Upon a New Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly at first he began to withdraw, before pushing his way back, burying his cock balls deep within me. Then the thrusting began, deep, long and filling me completely, causing me to gasp with the pleasure of it. The intensity increased and I knew I would not last long, my orgasm beginning to rise rapidly. A sudden wave of intense pleasure raced up from my very core, causing me to begin trembling and an involuntary contraction of my pussy walls. This caused him to thrust into me harder to overcome the resistance and making his orgasm close. I wanted to pull away and suck him off to make the moment last, but my pleasure was too complete. A few strokes later I began to spasm heavily as the full flood of orgasm overcame me.

His face contorted as he fought to push into me and his cock began to pump cum deep into my willing body. Our fuck juices mixing and mingling deep inside my womb. I cried out again as I felt the strongest orgasm of my life making every sinew of my being shudder with joy.

We remained coupled for a long few minutes after. Not speaking, not moving, but savouring the feeling of the afterglow. Eventually he slowly withdrew and I felt the plop of his cock leaving my hole. Immediately I wanted him back and moved down to bring him to my mouth. Rolling him onto his back on the floor, I began to suck, tasting our mixed cum on the full length of his beautiful young cock. Soon he began to harden and I swung my leg over him, taking him in hand and gripping firmly as I wanked him back to life. The moment he was hard, I inched forward and impaled my cunt on his twitching fuck pole.

Riding him hard, thrusting down to accept every molecule of his dick inside me I relentlessly drove my cunt down time after time. My tits bouncing, nipples hard as I shamelessly took him for the second time. Before long he came again and I was able to feel his cum flood into me. Splashing into my womb mingling with the first load and flooding out between his cock and the wet walls of my cunt.

Afterwards we dressed in silence and he walked over to me, taking me around the waist. He kissed me gently on the lips, before moving to my ear and whispering. 'That was fantastic, I want you even more now than I did last night.'

I smiled at him, I knew he could have me whenever he liked. I was his. I was a very slutty and eager sex toy for a much younger man and I couldn't have been happier.

12