USB - Unwanted Sexual Behavior Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor felt Sergei's cock begin to throb between her fingers as she gently stroked him, deliberately teasing him. She felt the first pearl of pre-ejaculate ooze from his glans and she used the slippery fluid to lubricate his shaft. Rather than feeling repulsed, she actually felt empowered. This brute of a man was practically begging her to let him fuck her.

When Sergei softly grazed the front of her silky panties with his fingertips she shuddered again. He teased her, lightly skimming his fingers across her pubis. He could feel that her panties were damp and he smiled when she panted into his mouth. He moved his hand out of her crotch and stoked the tops of her silken-sheathed thighs which while delightful was not as intense as the feeling of him stroking her panty-clad cunt.

Taylor let go of his phallus and returned to stroking and squeezing his sac. It was retaliation. If he wasn't going to stimulate her cunt she wasn't going to stimulate his penis.

Sergei smiled put his hand back on her mound; he pressed the slinky material into her vulva and rubbed it on her clitoris causing Taylor to squeal. He kissed her harder when she put her hand back on his cock and stroked him with long firm slow strokes. They kissed passionately and masturbated each other until they both sensed that they were ready.

Taylor willingly lay down and opened her legs and when Sergei began to move on top of her she opened her arms and sighed when his hard body pressed against hers. Her nipples were on fire, radiating pleasure through her torso as Sergei's chest pressed on her. He rubbed his cock in the valley between her legs, relishing the feel of her cuntal lips pressing on his cock, shrouded in the gossamer fabric of her panties.

Taylor lifted her legs and locked her feet behind Sergei's back and rose to meet his thrusts. Despite her abject surrender to her carnal desires she felt disgusted with herself. She felt like a slattern giving herself to this brute, even though she knew it was her only means of self-preservation.

When Sergei slipped his steely member inside the gusset of her panties and impaled her with the throbbing tool she forgot all about her self-loathing and surrendered to her lust.

Taylor moaned like a slattern and clung to Sergei as he thrust his cock in and out of her dripping cunt. His cock was bigger that Bradley's and filled her still-virginal sheath, which clung to his flesh like a velvet glove. Sergei revelled in the sensation of the beautiful young woman's tight vagina caressing his shaft as he thrust himself in and out of her. The sleek feel of her stockings against his sensitive flanks amplified the delightful feelings emanating from his cock. Taylor's legs tightened around his waist as she rose up and ground herself against him and he sensed her orgasm approaching.

He too was close to extremis and he slammed himself deep inside her tight wet channel and ejaculated. He kissed her and gasped into her mouth and Taylor screamed into his and raked her fingernails across his back as she writhed beneath him, driving her crotch into his, her cunt quivering and milking him of his seed.

Alexi began to clap. The splendour of the performance he just witnessed, the lust-filled surrender of the woman taken against her will, the animalistic lewdness displayed by her was extremely arousing and he was tempted to pull Sergei off Taylor and take his place. But it was better to savour the moment and wait until he had her to himself.

Taylor was breathless, her body still spasmed as the last vestiges of her climax began to subside. Sergei lay on top of her, panting with the exertion, he was almost exhausted, his cock still twitching as the last dribbles of his spend were planted deep inside Taylor's tight cunt.

When he climbed off her Taylor began to quietly weep whilst Alexi continued to applaud her performance.

"Do I detect little post coital regret from the American princess? Never mind; you will soon become used to being used on a regular basis; that is your future, your punishment for being so greedy. Get dressed we are nearly there," Alexi growled.

*****

David was distraught. He left the limo driver in the custody of the other two agents and jumped into his own vehicle. He had one slim chance. David had left a surveillance team on Veronique Pascal. They had witnessed the argument between her and Alexi out front of Alinea and because Alexi was their main quarry David had followed the limo while the other team followed Veronique.

He called the team leader who reported that they had followed Veronique back to her apartment where she had stayed for only half an hour or so before she emerged with a small suitcase. They were currently tailing her along Route 57. She was staying just below the speed limit and driving carefully and the team had had to drop back so as not to be detected.

David told them he would join them as soon as possible so that they could tag-team the tail. He hit the lights and siren and put his foot on the gas and prayed that Veronique Pascal would take them to Alexi Kamerov and Taylor Averille. He also prayed that nothing had happened to Taylor and she would be kept safe until he was able to rescue her.

*****

Taylor felt thoroughly disgusted with herself but deep down inside she knew that she had done what she had to survive or at least to prevent serious pain or injury being inflicted on her. The fact that she thoroughly enjoyed being ravished came as a complete surprise and was something that she doubted that she would ever admit to. She wondered what male Taylor would think about the incident; that was if she was able to survive her abduction and get back to her apartment in time to transform.

She put on her bra and adjusted her sodden panties. She hoped that there was a change of clothing at wherever she was being taken. She struggled into her torn dress as the van jostled and rattled along a rutted track.

The van lurched to a stop and Sergei, now fully-dressed, flung open the door.

"Inside!" Alexi growled and dragged Taylor to her feet.

He pushed her out into the cold dark night. She looked around and determined that they were deep in the woods. She estimated that they had been in the van for about three hours but had no way of knowing. The sky was clear; the silhouettes of large pine and deciduous trees were framed against the clear star-strew heavens. They had parked next to a wood-framed farmhouse with a gravel courtyard and Alexi pushed her towards the door.

The house was quiet but there was light spilling through the closed blinds of the second story windows.

"Where are we?" Taylor asked, a little a dazed.

Alexi said nothing and pushed her towards the door.

Her stockinged feet hurt as the gravel dug into the soles of her feet and she hobbled towards the farmhouse as fast as she could to stop the pain and to get out of the cold.

The house was sparsely furnished with rustic wooden pieces, two men with Kalashnikov rifles sat near a roaring fire keeping warm and drinking vodka.

"Where is Uri?" Alexi barked.

"He's upstairs fucking one of the new arrivals," one of the men answered.

Alexi flung Taylor across the room and she landed on an overstuffed couch. One of the men put down his weapon and made towards her.

"Leave her! She's not for you peasants. I'll use her myself to try her out and then I'm keeping her for Yosef to sell out of Dubai. Those ragheads like a girl with some fire in her so I don't want her fucked senseless before we sell her," Alexi grunted.

"You two get outside and keep watch. I'm not paying you to fuck my merchandise and drink vodka. How many girls arrived in the new shipment?" Alexi asked.

"Eight; six Ukrainians and two Russians, all young and good-looking, we crossed the Canadian border last night. Two other girls didn't make it," the man who had intended to use Taylor said, shrugging his shoulders.

The man picked up his weapon and he and his partner went outside and closed the door. Sergei went over and threw some wood on the fire and then dragged Taylor up by her arm and pushed her towards the stairs.

"Walk! Come on I don't have all night," Sergei pushed Taylor in front of him.

Taylor had no choice but climb the wooden stairs to the upper floor. There was a series of closed doors running down both sides of the corridor; it looked like the upper floor had been recently subdivided into small rooms. Taylor heard quiet sobbing coming from behind some of the doors but most were quiet. As they passed one of the doors she heard a bed creaking rhythmically and a girl moaning and a man grunting. Sergei grinned at her and pushed her ahead of him into the last room on the right.

It was simply furnished with a double bed, a chair and a dresser. On the dresser was a wash basin, a pitcher of water, a washcloth and a bar of soap. There was a glass and a plate but no utensils.

"Wash out your cunt," Sergei grunted and pushed her into the room and slammed the door.

Taylor heard the door lock when he left. She tried it anyway but it was securely locked. She went to the window and moved the blind aside and looked out. The two men with Kalashnikovs were talking and smoking, they didn't seem concerned. Taylor just hoped that David Campbell and her rescue team were not too far away. Surely they would free her soon. They could catch Alexi red-handed with the girls he was trafficking.

She made her way to the dresser and poured some water in the bowl and dipped the washcloth into it and rubbed it on the soap. She pulled her panties down to her knees, squatted and wiped her sex with the soapy cloth. It was cold but refreshing and she was glad to wash away Sergei's semen although she knew that some of it still lay deep in her vagina. Her vulva was a little sore but she was shamefully aware that the dull throb felt quite pleasurable rather than painful.

Just as she was pulling up her panties the beams of a pair of headlights washed over the window and she heard the sound of a car engine. She ran to the window and looked out. A black BMW had pulled up and the driver killed the engine and turned out the headlights. Taylor sneered when Veronique climbed out of the car and took a small suitcase from the back seat. She spoke to the guards for a minute and then approached the farmhouse.

Taylor listened intently but all she could hear was the sounds from another room; the squeaking of a bedframe and a man and woman grunting and moaning. At that moment the woman cried out "da! da!" and the man roared and suddenly the bed stopped squeaking. She heard muffled voices and the sound of a door opening and closing and then she heard footsteps receding down the corridor.

A short while later she heard the unmistakeable click-clack of high heels on the boards and the door to her room opened.

Veronique entered and stood in the middle of the room with her hands on her hips and glared at Taylor.

She was dressed in denim jeggings, a red satin blouse, a fleece-lined Carhartt coat and high-heeled ankle boots. Her full pouty lips were coated in her favourite blood-red Guerlain Rouge Jewel lipstick and were turned down in a scowl. Her beautiful face was framed by her severe jet-black shoulder-length bob, her icy-blue eyes enhanced by dark eye makeup and her sharp rouged cheekbones.

"Look what you made them do Taylor! I tried to negotiate with Alexi but he turned my proposal down. I told you what happens to anyone that Alexi thinks is jeopardising our operation. He didn't believe the excuses for your absences from work; he's suspicious by nature. You shouldn't have been so greedy."

"It's a shame because I thought we could be real friends but now that is not to be," Veronique was seething.

"Now you will end up in some far off place with some rich swarthy Arab sweating over you. I just hope that he looks after you and keeps him you for himself and that you don't end up in some middle-eastern brothel."

"Just remember what I told you about what happened to me and how I overcame it. Endure it. Don't end up like Olga," Veronique took a packet of cigarettes and a gold lighter from her pocket. She took a cigarette out of the pack and lit it.

Taylor had never seen her smoke before but then again there were a lot of things that she didn't know about Veronique apparently.

"I thought we were friends Veronica," Taylor whispered.

She wanted to run to Veronique; to put her arms around her and hold her close. She wanted Veronique hug her and stroke her hair and tell that everything will be ok.

She heard footsteps approaching from down the corridor and then Alexi entered the room. He and Veronique had a heated discussion in Russian. Veronique threw her cigarette on the floor in anger and crushed it out. She walked to the door and paused.

"Goodbye Kmart," she said and closed the door.

*****

David Campbell had killed his lights and siren about a mile before he caught up to the car tailing Veronique Pascal's black BMW and he picked up the tail just before she left Route 57 and took Route 72 heading southwest towards Decatur. He called ahead to the Springfield field office, explained the situation and asked them to have a SWAT team on standby. Veronique turned off the highway onto a secondary road and then down a dirt track which looked like it led into a commercial forestry. David called the Springfield field office and scrambled the SWAT team. He and the other officers waited about half a mile down the dirt road where they could just see the lights of a farmhouse.

*****

If she thought that Sergei's cock was big then Alexi's was huge. It jutted from his groin like the trunk of a tree, gnarly and angry.

Alexi pushed Taylor down on her knees and she knew what he wanted. She took the same pragmatic approach she had taken with Sergei, be compliant, be willing, be complicit. She used her lips and her tongue on the swollen glans and when she had it wet enough with her spit she put as much as Alexi's cock as she could into her mouth.

She worked the shaft with her hand, stroking the flesh she couldn't fit in her mouth. She slathered at the meaty phallus and felt it throb and she swallowed the dribble of pre-seminal fluid that leaked from the pulsing member.

"Take of your dress. Get on the bed, take off your bra and pull down your panties," Alexi pushed her face off his cock.

Taylor did as she was told and scooted to the middle of the bed when Alexi climbed on it.

'Where was David!' she thought. She couldn't take much more of this.

"Open your legs," Alexi ordered and climbed between them when she opened them wide.

He too was a brute of man, muscled, tattooed and handsome. He lowered his face to her and she let him kiss her and the she responded when Alexi mauled her still-tender breasts. Once again her body betrayed her and her nipples engorged and before long she was wet with her own vaginal secretions. She put her arms around Alexi and rubbed her body against his, feeling the heft of his penis pressing into her belly, smearing her soft white flesh with pre-ejaculate.

Alexi prodded impatiently at her vulva and Taylor put her hand down there and guided him to the entrance of her vagina. She was sloppy with lust and he slid in into her easily despite the girth of his cock. It stretched her vagina but some of Sergei's sperm was still inside her and it eased his passage as Alexi buried his cock inside Taylor as far as it would go. He took her ankles and lifted them indicating for her to put her legs around his back which she did.

Alexi fucked her hard and fast while Taylor clung to him, holding on while he kissed her and fucked her so hard that the bed began to shake. A colossal orgasm began to bloom deep in her spongy channel and rippled outwards igniting a fire as it reached her clitoris. Taylor's screams were muffled by Alexi's kisses but they were screams of passion not of fear. Her orgasm intensified as Alexi blasted her full of his creamy seed, it oozed from her tight cunt and dribbled between her legs and into her sphincter.

It was then that she heard the blades of a helicopter and suddenly the whole farmhouse was awash with bright light. She heard gunfire in the distance.

"Fuck!" Alexi roared and leapt off her.

He scampered across the room and pulled on his pants just as Taylor heard the deafening sounds of doors crashing open downstairs, flash-bangs, stomping boots, the screams of women locked in their rooms and the stuttering sound of gunfire getting closer. She heard a man scream somewhere as Alexi ripped a pistol out of its holder and flung open the door.

Alexi fired his gun down the corridor, the sound thunderous in the small room.

More gunshots followed as the agents returned fire.

"Fuck you princess, you go to hell!" Alexi, standing in the doorway, aimed his pistol at Taylor.

A series of shots rang out and Alexi staggered back into the room, blood pouring from his body. He gargled once, spun on his heels and fell on top of Taylor.

Taylor couldn't move under the weight of Alexi's body. Then she started to scream and tremble as she tried without success to push him off her.

David Campbell entered the room, leading the way with his Glock. He checked to make sure that the room was clear and felt for a pulse and then pulled Alexi off Taylor. She had become catatonic. She was dazed and unresponsive. David sat on the bed and pulled her into his arms but it was like holding a rag doll.

Downstairs the SWAT team paramedics were tending to two of the Russians who had suffered gunshot wounds, Sergei and Uri were both dead. Veronique Pascal had been handcuffed and led away to a waiting transport. Beside the prisoner transport was another bus and as the team cleared the rooms they led the young girls who had been trafficked downstairs and put them on the bus where two FBI linguists were waiting to interview them during their journey to a Federal holding facility.

Two SWAT guys came into the room and saw David holding an unresponsive Taylor in his arms. One of them checked Alexi and confirmed that he was deceased.

"She the snitch?" one of them pointed at Taylor.

David just glared at him.

When the two men left the room he pulled up Taylor's panties, trying not to look at the mess between her legs. He put on her dress. It was like trying to dress a mannequin. Taylor said nothing. She was dumb; catatonic.

David wrapped Taylor in a blanket that he took her from the bed and carried her downstairs.

"Where are you taking her? She's a material witness and possibly a suspect," the Special Agent in Charge growled.

David ignored him and continued through the house, down the stoop and walked towards his car.

"Agent Campbell! You bring that girl back here right now!" the SAC called after him.

"Fuck you!" David said without even turning around.

He settled Taylor into the passenger seat of his car and he got into the driver's seat.

"Where are you taking her?" the SAC called after him.

David said nothing and drove Taylor away from the crime scene, aware that he was putting his career in extreme jeopardy.

He leaned Taylor against him, driving one handed with his right arm around her, comforting her and keeping the blanket in place. About an hour into the drive Taylor started to come around. She started sobbing and clung to David, making it difficult for him to drive but he did his best to comfort her all the way back to Chicago.

David gained entrance to Taylor's apartment using his FBI credentials. By now Taylor was capable of walking unaided but she was unsteady on her feet and hadn't said anything comprehensible. He led her to the bathroom but she just stood there looking wretched. David took it upon himself to undress her and at first she fought him feebly but when he spoke to her in soothing tones she stopped.