Ursula Ch. 05

Story Info
Humbled by the Maid.
6.5k words
4.45
6.2k
3

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every well to do household in Natawe had at least one Maid. These vital members of staff were well trained and usually had a vast amount of experience in managing a home. They directed the slave girls that were owned by the household.

These specially skilled women came from all classes in the Royal African state. They might come from well-spoken, middle class homes, or they may hail from remote villages, speaking the potty-mouthed pidgin dialect of English that is peculiar to the regions.

A Maid had to understand the correction and control of all of the slave girls under her command. The first part of this entailed administering discipline when necessary. There were many instruments used to achieve this.

Young N'Geda, the Maid of this household, regularly applied the following to a slave girl's bare buttocks:

-The leather strap;

-The wooden paddle;

-The rattan cane and;

-The riding crop.

The second part, control, was implemented in a number of ways:

-The collar - all slave girls in Natawe wore a slave collar, engraved with the name of their owner and other details;

-Manacles, attached to wrists and ankles. The girl's wrists are linked with a four foot chain. The ankles are usually unchained, unless the slave is on the coffle;

-Forced exhibitionism - slave girls in the city of P'Kula were mandated to perform all duties (both private and in public) completely naked at all times;

-The infamous Natawe aphrodisiac.

The aphrodisiac balm is made from a special fruit grown only in Natawe, and which is revered in the African state. Queen N'Zana went to great effort to ensure that no instance of this fruit would ever leave the country.

It is peeled, and the inner flesh is mashed with special herbs and boiled. The outer husk is ground and left in the sun. A week later, both elements are combined and boiled for two days to produce a thick oil.

When put in contact with a girl's sex, it provides the most fabulous stimulation, which does not abate for a good deal of time.

The receiver of the balm is sexually aroused in such an extreme way that they are only able to focus on achieving an orgasm, by whatever means necessary. Somebody who is under the influence of this enchanting ointment will freely rut with either sex, or masturbate whenever they are not watched, to acquire release. That release does not last long before their desperate erotic needs return again.

Another sensual benefit for a slave girl is the enjoyment of exhibiting her body. Instead of being embarrassed by her enforced nudity, she delights in it and finds it utterly stimulating.

The third effect is that of submission. No girl enjoys being spanked or paddled, but afterwards the slave is fantastically aroused by having been humbled and totally submitting.

When the aphrodisiac was originally discovered, the first women to try it were wealthy free citizens, as they were the only people who could afford this luxury. They imagined it would merely spice up intercourse with their partner. Unfortunately, it led to several weeks of exhibitionism and begging to be disciplined before the effects abated. This was not appropriate behaviour for an upper class Natawean woman!

It wasn't long before a better use was found. Up until then, controlling slave girls was quite arduous. They would often avoid work, and hide whenever the paddle was brought out. They were embarrassed by their nudity, and constantly tried to cover themselves.

As production of the fruit and the resulting oil became more industrialised, the cost fell enough for it to become a core part of Natawe's penchant for slavery.

By applying the oil to a slave girl, she eventually became comfortable with her nudity, thrived on being bossed around and corrected, and thrilled at the prospect of her person being used for coitus.

The greater and more regular the dose, the more compliant and frisky a slave girl would become.

And so it has become tradition for the Maids to be expert at using the aphrodisiac oil to manage the slave girls that report to them.

******

It is now 1928, and slavery is still a core part of Natawe society. The African state never indulged in the quaint British obsession with abolition. If slavery was gotten rid of, then who would brush the floor? Who would run errands? Who would warm their owner's bed?

Natawe was not a backward country. Indeed, most Provinces allowed slaves to wear clothing, at least most of the time.

Fifty years earlier, the city of P'Kula had decided to hold a plebiscite to decide whether to allow this modern, untried idea of allowing their slaves to wear garments. All of the city's slavegirls were hopeful at the prospect of being allowed the dignity of clothing. The method for producing the aphrodisiac oil had not yet been discovered, and so permanent nudity was an awful humiliation to bear.

Unfortunately, slave girls do not vote.

The city's free citizens decided that the traditional ways were the best. So all of the slave girls in those environs continue to this day to slave in the bare. The Natawe oil has made this much easier to endure, and mostly pleasurable for the majority.

******

Being enslaved could be due to many reasons.

A criminal conviction, even stealing an item worth more than thirty guineas, would result in an enslavement of at least four years, often much more.

There were no debtors' prisons in Natawe. If a man could not pay what he owed, then his wife or daughters would be on the auction block.

There were many unscrupulous slave traders who thought nothing of abducting a girl and collaring her, even if she had done nothing to incur the penalty of enslavement.

Occasionally, a Western woman might end up at the auction house. This was usually because an unscrupulous relative wanted the unfortunate woman removed from the line of inheritance. Drugged, then put on a ship to Natawe, they would wake up naked at the auction house, and find themselves exhibited on the auction block.

******

It was Wednesday. Ursula knew that today was the day for her to be basted with the Natawe oil. Every Wednesday and Sunday afternoon. Part of the demeaning ritual that the unhinged N'Geda referred to as 'humbling'.

Ursula walked through town naked, apart from her collar and the metal cuffs on her wrists and ankles. A four foot chain linked her wrists. Within the city, slave girls did not have chains attached to their ankle cuffs, in order to be able to hurry to their assigned tasks more quickly.

It seemed as though two worlds co-existed. First, there were free citizens, dressed in their finery, able to make choices, and answerable only to themselves.

Secondly, occupying the same city was the world of the slave girls. Naked and chained. Answerable to whoever happened to own their Deed of Title. Rampant and regularly spanked. A world of naked breasts and pussies. And bruised bottoms.

Ursula realised which world had been assigned to her, and delighted in the view of naked black flesh hurrying from one task to the next in public.

She was the only white slave girl in the city of P'Kula. It was utterly humiliating to be bare in public.

But also wonderfully exciting!

She could feel the wind blow across her bare bottom, and see the local Africans eyeing up her breasts and her sex. She felt totally exposed and vulnerable. She was a submissive, naked, naughty slave girl that would undoubtedly experience correction at some point. Perhaps a leather strap across her bare bottom?

She still had some red lines decorating her nude white buttocks that N'Geda had applied with the rattan cane. She realised it was her own fault for dithering when she should have been scrubbing the floor.

Oh, how that awful cane stung! But not long after, the feeling of a sore bottom reinforced to her that she was a naked, owned slave girl. Humiliation and submission excited her again.

Just three months before, she was living her upper class life of dignity, decorum and modesty. The slavery contract with N'Dula, followed by having to travel nude across the country, and finally being marched naked in a coffle to the slave auction, changed her outlook greatly. It started with a weekly dosing of the aphrodisiac. By the time she was on the coffle, it was daily.

She was a bare, collared slave girl, with a bruised bottom. She was utterly rampant. Her nipples were as stiff as nails. Ursula walked through the streets delighting in her nudity. Free citizens ogled her, and any nude slave girls that passed her would touch her hair or her skin.

She stood still for a few seconds. Suddenly, a nude black slave girl came close and started to fondle her breast. Ursula's eyes glazed over, and she realised she had to decide whether a furtive rut in an alleyway was worth a punishment for returning late. The black slave cupped Ursula's full white breast, and placed the fingers of her other hand on the white slave's bare, shaven sex.

******

Ursula was up against the wall in an alleyway, with her tongue down the throat of the bare slave girl that had approached her earlier. The black girl pinned the naked English woman against the wall. They were furiously fiddling each other's pussies.

"What a splendid sight," declared a well to do free Natawean woman dressed in her finery. She and her husband had happened to walk down the alleyway as the two naked slave girls were at it. "Let's watch the entertainment until it finishes!"

"Come on, girls!" said the husband, slapping the black slave's backside loudly. His wife giggled.

He slapped her again, repeatedly, while she was rutting. The domination and stimulation from having her buttocks slapped brought her to climax, and she began to moan and buck her hips as she orgasmed.

When she had finished, the black slave girl grabbed Ursula's hair and spun her around so that her backside was exposed to the free African couple. She continued to play the white girl's pussy with her fingers.

"I'll deal with the white slave," said the man's wife. She produced a leather strap from her bag. "These Western girls need harsher discipline to guide them."

WHACK!

Ursula could feel her bottom being walloped, at the same time she was being fiddled and held firmly by the other slave.

WHACK!

The humiliation and subjugation were exquisite. The naked black slave girl could see that Ursula was helpless, and so she continued to rub the white pussy.

WHACK!

That was it! Ursula climaxed loudly and graphically. The free African and his wife cheered as she bucked her hips and moaned for what seemed like an age.

Eventually, the nude white slave girl stopped wriggling. The black girl spun her around, slapped her bottom and sent her on her way, laughing. The dizzy Ursula stumbled off into the main street to make her way back to her owner.

She looked at her backside. Three red lines from the cane that morning, and another three wide red patches from the leather strap. A naked slave with a very bruised bare bottom. But it was worth it!

******

"Those buttocks look very battered, sweet thing," said N'Fala. She and Ursula were hurrying to the kitchen for their 'humbling' by N'Geda. "What did you get up to when you were sent to the Market Square?"

Ursula's task had been to deliver an item and then hurry back. The bruises on her bare bottom indicated that she had been otherwise occupied.

"On my way back, I was ravished by the most dominant slave I have ever encountered," laughed the naked white girl. "We had an audience that wanted to join in, using the leather strap. It was utterly erotic, and I feel like a complete tart!"

They both giggled as they ran toward the kitchen.

"Honestly, Ursula, you're worse than me," exclaimed the beautiful black slave. "Lucky you!"

Both women had adjusted to their new circumstances. Ursula was now enslaved permanently, with no hope of freedom. N'Fala had been entrapped by her wicked sister into slavery for five years.

They had come to realise that embracing their new social status led to less correction with strap and paddle. Application of the aphrodisiac helped them to experience their predicament as an opportunity for many sensual and erotic experiences.

They arrived in the kitchen, and understood clearly what was to happen. They leaned across opposite ends of the kitchen table, so they faced each other, with their bottoms sticking out and their legs apart.

They waited patiently for Maid N'Geda, chatting mostly about smut or copulation to pass the time. After all, that was what slavery mostly consisted of.

The young, curvaceous N'Geda arrived. She was only eighteen years old, but had shown such ability in controlling slave girls that she had achieved rapid promotion. Ursula and N'Fala initially found it a little degrading that such a young girl had complete dominion over them. But N'Geda's frightening character, as well as her use of the wooden paddle against a bare girl's bottom, soon helped them to accept their relationship with their superior.

"Good afternoon, ladies," laughed the young Maid. "Are we all ready to be humbled?"

"Yes, please, N'Geda," chimed Ursula and N'Fala in unison. Both girls pushed out their bottoms. They knew it was vital for them to show willingness. "Wednesday is a day for slave girls to be put in their place."

The free African smiled. Both girls knew their position in the household. But how submissive were they?

"Who wants to be first?"

"Me please!" begged Ursula, rudely shaking her lower body.

"No, please choose me," called out N'Fala. "I desperately need to be humbled!"

The slave girls knew that these demonstrations of obedience reduced any punishments that the Maid dealt out. N'Geda was not only young, she was also quite psychotic.

They continued to compete with each other.

"Quiet, slaves," said N'Geda. "I know exactly how to settle this!"

She took a coin from her pocket, and looked at Ursula.

"Heads or tails, white girl?"

"Heads please, N'Geda," said Ursula, projecting a happy smile at her taskmistress.

The Maid flipped the coin, caught it, and slapped it down on the table. She lifted her hand.

Tails.

N'Fala knew to smile at 'winning' the game, while Ursula feigned disappointment.

"Do you have the dice, N'Geda?" asked N'Fala. "We can't wait to play!"

The young Maid put her hand in her pocket and pulled out a white cube, with writing on each face. She put it down in front of the black girl.

"Your turn, my naked slave."

N'Fala gently tossed the dice. It landed in the middle of the table.

"You lucky girl," giggled N'Geda. "What have you won?"

The unfortunate black slave girl read the writing on the side of the dice facing up.

"Ten with the wooden paddle," said N'Fala, the smile dropping from her face a little. "Thank you so much, N'Geda."

******

The two reddened bottoms were bruised and stinging. Ursula had won fifteen strokes with the leather strap. Both girls had yelped loudly during their spanking, thanking the Maid after each stroke. They were still in the same position, leaning across the table. Ursula rubbed her bottom, but quickly stopped and put her hand back as N'Geda looked round.

"Now we need to record your accomplishments," said the maniacal Maid, speaking like a schoolteacher who was giving out house points. She took an exercise book from one of the kitchen shelves and opened it on the next clean page. "It's handy to have such literate, well educated ladies to work with."

N'Geda put the exercise book in front of Ursula, with a quill and some ink. There were four columns on each page:

-name;

-implement used;

-number of strokes

-reason for punishment.

It was quite degrading to be made to document one's own punishment. However, Ursula knew it was always easier and less painful to pander to her taskmistress' bizarre whims without question.

As the slave had finished writing, N'Geda took a bottle of the aphrodisiac from another shelf, and pulled up a stool behind the bare white girl. She took a dollop of the goo and began to rub it into Ursula's sex.

"Read the last few entries from the punishment book for me, my dear," said N'Geda, giggling at the white girl's situation. "I think it's always useful to recap one's progress."

Ursula could feel the oil being rubbed into her pussy lips, and sensed the fire starting in her pussy. She was breathing quickly and could feel the stiffness in her nipples.

"First of March, riding crop, twenty swats for dawdling when I should have been working," said Ursula.

The poor girl was finding it difficult to focus her eyes. She felt one of N'Geda's fingers slip inside her sex. She was starting to boil over.

"Second of..... March.....," continued Ursula, as she struggled to keep control of herself. N'Geda's finger was sliding in and out. "Leather...... strap, fifteen strokes..... for being caught.... masturbating."

That entry was a little embarrassing for the unfortunate slave girl, and she blushed bright red. Another dollop of oil was applied to her cunnie. She could feel a finger pushing at her anus. The finger went in.

Poor Ursula lost control and began to rub herself on N'Geda's fingers. Suddenly, she felt a forceful slap to her bruised buttock.

"Show some control, young lady," N'Geda barked sternly. Ursula did her best to stay still.

Ursula read several more humiliating entries, reliving each painful correction in her mind. Eventually, the crazy Maid decided that the white slave had been sufficiently humbled.

N'Geda took the exercise book and pen, and slid them across the table in front of N'Fala.

"Your turn now, my dear. Don't forget, best handwriting!"

******

"She's as mad as a hatstand!" said N'Fala. Both slave girls were rubbing their stinging bottoms as they hurried from the kitchen. "My poor backside is glowing so much you can see it from Australia."

"What choice do we have?" replied Ursula. "Our owner has given N'Geda absolute control over us. The only way to lessen the correction and humiliation is to agree with her and be enthusiastic about anything she wants."

This was indeed the only way for the powerless slave girls to manage a creatively sadistic psychopath.

******

The holder of the Deeds of Title for Ursula and N'Fala was the high priest of the P'Kula Temple. He and his wife decided that the congregation's donations would be best spent on a pair of delicious, well-educated slave girls. Not only would they warm the bed of the priest and his wife, they would also be invaluable in renovating the Temple. They would certainly play an active role in the service that took place every Monday.

The primary religion in Natawe is primarily focused on freeing the soul by indulging in sexual pleasure. They believe that there is nothing that a good fuck won't cure, and have a range of deities which each have a back story of copulation and plucking slave girls. There were a number of statues and paintings in the Temple which required replacing. As with any great art, the sculptors and painters require models to pose for them. An ideal opportunity to make lazy slave girls useful.

******

Ursula rode the priest's cock, facing towards his feet so that he could wallop her fabulous bottom if he felt she needed motivation. Her hands were behind her head, lifting her delightful breasts. She could feel his manhood inside her, and enjoyed the way he firmly slapped her bum from time to time. One effect of the aphrodisiac was that a girl always felt truly owned when her Master was fucking her, and the more submissive the better.

His wife, N'Luda, reached forward and cupped one of the white breasts that were bouncing in front of her. Ursula sighed with pleasure as her superior teased the pink nipple.

"They look quite delightful, don't you think, husband?"

"A fine purchase," said the Priest. "They will have so many uses in the Temple."

12