Upwardly Mobile Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,115 Followers

To determine if she was, he rubbed the tip of his index finger down between her ass cheeks, and she moaned out, "Oh dear God, yes!"

His finger found her asshole, and she jumped at his touch and immediately tried to fuck his finger with her tight puckery hole, rocking her hips in a humping motion. He moved his finger back to her pussy and ran it through her slit, getting it nice and wet. He placed it against her asshole and rubbed it firmly, smearing her cunt juices on it and making it slick. She went wild, letting out a deep groan and sucking his dick like the cock-hungry anal slut she was.

He pushed his finger into her ass and felt it open enough for it to slide in up to the first knuckle Rose immediately tensed, holding her breath, then snarled "Oh fuck yes!" Her hips snapped down hard, driving her ass onto his finger. She launched into another orgasm, cock still in her mouth. When it crested, Jerry continued finger-fucking her ass, his fingers all the way in.

She slid her mouth off his cock, cradling it in her hand. She looked at Jerry and biting her bottom lip. She wanted to say something, but couldn't. A part of her, deep inside, yearned to give herself to this man fully, but she hesitated. She leaned against him, looking up into his eyes, stroking his cock and moaning as he fingered her ass.

Jerry watched her moving her hips and fucking his finger. He saw her biting her lip, and could see her lust and her need . He also sensed her reluctance.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked, looking deeply into her eyes.

She breathed in deeply. "Oh God, yes," she thought. Right at that moment, there was nothing she wanted more. She knew this was a critical turning point, one of those life-changing decisions, from which you cannot go. She knew the consequences. She knew the risks. She accepted them. She welcomed them and gave in.

She nodded her head slowly.

"In your pussy?" he asked, finger still moving slowly in and out of her ass.

She kept eye contact with him and slowly shook her head no.

"You want me to fuck you in the ass?" he smiled, toying with her now. He had her where he wanted her, and she knew it. It turned her on more.

She nodded slowly.

"Say it," he said with a devious grin on his face, "if you want me to do it, you have to say it."

Rose hesitated. She took a deep breath as Jerry started finger fucking her asshole faster. She exhaled slowly and said through her clenched teeth, "I want you to fuck me."

He smiled but didn't move. He just kept fingering her ass.

"Say it all." He demanded, fixing her with his eyes.

She moaned again and smiled, "I want you to fuck me in the ass," she said, knowing it was what he wanted to hear. Then she added more than he wanted because she wanted him to hear it. "I want you to fuck me in the ass with your big fucking cock. I want you to do it hard and make me remember it. I want you to fuck me so hard I'll never forget this day and what you did to me."

Jerry abruptly pulled his finger out of her ass, stood up and pushed her onto the cushion, bent over it with both feet on the ground. He stood behind her and held his big cock in his fist. He kicked her feet apart, spreading her legs. She giggled. He rubbed the head of his cock in her pussy, up and down in her slit, coating the head and getting it wet. She groaned.

"Oh!" she said as he pushed his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her slowly.

"I thought you were going to fuck me in the ass," she said, sounding disappointed.

"Just getting some lube," he told her as he pumped his dick in and out of her drenched pussy.

She was about to suggest he keep fucking her there when he suddenly pulled out, leaving her cunt gaping open slightly. She let out a very needy whine.

He placed the head against her asshole and pushed, forcing the head halfway in, and she jumped, "Oh fuck! Ok then."

She reached back to pull her ass cheeks apart for him. He pulled the head back out and rubbed it on her tight anus before wedging it back into her. The fat cockhead spread her tight little hole open, wider than it had ever been before.

She gasped and yelled out, "Oh Shit!"

She immediately laughed, thinking of Bob's prior comment, but Jerry didn't know why. He took her laughter as a challenge and shoved his cock in deeper, without letting her grow used to its girth.

Rose leaped forward gasping, "Fuck! Easy baby!" She caught her breath and pushed back, feeling his cock moving in deeper. Jerry began to fuck her, slowly, moving his cock in and out, going a little deeper with each thrust. Rose rocked her hips and moaned, "Oh fuck, yes. Fuck my ass, baby."

Jerry grabbed onto her hips firmly and rammed into her tight ass hard. She cried out and pulled away again, unable to handle the size of his cock so roughly. She climbed lay there panting, face and arms laying on top of the back of the bench. Somehow Jerry had moved with her enough to keep the head of his cock in her ass. He waited for her to catch her breath, then he moved his hips and fucked her, more slowly this time.

After a moment, her hard breathing turned into moans of pleasure. Jerry thrust deeper. Rose pushed back taking more of his cock into her ass. She began to move her entire body forward and backward, fucking herself on his cock. He didn't even need to move to fuck her, but he did, adding his powerful thrusts just as she was pushing back hard to take his cock in her ass. She let out a loud cry, not caring if Bob or anybody else heard her.

Rose was going crazy, thrashing and bucking out of control. Jerry fucked her ass harder. Rose let out a stream of, "yes, yes, yes, Yes! YES!" meeting each slam of his cock with a "yes." She gripped the cushion tightly in her fists, and bit down on it, using it to muffle her screams. She began to cum, shaking and screaming into the cushion. He kept fucking her. She came, non-stop, for several moments. It was powerful and wouldn't stop. She came on and on for what seemed like an eternity.

Her climax crested and she caught her breath slightly. She turned her head and looked at him over her shoulder. "I said make me remember it."

He slapped her ass cheeks hard, with both hands, leaving red handprints. She yelped then began to push back again. Jerry started to fuck her wildly, out of control, like an animal. His cock was practically punching her insides with each massive thrust. She wailed into the cushion, and he fucked her faster, his cock hammering into her relentlessly. Rose's entire body was shaking, and her moans sounded almost like sobs.

Jerry slammed in fully again then pulled out all the way. Her ass clung to his cock as he pulled out, her asshole distending, stuck to the thick shaft. He shoved back in and pulled out again, drawing her anal ring with his cock as he did. Rose realized was sobbing, crying, loudly and didn't know why.

Rose was drawing close to another powerful orgasm. Jerry sensed it suddenly stopped thrusting. She looked back, tears streaming down her face. "Don't fucking stop!" she demanded. He slapped her ass hard, and she cried out.

He gave her one hard thrust, and she arched her back, still looking at him, and moaned deeply.

"You like my cock, don't you?" He asked, moving his hips slowly in a circle, making the dick rotate around inside her anal cavity.

"Yesssss," she hissed.

He slammed in hard again, then held it deep inside her, slowly moving around and around. "How much?"

"Fuck!", she exclaimed. "A lot."

He continued moving slowly, and Rose ground her hips trying to get more pleasure out of his cock. He suddenly slammed in hard three times then stopped just as suddenly. She slumped down on the cushion and began to shake with her need. "Please don't stop." She begged.

He smiled devilishly, knowing he had claimed her. "How much?" he asked again, then slammed in hard and fast, six times then stopped suddenly.

She growled at him for stopping then snarled out, "I fucking love your cock."

He resumed fucking her again, slowly with long, deep pumps of his full shaft. She started grinding harder and whimpering over and over, and never stopped looking at him.

"More than Bob's?" he asked, eyes locked on hers. She breathed in sharply.

"No! Never!" she said defiantly.

He slammed in hard again and pounded her ass repeatedly as fast as he could manage. Rose felt like she was going to black out from the intensity and saw stars before her eyes.

Jerry stopped thrusting again, and Rose opened her eyes, not realizing she'd close them.

"More than Bob's?" he asked, again.

She felt his gaze and knew he would know if she lied. She sighed then said, "No, not more than Bob's."

"Liar."

He plunged in deeply, unleashing his lust and started to fuck the holy hell out of her ass. She'd never been fucked so forcefully, so powerfully before in her life. She completely lost herself, floating in a sea of pain and pleasure mixed with pure, uncontrolled lust. She started cumming, and it wouldn't stop. Her whole body was exploding in orgasm. It rocketed up, blasted through her head and erupted outwardly. She was shaking uncontrollably and crying out in the hardest, deepest and longest orgasm she had ever experienced.

"More than Bob's?" he asked again while continuing to fuck her non-stop, with no loss of intensity.

She heard the voice ask the question as in a dream. "Yes!" she screamed, "Yes, more than Bob's." As soon as she said it, she came again, harder, screaming out in ecstasy. Did she cum gain or was it the same orgasm, just growing more powerful? A new one? Was it multiple orgasms, one after another, hitting so hard and fast they all blended into one, continuous orgasm?

She couldn't believe she had said that. She shook her head rapidly back and forth as he came, moaning out, "No, no, no, no, no, no" over and over again.

Jerry wrapped his arms around her lower body, holding her tightly. He was grunting hard with each thrust and suddenly let out a long, deep groan. His cock swelled and pulsed as it shot cum deep into her anal cavity. He came for a long time and halfway through she came again, not realizing that her previous orgasm had even stopped.

And then it was over. His cock slid out of her ass like a snake leaving its dead skin. She collapsed onto the cushion, trying to catch her breath, shaking uncontrollably. Jerry was beside her sitting with his back against the low wall, head tilted back, mouth open, gasping to pull in air. His legs were open wide, and his cock was laying there wet and messy.

The buzzer from the oven was buzzing loudly and had been for a while. "Oh shit," he said, jumping up, "the food."

He ran to the oven, throwing it open and pulling the trays out. Fortunately only a couple of things looked burned. He ate them, then started putting the food onto serving platters. Rose approached, still breathing hard.

"Holy shit," She was all she could say.

"That good, huh?" he asked, licking bacon grease off his fingers.

She laughed, then turned around and leaned against the countertop. "You have no fucking idea," she replied, smiling.

He leaned over and kissed her quickly. She kissed him back, surprised by how natural it felt to be kissing her husband's boss. He laughed and said, "Yeah, I kinda do."

Jerry grabbed a couple of bowls from the refrigerate and handed them to Rose. "Here put that on one of the trays."

He found a bunch of small plates and cutlery and added them to the tray. "Ok, that should do it. Can you grab those two? I'll get these."

Rose shook her head to clear her thoughts, smiled and looked at what he was doing. "Uhmm, sure." She picked up the trays and followed him back to the bar area, and they started to go up the stairs. "Shit, Jerry!", she exclaimed stopping him. "We can't go up there like this! Look at us. We're a mess. Bob will know you just fucked the shit out of me."

He looked down at her with a slightly puzzled look on his face. "Don't you want him to know?"

She hesitated, "Well, yeah," she replied, thinking, "but not like this. I will tell him tonight. I don't want to do it here, like this and just spring it on him. I know him. I have to break it to him gradually. OK?"

Jerry waited and nodded. "Sure, hon. Here I know. Set the trays down here."

He walked over and placed his trays on a table at the bottom of the stairs. He took her hand and said, "We don't have time for a shower." He pulled hard on her arm and spun her around and threw her into the pool. She let out a playful scream as she flew through the air and landed in the water.

Jerry dove in behind her and swam out to the center of the pool. They both came up laughing and pretended to swim for a bit, trying to clean off as much of the evidence of their sexual encounter as they could. When they felt clean, they climbed out dripping and went back to the trays. Rose touched his hand and kissed him softly, "Thanks, Jerry."

He smiled back, "No problem, hon."

They started to climb up the stairs again, "Shit, Jerry!"

He stopped and looked back, "What now?"

"We're naked!"

He laughed and nodded, "Everybody is naked. Don't worry."

He turned and climbed the stairs shouting "Food's here!" She bit her bottom lip and followed him.

End of Part 4 - More to come

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,115 Followers
12