Urban Girl in a Village Ch. 08

Story Info
That one day people randomly started fucking me - Part 02.
7.7k words
4.72
29.1k
18

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosh21
rosh21
184 Followers

I love dicks. Always did. I was astonished by the idea of a dick becoming hard when the man is horny.

So, since the days when I started going on dates, whenever I ended up making out with a boy, my hand would wander and reach his dick in no time. The feeling of a dick growing in my hand turned me on so much. So it never used to take much time for that make out session to turn into an oral session.

I love the feeling of a hard dick. The science of a brain sending the signal that I'm turning the man on and blood flowing into the dick and making it hard and ready for penetration so that he can cum inside my pussy and breed me. It in my opinion is the most primal instinct of any human being.

It makes me happier if that boner is caused by me. The happiest if I can take care of them. I don't remember a single date where the guy's dick was not in my hand or mouth, and I used to go on a lot of dates. Well, that's a different story.

So when I started wearing revealing clothes in this village, the thought of men getting a boner because of me and them thinking of me at night when they jerk off.. everything gave me so much pleasure.

In the recent days, things have started taking a turn where I am horny to another level, I feel like there's need for me to give boner to whoever comes to me and me myself have to take care of that hard cock where their cum ends up in or on my body. Just obeying the nature's laws ;)

That poor tailor who was sitting peacefully, I teased him, turned him on, gave him a boner, I myself took care of it with my mouth and pussy, made him cum and I drank it. I felt so content. Now I have the urge to do it again and again.

Immediately after I reached back home from the ATM, I stripped off the leggings and top.

First of all it was so hot and I wanted to wear something much comfier, secondly I could smell the sweat and cum of the tailor on me.

I wore a short shorts which, if I pulled up, would have half of my ass on display and the spaghetti straps top that I had bought from the street seller who had come to my house.

It was so small, but loose around my body and was made of a very thin white material.

My navel was on display, so was my cleavage.

Nipples were poking on the sheer top as well.

I pressed the top on my boobs, I could see every single detail of my areolas and even the color of my nipples. I was getting turned on again. What is wrong with me!! I decided to step out to distract myself.

I was wondering if I can wear this in front of everyone.

My gramps might have an issue with it, so I decide to wear a shawl. It ended up in V shape covering my boobs. I pulled the shorts down so that the bottom of my ass was not on display.

I went outside my room, washed my mouth that reeked of tailor's cum, drank some water to wash down the cum from my throat, went to my grandpa and gave the money to him.

He said: "Keep it with you and give it directly to the painter when he comes. Write down the expenses as well in a notebook and show to me everything once it's over."

Oh my God. That's a big responsibility. I was sacred, but excited at the same time. I said OK, took out a notebook, wrote down today's date and the amount I took from the ATM.

I was wondering where did Rahul go. I didn't see him while I was coming back from the ATM as well. I texted him, a 'Hi.'

It got delivered, but no response.

I kept the phone away and sat down to study for a while.

I studied for straight two hours. Grandma came and told me the lunch is ready.

While having lunch, grandpa said that the painter will be coming in the afternoon, he will explain to granddad about the work that has to be done, then give an estimate of the price, I'll have to give it to him and write it down.

Not much job. I thought.

After finishing the lunch, I went to my room, Gramps to theirs. I lied down for a bit, felt sleepy.

I shut my eyes. I could think of that creepy pervert tailor fucking me in his shop which is in the middle of the road, while the guy who has the biggest crush on me was standing across the road.

I started getting wet. My fingers slowly started going to my pussy.

Rahul still hadn't replied to my texts. I wondered why.

I texted Wasim, my real bf, lol, asking if he can come at night.

I started getting horny, thinking, what if Rahul saw the tailor fucking me and me sucking his dick and swallowing his cum. I was getting hugely turned on by this. I touched my pussy. It has become super wet. I slowly started fingering it more. I removed my shorts and panties, spread my legs wide and started rubbing my clit and pussy.

"Uncle..!"

Somebody was calling from outside.

'Who the fuck is this now?!' I became so irritated.

I looked out. It was the same guy who had come the other day to talk with my granddad. Ohhh.. it's the painter. Why the fuck is he here now? It's just 2 o'clock. Isn't he supposed to come in the afternoon? I mean, later? I wondered and got irritated.

I wore my shorts, took the shawl, wore it like V, covering my braless boobs in the sheer top and stepped out of the room.

"Hi." I said.

He was a man in his 30's, muscular, and tall guy. Decent looking.

"Hi. I was supposed to check and give the estimate of the painting job." He said politely quickly checking out my legs in the shorts.

"Yea, I know. Granddad had told me. Wait. Let me call him."

I went inside.

Tried calling my granddad. He was in deep sleep, snoring. I didn't feel like waking the old man up. I was wondering what to do. Then it suddenly stuck me.

I can note down whatever he says, and can explain them to grandpa. I have cash, I can give that also to him, and if there's any confusion, they can figure out by themselves. Anyway granddad kind of wanted me to take care of this job. So why not.

Great. I went inside my room, I saw my wet panty lying on the bed. Oh shit! I'm panty-less. Will he notice? I hope not. took the notepad and a pen, and walked outside.

"Hi. He is fast asleep. I tried calling him a couple of times. No response. So I guess you can tell me whatever it is, I can inform him. What say?"

"Fair enough. As long as the work gets done." He said. "Let's start from the outside then." He said and he started walking to one side of the house.

He was taking the measurements of the wall, calculating and telling me the amount of paint needed, and I was writing down.

Simultaneously, he would check the roof, and check the conditions of the wooden tress, and tiles. Then he would tell me the amount of wood needed for each side of the roof and the number of tiles that are broken.

We were progressing very well. It was some 15 minutes into the job, and I was slightly getting distracted.

Couple of Things:

One, I found this man very sexy. Mainly because he was very professional and focused. And he had a good physique and a nice personality unlike the last person who fucked me couple of hours back.

Two, I was not wearing a panty, so the wind that was blowing was playing with my pussy lips and it felt great and it made me wetter.

Now I felt like distracting him.

All I had to do was to pull the shorts a little bit up and adjust the shawl.

I started by pulling the shorts up. Half of my ass was on display. And if I bent down and spread my legs, pussy will be seen. My juices started flowing.

He had gone to another side of the house, to check the roof.

I heard him coming back, I quickly turned to my side, stood with my profile view to him so that he can see one butt cheek. But acting all oblivious, I acted all focused on the notepad.

I knew him coming and I felt him checking my ass out. I didn't move.

"Emm.. Roshni." He called me.

"Ya." I looked at him.

"Let's move to the other side?" He asked.

"Oh, sorry. Yea sure. I thought you were not done here."

"Hey, it's fine and yes, I'm done here" He smiled.

"How do you know my name?" I asked as we were walking together.

"I know. Most of the people in the village know." He said.

"Oh really?! I hope, not in a bad way." I said.

"No, definitely not. You know, if an urban person comes to this village, everybody talk about them. And especially talk more if they're women and they're good looking."

I started blushing. and the compliment made me wetter. "Thanks" I said.

"Seems like they don't talk much about good looking guys here.." I looked at him and said.

He looked at me and smiled.

I walked past him. By then I had made sure that half of my ass cheeks were out and hanging from shorts.

I made sure he got a good look of my ass this time. I could feel my ass moving and bouncing as I gave extra wiggle while walking.

He followed me.

We reached the backside of the house.

"Oh boy. This is a mess" He said looking at the large amount of firewood that was kept against the wall.

"I'll have to call someone to remove the wood before we start painting. It'll be a half day job."

I noted that.

"Now I have to check the condition of the wooden trusses that are holding the tiles on the roof, if they're eaten by termites, we'll have to change that. But I'll have to climb up and see if they're healthy or not. I'll need something to climb on." He said and started looking around.

"There's a ladder on the other side!" I exclaimed.

"Let's go and get it then. Come." He said and started walking that way.

While walking behind him I tied the two tails of the shawl behind me. The V shape of the front was covering my boobs alright. But what would happen if I have to bend down or something, I was not sure.

I pointed to the ladder.

"You'll have to help me to carry this ladder, please." He said.

"Definitely. That's why I'm here." I smiled.

The ladder was leaning against the wall. Him, being the taller of the two held the top part of the ladder. I had to hold the bottom part of it.

I bent down. My hair was hanging in front of me and was being an interruption.

"Just a second." I told him and proceeded to tie my hair.

One thing I knew for sure was that girls tying hair is an instant turn on for every single man. So I slowly started collecting my hair and made it into a bun. I raised my hands and now my clean shaven armpit was on display for him. I carefully avoided his presence, but I knew he was enjoying looking at my activity. I tied it into a bun and bent down to hold the bottom part of the ladder and raised it. My shawl was now hanging and my braless cleavage in the sheer top was visible for him. I don't know if it can be called cleavage when half of my boobs are hanging and bouncing inside.

I didn't bother doing anything, even though I couldn't do much about it.

We held the ladder horizontally and started walking. The ladder was quite heavy and every step I took, I could feel my boobs bouncing inside my top and brushing against my top. It was turning me on. I could feel my nipples growing hard. The shawl was hiding it, thankfully.

We leaned the ladder on the wall where he had to climb and check the tress.

"Just make sure the ladder is not shaky or slipping." He said.

"What should I do for that?" I asked.

"Just hold the bottom part firmly."

"Cool"

He started climbing on the ladder with his back facing me. Once he was up, I held the bottom part.

He was wearing a lungi which was folded in the middle. So it came until his knees like a short skirt.

When I was standing down and looking up, I could easily see his thighs.

I was so tempted to look inside. So I leaned closer to take a look.

He was wearing a briefs underwear. From behind I could see his balls and the outline of his dick through the briefs bottom.

I was now becoming hornier. I told myself to control and not do anything crazy.

But I was so tempted to climb two steps on the ladder, put my head under his lungi and bite his dick through his underwear.

'No, Roshni, you couldn't do that. He is such a gentleman. Don't do anything crazy. He might tell granddad.' I told myself.

I somehow controlled my lust for him. But since I have already been teasing him a little bit for a while, I felt like teasing him more.

While he was doing his job of touching and knocking the wood, I purposely pulled down the shawl. I slowly looked down. I could see quarter of my cleavage on display. I was sure that could be the first thing he will notice if he looks down.

Me being a dirty girl pulled the shawl further down so that my pokies were visible now through the top.

I was done for now. All I had to do was to wait for him to look down.

I held my two hands closer to my body while holding the ladder so that my boobs were pressed on the sides and they were popping from inside the top.

Me looking up at him and him looking down happened almost at the same time.

He looked at my tits for a second, then composed himself and told me: "umm.. Roshni.. can you please take that measuring tape for me?"

"Sure"

I took two steps away from the ladder, turned and bent down to take the tape. While bending down I remembered my shorts are pulled up and half of my ass was already on display. I was not sure if he got a good look at it before, but I decided to let him have a good look now.

I bent down enough while pushing my booty so that it gets enough attention. Could he see my pussy lips? I never knew.

After taking the tape, I stood up. Fortunately, my hair got untied again, I stood up straight and while tying the hair, I realized that, somehow some part of the shorts got shoved inside my butt cheeks and my butt crack was easily outlined in the cheeky shorts.

If he had any doubt about me wearing any panties, it would be gone by now. The short shorts I was wearing was not doing any help in hiding whatever was inside, but instead of that, it glorified the view of half naked ass and most part of the clothing was now inside my butt crack making my ass look much sexier. Once I was done, I turned back. Just like I imagined, he was staring at my half naked ass.

I came closer to the ladder and gave it to him.

"I'll tell you some measurements, please note them."

He sounded much softer now. I took my note and pen, stood near the ladder ready to take his notes.

I looked down to see that my top had come down much lower now because of my bending down twice and hair tying and I could see my nipple was almost at the edge of the top. My areola was millimeters away from getting displayed. I chose not to do anything about it.

Now he was focused more at my body than his work.

'That is a progress' I thought to myself.

He used the tape to measure the length of the wood that needs to be replaced and told me the numbers and I quickly noted them down.

As I was holding the notepad in one hand and the other hand writing, I could see my boobs jiggling very smoothly. As it progressed, I got more and more turned on and my nipple became harder and it became so obvious that I was not wearing a bra also under my top.

Wearing a short shorts where half of my ass is on display and a sheer top where half of my boobs and pokies were out for him to enjoy from the top made me feel so cheap and I loved it.

Once I finished writing, I looked up. My eyes immediately went under his lungi. His dick was now definitely at least double the size of how it was before. I could see it from behind. Suddenly I felt ashamed and looked at his face. He saw me looking at his crotch but didn't do anything to hide it. Instead he was staring at my tits and enjoying the view.

"This portion of the wall is done. We will have to check those tiles and wood as well." He pointed to the part of the wooden tress which is around 6 feet away from the ladder.

"Move the ladder there?" I asked.

"Yes, madam. You're so smart." He admired me.

I blushed.

"I wish I had an assistant like you." He added.

'An assistant who would always flaunt her ass and boobs to him and give him a boner?' I thought. 'And waiting for his orders to strip naked and take his cock in her mouth?' My thoughts were wandering all over and making me hornier.

"Just shut up and get down" I said half jokingly and gave a final look to his dick before he got down.

He was stepping down. His back was facing me while I was holding the ladder. I wanted to shove my face into his ass and lick his balls. 'Fuck! I'm such a horny bitch.' I took a deep breath and controlled myself.

Once he was down, both of us held the ladder vertically, and moved it since it was just 6 feet from where it was already kept. Both our hands were touching as we held the ladder at the same position. His hand was so close to my boobs as well. I wished he groped and tore my top apart and sucked my boobs. I had stopped bothering about my top or cleavage now. But I could feel it bouncing inside the top.

Once the ladder was in its position, he unwrapped the mid fold of the lungi and draped it again, but this time a little higher. It went well above his knees and while standing on the floor I could see his thighs. Did he do it on purpose?

He climbed again. My mouth was watering to see the sight of his dick against the tight underwear. This time he didn't climb all the way up, but just three-four steps because the roof here was not that tall.

He stood facing me. Since he didn't climb much, the bottom part of his lungi and his mid thighs ended almost at the level of my forehead. Me being super horny, did a very obvious move of moving closer to the ladder and looked up. Now I could see the details and the curve of his dick through the trunk. I gulped down my spit and looked up at his face.

There was smile on his face as all this while he had been staring at my boobs. I had totally forgotten about it and out of curiosity I looked down to see what he was enjoying.

Welp, while I was busy moving around, the shawl had slipped down from both my sides and had almost reached my waist, which means my boobs were just covered by the sheer spaghetti top. The top which didn't help much in saving my dignity had slipped its left strap from one shoulder and was resting on my upper hand. So obviously upper half of my left boob was out. I was not able to control anymore.

I lowered my left hand a bit and the top went further down and now my pink areola came into view. It stopped going down when my nipple got stuck on the edge of the top. I found it hotter. A very slight move from my side would end up me being topless in front of him.

He kept on staring at my tits. He stepped one step down. Now his crotch area was straight on my face. He bent down and gave a poke on my top that was above my nipple. It easily slipped down and my whole left boob was in view for him. He held the boob and pressed it hard. I moaned.

He then pinched my nipple. I licked my tongue looking at him.

He then removed his hand from my boob and then raised his lungi like a short skirt. Then held his other hand behind my head and shoved my face into his crotch.

Then he covered my head with the lungi.

The moment he pushed my head on his dick, I inhaled the smell and feel of his crotch into my lungs. Then gave kiss on the clothing where dick is. Then I opened my mouth and gave a teeny bite on his cock. Then I spitted on it and then again took it in my mouth.

He then went back to playing with my boobs. The more I was biting and licking on his dick, the more he pinched and pressed my left naked boob.

He then proceeded to remove the top from the right side, which happened in a second and the top slipped down.

I removed the top from both my hands and dropped it down.

I started fingering myself.

I felt so slutty now. In the middle of the day I'm standing outside the house topless on a ladder with a stranger's underwear clad cock in my mouth and my face covered with a lungi. Even though somebody came that way, I had no ways to find out.

That made me horny. I pulled my shorts down and spread my legs and put two fingers inside. Fuck! I want a dick in my pussy.

rosh21
rosh21
184 Followers