Urban Girl in a Village Ch. 06

Story Info
I seduce whoever comes to my home.
3.8k words
4.54
30k
18

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosh21
rosh21
183 Followers

Let me make something clear first.

I am or have never been a girl who always dresses up like a whore. Even when I used to live in the city, the kinds of clothes I used to wear could never be considered slutty. I used to wear revealing clothes, yes, they used to expose a lot of skin, but never in a wrong way. I never used to walk towards my closet thinking I need to wear something that makes men go crazy. I used to wear something because I was comfortable wearing them.

Then I came to this village where even wearing sleeveless or showing a little bit of tummy was taboo. Men love checking out the you at those little moments where you're wearing a sleeveless top and you rise your hand, your armpit is seen, or you're walking, wearing a saree and wind blows and your tummy is exposed for a second. All these was new to me. So even wearing a white shirt or shorts made me conscious, if men are looking at me.

It didn't take much time for me, mainly because of too much attention I was getting from men, to get turned on while wearing revealing clothes. First thing that comes to my mind, while choosing a piece of clothing would be, will a man be able to see my boobs more clearly if I wear this top. It kinda became my obsession and fetish.

Nowadays this has become my mantra, where I dress up like a slut, just because I want men to look at me. I want the dicks hard if they stare at me for a few seconds. It makes me wet if I know that somebody is jerking off thinking of what I wore today to the market. At the end of the day, when they are in the bed, they get a boner thinking of this girl who was wearing a white tank top in which the boobs were spilling out from the top as she walked, showed half of her boobs when she bent down to check the vegetables on the road side, tight across the armpit area so that the sideboobs stick out, tight across the stomach so that the outline of navel is seen.. I become horny looking at the way I dress up myself. It's funny.

After that session with the door-to-door salesman, I stood there for a few seconds thinking, what kind of a slut I have become. I looked down. I was topless wearing the smallest shorts, a stranger's cum dripping on my boobs. I walked inside. Grandparents are still sleeping. I went to my room, lied on my bed, checked my phone. I need a dick.

Wasim hadn't texted me for a while. I texted him saying

'Hi, my love'

Rahul had forwarded some memes. I opened it and texted

'lol'.

I forwarded the meme to Manoj, my classmate.

None of them replied. I put on my tank top and lied down. Within seconds I fell asleep.

Grandma woke me up after half an hour with tea. I got up, had tea, sat down to study.

I studied without any distraction for good 2 hours.

I thought of taking a break, checked my phone.

I saw messages from all 3 boys.

Rahul: 'Hi, sorry.. I was busy in the shop. Are you coming to the shop today?'

And another one.

'Hey, Roshni. What happened? Why are you not replying? Is everything alright?'

I replied back: 'Hey, Rahul. Sorry, I fell asleep. I'm not sure if I'll be coming today to the shop.'

He replied immediately.

'Ok, no problem. Actually I wanted to ask you for a favour. :) '

' what's that, Rahul?'

' actually my younger brother is studying in your college, but 2 years junior to you. He is super lazy in studies and has an attention span of 0.5 seconds. I was really worried about his studies. I even tried admitting him in some tuition centre. But he never goes for classes there.

So I was wondering if it's possible for you to help him in one or two tough subjects. Actually I am very confident if he can just sit down and study. He will pass.'

'How can I help him, Rahul?'

'Just sit with him for a while, make sure if he's studying properly, and help him if he has any doubts. That's all.'

'Hmmm' I replied.

'I'll tell him not to disturb you in your studies. Just sit silently, without phone, and focus. And you just observe him. That's all.'

'But, he can do it at home also, no?'

'He never listens to anybody. He yells at mom, ignores dad.. We're so worried about him. Can you? Please?'

I was confused. I didn't know what to do. When I didn't reply for one minute, he texted again.

'I'll give you a monthly tuition fee. :) '

'No, no.. it's not that. I was thinking. Ok, fine. Ask him to come tonight. I'll see how it goes today, then we'll decide from tomorrow onwards what to do.'

'Great. That's awesome. Thank you so much.'

'No problem. Ask him to come at 7. For 1-2 hours. cool?'

'Works. Thanks again. Actually I'll come to drop him. I can see you also, na.'

He is such a sweet boy, I thought.

'don't always expect me in the over sized shirt, though ;)'

'Haha never. I just like your presence.'

'That is so cute'

' :) '

I checked Wasim's message. It said ' can I come over tonight?'

I really was not interested in seeing him. Also sex with him was becoming so monotonous. I would keep the door open, lie down on the bed naked, legs wide spread, he would come, fuck me, cum in my mouth or body, and leave. I forgot when was the last time I got an orgasm with him. I texted him back saying, ' I'm on my periods.'

I was sure he wouldn't even know if his girlfriend is on her periods or not.

Then I opened Manoj's message. It said: 'hey, should we do another session of combined study soon?'

I replied: 'Yea, we can'

And kept the phone aside. It was already 6. I had to be ready for Rahul's brother in an hour. I went outside my room. My Grandma was sweeping the floor and grandpa was talking with a man outside. I told my Grandma about Rahul's brother coming to study and I'm gonna get a tuition fee. She didn't disagree with it. But asked me to inform granpa also.

I walked out, called out to granpa, told him that this boy is gonna come for tuition for an hour tonight. Both granpa and the man looked at me for a while, without saying anything. I just then realised that i was wearing the tank top without a bra inside and the nipples were staring back at them. Granpa, in a hurry to send me back to the house said 'ok, ok'. While the man kept on staring at my boobs.

I felt no shy about what the man was looking at.

Instead, I looked at him, gave a smile, and asked if he needs water or something. He said no, thanks.

I raised my hands, tied my hair in bun and went inside.

The difference was, my Gramps never mentioned anything about that. Usually they would be like, 'Why did you go out when a man was standing there, without dressing up properly? Aren't you ashamed?'

This time they never mentioned about me greeting the man in just my tank top, without a bra and shorts in which half of my butt was outside. They were getting used to my way if dressing or not dressing.

I was glad.

I took shower, changed into shorts and a t-shirt. I wore a bra this time. I didn't want to surprise or distract Rahul's brother on the first day. I was almost done when my granpa called me from outside.

'Rosh.. they're here.'

I went out. There was Rahul and his broTHER!

OH MY GOD! What is this guy!!

Ever came across somebody who looks so big but you know they're kinda dumb? With trimmed hair, who doesn't care how they look, and immune to the body shaming or any other kind of emotion, who is the laughing stock in every group? That was him.

This younger brother, who was almost 18, looked like a big brother of Rahul. He was at least 6 ft tall and was so big. I looked so tiny in front of him.

I stared at him and said 'Hi'

He shook my hand. He almost crushed my bones while doing that. 'Hi'

I told him let us sit inside and study.

He said ok and walked inside with me.

I had prepared the study with a separate chair ready for him. He sat down. The legs of the plastic chair started bending when he sat on it. It felt like he was covering half of my room.

I would have felt super uncomfortable with someone like that in my room. But this time, my pussy juice started flowing. I somehow felt super horny, wanted to seduce him and That's all I had in my head. 'Control, Roshni! What's wrong with you!! He's a kid. Leave him alone.' I told myself.

"Hi. My name is Roshni."

"Myself Rahan"

"Nice to meet you."

He smiled.

We started conversation about studies. We decided to start with mathematics. I gave him one problem and asked to solve it.

I went to my side of the table and started doing my studies.

I actually couldn't concentrate because my mind was disturbed with this big man in my room. But I acted as if I'm busy with studies and started writing down something.

5 minutes passed and I looked at him. He was writing something and he looked very busy with it.

Looking at that big boy, I started becoming horny again. It won't be that bad if he sees a little bit of my boobs, I thought.

I pulled my t-shirt down a little and made sure my cleavage was visible and got up and went next to him to check his notebook.

Rahul was wrong about his brother. He is not smart. This boy is dumb.

He didn't know the basics of maths.

I would have kicked him out of my room if I were thinking normal. But now I wanted him in the room. I wanted him to come everyday so that I can seduce him. I wanted him to lie down on my body and fuck me hard.

My juice was flowing. I tried hard to control myself.

'STOP IT, ROSHNI. FOCUS.'

"You're doing it wrong.". I told him.

He was expecting it. I asked him for the pen and leaned down and started explaining things to him. My tits were there for him to see.

But it seemed like he was actually trying to focus on the maths problem in front of him and not my tits.

He was shaking his head every time I was explaining things. And I kept on showing him my boobs.

Once I was done explaining, I asked him to do it on his own.

He took the pen and started doing it and in less than 2 minutes he finished and gave back.

I was impressed. But it surprised me why he was not distracted by my boobs.

I gave him another question and told him how to do it.

He did that also and gave back.

Now I didn't want to distract but we focused only on the studies.

He did 5-6 problems and it was 8 o'clock.

I told him: "Ok, enough for the day. Now you can go. I'll call your brother."

I texted Rahul to come and take his brother, and gave Rahan a few more problems as homework.

My Gramps were watching TV when Rahul came.

Rahan started packing his books and I went out to talk with Rahul. He felt so happy talking with me.

"How's my brother?"

"He's smart. But just lazy." I told him.

"See, I told you."

"Don't worry. We can fix it."

"So you are ok with him coming?"

Of course I am.

"Yes, I think it's fine."

"Great. Thank you so much."

Rahan without talking much kept walking, but Rahul kept on talking with me.

He told me, "I wanna talk with you for a very long time."

I told Rahul: "Come after 9:30 to the backyard." And I winked.

He became super happy, said ok and left.

I had dinner, changed into my night wear which was a pink sheer dress which came to my mid thighs, without a bra or panties.

Rahul texted me at 9:30 saying he's in the backyard. My oldies were already in their room. I went out silently, sat in the darkness and spoke with him.

We were sitting so close as we can't make much noise.

Our faces were so close to each other, I could feel his breath on my face. I moved closer and our noses touched. I moved closer. Our lips touched. Right away I opened my mouth and started kissing him.

I was so horny since the morning. Just got one dick in my mouth. I was so tempted, grabbed his dick through his shorts, started playing with it. I couldn't wait, but I put my hand inside and started stroking it.

I was on my knees in the next 10 seconds, with his dick in my mouth and sucking it hard.

He within no time started pulling my head and moving his hip making his dick fuck my mouth.

I felt so horny. My pussy was wet af. I pushed my head towards his dick, it was now touching my throat.

He started shivering and within 5 seconds of his dick in my throat, he started cumming.

I pulled it out from my throat, kept in my mouth and my tongue was licking his dick head as he was cumming in my mouth.

Once he was done, I looked into his eyes, opened my mouth like a pornstar and closed and swallowed his cum.

He pulled me up and kissed me on my lips.

Not many people like doing that. But this boy was willing. I liked him.

Him, like any other boys, once he came, lost his interest, said he has to go and left.

I went to my room. I was thinking, why is this Rahan boy not interested in me? Was my tits not good enough? He doesn't even look at my boobs at all.

I had to make sure that he did, next night.

Next night at 6:50 I was ready in my room. I chose my black tank top with the short shorts. I wore a bra though. I didn't want to give Rahul wrong idea.

I went out to meet Rahul when he came with Rahan. I said Hi. Rahul looked at the cleavage which was always on display in the tank top. He said I can't wait to see you tonight.

I smiled and said, same. I couldn't wait to suck his dick again at night, but I was more excited about the study session with his brother.

I went inside with his brother. He went and sat on the chair on his side.

"It's a mess here. Sorry I couldn't clean this up before you came."

I bent down and started picking up the clothes that I had placed carefully before he had come. I made sure that I was bending enough so that my boobs were hanging inside the top while picking up the clothes. I turned to the other side and started keeping them on my bed, showing him my ass wiggling.

I suddenly turned back to see him staring at me. He suddenly became awkward and started opening his notebook.

I smiled inside. I was happy that he was at least noticing me.

I went near him, bent down right in front of him, showing him half of my boobs, without any effort to pull the top up or hide it, and started checking his homework.

I stood still, giving him all the time to look deep into my cleavage, slowly checking his homework. Even though both our looks were down, I could feel him staring at my cleavage.

I finished checking everything. He had done everything right. I patted on his back saying good job.

We moved on to the next session, I explained how the math is done, with an example.

I gave him another similar problem, went and sat opposite him, started my studies.

In 5 minutes I got up and went to stand next to him and started checking the problem. He had done some mistakes.

I couldn't stop but notice the outline in his shorts.

He had a boner!

I couldn't be happier.

I realised that I was becoming such a whore who wants everyone to have a boner because of me and make them cum by myself. I was getting so wet just by the thoughts of it.

I asked him: "What happened? Why are you making mistakes? Are you getting distracted?"

He looked at me who was standing right next to him, my boobs inches away from his face. He looked into my cleavage for a second and said no.

I looked down and said: "you can say, if something is distracting."

He didn't say anything. Such a shy kid he was.

"Is my top too revealing? Should I change this?"

"No, no.. don't change. It looks nice."

Nice is good. But I wanted much more than just nice.

"So then? Are you focused too much on them?"

"Kind of ya." He finally confessed.

"Hmmm. But what to do now. You have to study no, Rahan. You just can't always look into my boobs."

"Yes, I know. But your boobs are just amazing. I can't stop looking at them."

"You can look at them. But you have to study also at the same time. Right?"

I stood there with my elbows on the table and my head resting in my hands. By standing like that my hands were pushing the top and more of my boobs and bra were pushing together.

His gaze was stuck at my tits.

"Yes, yes. I know" he said.

I slowly moved my hand towards the strap of the tank top and removed the strap from one shoulder. The bra strap also came along with it.

The top half of the boob came into view.

I kept on pulling it down.

In a second, my areola came into view. He let out a gasp.

"Can you focus on the studies if you get a relief down there?"

I asked him, pointing towards his dick.

He nodded.

I touched his thigh and moved the hand upwards.

My hand touched his dick. Just like his body, his dick was also thick. I started playing with it through his shorts.

"Can you suck my dick?" He asked.

What's with the boys and blowjob! I wondered.

"Of course I can."

I got up, adjusted the straps, went to the door, closed it ajar, came back and went down the table.

I removed the straps from both the shoulders, pulled the top down until my boobs were out, went under him and pulled down his shorts to reveal one of the thickest cocks I have ever seen.

My head popped out from the underside of the table, looked into his eyes, and took his dick in my mouth and started sucking it so hard.

I took his hand, placed them on my boobs. He started pinching my nipples. It was slightly painful, but I liked it.

I sucked his dick for one minute, then pulled it out which was dripping my saliva, went down, took his balks and put them in my mouth and started licking and sucking on them.

"Roshnii" grandma called and was walking towards the room.

Fuck!

I didn't want to stop sucking his balls or dick.

I kept on sucking.

I knew she won't see me under the table because of the table cloth.

"Don't stop. I'm almost there." Rahan said and he took the pencil and started acting as if he was writing something.

Grandma opened the door.

"Where's she?" She asked.

I was getting turned on so much, just by the thought of me sucking the cock of an 18 year old boy in my room, couple of feet away from my grandma.

"She's in the bathroom." Rahan said.

"Oh ok. Her dad is on the phone. He wanted to talk with her."

"I'll inform her once she comes out." Rahan said.

I moved on from the balls to his cock.

I took it again in my mouth and started sucking it harder. My lips and tongue were working together on his thick cock.

I somehow wanted him to cum while my grandma was standing there.

He, within one minute, started shivering.

He brought his hand down, started pushing my face towards his dick. It was so thick, I found it very difficult to get it deep inside my mouth.

I tried my best to take it deeper, trying to push more. And that's when it started twitching and started shooting cum in the mouth.

From the first drops itself, I knew it was going to be a crazy load of cum. I started swallowing right away.

I kept the dick in the mouth, licking the bottom part of the tip of the penis with my tongue, while swallowing the cum.

He kept on cumming for good 10 seconds.

That was a lot of cum.

I drank every single drop without missing any.

Once he stopped cumming, I peeked from the underside of the table, sucked for one last time before taking it out of my mouth, licking it clean and drinking whatever cum was left.

I went back, came up from my side. Grandma was already gone.

I came up, wiping my mouth and asked him: "How was it?"

He was out of breath and words. He just shook his head and rested the head on the table for a few seconds.

Then he looked at me and said: "That is the best thing that has ever happened in my entire life."

"You're gonna get it everyday if you keep on coming." I said and winked.

I was such a whore. I just told a boy who's two years younger to me, whom I just met yesterday, that I'll suck his cock everyday if he keeps on coming to my room every night. I didn't warn him not to tell anybody, his friends in college or his brother, but just requested him to cum every night because I wanted his dick in me every night.

rosh21
rosh21
183 Followers
12