Upper Deck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marion stood in front of me wearing her skirt, a beige bra and a smile. She turned around. I inferred her meaning and I undid the three hooks on the strap of her bra. She turned around, facing me again and holding her bra in place on her breasts. She pushed her shoulders back, her chest forward and dropped her bra.

Her breasts were remarkable. I'd never seen a naked fifty-year-old woman so I had nothing to compare but I was impressed. Her breasts sagged slightly but they were full, plump and round, larger than I expected after seeing her in her bathing suit. Her areola were dark against her pale skin, her nipples darker still and erect reflecting her sexual frame of mind.

"Disappointed?" Marion asked.

"The absolute opposite," I answered. "Impressed."

I reached out and held one of her breasts in my hand. I gently hefted it and ran my thumb over her nipple.

"I may be old," said Marion, "but I don't break."

I gave her breast a firmer squeeze and leaned in to kiss it.

Somehow, while I was busy being impressed by Marion's breasts, she had slipped her skirt down her body and was now completely naked. Her pubic hair was plentiful, spreading almost from hip to hip, thick and peppered with gray curls.

She studied me for several moments. "Your turn," she finally said.

Mildly chastised for my fascination with her body and my delay in showing her mine, I began to remove my clothing. Marion's smile reflected her approval when I was as naked as she was. She stepped forward and took my emerging erection in her hand. "I'm not disappointed either," she quipped.

With her holding my erection, we stumbled to the nearest bed. She pushed me on my back toward the center of the bed and settled between my legs with her hand and mouth on my erection. She was as good as you might expect based on her age and experience.

I relaxed into what Marion was doing, closing my eyes and absorbing the feeling of her mouth on my erection. That worked until I realized that she was good, too good.

"Marion," I said. "I don't break either but I do discharge."

Marion paused. "Discharge? Can you recharge?" she asked.

"I can but it takes a while," I responded.

"We have the time," Marion stated and continued her assault on my erection. Only minutes later, I ignited, discharging on target into her mouth. Marion controlled her initial reaction and lifted her head making room in her mouth for my effluent. She swallowed several times and continued to suck every drop of semen she could find until I was both out of bullets and completely clean.

We lay on the bed, her head on my shoulder. "Marion," I opened. "Do you discharge?"

"I do," she answered, "but, unlike you, I required no time to recharge. Why?"

"I was thinking that, while I was recharging, I might search for your trigger," I told her.

"Sounds interesting," she commented. "Did you bring your search equipment?"

"I always have it with me," I told her.

"Search away," Marion challenged me.

I rolled her on her back and began searching by kissing her nipples.

"That's a good place to search," commented Marion, "but you're quite far from my trigger."

"How far?" I asked.

"About a half a body length," instructed Marion.

Thirty seconds later, my search reached the outskirts of Marion's trigger. Like Stanley searching for Livingstone, I parted the jungle of pubic hair and found she had erected a phallic like monument of her womanhood. I pressed what I found with my tongue and discovered it was the trigger I was looking for.

I used my weight on her hips to contain the recoil of her discharge and proved the truthfulness of her claim of not needing time to recharge when I sucked her trigger into my mouth and squeezed it between my lips a second time.

We began a rhythm of me pulling her trigger almost as if she had a semiautomatic clitoris and her reloading, all accompanied by her wails of pleasure and pain. I paused twice. The first time when I was concerned she had stopped breathing and the second time when my recharging was complete.

I moved up her body. Marion spread and lifted her legs and I entered her. She was warm and comfortable, still quivering from repeated orgasms. Our coupling lasted a long time. We changed positions frequently and I was deep inside her from the rear when her latest orgasm pulled my trigger and I filled her with a second helping of semen.

We lay on the bed in each other's arms again. "Gabriel," she said. "Thank you for an incredible experience but I think I may have misled you."

"Really?" I asked.

"I told you that I didn't need time to recharge," she explained, "but that wasn't entirely true. It is true that for a short period I can have repeated orgasms but sometimes I need an extensive recovery time to resupply and recover, sometimes hours or even days. This is one of those times. I regret to inform you that we are done for this afternoon although I hope we aren't done completely."

"Marion," I consoled her. "I agree with your observation. I too need to rest more than I need to recharge. We should call it a day and plan for another opportunity sometime soon."

"I'd like that," Marion said.

We clung together for a few more minutes before Marion rolled out of the bed and headed for the bathroom. No sounds came from the bathroom until the unmistakable sound of the vacuum toilet followed by the sound of the shower.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting my turn when Marion emerged. She was still naked and drying her hair with a bath towel.

"All yours," she said. "Shower if you want."

"Thanks," I said. "But I think I'll shower later when I have clean clothes to put on."

"I look a leak and flushed the incredibly loud toilet. When I exited the bathroom, Marion was wearing panties and hooking her bra in preparation to turning it around and fitting it to her breasts.

I dressed and we kissed. "Thanks again," Marion said.

"I'm the one who should be thanking you," I told her. "You've completely changed my impression of what a real woman is capable of."

"You're kind," she countered. "But I'm an old lady. I do what I can do and hope for the best."

"If you're and old lady," I said. "Then may I never meet a young lady again."

We kissed again, this time with added emotional content. "If I wasn't already married," said Marion, "I'd ask you to marry me."

"If I was single, I accept," I said.

We kissed a final time and I left her stateroom.

Back at Celeste's and my stateroom, I knocked on the door. I didn't know where Celeste and Steve had ended up but our stateroom was an obvious choice.

Celeste opened the door. She was standing behind the door to hide her nakedness. "I was hoping it was you," she said and kissed me. "Why didn't you just let yourself in?"

"I didn't know where you and Steve were and I didn't want to interrupt anything," I explained.

"Steve and I were here for only an hour," Celeste said."

"Disappointing?" I asked.

"Not at all," countered Celeste. "Steve is a considerate lover. His only drawback is that he needs an extraordinarily long time to recover."

"One and done?" I asked.

"Something like that," agreed Celeste. "But what an incredible one. We went down to the atrium, had a drink together and watched the strange games the crew played with the passengers. How was your time with Marion?"

"She's old but not so old that you'd notice," I told Celeste. "She recovers quickly and is ready for more. She does run out of steam eventually but not nearly as quickly as Steve."

"Do you have anything left for me?" asked Celeste.

"I should shower first," I offered.

Celeste got that coy grin she gets when she's thinking something I might find outrageous. "Don't shower yet," she said. "I want to taste Marion on you."

It was four-thirty. Dinner was at six. We had an hour and we used every minute of it. If Celeste had an opinion about how Marion tasted, she didn't share it.

Jake and Annette were already seated when we arrived for dinner. After dinner we watched the show in the theater and headed for the club again. History repeats itself and it did that night. After several drinks and some erotic dancing, Annette and I left together, this time to her and Jack's stateroom.

Sometime in the middle of the night, someone knocked on the door. "Time for you to go home," whispered Annette.

I gathered my clothing, put on the shirt and pants, and headed for the door barefoot. Jack and I shared a brief greeting before I headed for my stateroom and Celeste carrying my shoes, socks and underwear and Jack entered his cabin.

Celeste was waiting for me with opened arms and legs. We slept late again but managed to get to the buffet while breakfast was still in progress.

Back in our stateroom and too early to head for the hot tub, we opted for another intimate hour. Eventually, we showered, put on swimwear, Celeste more exposed than covered, and headed for the pool deck.

As expected, Jack and Annette were already in the hot tub. Not surprisingly, they weren't alone. Jack introduced us to Dale and Stefani, another couple he and Annette had met on another adult's only cruise. I'm usually slow to put clues together and arrive at an obvious conclusion, but two days in a row, with different couples Jack and Annette had met on cruises, was enough this time. I looked at Celeste. She was listening to Jack but looking at Dale. I could see why, so, I checked out Stefani.

Stefani was a bronze toned beauty with spiked hair, large eyes, a pert nose and puffy lips that would look good wrapped around almost anything. Lower, above the water level, I could see her smallish breasts held firm in a thin top almost the same color as her skin. I could see perfectly the shape of her breasts and the size of her nipples poking against the fabric of her top but not their color.

When I looked up, Stefani was looking at me. She laughed and moved to straighten her top that only had the effect of emphasizing the appearance of her nipples.

As predicted, Jack and Annette left us alone with Dale and Stefani. Stefani slid around the hot tub to sit next to me, closer than necessary. I understood why when she put her hand on my thigh and started a quiet conversation.

"How well do you know Jack and Annette?" she whispered while squeezing my thigh.

"We met two days ago at dinner," I answered.

"What is your impression of them?" Stefani asked.

"They're interesting," I said.

"Just interesting?"

"Yeah," I confirmed. "And friendly," I added.

"Annette's hot, isn't she?" asked Stefani.

"Undeniably," I responded.

"You've experienced her?"

"I think experiences are the best way to get to know someone," I said.

"Do you want another experience?" Stefani asked.

"I grow through experiences," I told her.

Stefani raised her voice. "Gabe and I are going to get lunch in the buffet," she announced while standing and starting to climb out of the hot tub.

I watched as the rest of her body rose out of the water. The bottom of her bikini was also the same color as her skin tone and I had to look twice to confirm she was actually wearing anything. It was so small that I concluded she was completely shaven between her legs.

I followed her out of the hot tub. "I need to put on something more appropriate for lunch," Stefani announced as we headed for the elevators.

At her stateroom, she held the door for me. "You can come in while I change," she offered.

I was glad I accepted her offer. Without guile or embarrassment, Stefani stepped out of her bikini, removed the top as well and hung them in the bathroom to dry. Naked, she went to a small cabinet, selected a one-piece sundress and slipped it over her body. She added a pair of sandals and was ready to go.

On the way back to the elevators she commented. "You should change too."

In my stateroom, with Stefani next to me, I pushed off my swim trunks, hung them in the bathroom, stepped into a pair of golf shorts and slipped on a matching shirt. I added my sandals and we headed for the buffet.

We found a table where we could watch the activities on the dock of another port I didn't remember docking at. A server brought us drinks and we headed for the buffet. The theme of the day was oriental. I gathered a number of sauced chicken dishes, some rice and an eggroll. Stefani was already at the table when I returned with just enough food to feed an underweight cat.

Dale and Celeste joined us a few minutes later, both changed out of their swimwear. I made mental note to ask Celeste about the clothing changing routine with Dale when I had the time. Stefani and I finished our lunch and readied to leave. Stefani said something to Dale about their room that I missed most of.

Stefani led me back to her stateroom. Seconds after entering, she removed her sundress and started to help me remove my shirt. My shorts quickly followed and Stefani was on her knees in front of me admiring the length and breath of my quickly growing erection. Stefani was a good orally as I'd ever encountered and, when I warned her about an impending ejaculation, she stopped and squeezed my erection until the moment passed.

In bed, she was just as aggressive. She assumed the top position and ground down on me until she had an impressive orgasm. Over the next three hours, Stefani had three orgasms to every one of mine and I had three. Sadly, I had to return to my own cabin when Dale arrived.

Back in my stateroom, Celeste greeted me with the same enthusiasm as the previous afternoon.

The next day, Jack and Annette introduced us to Rick and Bonnie. Bonnie and Rick were about eight years younger than either Celeste or me. Bonnie was a hand grenade with the pin pulled. It was clear before Jack and Annette left us alone in the hot tub that Bonnie's only purpose for the day was to get me back to someone's stateroom with her.

In ten minutes, Bonnie and I were on our way to change and an early lunch.

"Are you hungry?" she asked as we walked in our bathing suits toward the elevators.

"A little," I answered without commitment.

"For food," she clarified, "or something else?

Her question wasn't as indirect as she probably thought it was. "You have something else to eat?" I asked.

Bonnie smiled broadly and, when we entered the elevator, pressed a button for a floor that wasn't the buffet. She led me to a cabin on the port side of the ship. Inside, she immediately moved to take off her bikini top.

"Whoa," I stopped her. "Changing for lunch or do you have something else in mind?" I asked.

"I hoped that lunch could wait or be skipped entirely," she answered truthfully.

"Okay," I agreed. "But I think we should slow things down a little."

I looked around the room for a scarf or something I could use for a blindfold. "Do you have a scarf or something like it?" I asked.

Puzzled, Bonnie went to nearby cabinet and handed me a long, silk-like wrap that she might wear over a strapless dress. "Perfect," I responded.

I folded the scarf into a long, several layer belt and stood behind Bonnie. When I put the scarf over her head and eyes, she startled and grabbed my hand.

"It's just a blindfold," I told her. "Trust me," I added. "The blindfold will add eroticism to your experience. I promise I won't hurt you and I'll stop the instant you tell me too."

She removed her hand and took a deep breath. "Okay," she whispered.

I tied the blindfold around her eyes and sat her on the side of the bed. I held her hands in mine for a moment and then placed them on her respective thighs. Barely touching her, I brushed her blonde hair behind her ears. Then I kissed her forehead. She moved her head to look up and I kissed the tip of her nose and then her lips. I lingered on her lips and then kissed the point of her chin.

I reached behind her neck and untied the thin straps holding up her bikini top. I let the strings hang loose and kissed the top of each breast. I took the top of her bikini in my teeth and untied the straps around her back before pulling the top off with my teeth.

Her breasts were just more than a handful and hung like rain drops on her chest from small bases. I held each breast in one hand and kissed her nipples. Her breathing rate increased and she arched her back to push her breasts in my direction.

I pushed her back gently on the bed and untied the thin straps on either side of her bikini bottom. I grabbed the front of her bikini bottom with my teeth and pulled it down and slowly from under her. Her pubic area was completely waxed, no stubble or roots visible. Her labia were thin and inflated and her inner lips quivering. I touched the tip of her clitoris with my tongue and she moaned and held her breath.

I stripped off my bathing trunks and dragged the tip of my erection between her labia. The quivering spread to the rest of her body and her legs came up on the bed and spread wide. I slid slowly inside her and kissed her on her lips again. She exhaled. I kissed her again and began a slow movement inside her.

Her quivering became a full body orgasm. I hung on to her hips to maintain myself within her. When her orgasm calmed, I moved more forcefully inside her. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down to kiss her again.

"Bonnie," I whispered.

"What?" she stammered.

"You can take off the blindfold now," I suggested.

"No," she managed to say. "I want you to finish inside me first."

Several minutes later, I did just that. When she felt the first pulse, she put her arm over her mouth and screamed into her wrist as another orgasm gripped her body.

We lay on the bed together, Bonnie with her blindfold in one hand and my relaxed penis in the other. I had one hand on a breast and the other holding her clitoris between two fingers.

"I'm hungry now," said Bonnie.

"Should we go find lunch?" I asked.

"If we can come back here after," she insisted.

"I can't think of a single reason why we can't," I offered.

I put on my swim trunks and waited for Bonnie to pee and clean up. She put on a yellow sundress, no underwear, and pool shoes and we headed for my cabin for me to change for lunch.

Lunch was in full operation. We gathered plates of food and sat near a window while we ate. We saw none of the others we had met on the cruise. Finished, we drifted back to Bonnie's stateroom where we spent several hours together before I extracted myself to head back to my room to prepare for dinner.

Celeste was sitting on the balcony reading, with her hair wrapped in a towel and wearing a sheer robe, when I came in.

"Did you have a nice afternoon?" she asked.

"I did," I responded. "How about you?"

"I really shouldn't comment," Celeste said, "but I just got back here about ten minutes ago." I didn't ask where she had been.

"I take it, then, that you didn't waste the afternoon," I commented.

Celeste laughed. "No, but I did waste Rick," she said.

I took a shower while Celeste dried her hair. We dressed and headed for dinner.

We were shown to our table. Jack and Annette joined us a few minutes later.

After dinner, we went to the theater for the penultimate show of the cruise, and then we went to the club just as we had every evening so far. Steve and Marion were already there, sitting at a large table. Dale and Stefani and Rick and Bonnie joined us a few minutes later. We had a few drinks and then all five ladies excused themselves, ostensibly to go to the ladies' room.

When they returned, they didn't sit back down. Instead, they told each of us men to head back to our respective staterooms and wait for further instructions.

The five of us left the club together. "What's going on?" I asked Jack.

"I haven't a clue," he admitted.

"I thought you were cruise activity director," I said. "How can you not know what they're planning?"