Urban Fantasy: Journey's Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting dark outside, the subtle changes in the city's usual sounds as the inhabitants went from one phase to another going unnoticed, and Saharan hadn't quite noticed that it was dark until her stomach shook her back into reality, her attention so entirely captured by the job listings that only the loud grumblings and uncomfortable feeling of an empty gut brought her back. She hadn't even noticed it, but she was laid down on the bed that was surprisingly comfortable, and she'd gone through the entire newspaper searching for all possible jobs that were open for her inquiry.

Half-crumpled and nearly torn from the repeated folding, depressing, tossing and scrawling, the newspaper was tossed aside, its precious information marked down and carefully categorized for careful scrutiny for the day to come. Already, Saharan felt a marked rise in her enthusiasm, which was down in the pits these past few days ever since leaving her former home downtown, and after marking down several real possibilities that she felt would actually fit her area of expertise, she'd come to the conclusion that maybe life wasn't so miserable after all.

Outside, the wind was beginning to pick up, and Saharan could already hear the telltale howling though the stained windowpane. She padded gently over to the window, pulling the tattered remains of what could laughably be called curtains and peered outside through the inky blackness, interspersed only with the lights of adjacent buildings and streetlamps and passing cars. There was a convenience store down the road, and from her vantage point she could just make out a gas station where she could buy something to eat, like a hotdog or a sandwich maybe.

She was just about to pull the curtain back when…. What was that? A wash of black, a flitting shadow, an unseen phantom, and try as she might, she couldn't pierce the darkness with but squinted eyes. The interloper was gone. She shrugged, a strange gesture seeing as it was forced and anything but nonchalant, but she couldn't let mere delusions get in her way this time around, not what it got her in the last time around with Griblet, and eventually his little buddy Gromet.

Saharan pulled the curtain shut with a sharp swipe of her hand, giving half an effort to try and not rip them right off their frame in the process given how frail and old looking the curtains were, and rounded to the door before plunging right into the darkness and shutting the door behind her. She patted her pocket, reassuring herself with the key's presence before heading on.

That's odd, she thought. The pathway outside of her room didn't seem to have its ceiling lights switched on. It puzzled and unnerved her in equal measure, and she looked to the open parking lot for signs of any life down there, some driver pulling in, some passerby but there was nothing, just her and her solitude, boots ringing against the concrete as she made her way down the stairs into the open parking lot.

'Phantoms and ghouls, I have one wild imagination,' Saharan chuckled to herself, half amused and annoyed at her propensity for conjuring up such images. She hated to admit it, but that chill wind and the unnerving silence coupled with the darkness made her just about want to jump back into her room. There was something odd, though, and she could swear were eyes burning into her back, but she surmised that it was just her imagination. An idiot's consolation, if you will.

The trip to the gas station didn't take long, and Saharan was back at the motel 20 minutes after leaving, munching on a sandwich, jingling her key. It was still dark in the walkway, this she could see while walking towards the stairs in the parking lot, but the same fear of the dark just wasn't making her belly quiver anymore. Maybe, she surmised, it was just the hunger that was making her fearful. Yeah, that's it, she told herself. Saharan closed the door behind her and fumbled for the lights before freezing at the sound of a faint chuckling coming from inside.

'Well, well, well. Nice to see you here, doll,' came a voice from further into her room, but still terribly too close for comfort.

That voice. It sounded familiar, but it couldn't have been anyone she quite knew, and yet, it was so familiar. It was on the tip of her tongue, and she was about to guess who it was when she suddenly remembered the blade she kept. It sent chills up and down her spine thinking of the possibility of just using it, and her heart beat wildly in her chest as she tried to pierce the darkness with her eyes, but to not avail.

'I'm armed, and I'm warning you,' she said as sternly as she could, drawing the blade from her jacket, the blade glinting mildly in the wan light.

'With that little butter knife?' came a voice from just behind of her, to the side of the doorway, and Saharan spun around on her heel, holding the knife up in a defensive stance, not realizing she was backing slowly, deeper into her room.

'Yeah, and I know how to use it against you creeps!' she cried defiantly, mustering up some courage in the hope that whoever these guys were, they'd think twice.

'I'm quite sure,'

'Indeed,'

'I'm giving you until the count of three to get out of my room, damnit!' came her scream, gripping the blade tightly, shocked rigid at hearing more unfamiliar voices from different parts of the room.

'And I'm giving you until the count of two to put that little toothpick down before I fucking knock you out cold!'

The room was silent for two minutes, and Saharan swallowed hard as she attempted to slowly shuffle back towards the door after realizing she just about walked right up to the bed. She took a step back, feeling something give way as her calf bumped into it, and all hell broke loose, 'Get her!' came a hoarse scream, and something clamed down on her lower leg, another jumped onto her back and Saharan cried out as she plunged her knife down to her unknown assailant, feeling the blade pierce flesh and break free, drawing out a roar of agony from the stab victim. Her mind racing, Saharan drew her hand up to stab again before something hard knocked the blade from her grasp, hot pain surging up along her arm, rendering her hand useless with the knife dropping uselessly on the floor.

Another creature latched on to her other leg, another pulling her one good hand before something struck her in the gut, doubling her over and getting the wind knocked out of her. She tried rising back up, but a blow landed hard on her face, sending her down for the count. Her Saharan's vision swam, and quickly, like a beast with but one mind, her arms and legs were held firmly in place, as if some creature sat on each limb, and she was powerless to do anything.

'You little bastards! You're going to pay for this!' she managed to yell out as the lights came back on from the table lamp beside her bed, and she could just see the small figures of those guys who she'd seen earlier today at the motel's office. One was picking up her fallen blade, but all of them wore a sort of ski mask to conceal their faces and their identities.

The guy who'd picked up her knife chuckled, amused as he raised a foot and placed it on her tummy triumphantly, the others giggling on their posts while they pinned her down to the ground, 'I've had my eye on you the moment you entered the check-in counter, and me and the boys were just planning something daring and complicated when you made things all the more easier for us.

'You see, when we couldn't get a room, we figured that maybe we'd just find a place to stay elsewhere, but that planned turned to shit when there were no other vacancies in any other place,' he toyed with the blade, teasing the tip against the buttons of her jacket and popping them open with a quick twist. He then sat on her tummy, pulling open her jacket with quick chops of his hands, revealing her black Siouxsie tube top.

'But… you see, other places are full, and we've decided to stay the night at your little room right here,' he trailed the knife down along the skin of her pale tummy, gliding it along until it hits the bottom of her top, allowing the sharp edge to tear the thin fabric.

Saharan gasped sharply, feeling the cold steel of her own butterfly knife tracing a faint line up her stomach and down beneath her top. She could hear a faint tearing, and she looked down to see what that despicable little gnome was doing to her favorite top, 'What are you doing!' she cried, gripped in alarm, and even though it was stated as a question she already knew what this bastard wanted of her. He wanted what every other guy down the road seemed to want the moment they laid eyes on her, and the very idea made her want to laugh and cry at the same time. She felt bittersweet laughter beginning to well up inside of her tummy, and she held it back as best she could.

The blade easily cut through the thin fabric of her top, revealing only her bra which was also being picked apart slowly with the very blade Saharan hoped she could use to protect herself with against exactly this kind of situation, and instead of doing just that, the shimmering blade had become an instrument to her own violation.

She looked down at her assailant, watched him as his eyes trailed down her body, the same looks on each and every one of these guys spoke volumes of what they intended of her, how one stroked at her thigh while the other tugged impatiently at her jacket, as if simply pulling at it would make it disappear and expose her skin. The rush of emotions and sensations coursing through her gut was almost too much, and Saharan's chest hike up in sharp intakes of breath before she let out a loud peal of laughter that sounded more like a child's joyous outburst than of a woman under duress. If she'd been thinking about it, it would have reminded Saharan of the laughter of a child opening a Christmas present.

All the stress of the previous days was just beginning to pour out through her laughter, and Saharan just couldn't seem to stop her self from laughing. All the frustrations, all the guilt and all the self-appointed blame just venting itself away in what seemed to be the most convenient way. Perhaps it was a coping mechanism. Whatever it was, it didn't last beyond the sharp stab of pain that lanced in the center of her chest, right at the bottom of her solar plexus, and gasping with a wince she drew her eyes down to her chest. The twin cups of her bra lay severed from one another, the tiny bridge of fabric torn where the guy cut them, lightly grazing her skin with the blade.

Saharan watched with a mix of fear, trepidation and disgust as he flicked aside one of her bra cups to reveal her pert nipple which he began suckling on like a hungry babe nursing on its mother's teat. She squirmed under the weight of four small bodies pressing down on her limbs, squealing pathetically when the one sucking on her nipple bit down on the hard nub enthusiastically. She could feel a small tongue twirling around the darker area of her nipple, her other breast being mashed and kneaded in an eager hand.

It all came in the blur, and the next thing Saharan knew was her clothes were being forced off of her body, either properly or cut off with her blade. She could see her clothes being tossed carelessly to the side, either with rough tears on them where they were forced off, or simply pulled off like her socks.

She could feel something crawling up both of her thighs and working their way up to her crotch, and she hazarded a glance down to see both little gremlin-like beings naked and licking long, lustful strokes of their tongues up towards her neatly trimmed pussy. She shuddered; almost afraid as she was disgusted, but she could not deny the exhilaration and blissful sensations these idiots were giving her. She could feel their lust against her skin, hard and hot, and she could just vaguely imagine what they would have wanted to do with her, but she didn't want to think that. The one sitting on her tummy soon drew his tongue away from her nipples, having satisfied his want to simply suckle on both before unzipping his pants and letting his cock spring forth. Saharan shut her eyes tight, gritting her teeth before feeling something flop between her breasts and two hands pressing her soft mounds against either side of that thing between her breasts before it pumped back and forth slowly, soft grunts echoing in the stillness of her room.

A soft breeze gusted past her pussy lips, and she realized too late it was the breath of one of her assailants as he spread her labia apart for a peek of what her insides looked like, before he brushed a tongue against the exposed nub that was her clit, drawing forth a soft moan and gasp from the supine Saharan. She tried to pull her legs together, but their weight and an elbow jammed between her legs made sure they stayed well apart.

The one between her legs inhaled her sexual scent in one long breath before diving in and burying his face into her coochie and slobbering all over the place, making her shudder and moan out softly. She peeked at one of the guys sitting on her arm through a small crack of her eyelid and saw him with his pants down and sporting a throbbing erection that he jerked at furiously, already sweating with the effort. He saw her peeking, and he grinned down at her, edging closer and taking a handful of her hair in his hand and pressing his cock against her lips. She shook her head, grimacing, about to utter a denial before she felt a sharp tip pressing against her jugular and she winced.

Immediately, she took the cock into her mouth, almost gagging but sucking on the fat tip idly and she felt the pressure of the blade ease up on her neck. She shuddered once more, moaning a bit louder this time as her clit was half sucked, half licked and a finger inserted into her tight hole which was becoming wetter and hotter with each passing moment. Saharan kept her eyes shut, sucking a bit harder, bobbing her head a bit quicker as her hair was pulled, and she felt an all-consuming lust begin to grow from within her loins.

A previously unseen male started to squirt underneath of her, and his companions shifted positions so he could squirm beneath of her ass. She could tell he was naked. She could also feel a hard poking against the cheeks of her ass, which a pair of small hands were spreading apart before that same poking started to explore against her other hole. She tensed, shuddering and moaning softly, much to the enjoyment of the guy whose prick she was sucking. The one on her chest was starting to fuck her breasts a bit quicker now, grunting with the effort as he stroked her nipples with his thumbs while holding her breasts against his dick. The one beneath of her began pushing his erection against her anus, slowly pushing until his erection was embedded fully into her ass and at which point he began to fuck her ass slowly but steadily, making her bounce up and down, forcing her mouth onto the cock further each time.

Saharan's world began to swim as all the sensations began to coalesce in her mind, causing her juices to leak from her snatch and drawing an excited remark from the one eating her out. He excitedly drew back from her heated loins, her normally pale thighs and chest now an angry pink and her labia were puffy from her arousal. He yanked his cock roughly, spanking it against her sopping cunt a few times and making Saharan moan and tense with the spank of arousal before pushing its length into her wet pussy slowly, drawing a low, long moan from her throat as she felt herself stretching to accommodate his dick.

The four guys currently ravishing her didn't have any flow in their thrusts, but the ones fucking her in the ass and pussy were alternating their thrusts, driving Saharan to greater heights of ecstasy, making her want to scream and moan as loud as she could, the sounds of their thighs slapping against her loins and ass turning her on even more, and she curled her toes tightly, wanting more.

She felt disgusted at herself for falling into this, for not even trying to push these creeps away, but oh God did it feel good. She could almost… forget she hated being fucked like this, and embrace it for all the pleasure it was giving her. Almost. The pleasure was killing her, and all she wanted right now was to be fucked like there was no tomorrow. Wasn't that what was happening right now? Wasn't she being gangbanged for all she was worth? Fuck yeah.

She swirled her tongue over and under the head of the cock she was sucking, bobbing her head up and down enthusiastically, wanting to milk it of its precious seed and swallow every last drop of it, and desperately craving the taste of jizz once more.

She could feel a much more intense thrusting between her legs and behind her ass now, and she pulled back from the cock and let out a guttural, desperate scream of primal pleasure, 'Fuck me harder! Fuck me! Yes! I want all your dicks inside of me!' she cried out, nearly begging while she pumped her hips as best she could against their thrusting.

Her screams drew a slow ripple of approval from her would-be rapists, and the happily obliged. The one sitting on her other arm apparently couldn't stand it anymore, and he stood up and jammed his cock into Saharan's grip, which she eagerly began pumping back and forth, all the way up from the base up to the very tip

The smell was overpowering, but it wasn't repulsive at all, and Saharan took in deep breaths of it, arousing her further and bringing her closer to her orgasm. She shook and squirmed under the sexual attentions of these creeps, moaning into the throbbing cock in her mouth before finally screaming softly as a tingling sensation crawled up from her loins to the rest of her body, being replaced by the overwhelming pleasure that all orgasms promised. Her pussy and ass both tightened at the same time, and she sucked harder at the cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue over the slit, around the crown and under the head and she jerked the rod in her hand harder and faster, not being able to do anything for the one fucking her tits. As her orgasm passed, she realized the gnome-like guys weren't done yet, and she was railroaded back onto the orgasm express.

She broke off from sucking for a moment, catching her breath before leaning her head back and panting hard. The owner of the cock she was just sucking soon jerked it excitedly before it began to spray thick wads of sticky jizz, most of it landing on Saharan's face, some shooting straight into her mouth, and she lapped up what she could from her lips. She soon felt another hot spray, one erupting between her breasts and sticking to her chest, some again landing on her face, followed by yet another spray, this time from her right hand, the jism landing straight on her face, some finding her eyes and stinging them shut.

The other two fucking her soon started thrusting harder for a few long moments, each grunting before finally erupting in a torrent of sticky jizz inside of her holes, filling her to the point of the excess oozing out with her own cum.

Her assailants soon broke off from her, each pulling out or rising up or walking off into the dark, just leaving her panting hard while flat on her back on the ground. That was just absolutely amazing, Saharan thought, her mind thick with the haze that naturally comes with powerful orgasms, left craving for more. She squirmed lightly on the ground, raising one leg, folding it at the knee while cupping both of her globes in each hand, desperately wanting more. She rubbed her thighs together, the squelching sounds of juices ringing deep in her pointed ears, the erotic noises of her body's byproducts driving her mind deeper into lustful wants, and she pinched and rolled each tips of her breasts between her fingers, moaning softly through half-parted lips, each soft word flowing through like the breath of a corpse or a breeze through a sepulcher, 'More… more… more…'