Ursula Ch. 08

Story Info
Training the naked Ursula.
5.1k words
4.44
4.5k
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ursula and her African peer, N'Daka stood outside the auction house, waiting for their owners to collect them. They stood submissively to attention in a line near the wall, legs apart and hands behind their heads.

N'Daka wore a clean white smock. After being marched naked on the coffle from P'Kula, she had the chain removed from her collar and was given the garment to wear. As she and Ursula were only being transported to their owners, and not sold, they were sent straight into the collection area, and not put onto the auction block.

"That was the most exhausting journey," said N'Daka. "I'm glad to finally be given clothing again. I've never been marched bare on the coffle before."

Ursula grimaced at the unintended reminder of her situation. The British woman stood completely naked, apart from the metal collar around her neck.

The white slave girl's collar bore the indented marks indicating to all that a Covenant had been added to her Deed of Title, stipulating that she was never to wear clothing again, regardless of who purchased her. Slaves who were badly behaved were occasionally Covenanted Bare to reinforce to them their position in Natawe society.

"There's no fairness to this," said the nude caucasian slave girl. "Enslaved by my lover, and now forced to spend my days in my birthday suit."

"My dear, slaves in Natawe have to adjust to all manner of humiliation," replied N'Daka. "It's not a decision of yours, so why trouble yourself about it? There's absolutely nothing you can do to change your situation."

"This is all so alien to me, N'Daka," explained the British slave girl.

"I'm sure your lover, N'Fala, will be pleased with your being so completely exposed," laughed N'Daka. "Everyone here will be delighted to see a pair of bare white titties bouncing around as you hurry to your chores."

N'Daka's words reinforced Ursula's enslavement. Her nipples stood up, tight and pointy, as the aphrodisiac balm turned the white slave girl's forced exhibitionism into a desire to rut, in the same way that alchemy might turn base metal into gold.

Both girls had been led naked on the coffle all the way from P'Kula. At the end of each day's march the aphrodisiac was applied. The line of slaves would be ordered to bend forward with their legs apart while the slave trader's assistants applied the balm. Each evening Ursula would feel the oily substance smeared around and inside her pussy, making her short of breath and unable to focus her eyes as the fire between her thighs consumed her. After a minute of being teased and edged, she would start wiggling her hips in ecstasy. Then, suddenly, she would feel a harsh slap to her backside, and the basting would be over.

At night, the slave girls would eagerly devour each other's bodies in a writhing mass of breasts, tongues and pussies until they fell asleep, exhausted. During the following day they would often masturbate as they marched, desperate for release. Then, by evening, it would all be repeated again.

The damned balm never let up for a moment. Ursula coveted the modesty that N'Daka had been afforded simply because forced nudity addled the basted girl's mind, bringing about an intense need to submit and be taken. Her lewdness knew no bounds, but she reasoned that a simple smock to cover herself might help her regain some control.

She rubbed her thighs together, and immediately felt a leather strap make rough, sharp contact with her buttocks.

WHACK! The sound of leather striking bare maiden flesh. Another red mark across her bum.

"Stay in line while you wait to be redeemed!" barked the auction house Maid who had just administered correction to Ursula's beautiful bottom.

"You're just going to have to bear it," continued N'Daka. "And because of your Covenant, more discipline will likely be applied. Outside of P'Kula, only very badly behaved slave girls labour in just their skin."

From where they stood, they could see the auction block. Each sale followed the same process. There were so many beautiful black slave girls being sold, one after another.

First, the girl would be marched onto the block.

Occasionally, if the girl was new to slavery, she might struggle a little. She would be ordered to pull off her smock, showing her person. For a few seconds she would try to cover her nudity with her hands, until the auctioneer's assistant walloped her backside with the leather strap.

If the girl had been marched here on the coffle, then she would already be bare and dosed with the aphrodisiac. Away with the fairies, smiling and exhibiting herself without a shred of modesty.

As the auctioneer called for bids, the girl would then be commanded to move around, showing her person to the crowd.

As the final bid was heard, the auctioneer would bang his gavel on his lectern, as his assistant gave the nude girl's bare buttocks a final whack with the leather strap.

The auctioned girl would finally be handed a white smock. As she dressed, she would be led down the steps to the collection area, where Ursula and N'Daka stood, to wait for her new owner to collect her. It seemed so unfair that these African slave girls were being dressed, while Ursula stood there in the buff.

The nudity and submission taking place on the block started to excite the bare white girl again. If only the slave trader watching them would disappear for a few minutes, she would have an opportunity to pleasure herself, and gain a little relief.

"Watching the slave girls being sold is making you rampant again" laughed N'Daka. "We can all see your stiff nipples and the wiggle of your bottom."

Ursula blushed as the other girls that were lined up for collection giggled at her predicament. They surmised that she was a stranger to modesty and was some sort of savage.

"Naughty nudey girl showing off pussy!"

"She's never worn clothes, has she? Imagine being so brazen that you walk through the streets in the bare."

Ursula tried to argue otherwise, but there was certainly no evidence to contradict the first impressions made of her.

Naked. Aroused. Red marks across her delicate white bottom.

******

N'Dula arrived to collect her slave and lover, N'Daka.

As Ursula had presumed, she brought papers of manumission. N'Daka was delighted to be given her emancipation.

"We'll go to the market and find you some more appropriate clothing," said N'Dula as the blacksmith removed her lover's collar. "You're free now, my darling."

N'Daka grinned. She couldn't wait for the opportunity to wear fine clothes, spend her own money, or choose whatever she wanted to do. All the things denied to slaves.

Ursula had been completely ignored during the conversation, and so took the liberty of interrupting.

"Mistress, is there any news of when I will have completed my service to you?" said the British girl. "You remember our agreement when I signed myself over to you as a slave?"

"My dear Ursula," replied N'Dula. "This is no longer anything to do with me. N'Fala asked for your Deed of Title to be transferred to her as compensation for her wrongful conviction. As that conviction involved Queen N'Zana, it was entirely out of my hands. I was bound to put things right for her without involving the Royal Palace wherever possible."

"But it was my secret message to you that resulted in N'Fala's freedom!" begged the exposed white girl. "She would still be enslaved otherwise. And the sending of that message to you was the very thing that has resulted in my permanent immodesty."

"To be frank," replied N'Dala. "It was quite rebellious of you to contact me the way that you did. Any taskmistress finding her slave being so treacherous would be quite within their rights to have her Covenanted Bare."

Ursula was at a loss for words. Her action to rescue herself and N'Fala seemed to have benefited everybody around her, but the only result for herself was to have lost the right to wear garments.

"And don't interrupt a free citizen again, slave girl!" said N'Daka, walloping Ursula's backside so hard that a red handprint was visible on one of her delicate white buttocks.

"Yes, Free Citizen," grimaced the white girl, acutely aware of N'Daka's new status in relation to a lowly naked slave.

N'Dula and her newly freed lover walked off, arm in arm, laughing and chatting.

Ursula was left standing to attention.

******

It seemed as though Ursula had been standing for an age. The auctions had finished, and most of the free citizens had left.

The naked white girl had been ogled and questioned about her predicament by passers by. The urges imparted by the balm had not abated, and she was absolutely desperate for release.

The auction house Maid, who was keeping an eye on the collection area, looked irritated. She was hungry and wanted to leave so that she could have her evening meal.

"I'm not going to wait forever for you to be redeemed," said the powerful looking taskmistress.

She opened a bag and took out what looked like a four foot long rod with some leather straps attached to the ends.

"Over here, slave girl," she commanded, and Ursula did as she was told.

******

She had been bound to the spreader bar in the most humiliating way. Left ankle strapped to one end. Right ankle to the other.

This left the most personal parts of her person very much exposed, her legs open very wide, showing her smooth, aroused pussy.

A rope tied her wrists together, and the spare end was passed over a beam that went across the collection area. It was pulled tight, lifting her so that her heels were an inch from the ground. She looked glorious, fully stretched out. With her arms raised, Ursula's breasts were lifted and looked quite upstanding. The Maid teased her nipples gently so that she could watch the nude white girl become flustered again.

Ursula felt completely spread and exposed. In the middle of the street. Naked and collared. Stretched out for everybody to see.

The Maid put a ball gag into Ursula's mouth and tied the straps behind her head. The taskmistress didn't want to come back to any commotion caused by a naughty slave girl. She wanted to eat her dinner in peace.

The naked British woman was completely controlled. Unable to move or speak.

"I suppose your owner will expect you to have been basted by the time she eventually arrives to pick you up," said the Maid.

She picked up a jar of the aphrodisiac and took off the lid. Ursula's eyes opened wide. Surely the Maid wasn't going to baste her here in public while she was spread wide and exposed?

The taskmistress pulled out a glob of the balm and put it to the slave girl's cunt. Ursula's mind began to fizz, and her hips jerked as much as was permissible in her bondage.

"Mmmpph.. Mmmmmm.... Mmmmmph..." groaned the nude white girl through the ball gag as her eyes went blurry. She could feel her pussy becoming engorged as she was aroused.

"A nice wet pussy," said the Maid. "That's just the ticket!"

Ursula could feel the Maid's fingers rubbing her pussy lips, and finding her nubbin.

"Those nipples look as hard as nails," said a passer-by, laughing at Ursula's complete loss of control and agency.

The Maid flicked her nubbin, and Ursula grunted, wiggling her hips, trying to lift herself with her tied wrists. She wriggled, making her bosoms shake. Her eyes closed in ecstasy.

The naked white slave could feel the Maid's fingers invading her. Into her cunny. Then removed. In again. Out. In. Out again.

Suddenly she felt the Maid's other hand slap her backside firmly, bringing her closer to orgasm. She wiggled and wriggled with lustful pleasure.

Another loud slap to her backside, and the finger was withdrawn completely. The Maid stood back and looked at the result of her work. Ursula wiggled and writhed as much as her bindings allowed.

"Mmmmph... mmmm..." moaned the bare english girl.

"No, I'm not going to give you release, you naughty naked girl," said the Maid. "Slave girls have to earn their orgasms in this town. If you show your Mistress that you desire nothing other than to obey, then maybe she'll allow you to climax."

Ursula had never felt so controlled, humiliated and desperate. She would do anything to be able to come.

"I'd better leave instructions in case your owner comes along," said the Maid.

She picked up a brush and a pot of ink, and wondered for a second where to write the note. Then she noticed Ursula's fabulous breasts, lifted by her raised arms, and started to write across them with the brush.

She then wandered off, leaving the nude, bondaged white girl to wriggle about in her quite uncomfortable, stretched out predicament.

She was in quite a pickle.

******

After what seemed an age, her lover N'Fala arrived.

"There you are my love," said the free black girl, touching Ursula's breast. "I have missed you so much!"

She looked closer at the message painted across Ursula's fabulous bosoms.

"Slave girl, ready to be used!" giggled N'Fala, removing the white girl's ball gag from her mouth as she read the wording. "And you've been Covenanted Bare!"

"Please, N'Fala my love, you must release me and free me from this situation," blurted Ursula, relating a speech she had rehearsed for when she saw her lover. "It is much healthier for lovers to both be equal in a relationsh... Mmmmmmph!"

N'Fala had replaced the ball gag. She put her fingers to her slave girl's sex and began to tease her.

"Now, that's not what I want to hear, is it, my darling?"

Ursula went quiet, as she felt N'Fala flick her nubbin gently. She tried to rub herself against her owner's finger as much as was possible in her bound and stretched posture.

"Now let's try again," said N'Fala, removing the gag.

"Please, Mistress," said the bondaged white slave. "Please free your slave girl...... Mmmmmph!"

The gag had been replaced again.

"A slight improvement, my darling, but we still have a long way to go, don't we?'

N'Fala leaned down and undid the ankle straps. Then she pulled down the rope and untied Ursula's wrists. Just as the English girl was rubbing her wrists to get the circulation back, she found herself spun round and her arms pulled behind her back. They were tied, Wrist to elbow.

Once again, Ursula was powerless. Bound, gagged and exposed. N'Fala pulled a chain from her pocket and attached it to Ursula's collar. The free black girl tugged, and Ursula trotted off behind her owner and lover.

******

"You should know that I'm only doing this for your own good, my love," said N'Fala.

"Mmmmmph.. Mmmmmpph..." grunted Ursula through the gag, trotting along. She had to be careful where she stepped on the cobbled streets in her bare feet. N'Fala was wearing very fine sandals, probably paid for with the compensation for her wrongful enslavement.

"I love you with all my heart, but you're a slave girl, and must know your place now that things have changed."

N'Fala pulled down the ball gag to allow Ursula to speak.

"Please, Mistress, I am the reason that you are free! I smuggled the letter to N'Dula, so it is only fair that you free me also... mmmmmpph!"

The ball gag had been replaced.

"Naughty slave! You really should know your place by now!"

N'Fala took a wooden paddle from her bag.

"I only use one implement for correction. I bought this from a chef, who uses these things to tenderise steak. You will refer to this instrument as The Spanker in future!"

WHACK! Ursula grunted through the gag as the awful implement made contact with her backside.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

The nude white slave girl went quiet and seemed to stop struggling. The control and discipline just made the fire in her pussy burn fiercer, and she began to rub her thighs together.

"There's a good girl. My darling, we need to come to a new understanding. My feelings for you have not altered. Nothing has changed, other than I have regained my status as a free citizen. You are still a slave. There is not much for you to do, other than what you have already been doing for months now."

Ursula still struggled a little with the situation. As she was led naked through the streets, it seemed that acceptance of the new hierarchy might be the only option for now.

She desperately needed to come. That was the most pressing thing on her mind since the Maid basted her back at the auction house. If she submitted to N'Fala, would that give her the release that she desired?

******

N'Fala had been towing Ursula along with the chain for some time. She had stopped at market stalls, leaving her white lover to boil over with desire as she shopped.

"How are you enjoying our stroll, my love?" asked N'Fala.

The chain was still fixed, and Ursula's arms were still tied behind her back, but the gag had been removed.

"Thank you for giving me a tour of the town, Mistress," replied the white girl. "And thank you for removing my gag."

Ursula had found that if she referred to N'Fala respectfully, and did not ask to be freed, then the ball gag stayed off.

N'Fala didn't communicate what was required for her white slave to be given this little freedom. That was a poor way for the naked girl to learn. It was left to Ursula to figure out how to behave. Or face another application of The Spanker.

"You are welcome, my love," replied the free black girl. "If you progress well, then I may remove more of the bindings currently applied to your person. In the meantime, you really need to acquire a deeper understanding of your current social position in Natawe."

"I would dearly love to rut with you and give you pleasure, Mistress" Ursula giggled, making hints at being allowed to orgasm. It pressed on her mind greatly after the recent application of the aphrodisiac. As her arms were tied behind her back, and she was chained, there was no opportunity to sneak down an alleyway to pleasure herself.

Abruptly, N'Fala stopped and turned to her caucasian lover. She put her fingers to Ursula's pussy and began to tease her again. The poor white girl wiggled her bottom and began to breathe rapidly.

"Please, Mistress......"

"You will orgasm when I think you are ready, my darling," said Ursula's owner, fingering her beautiful white asset. "I'm not sure we're there yet."

N'Fala removed her hand, turned and carried on walking, with Ursula trotting behind.

******

N'Fala led her naked white slave girl down a narrow alleyway. When they had gone far enough that it looked like they were on their own, N'Fala ordered Ursula to move her legs apart and bend forward. The free black girl then tied the chain to a nearby post, keeping her slave in position.

N'Fala took a small jar of the balm from her pocket and unscrewed the lid.

"Try to stay still, my darling," said Ursula's owner. "We need a little top up."

"Are you going to baste me in public, Mistress?" said the white slave girl nervously.

N'Fala gently patted Ursula's smooth white bottom.

"You will have to trust your Mistress, my darling."

******

N'Fala had been applying the aphrodisiac to Ursula's pussy lips for probably half an hour. She would lather some more of the oil across the smooth white pussy in front of her, and then begin to tease and finger the bound girl's nubbin. As soon as Ursula came close to orgasm and began to move her hips and moan, she would feel the sharp application of the Spanker across her buttocks, which would bring her back to earth.

Then the process would begin again, with another dose of the balm.

"There's a good girl," said N'Fala. "I can see we're making progress. Just a little while longer and we can resume our stroll."

"Thank.....you.....Mistress...." moaned Ursula, dripping with perspiration. "Will I..... be allowed..... to orgasm..... soon?"

"As soon as I'm sure that you understand the lie of the land, we can move on to you getting some release," replied the white slave girl's owner. "That will be the reward for understanding your position in our relationship."

12