Urban Oddballs: 24

Story Info
Shrinking, pregnancy, and body mods.
5.7k words
4.25
8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urban Oddballs: Mommies, Shorties, and items Oh My!

Edited by Thegreat_pretender

"You're so tiny, fuck... this is bad. Um, are you okay?" Barso asked, looking down at the diminutive Poppy.

Poppy, a plump short-stacked dog-girl in nothing but her now oversized tank-top, stumbled over her discarded clothing towards Barso's still erect member. With her blonde head only inches below the proud dark obelisk, she; standing on the tips of her toes, reached up and pulled the strong member's, fat tip to her lips.

"Hey cut that... oh, fuck..." Barso murmured as the tiny dog-girl began suckling the tip of his cock, teasing its spout with her flexible tongue.

This stimulus proved to be too much for Barso, as when Poppy began to suck on the length of his member, her tiny mouth and the passage beyond created a relationship similar to trying to squeeze a cucumber through a gardening hose. This resulted in Barso cumming rather hard into the small woman's mouth, filling her stout belly to near bursting. Though despite the volume and intensity of the member's stream, it was all taken with ease.

"Muwah, *gulp*, that was tasty B-Daddy! You made me all full and round!" Poppy burped, giggling at her rounded gut, which was now slouching with such weight, that made her abdomen resemble a stuffed condom.

"Okay, I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I'm going to play this cool. Let's get you cleaned up," Barso grunted, pulling up his pants.

"You're going to clean me, daddy?" Poppy giggled, bending over to present her pussy to Barso.

"No, not like that. Pull your shir...er... dress down," Barso chastised with some confusion at the nature of Poppy's current attire.

"Oh... okay, I'll be good!" Poppy giggled.

"What happened to you? This is fucking weird... and what am I going to do with these jizz soaked clothes?" Barso asked, realizing he was in a tough spot.

"I don't need to wear anything, Daddy," Poppy giggled, licking her lips.

"Stop being weird, let's... um, well, fuck it I'm just gonna roll your shoes up in the skirt..." Barso said, picking up the soaked clothing before guiding Poppy out of the stall.

"Yes, B-Daddy," said Poppy with obedience.

***

'Okay, so what you're saying is that based on how fat and shapely her rump is, it's basically worth 20,000 bytes a pound?' Spice typed in shock.

'Yes, Miblins are naturally bottom heavy but this one is special. And she has an excellent fat-to-muscle ratio to boot!' Replied the appraiser.

Spice nodded, moving her hand to squeeze Gaxi's ass. "Yeah, wow there is a lot of resistance, kinda like a stress ball!" She giggled, ending her inspection with a playful slap.

'Yes. I also assume she's overly stuffed, yes? Were you trying to feign her being with child?' Asked the appraiser.

'Oh, yeah, you could tell that huh? ^^;' Spice typed, embarrassed.

'Indeed I could, though it is a common practice to stuff a Miblin with meals even if she is not pregnant. This presents the buyer with a demo of how much 'give' the Miblin's belly has during pregnancy. Though I would suggest that you do get her pregnant. It doesn't really matter with what due to how elastic she seems to be.'

'Um, what would you suggest?' Typed Spice, looking over at Gaxi.

'Well, I would suggest inseminating her with equine semen from either a horse or perhaps a Zoomen. The body will naturally react and put on enough fat and store enough milk to support the baby's large body.'

Spice pondered these possibilities, imagining what Gaxi would look like if she were heavy with child...

***

Within moments, Spice had come up with a plan for what to do with Gaxi's remaining days at the mansion.

"Okay, so I've got what, four or five days with her? What I could do is knock her up with a sample from the semen library Sign has collected. Then I'll dunk her in a gestation tank and within a few hours, she'll go full term. Just to keep things simple, though, I should keep her sedated and away from her friends..." Spice thought to cup her hand around her fist before picking up Gaxi to enact her plan.

***

Meanwhile, back at the doctor's office...

"Now, with Ms. Testman fully sedated, we shall begin the examination."

Quiz lay naked with her legs and arms hiked up via the stirrups of the vaginal chair. A separate machine stood to the side, its appearance resembled that of a tripod, with the head of a piston-like mechanism and a magic separation marker attached. Upon the flip of a switch, the nurse on duty took the head of the machine and dotted the roots of Quiz's limbs, freeing her torso from them.

"For this examination, Ms. Testman's limbs have been harmlessly removed for ease of access to the torso of her body. Her extremities shall be placed aside for her reassembly later," said the doctor as the busty nurse placed these limbs in a plastic bin before wheeling Quiz's torso to the examination table.

"My, my, magic markers sure are useful. Aren't they, Dr. Cogs?" Said a busty fox Zoomen doctor who was overlooking the examination via a set of monitors.

"Ah, yes Dr. Poouchouse, a great innovation in magic with so many medical applications!" Said a spear ogre-doctor while smoking a robust cigar.

"Well now, my colleagues, Ms. Testman is what we call a curiosity. Reptilian and amphibian Zoomen aren't really known for having very 'developed' bodies. However, Ms. Testman, being half-human, seems to have negated that as you can see.

"Ha! Her mother must have been incredibly endowed" Laughed a female giraffe Zoomen doctor.

"Ya'know what they say, Dr. Koobers, in about ten years all women will be cows," laughed the spear-ogre doctor.

"Now now, Dr. Zeeker, there is no need for that kind of talk," Dr. Cogs coughed, a little embarrassed by his colleague's comments.

"No, he's right Cogs..." said Dr. Poouchouse.

"What do you mean?" Said Dr. Cogs.

"Come now Cogs, I know you don't have any children of your own but look at the world around you. Your assistant, our young patient, my teen daughter, Koobers, Koober's young daughter and myself are all pretty endowed. Nature is pushing females to become bigger, and that's just the nature of things. There's no sense covering it up," Dr. Poouchouse explained, taking a drag from her holder-bound cigarette.

"What she says isn't untrue, my child is barely a high school student and her bust is what would have been considered highly unusual twenty or so years ago," said Dr. Koobers.

"Haha, see Cogs? I wasn't blowing smoke up your ass! The national average for cup size is about a double L!" Laughed Zeeker.

"Hehe, yes, well on with the procedure," said Dr. Cogs, who was now embarrassed.

***

"Jeez, even though you're like, Miblin sized, you sure can hold a lot..." Barso sighed as he watched Poppy empty the fifth bread basket brought to their table.

"Hehe, our sexy time made me super hungry, B-Daddy!" Poppy mumbled through a mouth full of bread.

"Uh, man, how in the hell am I going to explain this to Quizzy?" Barso sighed, his hand over his face as he slumped down in his side of the booth.

"I'm back you guys! Um...where did your wife go, sir? The busty waitress asked as she returned with the couple's peppered steaks and the house's special beverage.

"Hi, you're a pretty lady!" Poppy squeaked.

"Oh, thank you! Is this your daughter, sir?" Asked the waitress.

"Well she's my niece, the woman you saw earlier was my sister-in-law," Barso lied, hoping to diffuse the weirdness of his current situation.

The waitress looked at Barso with more interest now and smiled.

"Oh, so you're single?"

Still, somewhat under the effects of the eye flash from earlier, Barso answered back with an affirmative, cavalier attitude.

"Yes, you could say that."

"Oh, well, it's nice to see that you've taken the time to bring your extended family out to lunch!" Giggled the waitress as she finished setting up their table.

"Mmm, that smells great!" Squeaked Poppy before digging in.

"Yeah, this steak does look pretty good. Thank you, uh..." Barso smiled as he tried to locate a name tag on the woman's coconut bra.

"Oh, right, my name is Bongo. A pleasure to meet you all!"

"Is that a working name, or...?" Inquired Barso, cocking an eyebrow at the oddness of the girl's name.

"Nope, haha, that's my real name! My parents were really into percussion instruments and thought Bongo would be an elegant name for a girl to have," Bongo went on, expressing comedic self-pity.

"Well I think it's unique, and uniqueness is what drives an individual," Barso suggested.

"Or it makes you hide your name throughout elementary school and cringe when the teacher calls it out as the children laugh..." Bongo glared.

"Well, children have trouble comprehending things that are beyond what they experience within their households. Their worldviews aren't really that big yet," Barso expressed further.

Bongo was stunned. Never before had she been so caught up in another's charisma. Meanwhile, like the hedonistic creature she was, Poppy was too busy eating her steak to care about Barso's conversation.

"Well, I suppose that's true. Say, um, you did say you were single, right?"Asked Bongo, brushing her hair behind her ear.

Barso leaned back in his place at the booth and smiled, while Poppy seized his portion of their meal.

***

Back at the doctor's office, Quiz, thanks to the power of the magic marker and spurred on by the curiosity of the observing doctors, had to be dissembled into a variety of parts. Her torso was emptied, her vagina and breasts were removed, and her organs of interest were put on display.

"Now, let's just put this in the bin for safekeeping with her limbs, but we'll leave her head out here for now," said Dr. Cogs as the nurse set Quiz's emptied torso into the bin along with any unneeded organs.

"Haha, well, any chance of us getting to weigh those funbags?" Asked Dr. Zeeker.

"I'm not sure if that's appropriate..." Argued Dr.Cogs.

"Just do it, Cogs," Sighed Dr. Poouchouse, swirling her strawberry-blonde hair between her fingers.

"Well, alright..." Nodded Cogs as his nurse brought out a small scale and placed it on the table.

"This is so tedious," grumbled Cogs.

"What does it say?" Koobers asked, growing rather impatient with her colleague's unprofessional squeamishness.

"The right breast is exactly twenty-two pounds, and the left one, being a little heavier, is twenty-six pounds," said Cogs, plopping the pale sacks of flesh onto the scale one after the other.

"Well now, Cogs, that wasn't so hard, but with her being an amphibian Zoomen who was impregnated by a human, will there be any complications with gestation?" Asked Koobers.

"In short, yes. Without a little intervention, Ms. Testman might not be able to carry her child to full term naturally," Cogs explained.

"Say Cogs, what do you suggest we do to circumvent this issue?" Asked Dr. Poouchouse.

"I would suggest we speed up her gestation to a nearly full term in a controlled area before we reassemble her. After that, other than a possible miscarriage, the only problem left is this little organ here," Cogs said, presenting a large organ.

"Hm, what's that?" Asked Zeeker.

"This my colleagues..." Cogs began before being cut off.

"That is a morph bladder," Poouchhouse explained, crossing one leg over the other.

"Yes, which..." Cogs started to say, only to be interrupted again.

"Which is a rather common organ in Zoomen, but it's considered rare to find because during the gestation process of Zoomen children this organ fuses into the normal bladder and is reduced to an insignificant growth. However, a matured Morph Bladder that has maintained itself through gestations will grant the ability to change one's shape. These organs release hormones that cause the body to change according to pre-established preferences or magical influence. The problem Ms. Testman might encounter in her later stages is that with her bladder being so large and so close to her womb, the baby will press on it, triggering a transformation. This, however, is bad because of what Cogs has told us about Ms. Testman, especially because her transformations aren't of human or humanoid nature. With all of this, her womb and or locomotion might endanger her child," Dr. Poouchhouse went on to say.

"Wait, wouldn't the child be born with a morph bladder as well?" Asked Koobers.

"Yes, but it would presumably take eight months for the bladder to fully form, putting the child at risk," explained Poouchhouse.

"Thank you, Poouchhouse. That's why I'm proposing that we speed up her gestation to a point where both mother and child are more 'compatible' with one another. From that point, we will monitor her progress," said Cogs.

"Cogs, I think I should be the lead in this endeavor," said Poouchhouse.

"Uh... Well..." Cogs stuttered.

"I understand you brought us for this meeting under the pretense that you may have discovered something amazing and in truth, you have. However..."

Dr. Poouchhouse adjusted her camera to face the wider expanse of her office instead of just focusing on herself sitting in front of it. After locking the door to her office and shutting the blinds, she stood in front of the camera and began to strip.

"Poouchhouse!" Zeeker exclaimed, waving his arms from his office as he viewed his colleague disrobe.

"Shut up Zeeker, this is important!" Koobers protested as she looked out at Poouchhouse's window through her monitor, enlarging it so that she could grasp what the fox woman had to show.

Poouchhouse removed her white lab coat and placed it on the office chair to her right. Crossing her arms, she began to remove her olive green turtleneck, passing the tight garment over her slim torso before clearing it over the expanse of her massive bust and over her strawberry-topped head. Her stupendous over-stuffed white breasts jiggled and shook in the black laced housing that was her bra as she leaned to one side. Hiking up her leg, she removed one boot followed by the other to reveal humanoid feet, covered in a light down of black fur, her clawed toes layered to a sheen in peach nail polish.

Hands that matched her feet in both color and maintenance found themselves under her maternal paunch to the button that fastened the waistband of her elastic jeans. Plump thighs coated in red down of fur emerged as her huge bushy tail made its way out of the hole in her jeans. She took a breath before wiggling out of her matching black lace panties, freeing her large ass from of its confinement. Now free of her panties, she moved to her bra, unhooking the large hooks from the back and shedding the straps from her slender shoulders. Her massive breasts, totaling a count of six, collided against her belly as she tossed her bra aside.

Poouchhouse then stepped closer to the camera. She removed her hoop earrings and glasses, placing her effects on the desk. Stepping away from the desk and camera, the doctor stood in the center of the room in order for the camera to capture her visage in full. She began to take small deep breaths, her breasts heaving with the rise and fall of her chest. Then, before her audience, her feminine form began to shrink. The joints of her knees cracked as they inverted themselves. The digits of her hands and feet shortened, becoming paws with peach-colored claws. Three great pendulous duos of breasts shrank along with her body overall, her long, flowing strawberry blonde hair regressing back into her scalp as she became smaller. Excess fat-filled her low hanging belly. Her breasts, once impressive, were now plump teats, reddened as if full of milk.

"Woah, so Poouchhouse has a functioning Morph Bladder..." Koobers mumbled as the fox made her way towards the camera.

"Hehe, you mean fattened vixen. Hell, if she wasn't a colleague she'd be good eatings!" Zeeker laughed.

Poouchhouse licked her paw, apathetic to her surroundings.

"Amazing!" Cogs gasped, astounded.

"But wait, is she still cognizant?" Asked Cog's nurse.

"She has a point," said Koobers, stroking her chin.

"Well her brain is probably the size of a walnut right now, so I doubt it," Zeeker laughed

"Don't say that, Zeeker!" Koobers snapped, now fed up with the Spear Ogre's verbal jabs.

Despite her fattened body, the red fox scrambled her way atop the desk to face the webcam. After taking a breath of exhaustion, she waddled across her desk. Using the ridged teeth in her mouth, she grabbed a pen from a mug she had sat not far from the monitor.

"Hey, the fat vixen is writing something!" Zeeker remarked as she watched the vixen drag a notepad with her forepaw.

Writing with rather clumsy bobs of the head, the vixen managed to write on the pad. Her eyes remained focused and her intentions were clear as she scribbled. Then, with a sudden jerk of her head, the vixen that was once and still is Dr. Poouchhouse dropped the pen and tore the sheet from the pad, ever so careful not to rip it in two.

"Ha, well that's professional!" Zeeker laughed as he and everyone else read Dr. Poouchhouse's message.

'Fuck you Zeeker' was written on the paper, which caused all viewing to erupt in a cacophony of laughter.

***

Back at the mansion, Spice rolled a sleeping Gaxi on a steel cart through a large room lined with giant cooling vats full of frozen spunk. The cart's wheels made a clacking noise as they passed over the grooves of the panels on the linoleum floor. Pulling the stuffed Miblin to the front desk, Spice passed a finger over Gaxi's moist pussy, running it over her swollen stomach before placing a said finger between her own plump lips.

"She tastes so good, like apples!" Spice giggled.

Stepping behind the front desk, Spice began to type on the sperm bank's front desk terminal.

"Okay, let's see if I remember how this works...okay, so sample type, equine. Amount? Jeez, I don't know how much I would need to make sure she gets knocked up... let's try six gallons! Wow, okay it's asking about potency? Well, I want it to be high, so I'll just click this one up!"

Spice clacked away on the terminal, her fingernails typing away before pressing enter. When she did so, some wrenching and turning could be heard from afar as the machinery prepared the desired gallon of spunk Spice requested.

"Oh, the screen says it's ready! Well my plump little companion, let's roll you over there and get you stuffed, creampuff!" Spice giggled at the sleeping, unresponsive Gaxi.

***

"Oh fuck, you're so big!" Bongo moaned as Barso pinned the brown woman against the wall of a handicap stall in the restaurant's men's bathroom.

"You're pretty fucking tight!" Barso grunted, his huge member thumping against Bongo's womb.

Her breasts, being as big as they were, smacked against the stall as Barso pounded her plush pussy from behind. Her grass skirt slipped from her toes as Barso seized her legs, grabbing the plump cylinders and lifting the woman with ease before forcing her to brace herself against the stall wall with her hands.

'I can't stay focused for much longer, he's too fucking big, if he pops his load into me I feel I might pop...' Bongo thought as her belly seemed to bloat and stretch with each pump of Barso's mighty black rod.

Barso was manic. While under the effects of the beam, he could barely maintain focus on cognitive thoughts, as they were hazed by thoughts of sex and impregnation. Each maddening mash of his thick rod flung Bongo's long curly mane of black hair around as her breasts continued to slap against the wall of the stall. Bongo moaned in ecstasy as she could feel herself close to her near limits. Barso, likewise, was closing in on his physical limits as the two began to sweat like beasts of burden in the heat of the desert.

12