asshole."

Joel moaned at the thought of sucking on Afrim's wife's ruined anus after her husband sodomized her, tears still in her eyes, her hole unable to close from him driving himself balls deep. He pushed his head down deeper, sucking the man's glans into this throat, far enough to stop his breath, not pulling back even when his vision began to shimmer and swim.

It was Afrim who reversed and withdre, pulling from Joel's throat and from between his lips, his rigid erection leaving a salty snail trail of precum as it retreated.

"On your knees."

Technically Joel already was, but he knew what the man meant. He slid his boxers down his thighs and off and presented himself, ass in the air.

The swarthy Albanian reached between man's cheeks. His thick fingers found the flange of the plug. He worked it back and forth for a minute before slowly pulling it free with a wet, farting pop.

Joel could feel how open he was, the cool air touching his insides as the lube he used bubbled out. His friend rose up behind him, Joel heard him spit, and felt the glob of saliva land just above his ring before oozing down over his ass lips to drip inside.

The big man brought his cock up and nestled it between Joel's cheeks, the flared head resting against Joel's anus. He smeared it around, mixing his precum with the lube and his own spit.

"Do you want me to fuck you like I fucked her?" Afrim didn't wait for an answer; he simply pushed forward, his blood-engorged head spreading the lips of Joel's ass as wide as they had opened the ones on his face.

There was a brief flare of pain, and Joel pushed out like he was shitting to let the stiff erection sink in easier. He inadvertently grunted at the penetration, as if the Albanian's cock had forced the sound from his body.

"Open your mouth," the big man commanded, leaning over to scoop the plug from the sheets as he let Joel get used to his girth.

Hel did and Afrim slid the thick plug into Joel's mouth. It was still warm from his body and filled his mouth with the taste of his own ass and his nose with the scent of himself.

"I took her ass just like this, twenty minutes ago." Both his hands grasped Joel's hips now, and he began to work himself back and forth, retreating half an inch, then pushing forward twice as much on the next thrust. Joel reached back and grabbed both his ass cheeks, spreading himself wide.

"But I wanted to be fucking you."

The bottom grunted into the plug as the man sodomizing him entered him fully, the flared base of his shaft spreading Joel's hole as wide as it could open. Wiry pubes ground against his skin.

"I was thinking of you when I mounted her," he continued, withdrawing an inch before grinding relentlessly forward again.

The top's cock felt like it was going to push out Joel's stomach. It almost made him queasy it was so far inside, and the ache of his overstretched ring pulsed with his heartbeat. He didn't want to look down, afraid he'd see a mushroom head shape bulge in his belly.

"I didn't even take her thong off." He kept his thrusts short, buried as far into Joel as he could, just rocking back and forth so the wide base of his cock kept Joel gaped agonizingly open. "I just pulled down her scrubs and pulled it to the side."

He began moving now, far enough from the base of his truncheon-like cock that Joel's hole felt relief, at least until the big man thrust back to the hilt.

Joel imagined Afrim's wife in the same position as he was now in, on her knees, ass up so her husband could use it for his pleasure. He began to back into the pole sliding into his bowels, driving it so deep it made him see spots, then pulling away enough to create a wet, sucking sound.

Afrim picked up his pace to meet the eager bottom's movement and changed his angle slightly. Joel gasped around the thick plug in his mouth as the meaty head battered against his prostate, he felt his cock jerk in response.

"She doesn't push back like you do, doesn't make the sounds you make," he confessed, making sure to mash against the bottom's button as he thrust.

Joel was groaning now with each sodomizing stroke, drooling around the plug clenched between his jaws. He wanted to touch himself, but he also liked holding himself wide open for Afrim, spreading himself as wide as he could.

"I fucked her so hard you know what happened? She pissed herself."

Joel thought of the still steamy bathroom and the running washing machine, and realized their blue bedspread wasn't beneath them.

"I wanted you to be here, underneath her."

Joel groaned louder, and he wasn't sure if it was from the hammering on his prostate, the cock stretching his anal ring with each thrust, or the fantasy of Afrim's wife losing control of her bladder into his mouth as her husband mercilessly plowed her ass.

Afrim reached down again and pulled the plug from between Joel's lips, never breaking his rhythm, then pulled something from beneath the sheets.

"I saved these for you," he grunted, and pushed a piece of sodden cloth into the bottom's mouth.

It took Joel a moment to realize it was Afrim's wife's thong, soaked with urine. They were light blue, like a robin's egg, and reeked of a heavenly mix of her cunt's discharge and her pee. Even in the low light he could see a dark stain on the narrow strip of fabric from where it had spent the morning grinding against her permanently loose sphincter.

The Albanian picked up his pace now, sawing in and out, forcing a wet, farting squelch from the kneeling man's ass with each thrust.

There were three distinct feelings with each pump. First came the smooth knob of the head as he pulled nearly all the way out, then came the glide of the shaft as the head punched his prostate, finally the uncomfortable stretch as his ass lips gape around the flaring flesh base.

"Do you like her taste, the piss I fucked out of her?" he asked, breath ragged.

He sucked on the cotton in response, swallowing the salty tang. Joel could feel his own orgasm approaching, and his cock began to drip. Soon there was a thin string connecting the head of his own cock to the sheets, like spider silk.

"She can't take it as hard as you," he grunted, battering forward with strokes the length of his iron-hard cock. Fuzzy balls slapped into Joel's own like doorknockers and quads clapped against the back of the smaller man's thighs.

The string of pre-cum thickened with each lunge against his prostate, turning the flow into a steady leak. The spots he had been seeing began to cloud his vision. It overwhelmed him, the salty taste in his mouth, the alternating blooms of unbearable pleasure and aching fullness in his ass, the heady smell of cunt and piss in his nostrils.

Afrim let out a roar and pushed Joel forward onto his stomach, flattening him prone onto the bed. He began hammering straight down into the smaller bottom, each thrust smashing the man's prostate.

It was too much, and Joel cried out through the piss-soaked gag as his own cock spasmed, the pleasure verging on pain, the pain on pleasure. The man sodomizing him did not stop even as Joel went limp, his cock drooling uncontrollably onto the sheets.

Ten, twenty, thirty more strokes, then another thirty, then Joel lost track of anything but the rod churning up his guts. He had no idea how much time passed before there was a new sensation; heat, fire, molten iron filling his colon, and a final push so deep he thought he might split.

Long minutes later the weight lifted off his body and he was empty, and that ache was less pleasant than being stuffed full. He felt himself being rolled over onto his back, and something hot and wet and musky brushed against his lips.

"Taste it," he heard Afrim say from a thousand miles away. "Taste yourself."

He opened his mouth out of instinct. His lips stretched wide again, and his mouth filled with the heady flavor of jizz and the depths of his own ass. Afrim did the work, pumping slowly in and out, thrusting just the head past the limp bottom's lips as he used his fist to work the last pearls of cum out of his shaft and into the back of Joel's mouth.

Joel didn't even swallow, he just let the lumpy batter slide down his throat. The effort to move his tongue along the ridge of the man's crown and over his piss slit was exhausting.

Afrim withdrew after a minute, and Joel felt him shift on the bed, felt his own legs raised up. He didn't realize what was happening until his ankles came to rest on the man's shoulders and felt the still stiff cock nuzzling against his slimy hole. He wanted to protest, but the words didn't come, and the Albanian sank forward, effortlessly entering his cum-slick, slack gape.

Joel's prostate exploded; pleasure so intense it was almost agonizing pain. Each thrust was somehow deeper and more insistent than the last. His stomach grew wet as the man's rigid pole smashed his swollen button and jarred spurt after spurt of clear fluid out of his penis. Then, everything went black.

When he came to he was alone on the bed, his stomach covered in a glaze of his own cum. He stood, knees weak and legs rubbery, and almost fell before catching his balance. His head pounding in time with his abused anus.

He wondered how many loads the man had pumped into him after he had blacked out. A second at least, maybe a third or fourth. He felt like he was sloshing, and there was a puddle of dirty jizz on the sheets where his ass had been so large it looked like someone had spilled a bowl of tapioca pudding.

Dimly through the wall he could hear the shower running in the bathroom. Grabbing the thick plug he gingerly slid it up his ass, hoping it would keep the slime that hadn't leaked out in place, but his ring wouldn't even hold the giant toy unless he clenched his cheeks together.

He dressed silently, shirt matting to his stomach. As an afterthought he grabbed the dark-haired woman's piss-soaked thong before shuffling out of the room and down the hall and out of the house, wondering how long it would be until his phone next rumbled with a text.

Thanks to 1moeannie for editing this story.