Upon Reflection Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you had so much fun last week! We all did! And you remember what it felt like to look in the mirror - it'll be nice, like a dream," Cassandra wheedled.

"But I can't even remember what I did!" the professor yelled.

"That just means that whatever happened isn't your fault, and that you're not responsible for those actions. And look how much fun the others are having!"

The professor glanced over toward the center of the room, not realizing that Cassandra had turned the mirror to face her before coming over. She was momentarily surprised by the erect cock pressing against the tight gym shorts of the muscular young man facing her back out of the mirror, clearly visible even across the room, but even as she realized how she had been duped, she felt a surge of pride at how big that cock was as a familiar sensation of intoxicating strength and virility began to flow through her. She had to admit, Cassandra was right about how good it felt to feel so young and, well, sexual. She found herself walking over to the mirror to see his body better, flexing as he went, as he once again felt himself filling with an intense, testosterone-fueled desire to sink his sensitive cock into a tight, receptive little pussy. He hadn't really thought past that point, about how that pussy would probably soon have him spurting inside of it. Intellectually he knew the risks what could happen if he wasn't careful, of course, but the instinct was too strong for him to resist, and he was entirely too young to worry about things like consequences.

Once he stopped admiring his muscles and straining cock in the mirror, Alex looked down in dismay to once again find that he was wearing a frumpy women's business suit. Remembering how well things had gone for him last time he found himself in this predicament, however, he decided to strip to his boxers, leaving Cassandra to enjoy the view as the petite professor practically ripped off her own clothes, her cute little tits bouncing appealingly with the exertion of getting herself out of her offensive garments. Once she was wearing nothing but boy shorts that she pulled tight to clearly outline her plump cameltoe, Cassandra watched her look around the room hungrily, her eyes settling on the three cute coeds making their way toward the bed in the center of the room.

Alex recognized the hot curvy slut that he'd emptied his cock into last week, as well as what had seemed to be her girlfriend after she got all weird, but there was a new girl this time, and she was quite the piece of eye candy. She was in the process of stripping off a sundress, revealing a petite body that had an inviting softness to it, as opposed to the leggy, more muscular petite girl beside her. Looking at their nubile young bodies in a clear state of arousal was more than Alex could stand, so he began to make his way over, stripping off his boxers along the way, unable to resist his eager cock's instinctual desire to sink itself into the new girl's soft little pussy.

Kendal looked over at the cute little mid-30s woman making her way over to the bed, stark naked, titties shaking as she proudly strode her way over. "Mind if I join?" the woman asked confidently, as she absentmindedly strapped a dildo onto herself and began stroking it.

"Come on then! The more the merrier!" Kendal said, almost taken aback by the other woman's surprising assertiveness, but, eager for a new experience, she allowed Madison to take over for her in the important task of roughly driving petite little Nikki to orgasm. Kendal bent herself over the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide to allow the large dildo full access to the ready pussy dripping with anticipation between her large, cushiony asscheeks, framed by her wide birthin' hips and thick thighs.

Alex couldn't believe his luck. Just the girl he'd had his eye on had practically thrown herself at him, just like last time, and he wasted no time in positioning himself behind her, rubbing his hands over her petite, creamy young thighs and tight, firm ass, before grabbing on to her narrow hips and sliding his dick inch by exhilarating inch into her tight, wet canal. He finally bottomed out, feeling his dick jerk with pleasure and satisfaction, before withdrawing and setting up a nice rhythm inside this new young slut.

As Kendal enjoyed the familiar sensation of being pleasantly fucked by a dildo strapped to a hot woman, she suddenly remembered something. "Ah almost forgot; ah think you're s'posed to look in the mirror before you fuck. It's a rule or sumthin'."

"Whatever," Alex said, willing to do literally anything to stay inside this fresh young pussy as he felt the familiar tightening sensation just beginning within his balls. As the two of them looked into the mirror though, Alex was surprised to discover that what he'd thought was a cute little co-ed was actually a mature, curvy milf. He continued to pump himself in and out of her, of course - fucking his stepmom was one of his favorite pastimes - but he'd had her so many times that he was starting to crave someone fresher and younger. Even so, he could definitely see what his dad had seen in her before he passed - the woman was insatiable, and the pussy was like a vacuum. He could usually only stand a few strokes inside his experienced stepmom once she decided to start milking him before he shot himself off like a geyser inside of her.

Kendal, for her part, was focused on the reflection of the hard dick hanging off this young stud, her second husband's son from a previous marriage, as it pistoned in and out of her in building need. She decided she'd let him think he was lasting a little longer this time before tightening her muscles and driving him over the edge, which would send him spurting deep into her cunt, as usual. She was glad they weren't actually related, especially with how often they fucked and how casual she was with her birth control. She grinned evilly at Alex's hot, young reflection in the mirror, tightened herself around him, and he moaned in surprise and pleasure as he found himself cumming inside his sexy stepmom yet again.

Madison and Nikki looked up at the commotion, met Alex's eyes in the mirror, and sighed passively as their reserved former professor became a young, insatiably horny male member of their family. Madison briefly thought about how gross it was for her step-brother to be fucking her mom again. If she wasn't more careful, she was gonna get knocked up again. Oh well, it was none of her business, and Nikki's tongue was so distracting...

Cassandra walked over to the orgy on the bed and looked down at her mirror to see the final round of changes.

Alexis Streater and Kendal Lancaster

UNRELATED ► STEPMOTHER AND STEPSON

Madison Lancaster and Alexis Streater

UNRELATED ► STEPSIBLINGS

Cassandra's knees went weak at the sight of all of these women thinking they were related fucking each other, and she staggered against the bed as her arousal got the better of her. At that exact moment, however, Alex's passionate flailing as he came inside his stepmom got a little too wild, and his elbow slammed into Cassandra's cheek, knocking off her spectacles.

She bent down to pick them up and was glancing around to regain her balance when she suddenly realized that she was looking fully into the mirror, completely unprotected. Taken aback by what she saw, she instinctively tried to look away, but a childlike curiosity suddenly overcame her, and she realized that she wanted to look for just a few more seconds, to see what her reflection looked like more closely. It was already too late, of course, and she was long past the point of being able to avert her gaze.

The full weight of what she had accidentally done began to sink in, even as her precious control slipped away from her. She had thought of herself as a strong person, clever, with an unbreakable will, but now she realized just how fragile her own personality and reality were as they began to crumble around her. For so long she had believed that she was the one in charge, that she controlled the mirror, but now she knew that she was just as susceptible to its power - the mirror was the one in charge here, and she had merely been its pawn. Her hand unclasped, and her small hand mirror fell to the floor and shattered.

Cassandra had always been obsessed with control, but now that she was being forced to give it up, she felt so unburdened and carefree, as though a weight had been lifted off her shoulders, leaving her light and free to enjoy life. As she continued to stare into her reflection, she saw the excitement in her double's gaze, and thought that maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. Her reflection's eyes stared up at hers, wide with innocence and wonder, and Cassie couldn't help but be infected by that intense curiosity, letting out a giddy giggle at her reflection, at the hole in her smile where her front teeth had fallen out, and at the way her curls bounced in the mirror. She looked down at the dress her reflection was wearing - she looked like a princess! She was so glad that mommy had allowed her to play dress-up today! She was going to have so much fun!

Cassie looked around the mirror's reflection and saw other people there as well! She gave them a toothy grin as her eyes were drawn to each of theirs in turn, vaguely aware of the fact that some part of her was changing subtly as she did so.

The others had all glanced over at the sound of Alex banging into Cassandra and her glasses falling to the floor, and they were all quickly trapped in the mirror together as each of them learned their new relationship with little Cassie.

Alex was briefly confused by the sight of the little girl in the mirror beside him, but then a paternal protectiveness began growing within him, and once he was freed from the mirror's grasp he managed to persuade his young daughter to get back off the bed so they could go play somewhere together and leave the rest of the family to their activities.

Meanwhile, Madison and Nikki each stared into the cute child's eyes for a few seconds before sharing a knowing, longsuffering look at Madison's little sister's antics, before getting back to the much more important task of giving each other a seemingly endless series of orgasms.

Kendal grinned as she watched her sexy stepson playing with their daughter. She remembered the night little Cassie had been conceived: she had warned Alex that it wasn't safe, but then had given his sensitive young cock one of her patented pussy massages anyway, knowing full well that the horny stud wouldn't be able to resist. Well, not only had he not pulled out - that rascal had sunk himself up to the hilt and started spurting balls deep. The thick cum from his virile young body had been more than her fertile pussy could handle, and he had plumb knocked her up. There hadn't been another accident since little Cassie, but with the insatiable Alex riding her bareback as often as he did and continually cumming in her unprotected pussy, it was just a matter of time before their little family grew even larger. Looking over at the clock on the wall, however, she noticed that it was way past Cassie's bedtime. "Awright y'all, it's time to head 'em up and move 'em out!"

Everyone let out a collective groan of disappointment, but as easygoing as Mrs. Lancaster was, she was anal when it came to parenting her youngest, and so her slutty daughter and her daughter's cute little gf, along with her stepson holding hands with their little daughter all began to slowly dress and make their way over toward the door.

"I don't know why I'm always wearing some old woman's clothes when I'm in here!" Alex yelled in disgust as he put on the blouse and pantsuit so as not to be indecent when they got outside.

"At least you're not wearing slutty clothes like I am," Nikki commented quietly, and in turn, each of the others complained about their clothes as well. All with the exception of little Cassie, who absolutely loved the green gown she had found herself in.

As they approached the door, words crawled across the broken shards of the hand mirror back over by the bed, completely unnoticed by the happy family.

Cassandra Morgana

YOUNG ADULT ► YOUNG CHILD

MATURE ► IMMATURE

SERIOUS ► FUN-LOVING

CONTROLLING ► CAREFREE

Madison Lancaster, Kendal Lancaster, Nicole Anderson, Alexis Streater, and Cassandra Morgana

MISCELLANEOUS ► HAPPY HOUSEHOLD

"This place is so neat - I can't wait to come back here tomorrow!" the usually apathetic Madison said excitedly.

"I know!" Nikki said. "It was so much fun!"

Everyone echoed their sentiments, but when they finally got over to the door, it didn't seem to want to open.

"Y'all, how do we get outta here?"

"Gotta look inna miwwow!" Cassie said knowledgeably. She looked up at the mirror, felt her eyes unfocus briefly, and giggled as the door swung open.

The others looked into the mirror in turn, before the happy family ventured out of the basement together, suddenly aware that they never wanted to come back to this place again.

Meanwhile, back in Cassandra's room, the mirror stood alone on its pedestal, patiently waiting to assist the next person in need of some self-reflection.


12